Serving up this steaming pile of
Celebrity Gossip
Gay Politics
Gay News
and Pointless Bitchery
Since 1995

What does this say about a person when they have the following association? Psychoanalyze me?

I associate myself strongly with the Joker from the Dark Knight. I have no idea why that is. What does it say about a person when they identify themselves strongly with the Joker?

by Anonymousreply 1301/20/2013

I didn't like Heath Ledger in his role as Joker. Are you a fan of James Holmes OP?

by Anonymousreply 101/14/2013

R1 No, I'm not a fan of him.

by Anonymousreply 201/14/2013

It suggests that the person involved is incapable of creating original imagery.

by Anonymousreply 301/14/2013

... you're a sociopathic monster that needs to be put away in an insane asylum and drugged into unconsciousness for the rest of your life?

by Anonymousreply 401/14/2013

A full patient history would need to be shared before I would be able to diagnose you with a psychiatric disorder. All I know, with the available information, is that you're a dork.

by Anonymousreply 501/14/2013

It says you are immature, unimaginative, uncreative, dependent upon others for everything including an identity, and someone who takes the bus.

by Anonymousreply 601/14/2013

It means whatever you choose it to mean. You can also choose that it means nothing. Psychoanalysis is just bullshit with a degree, but you can be sure that big pharmaceutical will come forward with a daily medication and handsomely reward the prescription-writers with glamorous travel to 'conferences' with lectures no one attends after the initial registration day.

by Anonymousreply 701/14/2013

I have diagnosed you with extreme boredom and pathology.

by Anonymousreply 801/14/2013

Quite.

by Anonymousreply 901/20/2013

It means you are a committed DL bullshitter

by Anonymousreply 1001/20/2013

It means that story you told all your friends in college about being jerked off by a nurse when you were in the hospital for a routine procedure was probably made up.

by Anonymousreply 1101/20/2013

Are you the same guy who's posted about his hopeless love for Heath Ledger?

But if Ledger's Joker is someone you identify with very strongly, it probably means you're a weakling who wishes he had the nerve to tell the whole world to go fuck itself, and burn everything that annoys you.

by Anonymousreply 1201/20/2013

Severe emotional stuntation (no, that's not really a word.)

by Anonymousreply 1301/20/2013
Need more help? Click Here.