Celebrity Gossip
Gay Politics
Gay News
and Pointless Bitchery
Since 1995

Beyonce is a whore

A desperate attention whore

by Anonymousreply 10205/21/2014

I don't mind her showing off her lovely figure. I just think she's vacuous.

by Anonymousreply 101/10/2013

In other news, the earth is round.

by Anonymousreply 201/10/2013

AGREE

by Anonymousreply 301/10/2013

All these pop stars are...

by Anonymousreply 401/10/2013

As if that lovely figure weren't photoshopped to death, slimming those thunder thighs and fat ass.

Oh, and she is also so brainy and humble.

[quote]The 'Single Ladies' singer added, "I now know that, yes, I am powerful. I'm more powerful than my mind can even digest and understand."

by Anonymousreply 501/10/2013

i bet you like One Direction. idiot.

by Anonymousreply 601/10/2013

r6= Tina Knowles

by Anonymousreply 701/10/2013

Um.... Duh?

by Anonymousreply 801/10/2013

The cover photo is definetly photoshopped. DO they think we're stupid?

by Anonymousreply 901/10/2013

That pose would look weird even if it weren't photoshopped to death.

by Anonymousreply 1001/10/2013

That picture is photoshopped within an inch of its life!

JC, can this attention whore just go away already?

I am Seriously contemplating not watching the Super Bowl just so I don't have to see her ugly ass.

Besides, I don't care which team will play.

I HATE that she whores herself for Pepsi as well. I love Pepsi but might not drink any more of it.

by Anonymousreply 1301/10/2013

She's doing the Presidential Inauguration (again!) and the Super Bowl. Talk about an overkill.

by Anonymousreply 1401/10/2013

Yes, R13, the attention whore will go away when everyone stops paying attention. Sadly, that won't happen as long as there is money to be made.

by Anonymousreply 1501/10/2013

HOW MANY TIMES DO WE HAVE TO SAY THIS SHE DID NOT HAVE A BABY AND THAT IS NOT HER BODY EITHER PLZ GIVE US A BREAK.

by Anonymousreply 1601/10/2013

Her last cd didn't do very well. She is probably threaten by Rihanna hence the photoshopped cover.

by Anonymousreply 1701/10/2013

Beyonce pretty much has the best natural curves out of any female celeb.

And please dont call her a whore. She is virginal compared to the dick sluts we have here. And she has been faithful to a camel for over 10 years. Cut her some slack.

by Anonymousreply 1801/10/2013

Not everyone who hates Beyonce is racist - or white.

She's completely artificial.

by Anonymousreply 1901/10/2013

LOL!!

by Anonymousreply 2001/10/2013

Not crazy about her. Wouldn't call her a whore. She's a hell alot better than Rihanna

by Anonymousreply 2101/10/2013

Did someone call me?

by Anonymousreply 2201/10/2013

That torse is certainly not hers, and neither is that big space between the thighs. Total photo fakery.

by Anonymousreply 2301/10/2013

She is lovely.

by Anonymousreply 2401/10/2013

Is Beyonce a gay icon? I'm leaning "no." Has she ever even acknowledged her gay fans?

by Anonymousreply 2501/10/2013

She's pretty. And her daughter is adorable.

by Anonymousreply 2601/10/2013

r23 the space between her thighs is a gap, something you would know nothing about, sissy. All women have it, you know, the gateway to heaven.

by Anonymousreply 2701/10/2013

R27

lol

The only gap she has is the one between her ears. Those thighs

by Anonymousreply 2801/10/2013

I know what a thigh gap is, R27, and Bouncy definitely does NOT have one. The friction generatd by her thighs rubbing together could power Los Angeles for 6 months.

by Anonymousreply 2901/11/2013

Thunder Thighs!

by Anonymousreply 3001/11/2013

She is FIERCE. top of the world. I'm guessing she has a new cd coming out and i, for one, cant freaking wait.

she always squashes all the other pop acts at awards shows, so I'm hoping she puts this shit out before music awards season.

I don't keep up with her personal life, but as a pop act, these other girls, and guys, just don't bring it like she does.

by Anonymousreply 3101/11/2013

Try not to laugh at this short video. yt= Qx9wMDgUOH4

by Anonymousreply 3201/11/2013

r22 fucking jesus!!! :@ what a rotten mouth bitch! and fugly too. her pussy is the only good thing about her because we cant see it.

as for beyonce.. they photshopped the inside of her thighs. there is no gap between her thunder thighs.

and no body really cares to see her pouty sex face any way... washup past it and so 2000's.. that's why she is ressurecting the zombie corpse of destiny's child.. at least some people still like kelly rowland.

by Anonymousreply 3301/11/2013

yap she is total whore i got more lubetons and vettons then she do

by Anonymousreply 3401/11/2013

R32, it's easy not to laugh when you post a stinky linky.

by Anonymousreply 3501/11/2013

She looks like a nasty ho.

