Serving up this steaming pile of
Celebrity Gossip
Gay Politics
Gay News
and Pointless Bitchery
Since 1995

Julian Morris turns 30

British actor Julian Morris (Pretty Little Liars, Once Upon A Time) turned 30 this weekend.

Unmarried still with no kids at 30.

What do we know about him?

by Anonymousreply 801/17/2013

Lots of straight guys aren't married with children at 30. I know many. Maybe they're all secretly homosexual!

by Anonymousreply 101/14/2013

True, R1. I'm not leaping to that conclusion - just suggesting it as a possibility for discussion.

by Anonymousreply 201/14/2013

Good eye OP. I hope someone at the DL knows something.

by Anonymousreply 301/16/2013

We know that we would like to fuck him 30 times tonight.

by Anonymousreply 401/16/2013

Oh, please. Julianne Moore is at least 50. Seriuosly.

by Anonymousreply 501/16/2013

Apart from being very cute, he's also on the left side of the political spectrum. I saw him at an Obama rally last fall, and he also supported Tammy Baldwin for U.S. Senate.

Don't know if he can vote yet though since he's British and I'm not sure he has citizenship yet.

by Anonymousreply 601/17/2013

R6, from a European perspective (and Britain is still kind of Europe) supporting Obama or Tammy Baldwin does not necessarily mean you are to the "left" of the political spectrum. Our centre-right is still more to the left than your left-wing. Even conservative politicians in Europe favoured Obama's election.

by Anonymousreply 701/17/2013

Well, R7, that may certainly be true. But in America Tammy Baldwin is considered a liberal. And you should hear some of the things the right-wing said about her.

by Anonymousreply 801/17/2013
Need more help? Click Here.

Follow theDL catch up on what you missed

recent threads by topic delivered to your email

follow popular threads on twitter

follow us on facebook

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!