Serving up this steaming pile of
Celebrity Gossip
Gay Politics
Gay News
and Pointless Bitchery
Since 1995

Bravo Wanted To Repossess Furniture Gifted To Lindsay Lohan

Bravo bosses wanted to repossess furniture and flooring that was given to Lindsay Lohan for the hit show, Million Dollar Decorator, after the actress refused to film for the big reveal, is exclusively reporting.

“Bravo, producers of Million Dollar Decorator and interior designers were so furious with Lindsay for bailing on the big reveal of her former Beverly Hills rental house, they attempted to repossess the furniture and flooring that was gifted to her. Ireland in particular was absolutely steamed and pissed off at Lindsay with her antics as she devoted a lot of time to the project,” a source close to the situation tells exclusively.

“Lindsay didn’t appreciate anything that was done for her. She was given $250k in furniture. Bravo attempted to get the furniture back, but Lindsay was one step ahead of them and had everything from the house sent to an unknown storage location. Lindsay was quite pleased with herself and bragged to friends that she can get whatever she wants because she is a celebrity,” the source added.

Lindsay approached interior decorator to the star, Kathyrn Ireland, one of the hit show’s famed decorators, at a New Year’s Eve party 2011 and asked if she could appear in an episode of the hit Bravo show. (The finale of Lohan’s 2-part episode aired Tuesday night.)

According to Ireland, Lohan told her she wanted the bedroom to be “very princessey,” and they established a decorating budget of $250k. However, after the goods were delivered and decorating completed, Lohan went AWOL!

Bravo confirmed that Lohan “was not available for the reveal shoot, but we were still able to capture the outcome, just like we do for many of the reveal episodes.”

PHOTOS: Lindsay Lohan Strips Down Into Elizabeth Taylor’s Iconic Swimsuit

“Just because the pricey furnishings are in storage doesn’t mean that Kathyrn Ireland doesn’t want it returned. She thinks it’s only fair that Lindsay do the right thing, and just return everything, but she isn’t holding her breath for that to happen. It wouldn’t shock anyone if Lilo tried to sell the goods,” the insider said.

The Liz & Dick star is swimming in monstrous debt, including owing the IRS a whopping $233,000 for unpaid taxes between 2009 and 2010.

Million Dollar Decorator airs Tuesdays at 10/9c on Bravo.

by trainwreck via Radarreply 3501/11/2013

This little piece of trash is a nasty, vile little cunt. Karma is going to rip her to shreds and peel the flesh from her body. ...and it can't happen soon enough.

by trainwreck via Radarreply 101/09/2013

by trainwreck via Radarreply 201/09/2013

I can't believe anybody trusts this lowlife knowing that she has a history of theft and dishonesty.

by trainwreck via Radarreply 401/09/2013

I don't think the furniture is in any storage unit, I think she sold it. Or traded it for blow.

by trainwreck via Radarreply 501/09/2013

But does that mean they were going to give her the furniture, had she complied? I'm not familiar with the show, but I just assumed the clients had to pay for the new furniture themselves?

by trainwreck via Radarreply 601/09/2013

Let me get this right: Bravo bought this grifter $250,000 worth of furniture for a RENTAL, and then when she flaked (which is just so out of character for her) and she scams them, they have a hissy fit. Do you have to be mentally challenged to work in television these days? At least that explains Andy Cohen.

by trainwreck via Radarreply 701/09/2013

i think anybody that uses the term 'gifted' is a class A asshole. and the bravo flack that 'crafted' that response is probably so pleased with himself.

by trainwreck via Radarreply 901/09/2013

I'm confused by her massive tax debt. If she owes $200,000 in back taxes for 2009-2010, how much must she have earned? What did she even do during those years to earn that much money?

by trainwreck via Radarreply 1001/09/2013

Bravo deserves it for being so fucking stupid for even giving this little entitled cunt the time of day.

by trainwreck via Radarreply 1101/09/2013

Anyone who hires her for anything shouldn't be surprised when she does her shit. No sympathy for their "losses".

by trainwreck via Radarreply 1201/09/2013

If Bravo gave her $250,000 worth of furniture isn't she liable for taxes on the value of that merchandise?

