Your Vag

by Anonymousreply 701/11/2013

OI, Horseface

by Anonymousreply 801/11/2013

Millie the First

by Anonymousreply 901/11/2013

Horseface, swine

by Anonymousreply 1001/11/2013

Camilla is officially HRH the Duchess of Cornwall even if she's not officially HRH the Princess of Wales. But the HRH is absolutely official. Shouldn't she be addressed as "Your Royal Highness" (and then "Ma'am" thereafter) rather than as "Your Grace"?

by Anonymousreply 1101/11/2013

R1 I can't stop laughing!!! Thank you!! W&W

by Anonymousreply 1201/11/2013

Camilla = "The Rottweiler"

Diana, Princess of Wales, gave Camilla that sweet pet name of endearment, and somehow it stuck.

You may also call Camilla--the other woman, homewrecker or slut. They all apply.

by Anonymousreply 1301/11/2013

I agree with "homewrecker" and "other woman," don't see how "slut" really applies, r13. She just had sex (so far as we know) with her husband and Charles. Sleeping with just two people men hardly makes one a slut.

And it especially sounds ridiculous for a gay man to call her that... talk about the pot calling the kettle black.

by Anonymousreply 1401/11/2013

If they'd quit letting Camilla out of the house, no one would have call her anything. Even a simple ankle restraint would protect those around her while maintaining some of Camilla's dignity. Granted, Camilla needs exercise, but surely in estates as large as those of the Prince and the Queen's, there exists some simple steeple chase challenges. Camilla's age doesn't allow for dressage and all jumps would have to be very shallow jumps to prevent the possibility of incurring a broken limb thus requiring euthanasia of a royal equestrian.

As you can begin to appreciate, there are many more serious question than what or how to call Camilla.

by Anonymousreply 1501/11/2013

Kate probably calls Camilla a homewrecking reptilian cunt.

by Anonymousreply 1601/11/2013

R11, Camilla IS The Princess of Wales, just as she is The Countess of Chester, Duchess of Cornwall, Countess of Carrick, Baroness Renfrew and Princess of Scotland. She shares all of Charles' titles as his wife.

For obvious reasons, she chose not to use her senior title as her style, choosing instead to be known as The Duchess of Cornwall. It does not change her rank as HRH The Princess Charles as the wife of a son of The Sovereign.

Your Grace is the form of address for a non-royal Duke, or his wife.

by Anonymousreply 1701/11/2013

If Cammy outlives Charles, does she retain the title and incomes from the Duchy of Cornwall, or does that go to William?

by Anonymousreply 1801/11/2013

Madame Cornhole? The Cunt of Cornwall? I don't know how she addresses her to her face.

by Anonymousreply 1901/11/2013

Camilla being referred to as the Princess of Wales would be a complete joke, not to mention she would be a laughing stock.

by Anonymousreply 2001/11/2013

R14. Camilla was carrying on and having sex with Charles before and during Diana's marriage. Camilla was trying to undermine Diana's marriage before it even began and throughout the duration. Camilla crossed over the homewrecker line and became a slut due to her unscrupulous behavior.

by Anonymousreply 2101/11/2013

"Camilla was trying to undermine Diana's marriage before it even began and throughout the duration."

Diane should have done a better job keeping hold of Charles. Vomit-breath is such a turn-off.

by Anonymousreply 2201/11/2013

But horse pussy is a real turn on!

by Anonymousreply 2301/11/2013

More pertinent is how does Kate undress Camilla?

by Anonymousreply 2401/11/2013

Does Camilla shave her pussy?

by Anonymousreply 2501/11/2013

You might want to ask Camilla's first husband about that

by Anonymousreply 2701/11/2013

You might ask Camilla's first husband about that. You know, the one she humiliated by cheating on him openly for years.

by Anonymousreply 2801/11/2013

[quote]Does Camilla shave her pussy?

[quote]by: Harry

Too busy trimming my mane

by Anonymousreply 2901/11/2013

If Camilla outlives Charles before he became King, she would remain The Duchess of Cornwall in style since William could not inherit the Dukedom as he would be the heir of his grandmother, but not her eldest son.

