Serving up this steaming pile of
Celebrity Gossip
Gay Politics
Gay News
and Pointless Bitchery
Since 1995

Kennedy Sues Nurses

The son of RFK, Jr sues nurses who tried to prevent baby from being taken from hospital by the daddy.

by Anonymousreply 2901/11/2013

Dolt.

by Anonymousreply 101/09/2013

These entitled Kennedy's need to go away. Nobody gives a shit about you parasites. You are all worthless pieces of shit.

by Anonymousreply 201/09/2013

Douglas's wife claims emotional distress. So sad, too bad. The nurses were trying to protect the baby from your dumbass arrogant husband.

by Anonymousreply 301/09/2013

He punched one of the nurses. She should be suing HIM.

by Anonymousreply 401/09/2013

[quote]He punched one of the nurses. She should be suing HIM.

I thought the nurses has already sued him...

by Anonymousreply 501/09/2013

R5,

The nurses LOST. They were exposed to having made things up. Look the case up and some of the press reports. They were basically trying to shake the guy down. And no, I'm NOT a Kennedy fan. I detest most of them.

by Anonymousreply 701/09/2013

You sound like you would "detest most of them," R7.

by Anonymousreply 801/09/2013

R6. Stay the fuck out of the First Class lav.

by Anonymousreply 901/09/2013

[quote]These entitled Kennedy's need to go away. Nobody gives a shit about you parasites. You are all worthless pieces of shit.

Thank you r2. You really hit them with both barrels. That was very impressive. I'm willing to bet that the Kennedys won't even dare to reply to you in this thread. You've got them on the run.

by Anonymousreply 1001/09/2013

Does he still work for Fox News?

by Anonymousreply 1101/09/2013

How do you "make up" a video of a douche bag punching, shoving and kicking nurses as they tried to keep a kidnapper from stealing a newborn from the hospital? WTF does a newborn baby need "fresh air?" And why are nurses expected to know a person's intentions are honorable? They aren't mind readers. Fathers have been known to kidnap their own children. You follow the security rules of the hospital or you have a damn home birth, idiot.

Money and influence are alive and well in obstruction of justice.

by Anonymousreply 1201/09/2013

Wow, this is awesome. So, which of the Kennedy spawn is a screaming, bitter DL queen? Hmmmm.....

Could it be the daddy of five himself? That would explain the wife that looks like a old seahag.

by Anonymousreply 1301/09/2013

[quote] They all have martyr complexes and are convinced their jobs are somehow THE most important, most stressful, most self sacrificing jobs in human society.

I'm not a nurse, but I would agree with any nurse that thinks their job is the most stressful.

by Anonymousreply 1401/09/2013

r7 told us the nurses were trying to "shake him down." Did they ask for money? They were attempting to enforce hospital regulations. His high-priced liars for hire turned him into a victim and the court caved.

by Anonymousreply 1501/09/2013

r6 hates nurses, until he needs one.

by Anonymousreply 1601/09/2013

Dick

by Anonymousreply 1701/09/2013

He's a douchebag

by Anonymousreply 1801/09/2013

Just one in a long line of Kennedy PRICKS.

by Anonymousreply 1901/09/2013

Nurses are some of the best people working today. He disobeyed the rules, but they were wrong to sue him.

I will defend nurses to the end however - they are awesome on the whole.

by Anonymousreply 2001/09/2013

Only a bozo would compare a nurse to a flight attendant. Nursing, physically and emotionally, is the most harrowing profession. Consider what a nurse on a pediatric oncology floor sees day in and day out, and the emotional baggage that he/she takes home every day.

by Anonymousreply 2101/09/2013

r22, are you posting from Briarcliff? Family members like you are a nurse's worst nightmare. Ignorant, loud, aggressive and entitled. The absolute worst were the ghetto Queens who thought threatening the staff with physical assault or complaining to the Supervisor over non-existent "issues" meant that they had power and were important. Well, no one cared. And no one feared you. The staff couldn't wait to be rid of you. Although, we often really liked your sick relative and tried to do our best for him or her. The Supervisors felt the same way about you. As did Administration. We could smell your particular brand of cuntiness a mile away. You are one of the many reasons Nursing is so stressful. Ironic, since many nurses stay in it for the long haul, due to dedication to the profession. What suckers we are.

by Anonymousreply 2301/10/2013

Kennedy scum @ R22, if you wanted total freedom to do as you pleased, you should have forced your ugly frau wife to drop your demon spawn at home. Since it was her fifth baby, I'm sure it slid out as easily as a turd anyway.

BTW, you're both way too long in the tooth to be having babies. Stop breeding now. The world doesn't need any more entitled Kennedy pricks.

by Anonymousreply 2401/10/2013

[quote]These entitled Kennedy's need to go away. Nobody gives a shit about you parasites. You are all worthless pieces of shit.

Because it bears repeating.

by Anonymousreply 2501/10/2013

The nurses made accusations, but it was ultimately the decision of the DA to move forward with prosecution, so it wasn't like this was some wild eyed baseless accusation. Clearly this guy has no issues about obnoxious he comes across, but did it occur to him that it looks incredibly bad for a rich guy to sue a couple of working class nurses? Did he not ultimately end the whole episode with a a healthy baby? It would just seem to me that it would be in everyone's best interest for him to let this go and move on, even if he wasn't deemed to be at fault. Unbelievable.

by Anonymousreply 2601/10/2013

The Kennedys are Americas royal family.

by Anonymousreply 2701/11/2013

this guy really does come across as an entitled prick.

by Anonymousreply 2801/11/2013

Didn't the nurses union (if these women were represented) and the hospital administration side with the them?

by Anonymousreply 2901/11/2013
Need more help? Click Here.