by trainwreck via Radarreply 1301/09/2013

$250,000 for a bedroom makeover?? Jesus fucking Christ I could have done that with $15 and a box of pasta shells.

by trainwreck via Radarreply 1401/09/2013

Everyone in the word knows Lindsey's a grifter, but Ireland was willing to overlook it, in exchange for PR. Well we can add Ireland's name to Lilo's list of victims. Can't wait til Lilo dies in a fiery crash.

by trainwreck via Radarreply 1501/09/2013

Good call #13.

by trainwreck via Radarreply 1601/09/2013

The furniture and flooring was from Ireland's and Martyn Lawrence-Bullard's own lines of fabrics, furniture and flooring, so I wonder if Bravo reimbursed them for the costs? I bet it's the designers who got fleeced and not Bravo.

by trainwreck via Radarreply 1701/09/2013

Mary McDonald would have gone there with a gun and couple of wranglers and beat the shit out of her.

by trainwreck via Radarreply 1801/09/2013

I think they should repossess, sue, press charges, whatever works. But I bet they won't. She'll win again.

by trainwreck via Radarreply 1901/09/2013

[quote] Lindsay didn’t appreciate anything that was done for her

Really? When has this little loser junkie ever appreciated ANYTHING? She constantly gets special treatment with the justice system and instead of being grateful that she isn't sitting in jail for a year or two, she goes and gets in more trouble

Bravo deserves this for working with this skank loser

by trainwreck via Radarreply 2001/09/2013

They must have a bunch of morons working at Bravo (oh, I forgot - this is the same place that Andy Cohen runs), otherwise they would have made her sign a contract saying that she had to be there for the reveal. What a bunch of idiots.

by trainwreck via Radarreply 2101/09/2013

This is the second time that Bravo got bamboozled by her. I remember that photography show a couple of years ago when she showed up 10 hours late because she was too drunk or high to make it out of bed.

by trainwreck via Radarreply 2201/09/2013

This chick deserves an Amish style shunning from everyone in the entertainment industry

by trainwreck via Radarreply 2301/09/2013

Wait, I'm trying to this picture of Lindsay having a big garage sale where she's selling . . . flooring! Weird.

I think the worst I've heard about her lately is from that man who loaned her Liz Taylor's original trailer for her movie and he said it came back totally trashed, slashed and bashed. He said someone put a cigarette out right in the center of a rare photo of Liz in the trailer.

The girl ain't right.

by trainwreck via Radarreply 2401/09/2013

Rules only apply to you, not me

Why is it so hard for you to see?

I'm a little entitled cunt

And I can do whatever I want!

by trainwreck via Radarreply 2501/09/2013

It's a little bit of 'fool me once' syndrome when it comes to anyone who does shit like this for Lindsay, or expects her to follow through. Maybe soon people will learn to just ignore her.

by trainwreck via Radarreply 2601/09/2013

by trainwreck via Radarreply 2701/09/2013

She strikes again.

by trainwreck via Radarreply 2801/09/2013

Add "Elizabeth Taylor's bracelet" to the list of ten thousand things that Lindsay Lohan allegedly put her sticky fingers on while filming Liz & Dick. Kleptohan was accused of trashing La Liz's old trailer and stealing a rocking chair, and now La Liz's longtime nurse is claiming that the freckled snatcher took a fancy bracelet from her.

Radar says that Liz's nurse got friendly with LiLo (mistake #1) during filming and invited her over (mistake #2) to show her an expensive bracelet from La Liz (mistake #2). Right after LiLo's visit, the nurse realized she got Lohan'd. The nurse's bracelet from Elizabeth Taylor was missing and LiLo kept denying she took it. When the nurse threatened to call the cops, LiLo magically spit up the bracelet and gave it back. I really hope that when LiLo gave it back, she at least dropped it on the table after saying, "This has always brought me good luck." It's what Liz would've wanted. The source had this to say about LiLo's latest act of thievery:

“Elizabeth had given the nurse an expensive bracelet that was very meaningful to her and the nurse absolutely cherished it. Lindsay immediately fell in love with the bracelet the minute she saw it and was very vocal about how much she admired it. A short time later, the bracelet disappeared from the nurse’s house … on the very same day Lindsay had been to visit.