The Duchy's income and the dukedom can only be inherited by the eldest son AND heir of The Sovereign.

by Anonymousreply 3001/11/2013

Well, at least Charles kept one mistress, unlike Saint Diana who was screwing around with many different men while presenting herself as the victim.

And Diana started having affairs long before Charles took up with Camilla again.

by Anonymousreply 3101/11/2013

Do the English people like The "Shard"? Is it a good thing or a bad thing?

by Anonymousreply 3201/11/2013

'ALLOW LUVEY! 'OW'S YA TITS 'N TWAT DOIN TUHDAY THEN?

by Anonymousreply 3301/11/2013

R27 R28 Camilla's husband was so well known for his affairs that Jilly Cooper based a philandering character on him in her book Riders. He knew about Camilla's affair and wasn't embarrassed, it seemed to be just an accepted thing that was how their marriage was. He wasn't a sad cuckold crying in his lonely bed at night, he screwed his way through the aristocracy.

by Anonymousreply 3401/11/2013

[quote]And Diana started having affairs long before Charles took up with Camilla again.

Seriously? I never heard that. Though obviously Charles cheated first anyway, before their marriage?

I think they are kind of romantic, even if otherwise barely likable. I wouldn't call Camilla the other woman, she is clearly the one. Charles just had to marry that other girl.

by Anonymousreply 3501/11/2013

Ms Park-and-Ride

by Anonymousreply 3601/11/2013

"Well, there were three of us in this marriage, so it was a bit crowded."

(at 26:08 on video)

by Anonymousreply 3701/11/2013

Me mum-in-law

by Anonymousreply 3801/11/2013

Hey Horse Face, wasssup??????

by Anonymousreply 3901/11/2013

"Baroness Renfrew"

I think that has a certain ring.

by Anonymousreply 4001/11/2013

Cuntessa

by Anonymousreply 4101/12/2013

If Charles becomes King, his title is His Majesty the King. As all honours flow from the crown, he doesn't need anything else. Camilla, according to the present party line, becomes HRH the Princess Consort. Smart money suspects Chuckers will insist she takes the title of Queen, as his wife, as Diana would have had she remained his wife. And at that point, Diana's been dead for thirty years, so who really cares?

But if Prince Charles dies before he becomes King and Prince William is made Prince of Wales, he also gets the title Duke of Cornwall and all the other usual titles granted to the Prince of Wales. It is likely Camilla would have the title Dowager Duchess of Cornwall, which is what the living widow of a Duke is called.

by Anonymousreply 4201/12/2013

DOes anyone know: when Queen Eliz. dies and Charles becomes King (unless he "passes"), will Camilla become known as "Queen" (consort)? I'm asking because she's a divorced woman. I personally see nothing wron with that, but am not sure, title wise, how that will work. TIA.

by Anonymousreply 4301/12/2013

As above, the official line is that she will take the title Princess Consort when Charles becomes King. But it was just a sop to Diana's memory made at the time Chuckers and Mrs. Ed got married. The present Queen is likely good for another ten or fifteen years, possibly more. Camilla's 65. Charles is 64. They'll be well into their seventies by the time he ascends the throne and Diana will have been dead for nearly thirty years if the Queen were to go around 2023. It will be hard for anyone to rationalize a title other than Queen after that much time. The wife of a King is a Queen and Charles will be a King.

by Anonymousreply 4401/12/2013

I see the deranged anti Diana troll has been busy posting on this thread like usual.

by Anonymousreply 4501/12/2013

If Camilla is declared Queen there will be massive rioting and Charles would likely be forced to abdicate. There's only so much the people will bear. She must only be consort and any issue of her body be outside the succession.

by Anonymousreply 4601/12/2013

[quote]She must only be consort and any issue of her body be outside the succession.

