Serving up this steaming pile of
Celebrity Gossip
Gay Politics
Gay News
and Pointless Bitchery
Since 1995

Joe Jonas outed as gay after Taylor Swift and Harry Styles break up

So it looks like Joe Jonas may be gay. His photographer inadvertently outed him in a rant on Tumblr about Taylor Swift breaking up with Harry Styles.

Rob Hoffman wrote:

"How many break-ups is it going to take for you girls to realize that Taylor Swift isn’t a good role model unless your dream in life is to die alone? The only redeeming quality of any boy band these days is betting on wHich one is going to date Taylor Swift, and as a result, come out of the closet 2 months later."

The only boy band members that Taylor has dated are: Harry Styles and Joe Jonas. Harry hasn’t come out, so…

Also, the reason for Harry Styles dumping Taylor Swift is because she didn’t want to have sex with him — and just wanted to talk about antiques, according to RADAR.

So Taylor is a prude — and now she has an image crisis with everyone thinking she’s a whore for having very public relationships that last only a couple of months. The irony.

Lessons of the day:

Joe Jonas is gay

Taylor Swift is a whore

Harry Styles loves sex

Accurate, yes?

by Anonymousreply 6405/07/2015

He sounds like a child himself...

by Anonymousreply 101/11/2013

[quote]Accurate, yes?

Taylor Swift is not a whore.

She is Lesbian.

by Anonymousreply 201/11/2013!

by Anonymousreply 301/11/2013

When did Joe Jonas come out "two months later?"

by Anonymousreply 401/11/2013

Taylor is not a lesbian, she's an attention whore. Where do you all come up with this shit?

by Anonymousreply 501/11/2013

People, they're all gay.

by Anonymousreply 601/11/2013

Taylor Swift is a IRL Troll. Ignore her and she'll go away.

by Anonymousreply 701/11/2013

Dumb shits, this article OP posted is online but he didn't link to it.

by Anonymousreply 1201/11/2013

R7, so is Aniston but her ass won't go away!

by Anonymousreply 1401/11/2013

LOL, who is R13 talking to?

by Anonymousreply 1501/11/2013

If she really likes to talk about antiques, that's rather charming!

by Anonymousreply 1601/11/2013

No, OP, it's not accurate to call someone who's frigid a "whore."

She's obviously not whorish enough!

by Anonymousreply 1701/11/2013

Joe's yummy hairy hole tight and rip

by Anonymousreply 1801/11/2013

How old is OP?

by Anonymousreply 1901/11/2013

I think all 3 of them are gay.

by Anonymousreply 2001/12/2013

[quote]Also, the reason for Harry Styles dumping Taylor Swift is because she didn’t want to have sex with him — and just wanted to talk about antiques

Why did Taylor want to talk about Madonna?

by Anonymousreply 2101/12/2013

Joe Jonas has a serious heroin problem.

by Anonymousreply 2201/12/2013

Joe Jonass was outed when he was shopping in NYC with his fuck buddy.

by Anonymousreply 2301/12/2013

Settle down. OP must have forgotten to link this site where this was written word for word (at link)

by Anonymousreply 2401/12/2013

I think Taylor Swift is probably asexual, she comes across as mostly sexless even when they try and tart her up for magazine covers and awards shows.

by Anonymousreply 2501/12/2013

Joe Jonas has been gay for a long time.

by Anonymousreply 2601/12/2013

My brother is not the gay one

by Anonymousreply 2801/12/2013

Oh, Kevin, it's alright. You and your brother can both be gay.

Just be grateful you have two hot brothers. Think how much cock you've gotten simply by virtue of being related to Joe and Nick.

by Anonymousreply 2901/12/2013

Any male who "dates" Taylor Swift is gay.

Too late Harry Styles. You are a closeted homosexual, the world knows now.

by Anonymousreply 3001/12/2013

[quote]So where have you gotten your access to her bedroom? Oh, I bet you "just know", doncha?

