Serving up this steaming pile of
Celebrity Gossip
Gay Politics
Gay News
and Pointless Bitchery
Since 1995

Jennifer Aniston: Desperate Ancient Attention Whore

Mugging herself stupid on Jimmy Kimmel. Does she have some piece of shit movie to promote or did it already go straight to video? A movie star, she is not.

by Anonymousreply 5803/22/2013

I am seriously surprised that she is still relevant...people still care about her?

by Anonymousreply 101/09/2013

I happened to watch Kimmel last night with Aniston. I swear she was drunk.

by Anonymousreply 301/09/2013

Apparently she got YOUR attention OP.

by Anonymousreply 401/09/2013

If I were her I would take MeaSURES to delete this thread. One must take MeaSURES to clean up the internet of such filth against us starlets.

by Anonymousreply 501/09/2013

R5, what's the 'SURES' refer to? I'm still not sure what all the craziness and scandal over this Notaro woman is all about.

by Anonymousreply 701/09/2013

r7- it IS meant to connote the intensity of the MeaSURES that must be taken when us major celebrities are spoken of on the world wide webs. SURES is capitalized for that very reason. Are you deranged? All who don't regard me as a saint, and the rich man's Steven Wright are de-raaaaaaaaaanged. I maintain a team of lawyers and shitloads of PR people. LOUIS CK is my bitch. NOTHING WILL STOP MY ASCENT. NOTHING!!

by Anonymousreply 801/09/2013

Jen's on her way to fulfilling her Planet Hiltron Photoshop!

by Anonymousreply 901/09/2013

I think she put on a little weight on her vacation. It suits her.

by Anonymousreply 1001/09/2013

I think she looks good with some extra weight.

by Anonymousreply 1201/09/2013

She looks much better slightly thicker. I think she's a very sexy woman. Just with all her money, I'm always confused as to why she doesn't choose more interesting roles or solicit scripts from young writers that would write something interesting for her.

by Anonymousreply 1301/09/2013

Why is she cutting his hair? He wears a wig.

by Anonymousreply 1401/09/2013

R13 - I agree. Given that Justin is a director/writer, maybe that will help her land more meaty roles.

by Anonymousreply 1501/09/2013

It's pretty sad that Brad Pitt has a curvier body than most of the women he's been with publicly.

by Anonymousreply 1601/09/2013

R16 - other than JA and AJ, who has Brad been linked with?

by Anonymousreply 1701/09/2013

I'm not R16, but offhand I can think of Gwyneth Paltrow and Juliette Lewis

by Anonymousreply 1801/09/2013

Juliette Lewis, Robin Givens, the GOOPSTER (how could we forget?)

by Anonymousreply 1901/09/2013

Right Goop. Brad does like em thin.

by Anonymousreply 2001/09/2013

She does look heavier. No doubt she will starve herself back down to normal as quick as she can. Her tan looks fake; maybe it isn't, but it looks like it. And she does appear to be overdoing the cutesy facial gymnastics.

Speaking of Kimmel...he's on the cover of the Rolling Stone with his ass crack hanging out. I think it's supposed to be funny. It's not. And the article about him barely mentions Sarah Silverman (she's simply refered to a "former girlfriend Sarah Silverman"). Her career appears to have gone considerably downhill since she stopped sucking his cock.

by Anonymousreply 2101/09/2013

She is what they called in the old days a handsome woman not beautiful but usually well put together EXCEPT in this appearance boy does she look horrid.

by Anonymousreply 2201/09/2013

She can save her career if she sucks my cock. I'm as famous or more famous than Kimmel now!

by Anonymousreply 2301/09/2013

Her dress is ugly and trashy-looking and it's too tight. She needs to go sit down somewhere and learn and learn a useful skill. She's o-vuh.

by Anonymousreply 2401/09/2013

[quote]I am seriously surprised that she is still relevant...people still care about her?

I don't get it either - she's so 90's and so one-note.

Notice how she's friends with Chelsea Handler on Jimmy Kimmel. I'm guessing she wants to be friends with anyone who can promote her shitty projects.

by Anonymousreply 2501/09/2013

Sure that isn't Snookie?

by Anonymousreply 2601/09/2013

Her appearance on Kimmel.

by Anonymousreply 2701/09/2013

She looks good, the dress is awful.

by Anonymousreply 2801/09/2013

Thank you for letting me know about the Rolling Stone cover. It's adorable!

by Anonymousreply 2901/09/2013

Pregnant. Now the world can die happy.

by Anonymousreply 3001/09/2013

I can't speak for 2012 but for a while there she was making 3 movies per year on average. That means if you aren't seeing her in a movie, you are seeing her promote a movie. This means JA exposure year-round. I'm so sick of the sight of her face and wish she'd just get married and take a break to work on a family or something. She SHOULD be worried about over-exposure. I can feel her insecurity and fear that people will forget her. It's ironic because Icould see myself tolerating her at some point if she'd just disappear for a while (and take some acting classes).

by Anonymousreply 3101/09/2013

R25, I'm more curious how Chelsea Handler is buddy buddy with alot of A-listers.