By the time Camilla becomes Queen the only issue from her body will land in her Depends.

by Anonymousreply 4701/12/2013

Her Serene Horseness

by Anonymousreply 4801/12/2013

[quote]And at that point, Diana's been dead for thirty years, so who really cares?

By the time Diana's been dead 30 years, Charles will be in his eighties. I can't imagine that he wouldn't just hand it over to William, who will be on the sliding side of his mid-40s.

by Anonymousreply 4901/12/2013

[quote]If Camilla is declared Queen there will be massive rioting and Charles would likely be forced to abdicate. There's only so much the people will bear.

MARY!

They won't give a shit.

by Anonymousreply 5001/12/2013

Plenty of people will care what title Camilla gets. She's consort and nothing more. Diana lives on for years into the future. And Camilla's homewrecker title will overshadow whatever Charles thinks she should be. Camilla will not be queen, nor should she.

by Anonymousreply 5101/12/2013

What is "princess consort" or "queen consort?" What is the reason for adding the word "consort?" Is it a higher or lower title versus just being called princess or queen?

by Anonymousreply 5201/12/2013

I think it's some sort of consolation prize for not being Queen. A lesser title, like Prince Philip has always had. He's not King of England.

A lot of people still hate Camilla and they will always hate her. It doesn't have to make sense.

by Anonymousreply 5301/12/2013

"Consort" means that title was received by-marriage instead of by-bloodline.

by Anonymousreply 5401/12/2013

I think "princess consort" and "queen consort" are both lesser titles.

It's a title based on the marriage, not being born to be queen or princess of that country. A princess may be a princess of the blood royal in one country and marry a prince or king of another country and be styled as princess consort or queen consort. Others, aristocrats and commoners may be styled the same.

At least that's my understanding - bigger anglo-queens than I may have a better answer.

by Anonymousreply 5501/12/2013

Camilla may be a bit more liked than she was years ago; however, the public hate for her and will come on with a roar should anyone suggest she become queen when Charles becomes king.

Whatever title via her marriage to Charles might give her will be dismissed. She will not be queen. She will be princess consort and nothing more. William and Harry may have accepted her, but they will still be around, and they will not be referring to the rottweiler as queen.

The memory of Diana will come on strong as William gets closer to the throne--and he's not calling Camilla, queen.

by Anonymousreply 5601/12/2013

R42 is absolutely correct.

by Anonymousreply 5701/12/2013

'Mumster'

by Anonymousreply 5801/12/2013

I think Camilla is pretty awesome.

She dealt (and still deals with) with shit thrown at her by the Dianaloons for years.

But she won.

by Anonymousreply 5901/12/2013

Camilla would never have "won" if Diana hadn't died and I say this as a non-practitioner of Diolatry.

by Anonymousreply 6001/12/2013

Diana was Queen of Hearts. Camilla is Queen of Clubs, because it's the weapon of choice for trolls like her.

by Anonymousreply 6101/12/2013

It's a hoof and you have to earn it.

by Anonymousreply 6201/12/2013

[quote]Camilla... must only be consort and any issue of her body be outside the succession.

Is this really a concern? The only things likely to be removed from her body at this point will have to be biopsied.

by Anonymousreply 6301/12/2013

Consort is a higher distinction. It signifies you are the spouse of the sovereign. Status is formally governed by the Table of Precedence. A consort outranks a prince or princess in precedence, as spouse of the sovereign. Within the ranks of the family you can imagine there are some who turn up their noses at those who acquire their title by marriage rather than blood.

by Anonymousreply 6401/12/2013

William will not become The Duke of Cornwall if his father dies before becoming King. The dukedom can only be held by the eldest son and heir to The Sovereign. The same applies to the Scottish titles of Duke of Rothesay, Earl of Carrick, Baron of Renfrew, Lord of the Isles, Prince & Great Steward of Scotland.

