Serving up this steaming pile of
Celebrity Gossip
Gay Politics
Gay News
and Pointless Bitchery
Since 1995

The Best Medical Schools In The World - Academic Ranking of World Universities Ranking

If you're ambitious, genius and settle for nothing but the best, then one of the world's best medical schools could be right for you.

The top 12 (photos):

by Anonymousreply 601/09/2013

Well, as long as Harvard is number 1, that's all right.

by Anonymousreply 101/09/2013

Unfortunately UCLA's hospital is now named after Ronald Reagan. But at least we have three of the top schools in California. (UCLA, Stanford, and UCSF.)

by Anonymousreply 201/09/2013

As soon as I saw the thread title, I knew that most of the schools on the list were going to be American. I simply do not believe this is true. I'm planning to go to medical schools in my own country in two and a half year's time. Most of them are just as good if not better than their yankee counterparts.

by Anonymousreply 301/09/2013

Well, R3, the list was compiled by Shanghai Jiao Tong University in China. How does that mean a Yankee bias?

by Anonymousreply 401/09/2013

[quote]As soon as I saw the thread title, I knew that most of the schools on the list were going to be American. I simply do not believe this is true. I'm planning to go to medical schools in my own country in two and a half year's time. Most of them are just as good if not better than their yankee counterparts.

So much depends on the criteria...and that often boils down to bias on the part of the researchers.

HOWEVER, please give us the name of the medical school(s) in your country and we'll let you know what we think of them.

by Anonymousreply 501/09/2013

R5 University of Toronto, McMaster, University of Western Ontario, McGill university.

by Anonymousreply 601/09/2013
Need more help? Click Here.