Serving up this steaming pile of
Celebrity Gossip
Gay Politics
Gay News
and Pointless Bitchery
Since 1995

New York Social Diary

Whenever I browse through those pages, I think to myself: one day I want to party with those hotshots, too.

by Anonymousreply 1001/09/2013

Really? Funny, I always think to myself that I'm glad I don't do those awful events!

by Anonymousreply 101/08/2013

I always think they are empty inside and pretty much all look horrible in the photos.

by Anonymousreply 201/08/2013

Why do you think of them as hotshots, OP?

Do you long to gaze at the skeletal Somers Farkas? Does the fivehead of Muffie Potter Aston appeal to you? Do you long for a chat with polished poufs Daniel Benedict and Andrew Safir?

by Anonymousreply 301/08/2013

R3 I bet Nina Griscom is a blast to sit next to at a dinner.

by Anonymousreply 401/08/2013

When I look at the parade of horse-faced wives, I always wonder what the husbands have stashed away on the side.

by Anonymousreply 501/08/2013

I work at a club with the Chicago elite and most of them are in the society pages in NY as well.

They are disappointingly normal. They are boring, drink too much, some do drugs, they play cards, have lots of money, have divorces and so forth.

The only difference is the amount of money involved.

by Anonymousreply 601/08/2013

I undress Cece Cord with my eyes

by Anonymousreply 701/08/2013

When I've looked at it, I never realized how ugly a lot of those rich people are.

by Anonymousreply 801/09/2013

I'm with you, OP, I love it!

by Anonymousreply 901/09/2013

I always have to wonder why people give a shit about "society." Wealthy people and wannabes showing up at dreary functions to get their picture taken. Wow. Impressive.

by Anonymousreply 1001/09/2013
Need more help? Click Here.