Like George III when his father, Frederick, Prince of Wales, died, William would be created Prince of Wales and Earl of Chester by his grandmother as heir to the throne. Camilla would be techincally HRH The Dowager Duchess of Cornwall, but since there would not be a new Duchess, she could remain styled as she is now.

by Anonymousreply 6501/12/2013

I highly doubt Camilla will be known as HRH The Princess Consort when her husband becomes King. A wife automatically takes the style, title and rank of her husband and Charles would no longer be HRH or a Prince.

Parliament and the Crown Commonwealth nations would have to pass legislation agreeing the wife of The King would not hold the title and rank of HM The Queen, something that is never going to happen, especially since Camilla is already married and holds equal rank.

by Anonymousreply 6601/12/2013

I can't imagine you posters don't feel quite stupid posting "dark ages" prattle on todays Internet.

by Anonymousreply 6701/12/2013

[quote]Whatever title via her marriage to Charles might give her will be dismissed. She will not be queen. She will be princess consort and nothing more. William and Harry may have accepted her, but they will still be around, and they will not be referring to the rottweiler as queen. The memory of Diana will come on strong as William gets closer to the throne--and he's not calling Camilla, queen.

If Charles says his wife is to be called queen when he inherits the throne, she will almost certainly be known as Her Majesty Queen Camilla for the rest of her life, even if she should outlive Charles. It would be completely unprecedented for William as king to strip her of her title then, and would be incredibly unlikely, especially given that from all accounts he likes her quite a bit (he explicitly encouraged his father to marry her).

Harry doesn't even enter into the matter--he makes no decisions concerning these matters nor will he ever.

by Anonymousreply 6801/12/2013

Ooh, double negative, r67.

by Anonymousreply 6901/12/2013

R68. Why would Camilla be referred to as "Her Majesty" if she outlives Charles? Doesn't the title of "majesty" only go to the sovereign--which would be William once Charles dies?

Upon their marriage, Charles and Camilla both said Camilla would be known as HRH Princess Consort. Were they lying?

And if Camilla were to have the title of queen and then she outlives Charles, wouldn't Camilla simply become "Queen Mother" and "her majesty" referenced would be dropped since "majesty" would now go to William (and presumably Kate too)?

by Anonymousreply 7001/12/2013

Camilla has not interest in being "Queen" never did. That is what Diana wanted. She wanted Charles which she now has. Who was someone Diana never really wanted..

by Anonymousreply 7101/12/2013

When Charles and Camilla got married, Clarence House released a statement that said Camilla would be known as Princess Consort when Charles becomes King. Traditionalists are right to note that the bitch will technically be Queen (just like she's technically The Princess of Wales), but deference will always be given to the woman who gave birth to the future King of England (Diana).

by Anonymousreply 7201/12/2013

R56 I think you overestimate how much the British people care about this - I'm British, I don't hate Camilla, and I don't know anyone who does. Most people are just kind of 'meh'. It's only aged lunatics that give a fuck about Diana and gloss over her many faults, including whining on about how she was wronged while fucking other women's husband. Pot, meet kettle.

Really, I can't begin to count how many fucks are not given about this.

by Anonymousreply 7301/12/2013

...this torch we'll ALWAYS carry for our nations golden child...

by Anonymousreply 7401/12/2013

The whole Princess Consort statement was issued to placate the masses of hysterical Dianites. I strongly suspected then, and still believe, the plan was to execute a PR makeover for Camilla in order to make her tolerable to everyone enough that when the time came, the resistance to her using the queenly title would be forgotten.

She's been a perfectly fine royal duchess. Her profile is low and she doesn't make any controversial statements. She wears hats 100% better than her stepdaughter-in-law and also wears jewels splendidly when the occasion calls for it. Charles is clearly mad for her, to the point that he didnt even want her to give up her layered, 'winged' hair style because he finds it so attractive. She carries herself as grandly as Princess Michael, without any of the cuntiness.

I think Charles will offer no statements regarding her title once he succeeds, it will be a casual thing where the palace refers to her as Queen Camilla in the context of some other statement (example, "HM The King accompanied by HM Queen Camilla received the ambassador to blah blah..") and that will be it from that moment forward.

by Anonymousreply 7501/13/2013

Queen Mother, when used, means the woman is question is mother to the sovereign on the throne. That's not the Queen and Queen Step Mother doesn't sound quite right... the typical title is Dowager Queen, (or Queen Dowager) which is what Camilla would probably be if she outlives King Charles (or more likely George VII.)

