Who do we like, and who do we hate?

by Anonymousreply 16709/06/2014

None of them. All of them.

Thread closed.

Go elsewhere, Logo publicist.

by Anonymousreply 101/10/2013

Like the girl, the gays not so much

by Anonymousreply 201/10/2013

The Caucasian Trinidadian guy, the Newfoundlander hipster, J.P. and the Jamaican guy who also does drag are the funniest/most interesting. The others all seem to try way too hard.

The goateed muscle guy who turned on the entire cast in a woe-is-me session after being chastised by one of the guys after using the word 'retard' seems to be a tad too touchy/thin skinned.

by Anonymousreply 301/10/2013

I don't like the girl at all. The purpose of the show is to ask the guys personal questions, she ruins it with her childish giggling when they talk about blow jobs, rimming or anything related to sex. Grow the fuck up. Like she's never sucked a cock in her life.

by Anonymousreply 401/10/2013

JP, Jonathan S (I've grown accustomed to his facial expressions), Thomas, Santos (never less than memorable).

I miss black Jonathan, Dean, Alex, and Simon (hubba, hubba).

by Anonymousreply 501/10/2013

I havent watched in awhile. Simon was so hot, just a great looking low key guy. I also loved Jamaican Jonathan and JP.

by Anonymousreply 601/10/2013

What's the name of the 1/2 black dude who's a nurse?

by Anonymousreply 701/10/2013

[quote]What's the name of the 1/2 black dude who's a nurse?

Jake, and he is HOT.

by Anonymousreply 801/10/2013

Phillip (the heavy one) is one of the most annoying, with his preening ways and Madonna obsession (I sometimes think he's the MadLoon who posts here from time to time).

Yerxa is sexy with his hairiness and deep tan, but he can be a prick with his self righteous attitude and smarminess.

Jake (the nurse) is gorgeous and seems to be a pretty cool guy.

JP is funny and sarcastic, and he's cute too.

Santos is hilariously beyond weird. I've never seen anything quite like him.

Jonathan S. is ultra f-mme, but he is funny at times. Not my type, though.

Black Jonathan was a good guy too. Cute face.

David can be annoying at times with his spastic facial expressions and snippy attitude, but I sometime get a laugh off of him.

Love Gerry and his wackiness and hot, buff bod.

Can't stand Andrew with his prissiness and shit-starting. Gives gay men a bad name with his bullshit.

Ian Lynch is cute. I'd love to see his supposedly nine-inch cock.

Juan is usually stoned, but love him too.

Can't stand the uber-annoying Matt Barker. The kid is always fabricating stories.

by Anonymousreply 901/10/2013

They all look like they're sitting on cauliflower-sized anal warts. Greasy whores.

by Anonymousreply 1001/10/2013

Fail, R1. Logo doesn't have enough money to hire publicists.

by Anonymousreply 1101/10/2013

Is Matt Barker obese yet? He gained a substantial amount of weight at one point.

by Anonymousreply 1201/10/2013

Yerxa used to be a total cunt, but he's starting to mellow. He must have many insecurities - I think he's starting to work them out, though.

I never understood how people found Dean attractive. He's a bitch with squarely average looks. The others' obsession with him must be a Canadian thing.

J.P.'s unfocused sarcasm bothers me, and Matt Barker is simply worthless. Jason Yantha bothers me too, although that's simply because he reminds me of a jerk I used to know.

My least favorite, though, is black Jonathan. I remember how he'd say that he believed in being good to people, but then attacked Santos simply for being weird. Total hypocrite.

I love David - something about his huge nose does it for me, and I like his cheerfulness. The others are pleasant enough.

by Anonymousreply 1301/10/2013

When did Simon leave and why? I liked him.

I agree with R4. Jasmine is annonying with her giggling and disgusted face at hearing about sex acts.

I like pretty much all of them. I enjoy the camaraderie they have. David Robert and fat Phillip I find phony and annoying. Andrew has an "I'm better than you" attitude which I don't like. Alex, I'm glad he's gone, brought little to the show.

by Anonymousreply 1401/10/2013

Several of the cast members - Yerxa and Dean come to mind - HATED Simon, R14. I imagine he got tired of being shut out, and just stopped participating.

by Anonymousreply 1501/10/2013

R15 I didn't know that. Did they even acknowledge Simon left? I remember and saw the farewell episodes of Alex and Dean.

by Anonymousreply 1601/10/2013

They probably hated Simon because he was hotter than them and had a NICE personality. Jealous cunts.

by Anonymousreply 1701/10/2013

Actually, I'm with R1.