The nurse initially gave Lindsay the benefit of the doubt, thinking that she had just accidentally forgotten to take the bracelet off after trying it on. However, that theory was soon shot down after she called Lindsay and she swore she did not take the bracelet and categorically denied having it in her possession. The nurse knew that was a blatant lie as the bracelet disappeared after Lindsay was at the house and she knew that it had to have been Lindsay who took it. In the end, it took over a week to get the bracelet back from Lindsay and it was only returned after the nurse threatened to call the cops. One of Lindsay’s people eventually returned the bracelet to the nurse, who was extremely upset about what had transpired."

Radar also has a story about how Bravo tried to take back the $250,000 worth of furniture that they gave LiLo for the show Million Dollar Decorators after she refused to film the big reveal. Bravo couldn't get any of the furniture back because she moved it all to an unknown storage unit. I saw that episode last night and can't believe that crap was worth $250,000. You can get all that shit at a PB Kids outlet.

Anyway, how does everybody not know that Lindsay Lohan takes shit? That nurse should know that LiLo will steal a tampon right out of your twat if she needed one. It's her way and it's the reason why State Farm now offers Lindsay Lohan insurance to homeowners. It's half of that nurse's fault for not slapping LoJack and The Club on that bracelet before letting LiLo even know that it exists.

Everybody should do what my abuelita did practically every night: spoon with your pocketbook in bed, because you never know when a Lohan might try to take something from it. Posted by: Michael K

by trainwreck via Radarreply 2901/09/2013

I don't feel sorry one bit for the people that get fucked over by Whorehan because they know damn well she can't be trusted. Get some fucking sense and stay away from her.

by trainwreck via Radarreply 3001/09/2013

[quote] I think the worst I've heard about her lately is from that man who loaned her Liz Taylor's original trailer for her movie and he said it came back totally trashed, slashed and bashed. He said someone put a cigarette out right in the center of a rare photo of Liz in the trailer

That's his own damn fault. Is he mentally ill? Why the fuck would anyone loan her anything? Do these people not have computers or access to any type of media? Were they in comas for the last decade? The entire world knows that she's a train wreck who does appreciate a single thing. She's missed her last two court dates. Her appearance wasn't mandatory at these hearings, but for someone who is looking at jail time, she needs to make the best impression. Instead she's been partying it up in London. This little cunt has been on a one year probation term for the last 5 yrs. Her one year probation has stretched out to 5 yrs because she keeps violating it by doing illegal things. ANYONE else would be in jail

by trainwreck via Radarreply 3101/09/2013

I don't see why Bravo doesn't sue Lohan. It'd keep the name of their show in the press, and they could tell the world how wonderful their in-house merchandise is and get pictures of their products in all the rags. Even if they don't get a cent back, it's national advertising for the price of a lawyer's fees.

And someone needs to call her on her shit. She won't stop her destructive fake-celebrity grifter's lifestyle as long as she can get away with it.

by trainwreck via Radarreply 3201/09/2013

op, "GIFTED" is not a fucking word!

by trainwreck via Radarreply 3301/09/2013

[quote]That nurse should know that LiLo will steal a tampon right out of your twat if she needed one.

... for a rolling paper.

by trainwreck via Radarreply 3401/09/2013

[quote]Bravo attempted to get the furniture back, but Lindsay was one step ahead of them and had everything from the house sent to an unknown storage location. Lindsay was quite pleased with herself and bragged to friends that she can get whatever she wants because she is a celebrity,” the source added.

She can't keep her mouth shut about her stealing. With the Liz Taylor bracelet, she bragged to friends that she was getting a jeweler to replicate it with fake jewels and planned to give the fake bracelet to the woman.

by trainwreck via Radarreply 3501/11/2013
Need more help? Click Here.

Follow theDL catch up on what you missed

recent threads by topic delivered to your email

follow popular threads on twitter

follow us on facebook

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!