Camillia retaining the style Her/Your Majesty as a widow is the high end equivalent of a woman remaining a Mrs. even though she is no longer married because her husband has died.

In the end, styles and titles are determined by convention and precedent for the most part, but when necessary clarified by the reigning sovereign through the issue of a Letter Patent, which is basically a fancy way to say a memo outlining here's the new rules. If Camilla, as widow of a King, somehow remarried, they'd probably change her title, most probably eliminate it entirely. But even if age weren't a factor it would be pretty out there for a widowed Queen to marry anybody else.

by Anonymousreply 7601/13/2013

Can a title be bestowed posthumously? If so, could Diana become Her Majesty The Queen Mother when William becomes king?

by Anonymousreply 7701/13/2013

They are very charming and informal in private. Very close. Katherine has even developed a private signal, for the Ducchess of Cornwall. After a few too many gin & tonics, it is Camilla's habit to drooling and slobber. All Katherine has to do is go "Arff! Arff!" and Camilla gets the hint and has a valet wipe her face.

Camilla has been very impressed with Catherine's poise. She has become more conscious od her own poersonal habits as a result. So much so, that Camilla has stopped raising up her leg to pee when they are out for walks on the grounds at St. James.

by Anonymousreply 7801/13/2013

[quote]Doesn't the title of "majesty" only go to the sovereign--which would be William once Charles dies?

If the sovereign is male, his wife also traditionally takes the title of "majesty" and retains it for the rest of her life (as the Queen Mother did, for a full fifty years after her husband George VI died).

[quote]Can a title be bestowed posthumously?

No.

by Anonymousreply 7901/13/2013

"Queen Mother" is used only if she's the actual mother of a current king or queen. The title is rarely used officially as a title, and it is much more the custom to refer to her neither as "the queen mother" or as "the dowager queen" but instead as "Queen (first name)" (as was the case for the current queen's grandmother Queen Mary, who was referred to as such despite the fact she outlived both her husband and her son George VI).

"The Queen Mother" was used officially for Elizabeth II's mother when George VI died because her name is also Elizabeth, and it was thought it would be confusing to the public to refer to her still as "Queen Elizabeth."

by Anonymousreply 8001/13/2013

Oi, slag! Fetch me moi corfee!

by Anonymousreply 8101/13/2013

Get your own fags, eh? I ain't got 'nough for you an' me to share.

by Anonymousreply 8201/13/2013

The English sure like their queens.

by Anonymousreply 8301/13/2013

The sovereign is the font of all honour (usually on the advice of the Prime Minister, though there are a few honours that are entirely at his or her discretion.)

A title could be awarded posthumously. There was talk of restoring Diana's HRH status though it came to nothing. Though HRH is a style, not a title, if one could be changed posthumously, it follows so could the other. Diana could not be called Queen Mother, though. She was never a Queen.

by Anonymousreply 8401/13/2013

Well, there is a precedent in Romania. The elderly ex-king's mother (Princess Helen of Greece) never bore the title of queen due to marital conflicts with her then-husband King Carol II. After Carol abdicated in favor of his son Michael, Helen was given the title HM Queen Mother Helen of Romania. So, never a crowned queen consort, but became a queen mother. Obviously it's different because Helen was living at the time while Diana is dead, but interesting nonetheless.

by Anonymousreply 8501/13/2013

Diana and Sarah used to call Camilla Parker-Bowles "Camilla Park-your-balls" which I thought was clever. Especially for those two.

by Anonymousreply 8601/13/2013

I hope Fergie winds up so broke she writes a real total tell all.