I can't stand that vapid crap, any show, any season.

And I wanted to! Now I have to change the damn channel after Drag Race.

by Anonymousreply 1801/10/2013

I don't think they did, R16. His niche of 'tall, pale white guy' has been filled twice over with the recent addition of Max and Dillon, so I don't think we'll be seeing him in future episodes either.

by Anonymousreply 1901/10/2013

My 79 yar old mother who lives in Utah asked me, "so what's with this 1 girl 5 gays" show?" I just said I have no idea. ...I took the easy way out.

by Anonymousreply 2001/10/2013

Ian "9-Inch" Lynch. Hands down. (Or should I say on.) And down my throat. And up my ass. And anywhere else he wants to put it. That is one hot man!

by Anonymousreply 2101/10/2013

Why hasn't the Lynch pic been leaked online yet? It seems like every cast member has it now.

by Anonymousreply 2201/11/2013

by Anonymousreply 2301/11/2013

No, hon. It's 9 inches. Trust me.

by Anonymousreply 2401/11/2013

r23 is correct.

by Anonymousreply 2501/11/2013

I like Thomas and Ish.

by Anonymousreply 2601/11/2013

This show is an embarrassment to all concerned, but some more than others.

Asking questions about their personal lives? How many different ways can you ask some queeny gay men if they swallow or shave their hole?

It is a breakthrough for gays in the way that Jersey Shore was for Italians. I am both.

I am Canadian, in the arts and with you know, some recognizable talent. Canada can be as tacky as the US any day and my little brother can watch 1 Girl and 5 gays and ask me what is wrong and how old are these little girls? Not as young as they seem, bro. Teachable moments.

I am not talking bout who is hot, because no self respecting gay man would be on that show. These boys will never score Jersey Shore money or even Hoarders, they are doing it for the free booze and tweets, and to get laid. Embarrassing. But it is a mainstream show in Canada, so they are kind of like the house wives, with three to a bachelor apartment.

Just cuz I know, both of the Jonathon's are great guys, and Simon is a neurotic sweetheart. Forget the rest. I am serious.

If Jake is gorgeous then I am stunning. He is one boring guy and very screwed up. He has a job. He actually good be very DL, cuz he seems like he has something going on, but is a self loathing hypocrite, who cannot integrate his sexual desires and tastes with his bourgeois aspirations. This equals a life of unhappiness and feigned superiority.

Black and leather men can do just bout anything they want to him. I don't judge. But he does. He is a dirty boy and cannot reconcile himself. Jake is not a poster boy for a balanced gay professional or for safe sex.

Santos is scary but legit. The rest are harmless or ridiculous. These are not men and can't excuse themselves as boys. Hideous to most everyone gay in Canada. They are mocked on the Streets of Toronto. Skeevy.

by Anonymousreply 2701/11/2013

Yerxa = the embodiment of every single pretentious, Silverlake-living, "Indie music/movie-watching only", hipster gay that I have ever met in L.A. Awful.

by Anonymousreply 2801/11/2013

What do you mean "don't be JP".

It's interesting how you like a lot of my faves.

by Anonymousreply 2901/11/2013

It was charming for one episode. It very quickly deteriorated into a contest for "most obnoxious", which Andrew and Matt Barker won in a tie. I mostly watched it to see Jake, who is genuinely sexy and slightly interesting. Ian Lynch is a parody of some kind...his "straight-acting gay" routine was never convincing, and he seems oddly asexual. As do many of them. The show died once they decided to heavily feature Andrew (largely because he was sleeping with one of the show's producers, who has since become a panelist). Biggest douchebag in Canada, he almost makes Matt Barker seem human. In all of Canada, these were the most interesting gay people they could find??? Really?

by Anonymousreply 3001/11/2013

Your rant about Jake is revealing. Very. Because he's a nurse and promotes safe sex he can't be into leather? You're sad. And, I'm guessing, racist.

by Anonymousreply 3101/11/2013

R30, maybe these were just the most desperate gays they could find who willingly wanted to be on the show? Most gay men have integrity and actually would turn down a show like this.

by Anonymousreply 3201/11/2013

I really liked Alex.

by Anonymousreply 3301/11/2013

I disliked Ian -- I also thought he seemed kind of repressed and self-loathing -- until one episode where he was talking about being a top and he blurted out, "I love ass." Hot!

I love Santos too. Has anybody seen the episode where he wore the black veil and red lipstick? As Matt Barker would say, he's gone full nelly.

[quote]Jake is not a poster boy for a balanced gay professional or for safe sex.

