Serving up this steaming pile of
Celebrity Gossip
Gay Politics
Gay News
and Pointless Bitchery
Since 1995

OH MY GOD... (Please, tasteful friends..)

I want to slap these fuckers.

- -

"Last week I wrote about how we have a beautiful million dollar home that we just don’t want...We have a gorgeous house. A modern, glass-covered, sun filled home which sites atop a hill overlooking the ocean, the city and the mountains in the distance. Truly, it’s incredible. If we’ve been home for a few months I forget how amazing it is until we come back and are astounded by the amount of space, everything in it and the view.But…

When you’re a traveller at heart, owning a home, no matter how beautiful it is, feels like a prison."

by Anonymousreply 11604/17/2013

What fucking morons:

"Our house is really holding us back from our travels. It’s hard to leave an empty home for up to six months at a time. The bills are virtually crippling. It means we have to save so much more money to travel because of the running costs while we’re away. We’ve considered renting it out while we travel but even then the rent wouldn’t cover the mortgage and bills plus we’d loose our home base."

Um, maybe you should have thought about that BEFORE YOU BOUGHT A MILLION DOLLAR SHOW HOME TO BRAG ABOUT!

by Anonymousreply 101/08/2013

I'll "loose" their home base.

by Anonymousreply 201/08/2013

o shit. I am so tempted to post something there and let these vacuous cunts know how horrid they come off. There are First World Problems, but this is First World and I'm an Insufferable, Pretentious Prick Problems.

by Anonymousreply 301/08/2013

Fucking sickening cunts.

by Anonymousreply 401/08/2013

"Oh I love your home and I am dealing with the same problem!!!"

by Anonymousreply 501/08/2013

[post by racist shit-stain # 2 removed.]

by Anonymousreply 601/08/2013

Good god.

"The workshop facilitator encouraged us to draw what I wanted to have within the next five years. I drew three things. My first drawing was of a big house on a hill, with a husband, a baby and a nice car. My second drawing was a plane winging it’s way to Machu Picchu in Peru. The third – piles of cash (who doesn’t secretly wish for that??). I always knew I longed for travel but I totally surprised myself when my mind decided a house and family was what it desired. Once that picture was drawn, almost immediately, the wheels were set in motion to create drawing number one and within a year, my wish was my command. Funny how when you achieve something, you realise that’s not at all what you wanted in the first place!"

by Anonymousreply 701/08/2013

Oh please oh please oh please someone post something calling them the INSUFFERABLE CUNTS that they are! All the responses are from similar cunts who are so out of the loop of reality that it makes me puke. They "understand" the "problem" and share the same concerns, etc.etc.

Marie Antoinette would be proud.

by Anonymousreply 801/08/2013

Yes, insufferable. House is nice but needs warmth and color.

by Anonymousreply 901/08/2013

"When we sell our house, our plan is to return to Asia for a few months before heading to Europe. Once we’re in Europe we’re going to look for somewhere central to base ourselves in the medium-term and then travel from there. [bold]We feel like we’d fit into European culture more than we do in New Zealand. There seems to be less of a drive for consumerism and accumulation[/bold] and more an emphasis on a high quality of life, eating well and travelling regularly. This is what we’re hoping to find – who knows if it’s actually the case."

by Anonymousreply 1001/08/2013

During the Depression, one of the rich society women of the time, Barbara Hutton, I think, was confronted by an unemployed worker at some public function who said "You ungrateful bitch. I'd like to throw acid in your face." I believe this was after SHE made some sort of out of touch comment in the press about her "troubles" or minimizing the economic suffering of others.

The quote at r7 is laughable. Um, NO, you haughty elitist bitch, it is NOT "funny how when you achieve something, you realize that's not at all what you wanted." Most hard working people who know the value of a dollar DECIDE what goals they want to achieve and then go after them. NOT some douchebag whim based upon inherited wealth that has no meaning to your out-of-touch ass.

These people need a near death experience. Seriously.

by Anonymousreply 1101/08/2013

Good heavens. Just a million? How small must it be? And where would one put one's stuff (including, but not limited to, Precious Moments figurines in case of future tragedies)?

by Anonymousreply 1201/08/2013

They bought a house they can't afford. It owns them now.

by Anonymousreply 1301/08/2013

[quote]There seems to be less of a drive for consumerism and accumulation

So says the woman with the million dollar house who envisioned herself with stacks of cash at her disposal.

OMG I am sooooooooooo tempted to say something over there.

by Anonymousreply 1401/08/2013

Aviators and a jasmine wreath to complete the look!

