Serving up this steaming pile of
Celebrity Gossip
Gay Politics
Gay News
and Pointless Bitchery
Since 1995

Kim Kardashian: Perhaps the most loathsome famous person in history?

Well-know for being famous, the only asset she really has is between her legs. A thoroughly disgusting person. I honestly think her show should be axed.

And since the first time I saw her, I was always under the impression she looked like a skunk. I don't know how she could be considered pretty or even prettier than people like Beyonce and Paz Vega, I always thought she was hideous. She is not well-endowed, she's just fat. She's absolutely repulsive.

If it not for her father, she would be a hooker, selling her wares on the street for a buck ninety-five.

by Anonymousreply 3401/20/2013

I forgot to add with a face like that, she would find it hard to find clients had she been out on the street.

by Anonymousreply 101/12/2013

OP/R1 is Paris Hilton.

Kim Kardashian may be a lot of things, but ugly is certainly not one of them. Her face and features are GORGEOUS, and I say this as someone who is also wearly of All Kardashian-All The Time (except for Rob, who can come sit on my face anytime he wants). She is also not fat. A curvy woman with big breasts and a voluptuous ass does not equal fat.

by Anonymousreply 201/12/2013

Oops, I meant "weary" of all things Kardashian.

by Anonymousreply 301/12/2013

R2 my bad, upon further inspection, I conclude that she looks like a weasel. And oh poor Paris. She was used by this cockroach. Lesson learned here. Paris should now know this, if she doesn't know anything else.

by Anonymousreply 401/12/2013

Her step dad Bruce Jenner was a god back in the day. Today he looks like an Elderlesbian.

by Anonymousreply 501/12/2013

Definitely the most loathsome!

by Anonymousreply 601/12/2013

If it weren't for her father, she would simply never have existed.

by Anonymousreply 701/12/2013

WTF did she do to you? I think YOU OP want the same attention KK is getting? Amirite?

by Anonymousreply 801/12/2013

Oh Paris/OP, you will never get over the fact that Kim stole your career right out from under your herp infested vag.

by Anonymousreply 901/12/2013

If Paris peaked at the same time Kim did, Paris would have a much bigger career. The Kardashian's had, if nothing else, perfect timing.

by Anonymousreply 1001/12/2013

Yes, she's loathesome and talentless, as is her entire family.

No, she is not ugly. She wasn't born ugly and she's had a great nose job among her many surgeries.

She's not fat but she's no twig. She's had both her ass and her tits enlarged.

There are stories that Kim was a hooker with Paris and Nicole, back in the days when they all ran around together. I have no idea if it's true.

Eventually, all the Kardashian trash will fade away. They always do.

by Anonymousreply 1101/12/2013

Yes, most loathesome...

by Anonymousreply 1201/12/2013

We'd say so, most definitely.

by Anonymousreply 1301/12/2013

What r1 said. If it were not for Kim, we wouldn't be able to behold Rob's phat ass.

by Anonymousreply 1401/12/2013

OP, why do you care? Ignore her, you fucking idiot it. It's easy to do.

by Anonymousreply 1501/12/2013

R2 is nuts. An artificial, modified face and body with an unnatural mouth (always looks like she's about to release a strand of drool), frozen face - oh, yes. She's gorgeous.

by Anonymousreply 1601/12/2013

She has a foreign surname. Easy target.

by Anonymousreply 1701/12/2013

Guess what darlins?

by Anonymousreply 1801/12/2013

Y'all do know we wouldn't be having this conversation had KK not been filmed sucking on Brandy's brother's big black dick. You have to give her a little credit for parlaying that into what she is known for today.

And I quite agree with r16. It's like looking at a younger Joan Rivers.

by Anonymousreply 1901/20/2013

Thanks to your attention and love for her provides her will a net worth of about 40 million. Your continued devotion will only increase her worth.

by Anonymousreply 2001/20/2013

I loathe her. But the woman is gorgeous.

by Anonymousreply 2101/20/2013

What I'd like to know is how she got pregnant buy taking cock up the ass.

by Anonymousreply 2201/20/2013

It is almost impossible to go a day without hearing about one of the Kardashians. Every magazine, newspaper, talk show or entertainment insider show mentions them at least once a day. Even Letterman had KIm and Khloe on his show. I change the channel, flip past the articles about them and mute the sound on shows that are doing segments about them, but it gets tiresome. Thanks for mentioning her weird mouth, r16. She reminds me of a Python, always lying in wait to swallow it's prey.

by Anonymousreply 2301/20/2013

Her face looks NOTHING like it did in the intro to KUWTK (I don't know if they still use the same intro as they did in earlier seasons...God knows I jumped that ship long ago). She now looks like a bloated blowfish. Please, we want Paris back.

by Anonymousreply 2401/20/2013

What's so loathesome about her? Sure, she's vapid and talentless, but she was able to parlay her sexuality and curvy body into multimillion dollar empire. That's all it takes these days in this dumbed down culture. If anyone is loathesome, it's the morons who buy whatever crap she's peddling and want to emulate her. Those are the people responsible for her fortune.

by Anonymousreply 2501/20/2013

Kim and her sisters are human chancres.

by Anonymousreply 2601/20/2013

r11 & r25 - The word is loathsome.

by Anonymousreply 2701/20/2013

[quote]Please, we want Paris back.

Um, no we don't. If you think KK is tiresome, then how quickly you've forgotten Paris Hilton's ubiquitous presence a mere few short years ago. There wasn't a TV entertainment news outlet, magazine or gossip site around that DIDN'T feature her in some capacity each and every day back then. It got so bad that some news reporter chick refused to do a story on her--ON AIR!

by Anonymousreply 2801/20/2013

I think Lance Armstrong may be coming up fast from behind.

by Anonymousreply 2901/20/2013

God I love that reporter at R28. Anyone know if she got fired?

by Anonymousreply 3001/20/2013

Yes...I do want Paris back. At least she was a bit interesting to watch. There is NOTHING interesting about KK. Nothing!

by Anonymousreply 3101/20/2013

They are all nasty dirty cunts.

by Anonymousreply 3201/20/2013

Paris was interesting to watch? Clearly you must be related to her. Is this her aunt Kyle?

by Anonymousreply 3301/20/2013

Paris is white supremacist trash. With herpes.

by Anonymousreply 3401/20/2013
Need more help? Click Here.