Are you saying he's a barebacker despite what he says publicly?

by Anonymousreply 3401/11/2013

The thing about Santos is this...he's real. As bizarre and disconcerting as he can be, he's not presenting a facade. Which is not true of anyone else on that show.

by Anonymousreply 3501/11/2013

Santos in full freak effect:

by Anonymousreply 3601/11/2013

I don't understand all the hate for Matt Barker. He seems pretty cute to me.

by Anonymousreply 3701/11/2013

yum, r37.

by Anonymousreply 3801/11/2013

R37...oh dear. Oh dear.

He's as cute as a cancer diagnosis. Clearly you were so busy staring at hisz fish face that you never heard a word he said. His admission that he'd falsely accused an ex of physical abuse, after having had the ex arrested, was the icing on the cake. A dreadful little monster with a brain like a rug burn.

by Anonymousreply 3901/11/2013

R31 My "rant" about Jake was meant to be revealing, and if you were as bright as say, R34 you would understand that.

I am not a racist, my bf of 9 years is black, and I have never been called mary.

by Anonymousreply 4001/11/2013

Philip is the most repugnant to me. The bitchy, hyper-effeminate mincing and overdramatic reactions to everything are grating. He strikes me as having a mean, ugly soul.

Santos is my favorite panelist. He is authentic in his own weird way. He doesn't put on the bitchy aggressiveness of the others, and seems comfortable in his own skin.

by Anonymousreply 4101/11/2013

People who watch this crap are trash.

by Anonymousreply 4201/11/2013

Wow, this just got juicy. I think we have a couple of insiders here!

by Anonymousreply 4301/11/2013

I think they should change the format so that they discuss one to three questions in-depth. Maybe add a lesbian or two now and then to shake things up.

by Anonymousreply 4401/11/2013

It would also be great if they had a (hot) straight guy in place of Aliya Jasmine. It would add a new level of eroticism and a fresh perspective.

by Anonymousreply 4501/11/2013

2 Girls 1 Cup was more original.

by Anonymousreply 4601/11/2013

Only twinks on tina and losers watch this show.

by Anonymousreply 4701/11/2013

Jonathan S is one of my favorites. Total queen but he seems totally genuine and quite smart.

Hate Andrew - complete racist and total airhead. Called Juan "The Mexican" and talked about black people liking fried chicken and watermelon in front of Jonathan Nathaniel.

Juan's not usually my type but he's adorable and his accent is kind of hot. Good taste in movies as well.

by Anonymousreply 4801/11/2013

Meanwhile, I eat old people's excrement.

by Anonymousreply 4901/11/2013

Meanwhile, I wipe back to front.

by Anonymousreply 5001/11/2013

Is Juan still a panelist?

by Anonymousreply 5101/11/2013

R37 was just being funny, r39.

But I do agree with you about Barker - he's vile. He usually looks like he's about to bite someone's head off with those giant teeth.

Aliyah-Jasmine should win some sort of prize for believably looking interested in all their inane chat and for deftly moderating overall. Can't be easy.

The naked show was funny.

by Anonymousreply 5201/11/2013

R45 Yes! I wish the host was a straight man. This Jasmine chic is too immature. Don't host a show about provocative topics then get all shocked and embarrassed by the content. Her reactions take time away from the guys answering the questions. I read an interview with AJ (can't spell her first name), she said that they spend about 3 hrs taping before it's edited to down to fit the 30 minute format. Why??? It make the show too choppy and part of the conversation is missing. They really need to focus on a set number of questions and allow everyone on the panel to answer before moving on to the next topic.

I can't stand Andrew, Andrew's BF, Matt B or Phillip.

by Anonymousreply 5301/11/2013

[quote]I think they should change the format so that they discuss one to three questions in-depth. Maybe add a lesbian or two now and then to shake things up.

They've already done that...

by Anonymousreply 5401/11/2013

Who else has dish on any of the guys?

by Anonymousreply 5501/11/2013

I used to like Juan, but he's gone from being adorable to insufferable.

by Anonymousreply 5601/11/2013

Dean and Yerxa are my favorites, especially Dean because he reminds me of a friend of mine I don't get to see as often as I like.

I think Ish has borderline personality disorder.

by Anonymousreply 5701/11/2013

I agree, R56. He thinks too highly of himself these days.

Why do you think that about Ish, R57? Just curious.

Gerry has sexy nipples, but he creeps me out. Out of all the new people this season, Jason Yantha is my least favorite.

by Anonymousreply 5801/11/2013

[quote]Love Gerry and his wackiness and hot, buff bod.

