Gay News
and Pointless Bitchery
Since 1995

Beyonce Reveals She Has A Room Dedicated To Herself In GQ Interview

Really, Beyonce?

by Miareply 2702/03/2013

Is this a surprise?

by Miareply 102/03/2013

This bitch is so up her own ass it's ridiculous. She doesn't even realize how her arrogance is a turnoff.

by Miareply 202/03/2013

She's going to go all Norma Desmond in her later years.

by Miareply 302/03/2013

Hey Beyonce Knowles, perhaps some things are better left unsaid.

A bit of discretion is the better part of valor.

by Miareply 402/03/2013

I hope she's got it covered in plastic.

by Miareply 502/03/2013

I hate Beyonce.

by Miareply 602/03/2013

[quote] Now, we’re the first ones to admit how fabulous Beyonce is and from the interview, clearly she has an understanding of her power as well.

Question, taking into account quotes like this from the article, WHY is the media so far up this woman's asshole? Why is she so beyond being snarked about or criticized in the press. Ever her Inaugural gaffe was treated very, very delicately when it came to the media coverage with barely anyone of note in the entertainment or news media calling it into question.

Is it because she's black? Or because she's so popular with women and the gay crowd?

Why is she above the kind of up and down critique even the most popular celebs typically receive? She's gushed and mouth-foamed over by everyone from Kathy Griffin to SNL and CNN to HuffPo to Gawker. I don't get it.

by Miareply 802/03/2013

[quote]She's gushed and mouth-foamed over by everyone from Kathy Griffin to SNL and CNN to HuffPo to Gawker. I don't get it.

Even Kathy Griffin sucks up to her??? Wow, just when I thought Kathy couldn't become anymore of a sellout.

I agree with you though R8 - the way the media treats her like she's god is weird.

by Miareply 902/03/2013

Note to the Bey fanbois:

Personally, I love a lot of her music, and I try hard, really hard to like her. The reason she's so universally disliked is because of shit like this article reveals about her.

I remember when Dream Girls came out and her going around telling everyone who'd interview her that she's a "triple threat"... Such a tired, obnoxious thing to say.

Then, when she didn't win anything, she briefly played the racism card via her father.

I think people find stars with a little humility endearing. There's a difference between projecting a sense of self pride and boldness and being obnoxious about it.

Like basic reading and speaking skills, Beyonce' was never taught that trait by her famewhore stage parents. Once they realized little precious could shake her ass and sing into a mic, all they saw was $$$ and so they're daughter grew up to be rich and famous, just like they wanted, but stupid and rudely proud.

by Miareply 1102/03/2013

You know that she and the equally obnoxious and up-his-own-ass Jay-Z (and their entourages) continually feed into their own and each other's alternate realities.

I wonder if some people treat her with kid gloves more out of fear of him than of her.

I also wonder if Jennifer Hudson's sputtering recording career has to do with her own choices or if Jay-Z and Beyonce managed to derail it out of vengence for Hudson's getting the acclaim from DREAMGIRLS.

by Miareply 1202/03/2013

Beyonce barely made a peep when members of Jennifer Hudson's family were murdered. At least not publicly.

by Miareply 1302/03/2013

I refuse to believe that deep down she is that self-obsessed. The 16 year old Beyonce telling people to be "serious widge your prayers!" was so down to earth and friendly. Fame made her into this figure of pomposity that is so against everything she once was:

by Miareply 1402/03/2013

Actually I think a degree of narcissism is good in performer. From a fan's perspective, you want the performer to be a big fan of what they do, and prioritize their career very high. Many singers get rich and then become disinterested in their career, leaving the fans to wait year after year for the next half-hearted "comeback." Beyonce is going to hang onto her super-stardom with all her might, her fans won't be left high and dry while she semi-retires as an ultra-rich housewife.

by Miareply 1502/03/2013

R15 = Typical Ladybrain

by Miareply 1602/03/2013

Well, considering she's a lying phony who pussy-lip-synched her own pregnancy and childbirth, much less soiled a presidential inauguration with her tacky egotistical cluelessness, it's clear to me at least she deserves all the close attention and pointed comments such a mess gets. And, yes, people don't want her to be criticized because she's a moneymaker AND she's considered a worthy black icon simply because she has a high-tone, plastic attractiveness and a big ass.

by Miareply 1702/03/2013

[quote]AND she's considered a worthy black icon simply because she has a high-tone, plastic attractiveness and a big ass.

She's no icon to this black. I can't stand her.

by Miareply 1802/03/2013

She's so goofy.

by Miareply 1902/03/2013

Haters gonna hate. You crackhead cunty bitches. Suck a cock and shut the fuck up. Beyonce is a goddess. Now fuck off and eat some roller coaster eggs.

by Miareply 2002/03/2013

Everything R12 says. She's part of Jay Z's kingdom. She's not a particularly bright girl and thus highly malleable and probably obedient to a fault, too. And I'm sure she believes everything she's told.

by Miareply 2102/03/2013

[quote] I also wonder if Jennifer Hudson's sputtering recording career has to do with her own choices

Choices? Maybe the public just isn't that crazy about her voice. I hated that Weight Watchers commercial where sang a cappella, thank god they finally stopped showing it.

[quote] or if Jay-Z and Beyonce managed to derail it out of vengence for Hudson's getting the acclaim from DREAMGIRLS.

Paranoia

by Miareply 2202/03/2013

Why does she dress like a hooker?

by Miareply 2302/03/2013

I see so many famous people with their own rooms that contain all their awards, their pictures, their celebrity ephemera. No big deal. I wish I had one.

by Miareply 2402/03/2013

[quote]The reason she's so universally disliked

She's not universally disliked. She's an icon. Get over it.

by Miareply 2502/03/2013

[quote]She's not a particularly bright girl

Based on what?

by Miareply 2602/03/2013

[quote]Why does she dress like a hooker?

Why do gay men?

by Miareply 2702/03/2013
Need more help? Click Here.