Then again, that's probably what she uses to get her hands on hush money from the lot of them.

by Anonymousreply 8701/13/2013

When George VI died, the normal title for his widow would have been Dowager Queen Elizabeth. The Queen Mum hated the word Dowager, so her daughter Betty Windsor gave her the title, HRH Queen Elizabeth, the Queen Mother. She was so delighted because the new title including the word "Queen" twice!

by Anonymousreply 8801/13/2013

I'd love to know how many Brits have posted in this thread. I imagine not to many because as far as I can make out most people quite like Camilla these days. The queen is certainly very fond of her and had you seen some of the Jubilee Celebrations it was Camilla who was seen standing next to and supporting the queen. Something that was noticed and commented upon.

by Anonymousreply 8901/13/2013

R88 that was a nice little anecdote, but why can't people get the following through their thick heads:

Queen = Her MAJESTY (HM)

Princess Her ROYAL HIGHNESS (HRH)

The Queen Mother's full title was Her Majesty Queen Elizabeth The Queen Mother...not HRH

by Anonymousreply 9001/13/2013

[quote] I agree with "homewrecker" and "other woman," don't see how "slut" really applies, [R13]. She just had sex (so far as we know) with her husband and Charles. Sleeping with just two people men hardly makes one a slut.

She slept around A LOT when she was younger

by Anonymousreply 9101/13/2013

She is a total and complete whore!

by Anonymousreply 9201/13/2013

Like Anne Boleyn, R92?

by Anonymousreply 9301/13/2013

Hey LADY!

by Anonymousreply 9401/13/2013

We know that the Queen said absolutely not when Charles wanted to marry Camilla before Diana, but why didn't Charlie stand up to his mommy? It wasn't like she was going to disinherit him.

by Anonymousreply 9501/13/2013

I hope Andrew and Sarah remarry. They should be together. And it would piss off Charles if Sarah was once again HRH.

by Anonymousreply 9601/14/2013

Since Andrew is fourth in line to the throne, The Queen (and eventually, Charles) would have to receive approval before getting married again. If he married Sarah anyway, he might be forced to give up his place in the line of succession.

by Anonymousreply 9701/14/2013

Hey whore! How's it shakin'?

by Anonymousreply 9801/14/2013

This was one of the best R1s I've seen on DL. Jolly well played!

by Anonymousreply 9901/17/2013

[quote]This was one of the best R1s I've seen on DL. Jolly well played!

Yes indeed. A horse reference regarding Camilla! So clever and witty... never done before. Where DO people come up with this stuff!

by Anonymousreply 10001/17/2013

Camilla's official titles are: Her Royal Highness The Princess Charles Philip Arthur George, Princess of Wales, Duchess of Cornwall, Duchess of Rothesay, Countess of Chester, Countess of Carrick, Baroness of Renfrew, Lady of the Isles, Princess of Scotland, Dame Grand Cross of the Royal Victorian Order.

by Anonymousreply 10101/19/2013

I have been with them at several summer events on the palace grounds and I distinctly recall Katherine saying, "Here, girl!"

by Anonymousreply 10201/19/2013

Meanwhile, Camilla calls Kate "Stewardess."

by Anonymousreply 10301/20/2013

All the titles in the world won't make that haggard old slattern any more attractive.

by Anonymousreply 10401/20/2013

When King George V died, his wife was then known as Her Majesty Queen Mary. When her son King George VI died, she became the dowager queen while his wife Queen Elizabeth because the Queen mother because the new queen would also be known as Queen Elizabeth.

If and when Charles becomes King, they are saying now the Camilla will become Princess consort but I bet you she is known as Queen Camilla.

by Anonymousreply 10501/20/2013

[quote]Since Andrew is fourth in line to the throne, The Queen (and eventually, Charles) would have to receive approval before getting married again. If he married Sarah anyway, he might be forced to give up his place in the line of succession.

R97. Why would Andrew have to give up his plave in the libe of succession if he remarried Sarah? In practical matters, Andrew would not have a chance to assume the throne given that William and Harry are healthy, and presumably William's children would even bump Harry's place further down the line.

by Anonymousreply 10601/20/2013
Need more help? Click Here.