You can have his bod anytime. He is a stripper. He comes sometimes to NYC and dances at Adonis.

by Anonymousreply 5901/11/2013

I can't even stand the previews for this show. The hostess' vocal fry also gets on my nerves. Am I supposed to be shocked/proud that we have a show where gay men talk about sex most of the time?

by Anonymousreply 6001/11/2013

[quote]I think they should change the format so that they discuss one to three questions in-depth.

That was the original format. Check out the first few episodes.

by Anonymousreply 6101/12/2013

Haven't any of you whores fucked any of them?

by Anonymousreply 6201/12/2013

Like: JP and Dean

Hate: Matt

by Anonymousreply 6301/12/2013

I initially didn't like Dean, but I think he mellowed and grew up a bit as the series progressed.

Yerxa OTOH, is still a dick.

by Anonymousreply 6401/12/2013

Didn't Yerxa used to be fat?

by Anonymousreply 6501/12/2013

I like Jonathan. It seems to be conventional wisdom around here that queeny guys are invariably hissing and vicious. Jonathan is funny and sharp, but he also strikes me as being one of the genuinely nicest guys on the panel.

I like Yerxa and Dean, and they are smarter than most of the guys on the show (not a particularly huge accomplishment), but are not nearly as smart (or as cool) as they think they are. Very Toronto in that regard. Whenever they feel challenged or insecure they get mean very quickly. Dean can be especially wearying when he's trying (too hard) to seem profound or enlightened, and they both are waaay to treacly about their friendship.

I agree with Yerxa's view of Jake. I think he's kind of a cat. Pretty but basic and not particularly nice (when's he not being petted).

by Anonymousreply 6601/13/2013

I don't really like anyone on the panel to be honest. They all seem pretty shallow perverted. JP seems to be popular with the posters on this thread, but I feel like he's a know-it-all who can be a bit of a tart. Andrew is an asshole, but I'm pretty sure he's crafted that persona to be the villain.

If I had to choose the one I like, I'd say white Jonathan. He's funny and witty. Doesn't take himself too seriously and his anecdotes are hysterical. He's the only one who has not rated my nerves yet.

After awhile, all these guys on the panel become unbearable. I guess when you overshare every aspect of your sexual life on TV, there's really not much left of the part that is private and alluring.

by Anonymousreply 6701/13/2013

Jake is known to have a GIGANTIC penis.

by Anonymousreply 6801/13/2013

The ratio of gay guys to girls on the show is too low.

by Anonymousreply 6901/13/2013

Elaborate, R68.

by Anonymousreply 7001/13/2013

They just did an "If the guy next to you was a Janet Jackson song, which one would he be?" catergory.

by Anonymousreply 7101/21/2013

Does anyone know why they're retiring the original cast?

by Anonymousreply 7208/08/2013

Dean reminds me of SNL's Stefan. He's cute when his hair is short.

Gerry is my favorite and the only one I am really going to miss.

by Anonymousreply 7308/08/2013

They're retiring the original cast because they've started repeating themselves. (Not entirely their fault, some of the questions have been repeated as well.)

by Anonymousreply 7408/08/2013

Santos was more like Stefon I think, R73

by Anonymousreply 7508/08/2013

Dean and Yerxa were pseudo-elitist cunts. I say 'pseudo-elitist' because neither of them was particularly accomplished or knowledgeable about the world. They were the smartest in their tiny cohort, and became convinced that that made them smarter than anyone else, age and expertise notwithstanding.

If ever a guy needed to be decked across the chin, it's Yerxa.

by Anonymousreply 7608/08/2013

Dean and Yerxa were actually my favorites.

by Anonymousreply 7708/08/2013

Aliya-Jasmine Sovani will never be heard from again.

I know JP. He came out late and was a homophobic asshole in university, then continued to be a homophobic asshole while hooking up with guys at parties. Hard to to take him seriously when I remember calling my friend fag and queerbait every time he walked by.

I also know Juan. Under his clothes he's insanely hairy. His Dad is rich, but Juan alienated all his friends and was never the sharpest tool in the box. He went to York for film, but is doing what with that education? He's having immigration problems too, and is in danger of having to leave the country.

I know Jonathan. A colder, bitchier, more vicious prisspot queen you will not meet. He's got acting talent, but you never see him acting. We share an ex who told me after sex, while they were still hard and out of breath, Jonathan would clean up with moist towelettes and be dressed.

