Serving up this steaming pile of
Celebrity Gossip
Gay Politics
Gay News
and Pointless Bitchery
Since 1995

What does this say about a person when they have the following association? Psychoanalyze me?

I associate myself strongly with the Joker from the Dark Knight. I have no idea why that is. What does it say about a person when they identify themselves strongly with the Joker?

by Anonymousreply 1301/20/2013

I didn't like Heath Ledger in his role as Joker. Are you a fan of James Holmes OP?

by Anonymousreply 101/14/2013

R1 No, I'm not a fan of him.

by Anonymousreply 201/14/2013

It suggests that the person involved is incapable of creating original imagery.

by Anonymousreply 301/14/2013

... you're a sociopathic monster that needs to be put away in an insane asylum and drugged into unconsciousness for the rest of your life?

by Anonymousreply 401/14/2013

A full patient history would need to be shared before I would be able to diagnose you with a psychiatric disorder. All I know, with the available information, is that you're a dork.

by Anonymousreply 501/14/2013

It says you are immature, unimaginative, uncreative, dependent upon others for everything including an identity, and someone who takes the bus.

by Anonymousreply 601/14/2013

It means whatever you choose it to mean. You can also choose that it means nothing. Psychoanalysis is just bullshit with a degree, but you can be sure that big pharmaceutical will come forward with a daily medication and handsomely reward the prescription-writers with glamorous travel to 'conferences' with lectures no one attends after the initial registration day.

by Anonymousreply 701/14/2013

I have diagnosed you with extreme boredom and pathology.

by Anonymousreply 801/14/2013

by Anonymousreply 901/20/2013

It means you are a committed DL bullshitter

by Anonymousreply 1001/20/2013

It means that story you told all your friends in college about being jerked off by a nurse when you were in the hospital for a routine procedure was probably made up.

by Anonymousreply 1101/20/2013

Are you the same guy who's posted about his hopeless love for Heath Ledger?

But if Ledger's Joker is someone you identify with very strongly, it probably means you're a weakling who wishes he had the nerve to tell the whole world to go fuck itself, and burn everything that annoys you.

by Anonymousreply 1201/20/2013

Severe emotional stuntation (no, that's not really a word.)

by Anonymousreply 1301/20/2013
Need more help? Click Here.

Follow theDL catch up on what you missed

recent threads by topic delivered to your email

follow popular threads on twitter

follow us on facebook

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!