Serving up this steaming pile of
Celebrity Gossip
Gay Politics
Gay News
and Pointless Bitchery
Since 1995

Bonnie Franklin's pancreatic cancer?

She's still with us. What kind of pancreatic cancer she got?

by Francine Websterreply 701/09/2013

The kind that keeps tapping away at you until you're dead.

by Francine Websterreply 101/08/2013

I didn't know she had pancreatic cancer. There are two kinds. One is far more lethal than the other. Ruth Bader Ginsburg had the more benign one. Patrick Swayze had the deadly one. It's amazing he lived as long as he did. Smoking is a big risk factor for pancreatic cancer. Swayze was a three-pack-a-day smoker for many years and even after his diagnosis he refused to give up the habit. He smoked so heavily that he set off the carbon monoxide detector in his private plane, apparently.

by Francine Websterreply 201/08/2013

Hold me David I'm a scair-t.

by Francine Websterreply 301/09/2013

For a form of cancer that's supposedly "rare" it sure has been popping up.

by Francine Websterreply 401/09/2013

I was stuck in an elevator with her in LA. I always thought she was awful as the mother on that show and would do mean imitations of her. I'd play her and my sister would play Julie. But in that elevator -- she seemed like a real sweetheart. Really nice vibe and totally cool. I seriously pray for her.

She should contact Tig Notaro so Tig can hook her up with her doctors. Tig Notaro had stage 2 aggressive cancer and claims to be cured in less than two months. Her awesome docs even told her that there is only a 7 percent chance of it ever returning.I'm sure these major celebs have each others numbers.

by Francine Websterreply 501/09/2013

Dammit, pancreas!!

by Francine Websterreply 601/09/2013

I'm a bad person for laughing at r6's post!

by Francine Websterreply 701/09/2013
Need more help? Click Here.

Follow theDL catch up on what you missed

recent threads by topic delivered to your email

follow popular threads on twitter

follow us on facebook

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!