Matthew Santos is a mess. Jake Sauvage sent his own nudes to Is anyone Up and then fake cried his way into everyone's hearts. The rest are a motley crue. They don't get paid well (or at all, for most of the show's run) and all work retail at Lulu Lemon or Starbucks.

Every person I've listed above (particularly Santos, JP, and Juan) have developed serious coke habits, and after creating dramatic scenes at events like Fashion Week and Capital Pride have quietly been dis-invited from the social functions MTV Canada sends the cast out on. Eyewitnesses (and I am one) saw them snorting en masse out in the open. The only time they are seen at events in Toronto is when they're high drunk, and being obnoxious and pushy attendees. Ask yourself why they haven't been able to get gigs elsehwere

Of them all, Jonathan Nathaniel (who had the good sense to leave) is the only who has been able to leverage being on the show into something else. He's had several films play the festival circuit, both as actor and producer.

by Anonymousreply 7808/08/2013

That's awesome dish, R78. Anything else? And where are these Jake nudes? He seems like he has an awesome body.

by Anonymousreply 7908/08/2013

What about Ian Lynch? He seems less than stable.

by Anonymousreply 8008/08/2013

Whoops, I thought you meant half-black Jake from the show. Googled Jake Sauvage and, um, nevermind.

by Anonymousreply 8108/08/2013

[quote] Jake Sauvage sent his own nudes to Is anyone Up and then fake cried his way into everyone's hearts

Link to nudes?

How come David Robert disappeared? I thought he'd be the last to leave the show.

by Anonymousreply 8208/08/2013

What has this Jake Sauvage got to do with 1G5G. I also thought you meant Nurse Jake.

by Anonymousreply 8308/08/2013

[quote]What about Ian Lynch? He seems less than stable.

I suspect self-loathing issues -- religious, proud of being non-stereotypical, etc.

by Anonymousreply 8408/08/2013

I don't like the new girl.

by Anonymousreply 8508/08/2013

Ian Lynch does not have 8 inches, he has 6. Average and nothing to be ashamed of.

What he should be ashamed of are his occasional forays into stand up comedy. Boring, unfunny, and can't seem to draw more than 10 people to a set.

by Anonymousreply 8608/08/2013

I didn't like the new girl initially, but I've come to like her.

The giggling pair, Max and Dylan are purely there for their looks. They bring nothing else to the table apart from vapidity.

by Anonymousreply 8708/08/2013

Should really just be called "6 girls, but one with an actual vagina." Repugnant show.

by Anonymousreply 8808/08/2013

This thread is getting GOOD.

by Anonymousreply 8908/08/2013

Dean, Simon, and Jake are the ones I liked the most.

Dean- Cute & sweet IMO, but sometimes aloof & bitchy, it is his friendship with Yerxa the mega cunt that alienated him from the group. It is obvious to me that he & Simon had a thing & it did not end well.

Simon- Handsome & funny, but could come off as a bit of a douche.

Jake- The only negative thing I can say about him is he was a bad dresser. Yerxa was obviously jealous of him. I would love to have a guy like him.

Andrew- A cunt, but he made me laugh a few times, and he only told the truth most of the time.

Phillip, Alex, & Santos- annoying as fuck.

Gerry- Annoying but cute.

Matt Barker & David Robert- fake as hell, and just playing for the cameras.

JP & Ian- Cute & likable, but both can be a bit annoying sometimes.

Juan- Adorable, but wasted much of the time.

Both Jonathans were ok, white Jonathan was hysterical.

Yerxa- Cunt extraordinaire.

by Anonymousreply 9008/08/2013

I definitely won't miss Phillip either. When he would talk about his sex life, it was revolting.

by Anonymousreply 9108/08/2013

Phillip can be totally annoying. Love Jake's sexy ass. Yerxa can be quite a cunt, but he is sexy with his hairy self. Jonathan is ultra fey but cool. Both Jonathan's actually. Lynch is a cutie. Matt Barker is a liar and an attention whore. Gerry is hot with a hot bod, but I can see how he is a bit much for some people's tastes. Santos is on another planet, and is fabulous for it. Andrew is a cunt and revels in it, which is why he grates my nerves. Juan was baked several times, but he could be cute every so often. I liked JP's sarcastic wit. He's also taller than I thought he was.

All that aside, there will be a new cast of gays coming soon, so we'll be regrettably saying bye bye to the boys soon.

So, what do we all think of the DEGRASSI chick who replaced AJ?

by Anonymousreply 9208/08/2013

Shit I got Ian and Simon mixed up!!!

Ian= funny & handsome, but kind of a douche at times, might have had a thing with Dean.