"Best of all my sweaty thighs didn’t chaff!"

YES, she wrote that (scroll down..)

by Anonymousreply 1501/08/2013

fuck that cunt. and she is a cunt

by Anonymousreply 1601/08/2013

Wait - is the husband hot?

by Anonymousreply 1701/08/2013

"I’m so much more conscious of what I’m doing, photographing, eating, seeing. I’ve begun thinking in terms of blog posts."

That's NOT TRAVEL, you cunt.

by Anonymousreply 1801/08/2013

[quote]Wait - is the husband hot?

NO! he looks like a cross between Ewan McGregor, Philip Seymour Hoffman, and someones unwashed ass

by Anonymousreply 1901/08/2013

I hope it burns down. With them in it.

by Anonymousreply 2001/08/2013

Pardon my ill-hidden ennui, y'all ...

by Anonymousreply 2101/08/2013

Do they actually think their toddler WANTS to travel? Ridiculous and selfish.

by Anonymousreply 2201/08/2013

People who think their kids give a rat's ass or even know what they are seeing and appreciating at that age are assholes.

by Anonymousreply 2301/08/2013

maybe someone should just post a link to this thread on their blog. Let them read what people who dont have their heads up their ass really think of them.

by Anonymousreply 2401/08/2013

OP how did you discover that blog?

by Anonymousreply 2501/08/2013

That house is as cold as the Arctic once was.

by Anonymousreply 2601/08/2013

She sounds young and naive.

by Anonymousreply 2701/08/2013

Ugh. The house is a sterile monstrosity.

And who puts, "Smart Travel. Happy Family. Great Life," as the tag line to their blog? The only explanation is that they have ABSOLUTELY NO self-awareness of how insufferable this is. Jesus fucking Christ.

by Anonymousreply 2801/08/2013

In other words they can't afford the house and they need to sell it. The end.

by Anonymousreply 2901/08/2013

Insufferable cunt.

Besides her inability to spell "losing" correctly, they overspent on a house, but don't want to rent it out because it wouldn't "cover their monthly expenses". You stupid cunt, it's better than nothing!

Then they want to move to Europe because people are less focused on consumerism and material things.

Pretty rich coming from someone with a million dollar house.

Then they don't want to spend the money to Stage the home properly to sell it.

Fuck, is she ever a dimwit. A cheap dimwit.

by Anonymousreply 3001/08/2013

I smell serious trust fund money.

by Anonymousreply 3101/08/2013

Won't she be able to see where traffic to her blog is coming from?

by Anonymousreply 3201/08/2013

I just wanna shit all over them!

by Anonymousreply 3301/08/2013

I'm having one of those moments when I want to reach across the Internet and smack her.

If she's like others in the bizarre mommy-blog community, she may not be 100% on the up and up.

by Anonymousreply 3401/08/2013

r31, if she had trust fund money she wouldn't be worried about covering expenses while she traveled.

by Anonymousreply 3501/08/2013

They shouldn't have had a kid. Kids need friends, a community, relationships with people other than their parents.

Constant travel is really very isolating. Sure, you meet people, but you don't form new close relationships because of language or cultural barriers, or because you're just moving on. It's a horrible life for kids and teens, ask any military brat.

by Anonymousreply 3601/08/2013

I can't believe no one has posted on her blog.

by Anonymousreply 3701/08/2013

Whoa, tall poppy syndrome eat your heart out. It's irrelevant if their house is $100k or $10m, it sounds like they can't afford it either way. They just don't want to be a slave to their mortgage.

by Anonymousreply 3801/08/2013

I can't believe everyone is so brave to post here but not on her blog. Hmmm. strange.

by Anonymousreply 3901/08/2013

I would suggest they sell the kid to finance their travels, but I can't be bothered to register to post.

by Anonymousreply 4001/08/2013

I think they were afraid of giving that broke-and-desperate-to-sell vibe, because that will drive down the price. So they've gone off the other deep end, to the point of asking for a bitchslap.

I hate the house, BTW, so chilly and bare. So white you wouldn't dare walk around with shoes on, so it's totally inappropriate for a toddler.

by Anonymousreply 4101/08/2013

This was brought up in the comments section, when someone rented out their place as the pay was sufficient to cover their mortgage. How does renting out your *main* domicile to strangers work, exactly? You pack everything, down to the little tiny personal tchotchke you don't want getting/lost/damaged/stolen? Sounds like a hassle. Also, it may be the OCD in me, but I cannot imagine doing that, then wonder if anyone had peed in my sink/coffeemaker, or had sex on my countertop afterwards.

by Anonymousreply 4201/08/2013

They sure aren't doing much to sell it. Talking about "crippling" expenses won't make potential buyers come running.

by Anonymousreply 4301/08/2013

[quote]For photography and advertising, we’ve been quoted between $6500 and $7500 from two separate agents. I don’t know what it costs to market a house in the US but here that’s pretty standard.