It doesn't take a rocket scientist to see that most of her relationships are totally fake. Like the flaming Taylor Lautner would ever fuck her.. lol. Or the other closet cases she's dated. They're gay, they don't like or want her pussy. She's merely a business transaction, that's all.

And btw.. I don't like Taylor at all, but I would never call her a whore because she's slept with all those guys when I seriously doubt she's slept with any of them except maybe two or three guys. She's basically had a few real relationships, I believe that Connor guy was real, and I also believe the John Mayer story. Taylor Lautner, Harry Styles, Joe Jonas, Jake Gyllenhaal.. all were bearding relationships imo.

by Anonymousreply 3101/12/2013

Taylor has had more public relationships than Kim Kardashian. Who's the whore now?

by Anonymousreply 3201/13/2013

I don't get this. I don't see any outing of Joe Jonas. Joe isn't out and nothing the photographer said seems to be outing him either. ? Confused.

by Anonymousreply 3301/13/2013

@R11 Why didn't you sign your post, Cheryl?

by Anonymousreply 3401/13/2013

OP, I don't think he pited Joe. Maybe Joe is gay. But he wasn't outed. Why? Because he would've made headlines. But if you look at Joe's subsequent behavior, I don't think he's the gay Jonas.

Poor Joe's ma had to take the phone out of his hands and tell Taylor to leave him the fuck alone. Then Taylor wrote a really ugly song about Camilla Belle, a hit song, BTW, whom Joe dated after her.

Joe also dumped some other Tween "star" so he could steady date Ashley Greene from the Twilight movies. They were together for about two years.

Taylor's an unbalanced stalker type, and my interpretation is, this guy was criticizing the tween girls who are Taylor fans, who chase after boy banders, then get angry when Taylor gets dumped and call the boy bander gay.

It's pretty standard for Taylor, who I believe is very likelya homophobe, so she'd encourage that kind of campaign. (She's a Catholic, who leans toward conservative.)

Personally I think Harry Styles looks like a 12 yr old girl, so even if he is gay, which I think is possible, he doesn't appeal to me.

Is Taylor a lesbian? Very possibly. At the very least she's as cold as a stone when it comes to guys. I know these things because, sad to say, my 16 yr old sister was a Jonas/Swift fan. "Was" being the operative word.

by Anonymousreply 3501/13/2013

[quote]Also, the reason for Harry Styles dumping Taylor Swift is because she didn’t want to have sex with him — and just wanted to talk about antiques, according to RADAR.

Erm no dear, that's just one lame ass story after the last lame ass excuse/story, none of which can be known, since none of these people talk to anyone/the press. Made up bullshit would be my thoughts.

[quote]So where have you gotten your access to her bedroom? Oh, I bet you "just know", doncha?

Because it makes more fucking sense than the myriad of ridiculous, prying assumptions that she's a.) a whore b.) a serial dater cum victim.

Please, all these people are just doing the PR thing. It's not only obvious it's glaringly so.

by Anonymousreply 3601/13/2013

WTF cares about Taylor and why the screaming trolls' defense for her? She's a mediocrity, a blight on the culture, and she is definitely a whore. An Attention Whore.

Don't even try to compare Jennifer Aniston to her. No oneis like Taylor. She's in your face 24/7, 365. They play her music at fucking Home Depot on the intercom for fuck's sake. her music is garbage, her concerts are garbage, and her voice is garbage.

Her marketing plan isy simple. Date someone famous. Someone most girls would love to date. Have some photo op dates and play it out, then a break up and a new album. Wash, rinse, repeat.

Except apparently she believes these introductions, these "get accquainted" sessions, these PR meet & greets evolve into real relationships. She's very unstable.

by Anonymousreply 3801/13/2013

I don't even like what Taylor does and I'm not a fan or 'defending' her.

I think her whole schtick is fucking tiresome and pathetic in the extreme BUT it IS PR-driven. All these relationships are. They are solely designed to get attention. Us sitting here arguing over it means she achieves her aims becase it gets people talking about her.

I buy she is gay and closeted before I buy the angst-ridden drivel about every one of her boring, mismatched relationships with males.