Simon= Sweet & shy. Very cute too.

Yerxa was a cunt to Simon solely because at a gay parade sweet & shy Simon did not wave back to him. Yerxa is vile & Dean should realize how toxic he is and cut him loose IMO.

by Anonymousreply 9308/08/2013

Juan was adorable until HE started to think he was adorable. He also revealed a thoroughly unlikeable side where he thinks he's more educated and smarter than others. He even admits his "condescending" side.

by Anonymousreply 9408/08/2013

Juan always sounds like he has cotton in his mouth. Is that because he's inebriated?

by Anonymousreply 9508/08/2013

I have friends who know several cast mates quite well. I've heard some things, but it just wasn't vey interesting gossip.

by Anonymousreply 9608/08/2013

I loved Simon. I bet he looked great naked. The others threw him some serious shade, though - I think they may have hounded him off the show.

by Anonymousreply 9708/08/2013

Tell us anyway, R96.

by Anonymousreply 9808/08/2013

Not that there's anything wrong with it, but do they all decide to shop at a thrift store before airing the show? Are there restrictions on what they wear (no logos, designer brands, etc.) hence the stuff they wear on the show? Or is this some type of Toronto thing?

by Anonymousreply 9908/09/2013

R99, they're all broke. 20s, retail/baristas, and it may come as a surprise to you MTV Canada pays them less than peanuts (not even union scale). It's not like they have lucrative endorsements lined up.

I travel a lot for work, and when I'm out of Toronto, it stupefies me how many think these are cool nice guys living fabulous lives. Most of them are snotty vapid cokeheads with no friends leading sad lives. R90 and others: they're *all* acting for the cameras.

Also saw Matt Barker's name on this thread. His club nights here were a total joke, with more people behind the bar than on the dancefloor. Another one with no education or prospects. R86 is correct about Ian "6 Inch" Lynch. Nurse Jake is nice enough, but again, vapid.

Any other questions?

by Anonymousreply 10008/09/2013

Logo wants to kill the show here in the US by putting it on at 1am or 2am or not at all. I liked the show at 10:30pm on Mondays. Last year, Logo changed from focused on gay content to whatever and now we are seeing that put into action. All the gay shows are run from 12am to 10am. The rest of the day is old movies or reruns of Roseanne or Golden Girls.

by Anonymousreply 10108/09/2013

Do you know more about Simon, R100? Also, was Gerry really as skeezy as the others intimated? They made him sound like a date rapist on several occasions.

by Anonymousreply 10208/09/2013

I thought this show was aimed at fag hags who think they're "in the know", like drag brunch. Sad that y'all care so much about this pathetic bunch.

by Anonymousreply 10308/09/2013

Sadder that you cared to comment.

by Anonymousreply 10408/09/2013

Don't care for Juan or his speech impediment.

Can't begin to figure out what appeal Dean has for viewers or the other cast members who fawned over him. He such a skinny and greasy little weasel with the attitude of a frostbitten cunt.

Yerxa I agree with about 1/2 the time and about 1/2 the time I want to smack him hard, especially when he and Dean would get on their inexplicable high horse.

JP and Jason Yantha are fine. Gerry is ditzy but the hot bod makes up for it, he's like the hooker with a heart of gold.

I like both of the Jonathans and Ish. Nurse Jake is awfully happy to be him, but I can't say I blame him.

Ian Lynch and David add fun to the show. Phillip sometimes, but I don't want to hear about his sex life either.

I groan whenever Santos or Matt Barker are on. No thanks to either one.

Apparently, I'm in the minority in that I liked Alliyah Jasmine. I'm warming up to the new girl; she seems like a good egg but she's so mainstream nice I get embarrassed for her over what gets discussed.

For those railing against the show - it's a quick & sometimes entertaining 20-minute diversion when I'm folding laundry on the weekend. NBD.

by Anonymousreply 10508/09/2013

I would like Ish if he would ground his speaking voice and stop it breaking. He's not 13 anymore.

Gerry has a surprisingly disappointing ass (based on when he showed it while wearing a jockstrap).

by Anonymousreply 10608/09/2013

Jason Yantha bothers me. He thinks his shit doesn't stink. He and Andrew are perfect for each other - I predict an explosive break-up two or three years down the road.

by Anonymousreply 10708/09/2013

Ish has calmed down a lot. When he first started appearing, he gave off hints of a serious personality disorder like BPD.

