Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Did Nikki Finke just OUT Bradley Cooper?

[quote]Bradley Cooper and Kate Hudson presenting. Someone give Kate a cookie: I know the mags said she was fat 3 years ago but jeez she’s wasting away to nothing. As for Bradley Cooper, he and Ryan Seacrest really need to redo their closets.

DAAAAAAAAAYUM.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 44December 27, 2013 5:21 PM

Why shouldn't she?

by Anonymousreply 1January 14, 2013 1:42 AM

OH YES SHE DID.

by Anonymousreply 2January 14, 2013 1:43 AM

lying about someone is not the same as outing. To out, it has to be true, factual.

by Anonymousreply 3January 14, 2013 1:50 AM

Nikki knows firsthand. Bradley sucked her dick in a peep-show booth. She recognized him by the ballcap.

by Anonymousreply 4January 14, 2013 1:53 AM

stop your waffling R3. Tell us 'em all Nicki!

by Anonymousreply 5January 14, 2013 1:53 AM

[quote]lying about someone is not the same as outing. To out, it has to be true, factual.

That's right! He's dating Britney!! What a lucky gal!

by Anonymousreply 6January 14, 2013 1:53 AM

I think she's talking about how horrible he's dressed. And I agree. Why would you wear that when you're presenting. Get a new closet!

by Anonymousreply 7January 14, 2013 2:03 AM

Uh, clearly she meant for him to come out as a gay man.

B Coop is not straight.

by Anonymousreply 8January 14, 2013 7:13 PM

She knew exactly how to phrase it. This way, she can't be sued for slander or demation and lose. Her defense would be she was in fact talking about their clothing/lack of style. Neither will go after her because it will open a far larger can of worms.

by Anonymousreply 9January 14, 2013 7:48 PM

Has she dropped hints like that about any other guys in Hollywood R9? I only recently started looking at Deadline.

by Anonymousreply 10January 14, 2013 8:11 PM

Nikki Finke must know so much shit about celebs... I envy her.

by Anonymousreply 11January 14, 2013 8:17 PM

r9, she worded it that way because she is coyly lying. If she were telling the truth, truth would be her legal defense. Since she can't assert that, she falls on the "you misunderstood me" defense.

by Anonymousreply 12January 14, 2013 8:22 PM

Or R12 she likely can prove the truth, so she put it out there without any worries that she'll be stumped if required to back it up. I like her balls.

by Anonymousreply 13January 14, 2013 8:30 PM

I know she's a gossip writer but frankly, it is none of her goddamn business if he is gay or not. Why are people so obsessed with the sexual orientation of celebs?

by Anonymousreply 14January 14, 2013 8:46 PM

I really hope Bradley Cooper is straight. He is truly one of the most vapid actors in Hollywood. Limited depth and range. I cringe when I watch him. He's T.V. material, not big screen. I really do not find him physically attractive, either. He's kind of goofy, and not in a good way.

by Anonymousreply 15January 14, 2013 9:05 PM

R14: I wonder the same thing. Why do people care who celebs are sticking the business to? I could care less who is shagging whom in Hollyweird. I find celebs private lives boring.

by Anonymousreply 16January 14, 2013 9:07 PM

Then she's a huge hypocrite, because she had a meltdown about the obviously gay Merv Griffin being outed after he died. She has no right to out anyone after that, unless she publicly states she's changed her mind about outing.

by Anonymousreply 17January 14, 2013 9:08 PM

R14 / R16 Does the irony of where you are posting this not strike you?

by Anonymousreply 18January 14, 2013 9:10 PM

Honestly 90% of the reason people care about gay rumors is that celebrities try so hard to hide the fact they are gay, if that culture didn't exist a lot people wouldn't care anymore. Ask yourself why Hollywood thinks it is so important to hide it.

by Anonymousreply 19January 14, 2013 9:13 PM

[quote]I know she's a gossip writer.

She's not a gossip writer. She writes about the movie business, mainly in LA. Her site isn't a gossip site, it's an industry site.

by Anonymousreply 20January 14, 2013 9:14 PM

R19 So true!

by Anonymousreply 21January 14, 2013 9:15 PM

Nikki who?

by Anonymousreply 22January 14, 2013 10:05 PM

[quote]Bradley Cooper and Kate Hudson [bold]presenting[/bold].