by Anonymousreply 3201/09/2013

Chelsea's ex was the head of E Entertainment Television and so she got to be friends with lots of celebrities just from going to parties and stuff.

by Anonymousreply 3301/09/2013

Justin Theroux's abs seem gay.

by Anonymousreply 3401/09/2013

Chelsea Handler. Another one I can't stand. Only has a show because she fucked an E exec. Talentless and more than a little weathered.

by Anonymousreply 3501/09/2013

She actually won the People's Choice Award for Comedic Movie Actress. Seriously? The people have no sense of humor.

by Anonymousreply 3601/09/2013

Hey r2: they invented Midol for a reason. Take yours.

by Anonymousreply 3701/09/2013

Chelsea is good in what she does, and she's funny.

by Anonymousreply 3801/09/2013

I wish Chelsea Handler would get some decent plastic surgery. I think she's super rich now so for the love of God, at least get a chemical peel! I can't stand her.

by Anonymousreply 3901/09/2013

I saw the Kimmel thing - neither of them was funny or interesting. She was obviously uncomfortable in what she was wearing, constantly tugging the top up and the peplum down.

Also, isn't she too old for her co-ed cutie routine? She's in her forties, right?

by Anonymousreply 4001/09/2013

She was actually looking pretty rough there for a while when she was going through her breakup, so I think she's had something done. She looks a little softer. She's a big drinker so it's gonna show no matter what she does.

by Anonymousreply 4101/09/2013

And a big smoker of pot.

by Anonymousreply 4201/09/2013

And a constant cigarette smoker as well.

Like the above poster said, you can get the best doctors and dermatologists in the world, but if you drink to excess and smoke cigs it's always going to show no matter what you have done. And Jen ain't no spring chicken, either.

by Anonymousreply 4301/09/2013

How much longer do the tabloids think they can get away with the "Jen is pregnant!!" stories they've been doing every other week? Do they really think we don't know how old she is?

by Anonymousreply 4401/09/2013

I think she looks fabulous in the walking photo (wearing one tee shirt and green jeans) which Daily Mail is criticizing - fantastic, healthy, sexy, glowing, beautiful hair, great looking face, very attractive all around.

And the dress she is wearing on Kimmel looks great.

by Anonymousreply 4501/09/2013

wearing white tee shirt

by Anonymousreply 4601/09/2013

Jen is only 43, R44.

by Anonymousreply 4701/09/2013

jealous queens. the lot of you. why do you hate me so?

by Anonymousreply 4801/10/2013

She is B-list talent with A+ appeal. Hugely popular from Friends and has ridden that television appeal for years and millions. She is relatable and a commercial actress. Has wisely used PR since Brad Pitt arranged merger and dissolution. Will go away in her late 40's.

by Anonymousreply 4901/10/2013

I think she will transition well to the cool mom.

by Anonymousreply 5001/10/2013

RE 50 - I don't think she will transition well at all . She's 43, and still trying to hang on to that co-ed bit. She's a new version of what ruined Doris Day - Day was 45 and still trying to play 25. Then suddenly her popularity in movies was over. Me thinks the same fate will befall JA.

by Anonymousreply 5101/11/2013

She turns 44 next month. She's not getting pregnant anytime soon unless she froze her eggs 8 years ago and goes through IVF with Justin.

by Anonymousreply 5201/11/2013

She said she may take Justin's last name instead of sticking with hers. Dumb move, Jen!

by Anonymousreply 5303/03/2013

Yeah, but she said she'd do so in her private life, not publically. She did the same when she married Brad Pitt - the name on her drivers license was Jennifer Joanne Pitt, according to People mag.

by Anonymousreply 5403/03/2013

R44, the tabs have had her pregnant from her first date with Pitt. She's been constantly pregnant for about 20 years.

by Anonymousreply 5503/03/2013

Aniston's core audience has always been straight women around 35-45. Straight men no longer care about her as they once did (her choice in movies, and aging, took care of that), and she's never had much of a gay following that I know of.

But her female fans find her adorable, and always follow the press to see what she's wearing, eating, saying. They appear obsessed with her hair and have been since her days on FRIENDS.

by Anonymousreply 5603/03/2013

None of you know anything about Jennifer Aniston's fan base, what motivates them or when they're going away. Talking with authority as if you do just makes you look stupid.

by Anonymousreply 5703/03/2013

Jennifer Aniston-sex addict, gang bang sex orgies. Brad Pitt has AIDS? Although Aniston struggled to maintain a brave facade in the Vanity Fair interview, she broke down twice during the three-hour session. The first time was when she described her reaction to Pitt's new hair color. The second time was when she recalled her feelings upon realizing that Pitt had contracted AIDS. an image"That story about Brad being hospitalized with viral meningitis didn't fool me," said Aniston. "I know what that's code for." Aniston said that even before she learned about "Brad's medical condition," she had forgiven Pitt and felt no animosity toward him. "If he found someone willing to do things I was uncomfortable doing, more power to him—and to her. I will always love Brad, funny accessories and all." Click thru to URL, much more info

by Anonymousreply 5803/22/2013
Need more help? Click Here.