Serving up this steaming pile of
Celebrity Gossip
Gay Politics
Gay News
and Pointless Bitchery
Since 1995

I think I want to have sex with Seth MacFarlane

Like, dirty/nasty sex, where I let him do unspeakable things to me. Is that wrong. He has this sexy/not sexy vibe that makes me want to be his personal whore.

by Anonymousreply 6603/15/2014

Not wrong at all. It's weird, I find Family Guy mildly amusing, but MacFarlane himself I absolutely adore, so there must be something unconsciously sexual going on there. I've never enjoyed the Oscar announcements so much.

by Anonymousreply 101/10/2013

His unbelievable smugness is a big turn-off for me. I want to bitchslap that constant smirk right off his face.

by Anonymousreply 201/10/2013

Hey Seth, Bobby Brady called and wants his face back!!!

by Anonymousreply 301/10/2013

My feeling is that he'd rather be YOUR personal whore.

by Anonymousreply 401/10/2013

Did anyone beside me buy his album?

by Anonymousreply 501/10/2013

I thought he was funny this morning. Isn't he a Republican?

by Anonymousreply 601/10/2013

He looks like he needs to be fucked real good like the little smug bitch he projects. I would top him all night. By morning he would be a hungry power bottom with a sore little red ass like a monkey.

by Anonymousreply 701/10/2013

He's hot! I think there's a surprisingly hot body underneath there...

by Anonymousreply 801/10/2013

He's hot, smart, and funny. The fact that he may be Republican makes me want him even MORE!!!! The perfect package.

by Anonymousreply 901/10/2013

R6, no he's a Democrat, he's also an atheist and very supportive of the gays.

by Anonymousreply 1001/10/2013

I think you meant Peter, R3

by Anonymousreply 1101/10/2013

I think he's adorable. Can't wait for the Oscars.

by Anonymousreply 1201/10/2013

So bang-able. Bet he has a juicy tight hole and warm appreciative mouth.

by Anonymousreply 1301/10/2013

He has a great voice and smooth, flawless skin.

by Anonymousreply 1401/10/2013

Definitely not a Republican based on his Bill Maher appearance.

by Anonymousreply 1501/10/2013

I'm with R2, but I do love his work

by Anonymousreply 1601/10/2013

He was on Bill Maher once and jokingly talked about a good banging. It was funny and hot at the same time..

by Anonymousreply 1701/10/2013

R2, agreed. And as for his "work," his coprophagia fetish is way out of control.

by Anonymousreply 1801/10/2013

oh thank god im not the only one hes soooo cute like the other i had a dream about it you can bet my cheeks turned RED the next morning when my mom asked me how i slept amd if i had any good dreams lol.

by Anonymousreply 1903/27/2013

He has a giant baby head

by Anonymousreply 2003/27/2013

so do i . and hundreds of others lol . he's intelligent , funny , nice , hot , talented , cute , sweet . is there any thing else we need a guy to be?

by Anonymousreply 2105/07/2013

If he's a Democrat....you can have him.

by Anonymousreply 2205/07/2013

R7 is half right. Seth does like getting a finger back there.

by Anonymousreply 2305/07/2013

Get in Line, buddy!

by Anonymousreply 2405/07/2013

You'll have no competition from me. I think he looks like a creepy baby.

by Anonymousreply 2505/07/2013

He's cute, multi-talented, and gay friendly. Seth checks out.

by Anonymousreply 2605/07/2013

I would love to see his o face as he blew a load all too deep in me

by Anonymousreply 2705/07/2013

R27

Only hot if he shouts, "Giggity Giggity Giggity" while he does it.

by Anonymousreply 2805/07/2013

You all can have him.

by Anonymousreply 2905/07/2013

He's never been hotter:

by Anonymousreply 3005/07/2013

Well, except for maybe here...

by Anonymousreply 3105/07/2013

He was on Bill Maher tonight, sitting under very harsh lighting.

That is the worst toupee this side of Ben Affleck. Why has the DL not called him on his horrible, cheapo toupee?

You can even see where it's attached at the sides.

by Anonymousreply 3203/14/2014

R30 & R31 -- that is some of the worst celeb photoshopping I've seen, but hysterically funny in a warped way. (Could someone possibly start a thread devoted to good and bad celebrity photoshop?)

by Anonymousreply 3303/15/2014

There's a blind item at AGC from Entertainment Lawyer that they guess to be about Seth MacFarlane:

"Neither of the participants in this blind item have previously appeared in this space. Kind of surprising for both actually. The actress in this blind is C+ list based on what you have seen her in but she has had a very B list career. The last couple of years have been very good to her. One of her issues has always been that she is always willing to sell stories about her co-stars and isn't shy about them knowing so she ends up not working very long at each job. She doesn't really care though because she has a mentor/protector who not only provides employment to our actress on a frequent basis but is also the only person he trusts to bring in for threesomes when he is with another woman. He famously broke up with an A list actress because she didn't like his threesome fixture. The A lister was up for it just not with this particular actress. Our mentor is an actor. A bit of everything actually. A list in everything he does and A+ list in lots of others. He literally does it all in the entertainment business. Although his mentee doesn't live with him she does come over to his place almost everyday and if he is not involved with another woman usually sleeps with him. Heck, even if he is involved with another woman the pair will still have sex on the nights he is not with his current fling. Flings are what they all turn out to be because no one can put up with the other woman. The one who will pop in at 4 am and have a conversation with the mentor while the girlfriend of the week is naked and trying to sleep on the other side of the bed. It is a crazy relationship but the two wouldn't have it any other way. C+ list actress: Jennifer Tilly Mentor/protector/actor: Seth MacFarlane A list actress: Charlize Theron Current fling: "

by Anonymousreply 3403/15/2014

Whoever it is, he's an asshole.

by Anonymousreply 3503/15/2014

I don't like him. I think he is unattractive.

by Anonymousreply 3603/15/2014

Seth MacFarlane "hot?"