And I agree about Jason Yantha. He has a lot of unearned arrogance.

by Anonymousreply 10808/09/2013

Is Ish the one who claimed to have fucked L.L. Cool J.?

by Anonymousreply 10908/09/2013

I find it unutterably sad that so many on this board watch this show, and worse, know so much about these guys. You have GOT to get out more. MUCH more.

by Anonymousreply 11008/10/2013

And yet here you are, r10. Ironic, no?

by Anonymousreply 11108/10/2013

Every last one of them are cringe or barfworthy. Thanks for the dish, R100.

by Anonymousreply 11208/15/2013

Ew kill them with fire

by Anonymousreply 11308/16/2013

Ugh, last night's episode was ROUGH. The cast was Philip, Santos, Jason Yantha, Kiel, and Yerxa (even though I like him, I know others don't). It was the most obnoxious cast they've ever put together.

by Anonymousreply 11408/17/2013

Santos is the most changed (for the good) and Philip (for the bad). This cast is certainly worn out so will be interesting to see the new guys.

by Anonymousreply 11508/17/2013

When is the new cast coming on? They claim this summer and here it is late August and still no new cast...

by Anonymousreply 11608/17/2013

The preview for next week looked like it will be a farewell episode, r116. I assume they will do more than one to get the whole cast. Now if we could get the uncensored nude episode...

by Anonymousreply 11708/17/2013

[quote] Now if we could get the uncensored nude episode..

I felt sorry for Max. If we got to see his apparently impressive dick, it would of offset the sorry state of his flat ass.

by Anonymousreply 11808/17/2013

Thanks r117, I've got last night's episode recorded. And I agree about the nude show. Surely there are some leaked photos out there!!!

by Anonymousreply 11908/17/2013

I was surprised when Yerxa said he's American on one episode. Did anyone else catch that?

And I loved Aliya Jasmine! The new girl is okay.

by Anonymousreply 12008/17/2013

Both Max and Dillon have unattractive and underdeveloped personalities. They are poster children for dullards who coast on their looks.

by Anonymousreply 12108/17/2013

Whatever happened to Dean? Haven't seen him a long time and wasn't on the big anniversary show.

by Anonymousreply 12208/17/2013

He moved to NY and works for a gossip site (Gawker?)

by Anonymousreply 12308/17/2013

Dean went up in my estimation when it was revealed that his boyfriend is on meds for depression.

by Anonymousreply 12408/17/2013

Why's that, R124? It's not like he was on meds for schizophrenia. A lot of people struggle with depression, especially gays. I like Dean, but it doesn't make him a saint for dating someone on SSRIs.

by Anonymousreply 12508/17/2013

[quote] it doesn't make him a saint for dating someone on SSRIs.

I didn't write that it did, I wrote he went up in my estimation.

For much of the series, he portrayed himself as rather fickle when it came to guys. The boyfriend stuff made a difference to how he came across to me.

by Anonymousreply 12608/17/2013

Dean was such a petulant cunt. He was also nowhere near as attractive as the other cast members believed. Are the people so ugly in Canada that Dean was considered handsome? He was an overgrown elf with perma-lemon mouth.

by Anonymousreply 12708/17/2013

Perhaps he looks better in real life.

by Anonymousreply 12808/17/2013

I liked Dean, he just had a very sardonic personality IMO. He reminds me of a gay male version of Daria.

by Anonymousreply 12908/17/2013

I thought Dean was way hot, especially with his hair long...

by Anonymousreply 13008/22/2013

Dean is cute, but when he was on the show he looked like he bathed only semi-regularly.

by Anonymousreply 13108/22/2013

R131, which makes me want to bury my nose in his pits/crotch/ass...

by Anonymousreply 13208/23/2013

Any word on the new cast yet?

by Anonymousreply 13308/24/2013

Is there a new cast???

I haven't paid any attention to this show at all, I forgot it was on! I can ask around about new cast members. Hopefully I will (also) know someone from this cast.

by Anonymousreply 13408/24/2013

Anybody who could find these eye rolling, narcissistic,nelly queens attractive has absolute SHIT for taste.

by Anonymousreply 13508/24/2013

[quote]Any other questions?

Would you put Nurse Jake and Ian Lynch with the obnoxious cokeheads?

What's Ish's family background? What's black Jonathan doing now? Is David Robert the goody two shoes we see on the show?

Do you know if some have hooked up with fellow panelists?

