Serving up this steaming pile of
Celebrity Gossip
Gay Politics
Gay News
and Pointless Bitchery
Since 1995

Birthers Suggest Impeaching Chief Justice John Roberts

The birther movement is now targeting Chief Justice John Roberts for impeachment if he swears in President Barack Obama for a second term later this month.

Craige McMillan, a columnist for the conservative publication WND.com, wrote a piece last week asking Roberts to not swear Obama in, because, according to McMillan, Obama does not meet the Constitution's definition of a natural born citizen.

by Anonymousreply 2401/08/2013

These people are like Nazis.

No, I am not exaggerating. If something doesn't happen to shut down this bullshit racist crap ass 'movement', it's going to keep going until eventually some fascist right wing dictator gets a job with enough power to give them what they want.

by Anonymousreply 101/08/2013

I'm all for impeaching Roberts...and Scalia...and Thomas.

by Anonymousreply 201/08/2013

and these people have access to guns...

by Anonymousreply 301/08/2013

[quote] I'm all for impeaching Roberts

He was the swing vote to keep Obamacare intact.

by Anonymousreply 401/08/2013

Fucking line the "leaders" of the birther movement up against a wall and shoot them.

Like they do in the countries they want us to emulate.

And I say "leaders" in the way that Moe is the leader of the Three Stooges.

by Anonymousreply 501/08/2013

The birthers are certifiably insane. It's all about racism, period. The only positive thing I can say about these troglodytes is that most of them are old and are dying off.

by Anonymousreply 601/08/2013

LUNATICS

by Anonymousreply 701/08/2013

I'm surprised he's even going to do it this time around. Didn't her screw it up last time?

by Anonymousreply 801/08/2013

They also hate him because he was the deciding vote for Obamacare.

by Anonymousreply 901/08/2013

[quote]If something doesn't happen to shut down this bullshit racist crap ass 'movement', it's going to keep going

The birthers have no power - I'm not sure why they scare you.

by Anonymousreply 1001/08/2013

Guess who would appoint the next SC justice if Roberts were impeached.

by Anonymousreply 1101/08/2013

What R1 said. Nazi's who don't realize it. Obama was elected fair and square.

by Anonymousreply 1201/08/2013

Why give these deluded fools any credence at all? If we and the fucking media would just ignore them and stop giving them attention, maybe they would just give up and disappear.

by Anonymousreply 1301/08/2013

The fucked up thing is these assholes, who claim the LOVE the Constitution and it must be followed to the letter don't even realize that nowhere in the Constitution does is say the CJ is the one who administers the oath. In fact, all it says is anyone qualified to administer oaths can do it. Coolidge was sworn in by his father, whose only qualification was he was public servant and a notary public.

by Anonymousreply 1401/08/2013

" If we and the fucking media would just ignore them and stop giving them attention, maybe they would just give up and disappear."

I hate when people say that shit.

"Oh, they aren't talking about us over at DataLounge. Guess the meeting's off."

by Anonymousreply 1501/08/2013

[quite]I hate when people say that shit.

Likewise, I'm sure.

by Anonymousreply 1601/08/2013

If you impeach John Roberts, Obama gets to pick a liberal and change the court. I hope they impeach him. Lets all write to get him impeached.

by Anonymousreply 1701/08/2013

If I ever go on a murderous rampage, I promise my first victim would be Antonin Scalia.

You're welcome.

by Anonymousreply 1801/08/2013

Doesn't stuff like this rankle the staunchest of conservatives, even some teabaggers?

I'm all for it because it's yet more evidence of their collective mental disturbance. Unable to face any semblance of reality, they simply ratchet up the intensity and become increasingly fantasist in their demands.

Isn't anyone on the other side of the aisle telling loony brethren to just shut up already because it's making them all look bad?

by Anonymousreply 1901/08/2013

Thank you 18.

Yes Scalia before Roberts.

by Anonymousreply 2001/08/2013

Where are the real American patriots, who should be aggressively defending the honor of our president? How disrespectful to the fairly elected leader of the free world to question his qualifications, at this late stage of the game.

by Anonymousreply 2101/08/2013

R16, do you really think if, say, nobody paid attention to the Nazis, they would have just disappeared?

Enough magical thinking. The birthers should be stomped out, like disco was.

by Anonymousreply 2201/08/2013

[quote]I'm surprised he's even going to do it this time around. Didn't her screw it up last time?

I think he did make a mistake. If I remember correctly, there were two bizarre theories -- one said he did it purposely to embarrass Obama and the other said since he administered the oath incorrectly, Obama's presidency was invalid.

by Anonymousreply 2301/08/2013

Oh, please - the very day after Obama's inauguration Roberts did the ceremony again. It's been well documented.

by Anonymousreply 2401/08/2013
Need more help? Click Here.