Hahahahaha

by Anonymousreply 23January 14, 2013 10:13 PM

Nikki Finke is a liar. Ryan Seachrist's girlfriend, Julianna Huff, was right there at the Golden Globes. She said on camera that the two of them had been watching TV together the night before.

by Anonymousreply 24January 14, 2013 10:17 PM

Bradley Cooper denies dating Jennifer Lawrence.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 25January 17, 2013 12:09 AM

Taylor Swift's on it!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 26January 17, 2013 12:21 AM

She's just jealous that Ryan Secrest is madly head over heels in love with the beautiful and talented Julianne Hough.

by Anonymousreply 27January 17, 2013 12:29 AM

[quote]Nikki Finke is a liar. Ryan Seachrist's girlfriend, Julianna Huff, was right there at the Golden Globes. She said on camera that the two of them had been watching TV together the night before.

Right before he tore her pussy up, giving her multiple screaming orgasms.

by Anonymousreply 28January 17, 2013 12:35 AM

Sorry boys and girls, buy Bradley is Straight, Straight, STRAIGHT (just like Jeremy Renner).

by Anonymousreply 29January 17, 2013 12:38 AM

Here's the BI about Victor Garber and Bradley Cooper hooking up at Alias set.

I found this from May 2007: Bradley Cooper split from his wife Jennifer Esposito according to TMZ.com. The two had only been married for 4 months. One unsurprised onlooker says, ”Bradley Cooper is gay. He was gay all through college and he’s gay now. He had no business marrying a woman. I’m truly shocked he went through with the farce.”

When Bradley was on the ABC show ‘Alias’, there were rumors that he and co-star Victor Garber were much more than co-stars. Filth2Go.com had a very naughty blind item about the sexy twosome: 'Could it be that the end of a romance also means the end of a job for that hunky heartthrob? So say my undercover spies at the soupy network, who tell me that the affair between the scruffy scamp and the song-and-dance man came to an abrupt end when the smooth operator’s spousal-equivalent found evidence of this illicit match. Since someone had to go, the bedazzled boy was out the door before he could say “Au revoir.” But that door is not quite locked – we’re told that the older gent holds the key. Look for the tyke to make the occasional return in a reduced capacity – both professionally and personally. Sometimes you gotta stop fiddling around.'

Back then, a television adaptation of "Fiddler on the Roof" was in development with ABC, to star, you guessed it, Victor Garber!

[see offsite link on www.dlisted.com]

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 30January 17, 2013 12:42 AM

TOP HOLLYWOOD PUSSYHOUNDS

1. Tom Cruise

2. John Travolta

3. Bradley Cooper

4. Kevin Spacey

5. Richard Simmons

6. Nathan Lane

7. Jeremy Renner

These guys pull more wool than Little Bo Peep. Their dicks are constantly dripping with the pussyjuice and don't think otherwise.

by Anonymousreply 31January 17, 2013 12:46 AM

LOL

by Anonymousreply 32January 18, 2013 12:31 AM

Come to think of it, it must have been pretty awful to be Bradley and be in that room with everybody checking out the stream on Deadline on their iPhones.

by Anonymousreply 33January 18, 2013 12:36 AM

He is straight.

by Anonymousreply 34March 4, 2013 1:26 PM

He is not.

by Anonymousreply 35March 4, 2013 1:47 PM

He's a GIRLLLLLLL!

by Anonymousreply 36March 4, 2013 5:06 PM

R31, I think Nathan Lane should place higher on that list.

by Anonymousreply 37March 4, 2013 5:18 PM

R30, Garber starred on B'way in They're Playing Our Song, Little Me, Sweeney Todd, Damn Yankees, etc. Plus he was Jesus in the film version of Godspell.

by Anonymousreply 38March 4, 2013 5:21 PM

I eat shit.

by Anonymousreply 39March 4, 2013 5:25 PM

R34 is one of Bradley blind and in-denial fangirls.

Leo and Bradley at the balcony in Miami.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 40March 4, 2013 7:13 PM

j

by Anonymousreply 41April 10, 2013 9:07 PM

b

by Anonymousreply 42May 14, 2013 7:57 PM

BUMP

by Anonymousreply 43December 27, 2013 4:59 PM

The man's as gay as a picnic basket!

by Anonymousreply 44December 27, 2013 5:21 PM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!