So, Nurse Jake is is (allegedly) a barebacker? And Ian Lynch religious? And the early episodes of the first season had a smart, calm, ivy-league educated redhead (Shawn?) WHET him?

by Anonymousreply 13608/24/2013

Has anyone seen the new season? There's a new cast, and they're so much more interesting than the old one. I think the old cast got too cocky and self obsessed.

by Anonymousreply 13701/21/2014

I'm kinda over this show.

by Anonymousreply 13801/21/2014

Not sure about Logo, but MTV and OUTtv still carry it in Canada.

by Anonymousreply 14001/21/2014

Is Miss Piggy still hosting?

by Anonymousreply 14101/21/2014

My favorites so far are Brad, Patrick and Steven.

by Anonymousreply 14201/22/2014

Steven kinda reminds me of Matt Barker.

by Anonymousreply 14301/22/2014

Matthew Santos has died.

He had his fans, but had a troubled life of drug addiction and HIV. He was open about both, so hopefully he helped someone else get their life in order. Through everything, he was sweet, funny, zany guy.

by Anonymousreply 14402/11/2014

he died this morning, and not a single peep about it from his castmates or the show's official twitter? Man, that's cold.

by Anonymousreply 14502/11/2014

don't even HAVE to guess. OD?

by Anonymousreply 14602/11/2014

Can someone post a link about Matthew Santos? I'm not seeing anything online.

by Anonymousreply 14702/11/2014

Very sad if true. He was a hoot to watch.

by Anonymousreply 14802/11/2014

That is sad about Santos. He definitely added some fun, if not camp, to the show. RIP, Matthew...

by Anonymousreply 14902/11/2014

I still can't find anything online. Did he really die?

by Anonymousreply 15002/11/2014

R147, his family and friends have been posting all day about it on fb and his profile has already been deleted.

by Anonymousreply 15102/11/2014

ughh. When I posted all my observations about the cast, I never thought I'd be posting an obituary and funeral information less than a year later.

I know we're all DLers, but the message go to Matthew's family. Do *NOT* post anything hateful.

by Anonymousreply 15202/11/2014

by Anonymousreply 15302/11/2014

sad, sad day. At the funeral home today, they were passing out rainbow ribbons. Open casket, Matthew looked handsome, and is being buried with a looooong beaded string in the pride colors.

by Anonymousreply 15402/13/2014

Are you sure this isn't a hoax? It's weird how none of his castmates have even commented on it. Even if they didn't like him, people usually manage to fake kindness when someone dies.

by Anonymousreply 15502/13/2014

R155, I just saw him in his goddamned coffin. This isn't a hoax.

by Anonymousreply 15602/13/2014

R156, why aren't any of his castmates commenting on his death though?

by Anonymousreply 15702/13/2014

comments from Jonathan Nathaniel and Aliya-Jasmine among his family at the link. I strongly, strongly suspect the reason more of them aren't saying anything is because they all have similar issues with drugs and addiction. Speaking out against what happened would make them all hypocrites and they know it.

It was the Santos family's wishes to keep it quiet and not make a big deal.

by Anonymousreply 15802/13/2014

RIP Santos

by Anonymousreply 15902/13/2014

sad. he seemed messy but nice.

by Anonymousreply 16002/15/2014

may he rest in peace.

by Anonymousreply 16102/17/2014

It was announced after his funeral, here's the link.

Lesson learned about not trusting gossip first heard on DL!

by Anonymousreply 16202/20/2014

They had a whole panel of HIV+ guys on one episode. If Santos was HIV+ and open about it, he would have been on that episode, presuming her had seroconverted by the time it filmed.

Was he still with the fashionista black guy when he died?

by Anonymousreply 16302/20/2014

Why did David Roberts (Robert is not a surname) disappear long before the big cast changeover? Of all the cast bar Philip, D.R. seemed to be the one who'd have to be dragged kicking and screaming off that show.

by Anonymousreply 16402/20/2014

He was a total mess. Not surprised he would die young. I did find him entertaining on the show.

by Anonymousreply 16502/20/2014

the show is cancelled. Was anyone still watching? Juan, Matt Barker, Morton-Schuster, Ian Lynch, and a few others are completely insufferable, still clinging to the idea that they are media players with large fanbases that allow them to be influential celebrities....while they work at Starbucks and Lulu Lemon.

by Anonymousreply 16607/28/2014

Is the show actually cancelled or just not airing in the US after the cast change? I grew to like the original players but agreed it was time for a change. When I saw how bland the new cast was I knew I wasn't missing much. But really? Does this show still air in Canada?

by Anonymousreply 16709/06/2014
Need more help? Click Here.

Follow theDL catch up on what you missed

recent threads by topic delivered to your email

follow popular threads on twitter

follow us on facebook

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!