Celebrity Gossip
Gay Politics
Gay News
and Pointless Bitchery
Since 1995

American Idol Season 12 SPOILERS

Inside -

by Anonymousreply 601/19/2013

Phillip Phillips opened the show with “Home” — and the Ryan Seacrest repeating again that American Idol is the show the produces stars. The show has produced platinum selling artists, Grammy winners and an Oscar winner. Facts of course no one disputes, but the show just wanted to remind everybody.

When the judges were presented the audience in the movie theater where I watched roared loudly for Nicki Minaj — and some booed Mariah Carey! It seemed that Nicki love was happening in Los Angeles as well.

New York:

Tenna Torres, 28 — an alumni from Camp Mariah. This was a great audition as for the first time we saw Mariah’s and Nicki’s facial expressions. They were both awesome, but Nicki had more in store.

James Bae — William Hung 2.0! This was hilarious! And I think finally, the show has learned to balance humiliation with kindness — if that was ever possible. After a horrible performance — the person who consoled James was none other than Nicki Minaj.

Sarah Restuccio – She sang “Mama’s Song” which impressed everyone thinking she was a country singer. Then she sang another song “Super Bass” which was even better! Nicki fiercely defending her song was wonderful TV.

Ashlee Feliceano – Her family adopted children with developmental disorders. What great parents she has!

Stephanie Schimmel – They didn’t show her sing, but they showed Nicki’s interaction with her. Again, funny, funny, funny.

Griffin Petersen – Nicki flirted with this dude like he was sex on a stick. I love her! (Do you guys see a trend?)

Kevin Nabity – Another joke audition which was funnier because the judges (Nicki) said the right things. American Idol is a comedy show! I loved it.

Lazaro Arbos – He sang “Bridge Over Troubled Water”. He stuttered but it went away when he sang. One of the greatest auditions in Reality TV history.

by Anonymousreply 101/09/2013

Nicki can fuck off.

Now, who was HAWT?

by Anonymousreply 201/12/2013

OP = Roman aka Minaj itself.

by Anonymousreply 301/12/2013

Who will watch tonight?

by Anonymousreply 401/16/2013

I'll watch, but:

I'm not a big fan of Mariah Carey, but I was impressed when she did the mentor thing a few seasons ago.

I'm not a big fan of country music, but am not surprised that Idol finally got a country judge.

Not a fan of Nicki Minja, so I'll reserve judgement for now.

Clay Aiken was recently quoted as saying that American Idol is now all about the judges, while during his season it was about the contestants. I think he's right.

We'll see.

by Anonymousreply 501/16/2013

Finally a real hipster. Kez Ban not a fake. And she hit it out of the park. What a great jazzy tone to her voice.

by Anonymousreply 601/19/2013
Need more help? Click Here.

Follow theDL catch up on what you missed

recent threads by topic delivered to your email

follow popular threads on twitter

follow us on facebook

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!