This is the type of stuff Rihanna does.

I can't stand beyawnce but would have expected better.

When you get to her level you just don't degrade yourself like a $2 ho.

She looks like a bitch out of hustlers beaver hunt.

She has been taking Ghetto pics for a while now.

It ain't cute.

by Anonymousreply 3601/11/2013

Since when has Beyawnce had a gap.

Even those ugly back pics that she refuses photographers to take never showed her as having a gap.

by Anonymousreply 3801/11/2013

I agree.

by Anonymousreply 3901/11/2013

Have we discussed this:

***Beyoncé has to remind herself of just how much (and why, and how) she rules the world. To that end, the pop star keeps a meticulous, borderline-crazy sounding “archive room” in her midtown Manhattan office.

According to a GQ article: "There, across from the narrow conference room in which you are interviewing her, is another long, narrow room that contains the official Beyoncé archive, a temperature-controlled digital-storage facility that contains virtually every existing photograph of her, starting with the very first frames taken of Destiny’s Child, the ’90s girl group she once fronted; every interview she’s ever done; every video of every show she’s ever performed; every diary entry she’s ever recorded while looking into the unblinking eye of her laptop.

In a sample “diary entry” she urges herself to embrace her fears: “Stop pretending that I have it all together. If I’m scared, be scared, allow it, release it, move on. I think I need to go listen to ‘Make Love to Me’ and make love to my husband.” She also obsessively studies tapes of her performances, critiquing every last detail, and employs a “visual director” who has followed her around 16 hours a day since 2005, recording nearly her every move, and keeps the tapes in a collection “loosely modeled on NBC’s library.”***

?!?

by Anonymousreply 4001/11/2013

Addicted to hydroquinone and blonde wigs.

by Anonymousreply 4101/11/2013

Beyonce Reveals She Has A Room Dedicated To Herself, In GQ Interview

[quote]"virtually every existing photograph of her, starting with the very first frames taken of Destiny's Child, the '90s girl group she once fronted; every interview she's ever done; every video of every show she's ever performed; every diary entry she's ever recorded while looking into the unblinking eye of her laptop."

by Anonymousreply 4201/11/2013

No, she's never made any acknowledgment of her gay fans (if she has any) and she & her hubby are known to be homophobes, tacky ones.

by Anonymousreply 4301/11/2013

She's a mildly talented performer who has way too much money to spend on publicists. I'm sure that somewhere in this country are straight men who wouldn't mind fucking her once or twice but she hardly makes top of the list. GQ calling her the sexiest woman of the 21st century is laughable and the fact that she goes along with it just goes to show you how delusional she is about herself and her place in the world.

by Anonymousreply 4401/11/2013

I think r44 hit the nail on the head.

by Anonymousreply 4501/11/2013

Why do I always think of Gypsy Rose Lee when I hear Beyonce sing?

by Anonymousreply 4601/11/2013

[quote]"I now know that, yes, I am powerful. I'm more powerful than my mind can even digest and understand."

She seems to have mistaken Jay Z's power for her own.

by Anonymousreply 4801/11/2013

Yes, many concepts are too much for her mind to digest and understand. She is beyond vapid and she is dull. She is attractive, she can sing well enough. The people behind her, first her parents and Jay Z, knew how to promote and package her.

by Anonymousreply 4901/11/2013

She is entering Michael Jackson territory of solipsism.

by Anonymousreply 5001/11/2013

[quote]And she has been faithful to a camel for over 10 years. Cut her some slack.

ROFLMAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAOOOOOOOOOOOOO

by Anonymousreply 5101/11/2013

Are they still best friends with Gwyneth Paltrow?

by Anonymousreply 5201/11/2013

Yes.

by Anonymousreply 5301/11/2013

We knew this about a decade ago. Getting upset every time a pop star acts like an attention whore must be exhausting.

by Anonymousreply 5401/11/2013

Beyonce is not a whore. She is my friend and we have a lot of laughs together and a lot of money. We are lovely.

by Anonymousreply 5501/12/2013

They sure did a good job of shaving all that jello off of her thighs

by Anonymousreply 5601/12/2013

R40 Wow! Whoreoncé is more delusional than I thought.

by Anonymousreply 5701/12/2013

R40 is indeed Letoya! I wouldnt be surprised if LaTavia and Farrah are posting on this thread too.

Anyway, the way Beyonce handles career reminds me a lot of a star athlete, especially after reading that she watches videos of her performances to critique herself. I think Matthew Knowles didnt think he was going to have a son. He raised his daughters and Kelly like he would boys, with the sports mentality. Thats why the others girls quit, he was very aggressive demanded perfection from them at an early age. I see Beyonce turned out not to be much different from dad.

by Anonymousreply 5801/12/2013

Fuck you r22 now I've got "Pussy good. Pussy sweet. . ." Stuck in my head.