Good lord, you bitches will fuck anything.

by Anonymousreply 3703/15/2014

You will all have to get in line behind me.

His voice is simply delicious.

by Anonymousreply 3803/15/2014

Looked better before he got the stylist. I guess he shaves his chest due to gray hair?

by Anonymousreply 3903/15/2014

After the snoozefest the AA were this year, here's hoping the producers bring back Seth next year.

by Anonymousreply 4003/15/2014

on Bill Maher last night again and very cute and hot.

maybe bi?

by Anonymousreply 4103/15/2014

I keep hearing he is gay all the way.

by Anonymousreply 4203/15/2014

I bet he has dirty underware.

by Anonymousreply 4303/15/2014

He's NOT going to get invited back as a host for the Oscars. His stint as host was considered a disaster by most people, although his fanbase loved it. His fanbase loves his crass, tasteless, frat-boy humor.

by Anonymousreply 4403/15/2014

Hot? That enormous pasty dome of a forehead beneath that ridiculous looking hairpiece?

You have no taste.

by Anonymousreply 4503/15/2014

I think he's hot as hell, I'd totally do him

by Anonymousreply 4603/15/2014

r45 you moron, he was already invited back. The Academy and producers begged him to come back and host it again this year, but his schedule (as you can see from his appearance on Bill Maher last night) was already booked this month and last to roll out Cosmos, that novel that Maher held up and wrapping post-production on his western movie that's due out in May. He had to turn down the Academy because he would not have been able to rehearse and help write the show.

This was all publicized MONTHS ago.

by Anonymousreply 4703/15/2014

How tall is he? He always looks like a pudgy little leprechaun. Ted was the stupidest movie I ever saw.

by Anonymousreply 4903/15/2014

He's given big money to Democrat congressional campaigns.

by Anonymousreply 5003/15/2014

He's 5'10 or 11. He's not pudgy, but he often has terrible posture. Most guys will actually consider him too skinny, no doubt.

by Anonymousreply 5103/15/2014

"you moron, he was already invited back. The Academy and producers begged him to come back and host it again this year, but his schedule (as you can see from his appearance on Bill Maher last night) was already booked this month and last to roll out Cosmos, that novel that Maher held up and wrapping post-production on his western movie that's due out in May. He had to turn down the Academy because he would not have been able to rehearse and help write the show."

"Begged him to come back?" I think that is a steaming pile of bullshit. Oh, I heard this alright:

"Seth MacFarlane has been asked to return as the host for the 2014 Academy Awards, sources exclusively reveal to JustJared.com."

"Sources?" What an impeachable source of information!

You're an idiot who will believe anything.

by Anonymousreply 5203/15/2014

I remember reading in THR last spring that he had been asked back.

You just need to get over it r53.

by Anonymousreply 5303/15/2014

R49 is correct. He dated Amanda Bynes, Ashley Greene when she wasn't even legal, and almost exclusively dates 18-19 year old girls.

by Anonymousreply 5403/15/2014

[quote][R45] you moron, he was already invited back. The Academy and producers begged him to come back and host it again this year,

Link please.

by Anonymousreply 5603/15/2014

R3: I think you mean, Peter Brady.

R32: Both Ben and Seth have had transplants. They don't wear rugs. Ditto, Joel McHale.

by Anonymousreply 5703/15/2014

THR a trade, not US Weekly, dear. He was asked back to host, whether you like it or not. Just because you wasted your time trolling the internet and missed it, doesn't mean it never happened.

And r55 is also incorrect. His last known relationships were with Emilia Clarke and Alex Breckenridge. They are 26 and 31.

by Anonymousreply 5803/15/2014

He is straight but has experimented. And he actually dislikes pubic hair so much that he has sex in his boxers by poking his dick through the fly, even though he's completely waxed.

by Anonymousreply 5903/15/2014

He also briefly dated Laura Vandervoort right after Ted came out.

by Anonymousreply 6003/15/2014

R41, this year's Oscars were the most watched in 10 years, since Billy Crystal hosted last. I would say Ellen would get asked back first.

R45 is right. Only his fanbase enjoyed his hosting gig.

by Anonymousreply 6103/15/2014

That's some very specific tea there, R60.

by Anonymousreply 6203/15/2014

He will never be asked back. The show was terrible and the worst ratings.People on DL make up anything and attempt to sell their BS He is a cute guy.Yet again the guys here who say he is ugly are alone and ugly themselves. DL is the den of jealousy.

by Anonymousreply 6303/15/2014

he's sexyu

by Anonymousreply 6403/15/2014

"THR a trade, not US Weekly, dear. He was asked back to host, whether you like it or not. Just because you wasted your time trolling the internet and missed it, doesn't mean it never happened."

Just because you want to suck his asshole doesn't mean that he was asked back to host.

A lot gets printed about a lot of things. And not ALL of it is necessarily true. I guess you don't know that. Now you know.

by Anonymousreply 6503/15/2014
Need more help? Click Here.