Serving up this steaming pile of
Celebrity Gossip
Gay Politics
Gay News
and Pointless Bitchery
Since 1995

Shaking asses

I don't like it. It's not the first thing I think about when meeting someone. I'm usually taken aback.

And a "firm slap on the tuchis"? It's just that- not a window to your soul.

by Fanny Flaggotreply 901/10/2013

I think more cute men need to shake their asses from side to side slowly when they dance. Plus I think we need to make an ass slap and squeeze of cute men a social norm upon meeting them to possibly replace the handshake.

by Fanny Flaggotreply 101/09/2013

Shake your ass, shake the Glass!

by Fanny Flaggotreply 201/10/2013

I just don't like it when the ass continues to shake after the guy quits moving.

by Fanny Flaggotreply 301/10/2013

We are not accustomed to ripples of the hindquarters upon first acquaintance.

by Fanny Flaggotreply 401/10/2013

Presenting of the hole after such an occurrence is, naturally, totally out of the question!

by Fanny Flaggotreply 501/10/2013

It's just a bastardization of the collegiate ass-press.

In the best brokerage houses, you'd meet a coworker, drop your keys, you'd both turn around, bend deep together until he plucked them from the carpet using only his glutes.

You knew he was from the right school if he could identify the make and model of the car you owned. Bonus, if he could turn on and off your alarm.

Now, it's just a bunch of alphabet-schooled mouthbreathers shaking their buttocks any which way the wind blows.

by Fanny Flaggotreply 601/10/2013

LOL R4, the dowager countess needs to catch Matthew getting ass fucked on an episode of downton abbey.

by Fanny Flaggotreply 701/10/2013

TRUELY SHOCKING!

by Fanny Flaggotreply 801/10/2013

This is the most ridiculous thread i have ever seen. Shallow and silly.

by Fanny Flaggotreply 901/10/2013
Need more help? Click Here.