Dope beat though.

by Anonymousreply 5901/12/2013

I'm Black and I was sick of Bey Bey a long time ago. One reason she is so hyped is because of her connection to Jay Z. Jay Z gets some juice from her and from his own career and vice versa for her.

It is time for the powers to come up with some other state sanctioned performers. Bey, Ri Ri and all the others we have gotten a steady diet of for the last decade or so are played out. Totally sick of them.

Oh and they can take Minaj with them too.

by Anonymousreply 6001/12/2013

R58, Kelly is Mathew's daughter with the help.

by Anonymousreply 6101/12/2013

Rihanna has better looks and is still young and putting out the hits. Minaj is peeking right now. Bey is OVER. I don't see her making a comeback. I have no idea why the media loves her so much. Bey also puts up with serial cheating. I hate the show they put on for the public.

by Anonymousreply 6201/12/2013

People are just steamed that she stole all the thunder from the chubby blonde hick with the inbred eyes. You know the one whom all these gay men with such "great taste" turned into a international superstar. And who has now been reduced to saying a few words on a reality show every week?

I can guarantee you Beyonce won't be reduced to picking her ass and smelling her fingers in ten years time.

by Anonymousreply 6301/12/2013

R64 You need your meds.

by Anonymousreply 6501/12/2013

It's not racism. I just think after years of being exposed to "limited" talent, to say it nicely, people aren't used to a star who can actually bring the goods.

You don't prefer her, fine. But to say she's not pretty or has no talent is clearly ridiculous.

by Anonymousreply 6601/12/2013

[quote]People are just steamed that she stole all the thunder from the chubby blonde hick with the inbred eyes.

Well, I'd hardly call Taylor Swift chubby.

by Anonymousreply 6701/12/2013

I think she's pretty but, yes, vacuous and I haven't really ever heard anything she's done except that Single Girls video which was horrendous. She may indeed be able to sing(??) but that one video made me question her selections.

by Anonymousreply 6801/12/2013

Rihanna is more bankable than Bey. She is younger hotter and more relevent. Minaj is out doing her too. Bey had her time. She is now washed up.

by Anonymousreply 6901/12/2013

I don't like Rihanna at all. As with Beyonce, I really haven't heard any of her songs but she comes across as really trashy and going back to that woman beater revealed a lot about her. At least Beyonce seems sweet but dim. I could be wrong though.

by Anonymousreply 7001/12/2013

r69 Rihanna is going to go the way of Whitney Houston if she keeps it up with Chris Brown.

by Anonymousreply 7101/12/2013

OP = Michelle

by Anonymousreply 7201/12/2013

I agree with what a lot of what you said r73. I actually liked her second album B'Day a lot. She recorded that album in secret, so she got to be herself for the most part. It actually sounds like black girl from Texas would sing and write those songs. The rest of stuff she has put out is contrived pop and not as believable.

I think Beyonce will always be massively successful, even if mainstream USA turns on her. She has the most hardcore base of fans ever, besides Madonna and Janet. I remember watching video of her and Alicia Keys shooting a never released music video in Brazil a few years ago. The crowds of people trying to get glimpse of her were out of control. Streets of people. Only Michael Jackson caused that kind of uproar when was living.

I think the world is taken with her because she is a beautiful curvy woman, who manages to shake and gyrate her body like no one else can, but you dont feel like she is being vulgar after. A sex symbol.

by Anonymousreply 7401/12/2013

[quote]who manages to shake and gyrate her body

a true talent no doubt

by Anonymousreply 7501/12/2013

Her "singing" sounds like hollering.

by Anonymousreply 7601/12/2013

You just noticed, OP? A total waste of space when it comes to talent. Pretty? Yes, but so are Kim Kardashian and Britney. She has the best PR shill around.

by Anonymousreply 7701/12/2013

She peaked with Single Ladies. Nothing she's done musically since has matched its commercial or cultural success despite releasing a steady stream of singles the past several years. Rihanna is the reigning r&b diva now.

by Anonymousreply 7801/12/2013

I want to start a Black People Who Hate Beyonce club.

I am the Rosa Parks of Bey haters.

by Anonymousreply 7901/12/2013

Black people that hate Beyonce: haters, Janet stans!

by Anonymousreply 8001/12/2013

Egads R78. Single Ladies sucked ass. I hope she goes out with a better song than that.

by Anonymousreply 8101/12/2013

Rihanna will never take Beyonce's place because black people are about the ass and she almost has white-girl-ass (i.e. flat). Also, she's not the best singer or dancer.