I just don't buy she is a victim. I buy she is repped by people who spin her in whatever way sells to get maximum attention.

by Anonymousreply 3901/13/2013

[quote]Taylor Lautner, Harry Styles, Joe Jonas, Jake Gyllenhaal.. all were bearding relationships imo.

She also went out with Tim Tebow.

by Anonymousreply 4001/13/2013

Joe is virginal because he's a good boy.

by Anonymousreply 4101/13/2013

Joe virginal?

Meaning what? He's never been fucked in the ear canal? Because there's nowhere else on that boy's body that hasn't been well used.

by Anonymousreply 4201/15/2013

Any girl who is sexually attracted to Harry Styles or Justin Bieber are closet Lesbians.

by Anonymousreply 4308/10/2013

Swift is the quintessential beard. Period.

by Anonymousreply 4408/10/2013

Swift is so desperate, they even made us try to believe she and Ed Sheeran were an item. Hardly her "type", looks like she'll go with anyone.

by Anonymousreply 4508/10/2013

I think at least two of them are gay.

by Anonymousreply 4608/10/2013

The only one worth bothering about is Nick.

Mmmmmmmmmmm. Dat ass!

by Anonymousreply 4708/10/2013

Swifty also went out with Patrick Schwarzenegger. Then she went after Patrick's cousin and overnight bought a multi-million $ McMansion across the street from the Kennedy compound. That's when she and Connor crashed a Kennedy reception and were told to leave, twice, by the mother of the bride.

by Anonymousreply 4808/10/2013

all three a gay. A blind man can see Harry is now dating that horrible little squeeky dj Rick Rimsore.

by Anonymousreply 4909/18/2013

[all posts by flame bait troll #11 removed (violent racist homophobic right-wing misogynist), ISP notified with full text of all posts.]

by Anonymousreply 5009/18/2013

Oh, my!

by Anonymousreply 5109/18/2013

R17 is right. How can she be a whore if she won't have sex and she has her own money?

by Anonymousreply 5209/18/2013

She comes from money, too. Daddy pays people to write the songs she claims to have written. He also bought her an auto-tune machine that got her started.

by Anonymousreply 5303/09/2014

Surely people hired to write songs could come up with better lyrics...?

by Anonymousreply 5403/10/2014

Are these beards in fact homophobes? They are willingly concealing a gay celebrity for money or otherwise. Why aren't these beards chastised as much as the closeted gay celebrity? They are both evil and liars in my eyes.

by Anonymousreply 5503/10/2014

They're probably bearding for each other. There's no real proof to show that she's straight.

by Anonymousreply 5603/10/2014

She's been linked to several females.

by Anonymousreply 5703/11/2014

Joe Jonas was seen working at a chromium recycling plant. Joe is foreman for chrome removal from old car bumpers. Sucking chrome off a bumper has always been a requisite for declaring someone to be a homosucsual.

by Anonymousreply 5803/11/2014

Joe Jonas probably won't come out for another ten years. He's waiting for his buddy, Zefron, to take the lead in this.

by Anonymousreply 5903/17/2014

[quote]Because it makes more fucking sense than the myriad of ridiculous, prying assumptions that she's a.) a whore b.) a serial dater cum victim.

Cum victim? More like cum dumpster.

by Anonymousreply 6003/18/2014

If Joe becomes a tranny, he'll get more attention from his bestie Kellan Lutz.

by Anonymousreply 6103/20/2014

Musicians are astounded that Taylor Swift can sing so consistently flat. They hear her voice go into Autotune and wonder if she will ever sing even one note that's on pitch. They hope to hear just one note that matches the music, but it never happens.

by Anonymousreply 6209/20/2014

Taylor Swift is gay friendly. Joe Jonas = gay. Harry Styles = gay. Taylor Lautner = gay. Jake Gillenhall = gay.

by Anonymousreply 6309/21/2014

Poor Joey

by Anonymousreply 6405/07/2015
Need more help? Click Here.

Follow theDL catch up on what you missed

recent threads by topic delivered to your email

follow popular threads on twitter

follow us on facebook

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!