Beyonce may not have Janet's moves or Whitney's voice, but at least she's a good enough dancer and a decent singer making her the best all-around performer since Michael Jackson. And she's the kind of gorgeous, curvy woman straight guys like, not those anorexics forced on the public by gay men in the fashion industry.

by Anonymousreply 8201/13/2013

Rhianna can't sing a note, HEL-LO?

by Anonymousreply 8302/03/2013

I remember her shaking her big ass jello thighs all over the stage at the Grammies with Justin Timberlake some years ago. That magazine cover is photoshopped within an inch of its life.

And her fans? Mental illness on parade. They make Madonna and Janet fans look normal.

by Anonymousreply 8402/03/2013

listen to her Babylon beats.then you'll. know exactly who she is.shes a overated overpaid glorified stripper doing burlesque show. her hair nose titties ass colored contacts all fake. only thing real on her is her bow legs and short waist. her cds are wack garbage. drake sings girls love beyonce cause she is a dyke who eats pussy. yes gay z camel and his wifey. whore are try sexual they'll try to fuck anything.

by Anonymousreply 8501/27/2014

[quote] listen to her Babylon beats.then you'll. know exactly who she is.shes a overated overpaid glorified stripper doing burlesque show. her hair nose titties ass colored contacts all fake. only thing real on her is her bow legs and short waist. her cds are wack garbage. drake sings girls love beyonce cause she is a dyke who eats pussy. yes gay z camel and his wifey. whore are try sexual they'll try to fuck anything.

Well, you showed her!

by Anonymousreply 8601/27/2014

She didn't have a big ass at the Grammys last night, she looked great. I don't like her music OP but me thinks your hysterical reaction just might be attraction. Oh no.

by Anonymousreply 8701/27/2014

I'm burnt out on so many of the "same old, same old" music celebs: Beyonce, Madonna, Taylor Swift, Katy Perry, Pink, et al. Yes, they have all had some genuinely talented moments as performers. But their talent seems increasingly one note. (Said this poster who can't carry a tune)

How many times has Beyonce done the same variation of strutting around fiercely? How many times has Taylor Swift done yet another angsty or be bop "golly gee' song? It just all feels like 'lather, rinse, repeat' after a while.

I don't know why some acts can do their work successfully year after year (the Stones maybe) and seem to age like fine wine. While others (Madonna, Beyonce, etc.)just seem monotonous now.

I think it has to do with ego and the more the need for attention, the more tiresome it gets as a viewer.

But to each his own.

by Anonymousreply 8801/27/2014

Pretty accurate. Jay Z acts like her pimp now basically. Can't believe they have a song out about their drunk skanky sex life, and he actually compares himself to Ike Turner.

by Anonymousreply 8901/27/2014

She doesn't even look remotely black. This could have easily been mistaken for a tan white girl or a latina.

by Anonymousreply 9001/27/2014

She's killer attractive, he's so homely he's goofy looking. Their music is sucky. I wish I had half of their $$$$

by Anonymousreply 9101/27/2014

The whore has been bleaching her skin somehow over the past several years and has definitely had some facial reconstruction done, not to mention plenty of lipo... how many pounds of fat do you think they sucked out of her ass and thighs???

by Anonymousreply 9201/27/2014

Why did someone bounce this dead thread?

by Anonymousreply 9301/27/2014

Yes, that's the only thing I can think of when she sings "our beautiful bodies grinding...". Does that mean she's cheating? Because there's only one beautiful body in that marriage. She must just see his wallet superimposed over his face when they have sex.

by Anonymousreply 9401/27/2014

She should cover this song as her next single.

by Anonymousreply 9501/27/2014

R64

Funny how you stand up for someone who likes to whiten her skin and bleach her hair to look as white as possible. She wouldn't give you a second look. Go stan for someone who deserves it but not for some lip syncing, sleazy Photoshop queen, who has nothing real going on for her.

by Anonymousreply 9601/27/2014

Beyonce is so harmless to me. She's gorgeous, of course a bit narcissistic, puts out boring but tame pop songs. I don't get the DL hate for everyone. Gaga, Madonna, Katy, Janet, RiRi, Beyonce. THEY ARE POP STARS, not presidents or authors or difference makers. They write silly songs for the masses to chew like cud as they watch The Big Bang Theory.

(And I like Gaga and Janet, so I'm guilty of it too)

by Anonymousreply 9701/27/2014

shes a slut - Jay Z is a bang banger ans a thug - waste of time

by Anonymousreply 9805/20/2014

They have lots in common. Both Justin and Paris are singers. So there's that.

by Anonymousreply 9905/20/2014

A tramp

by Anonymousreply 10005/21/2014

Meanwhile, gorgeous, talented Leona Lewis goes unnoticed...

by Anonymousreply 10105/21/2014

[all posts by tedious troll removed.]

by Anonymousreply 10205/21/2014
Need more help? Click Here.