Does this seem odd for a realtor? I've never had experience with property this expensive.

by Anonymousreply 4401/08/2013

They.are.a.waste.of.oxygen. Along with R45.

by Anonymousreply 4601/08/2013

R45 How do you manage to type while at the same time clutching your pearls? Was that a learned skill? Or is something that comes naturally to old, bitter cunts?

by Anonymousreply 4701/08/2013

Charlie, that was your best (and shortest) post ever. Congratulations.

by Anonymousreply 4801/08/2013

Why is everyone so angry? Times are hard, not everyone can afford to keep their house, no matter how much it costs. If I was completely honest with myself I would admit that I was envious that I can't sell up and just travel. They aren't the first to do this.

by Anonymousreply 4901/08/2013

If being successful means being crushed by a million dollar millstone around ones neck and considering your home a prison, then I will pass.

by Anonymousreply 5101/08/2013

i want to entomb r45 in their house for all eternity.

by Anonymousreply 5201/08/2013

" We no longer felt safe in our house with the threat of more quakes, frequent loss of power and water becoming annoying (especially with a baby) and lack of supermarkets and restaurants left standing in our area made life inconvenient and boring."

insufferable. people fucking died in that quake but for this cunt it is "annoying", "inconvenient and boring".

by Anonymousreply 5301/09/2013

R45 & R50 = Someday I'm going to win the lotto, so I'm [italic]practically[/italic] like these people already and I can relate to them.

by Anonymousreply 5401/09/2013

[quote]Once that picture was drawn, almost immediately, the wheels were set in motion to create drawing number one and within a year, my wish was my command.

"My wish was my command." Contemplate, for a moment, how stupid this individual must be.

She can't afford the life she wants and she has to deal with bad decisions she's made. Welcome to adulthood, honey.

by Anonymousreply 5501/09/2013

Someone needs to remind these assholes there was a reason the Romanovs were herded into that basement room.

by Anonymousreply 5601/09/2013

She's whining about staging fees, but imagine her heartbreak when she learns about closing costs. "You people expect to be paid for your work. You're worse than the Tijuana Donkey Show Ladies we visited last Spring! BTW, Reuben says 'puño yo', Tonya!"

She wants to hit 100 countries before she's 40 and she looks like she's kissing 40 hard. Perhaps she should contact a corporate leasing agent and let them handle the burden. It might reduce enough stress to remove that squinty look from her face.

by Anonymousreply 5801/09/2013

[post by racist shit-stain # 2 removed.]

by Anonymousreply 5901/09/2013

[quote]Well the Romanovs was the communist takeover

Holy. Shit. Wow. Do you even know what you're talking about?

by Anonymousreply 6001/09/2013

[quote]Well the Romanovs was the communist takeover funded by the Rothschilds due to the lack of co-operation with Russia not joining the League of Nations. So that was the 0.00000001% getting their way there. Fuck does anywhere even have an education? I guess it's the uneducated that are the most poor and jealous.

Contemplate that these sentences have been written by someone who thinks s/he has an "education."

I hope you're either drunk or English isn't your first language.

by Anonymousreply 6101/09/2013

OMG!!!! There's a communist here!!!!!! Run to the hills! Hide the children! Throw the silver down the well!!!!!

by Anonymousreply 6201/09/2013

I try and leave crakers and cheese out for the brokers open, even tho my agent is too cheap to cover the costs, and I'm paying him 9 percent commission.

by Anonymousreply 6301/09/2013

I had a friend that was a Romanoff that worked at Gorman Mortuary, claimed to be of THE Romanoffs, but who knows.

by Anonymousreply 6401/09/2013

God no r24, the last thing we need is THEM coming HERE.

by Anonymousreply 6501/09/2013

I thought "offs" were Jews and "ovs" Gentiles. Is that a true naming convention?

by Anonymousreply 6601/09/2013

R65, I think they a;ready have (See R45 and R50)

by Anonymousreply 6701/09/2013

Meh - poor people problems.

by Anonymousreply 6801/09/2013

by Anonymousreply 6901/09/2013

[quote]the communist takeover funded by the Rothschilds due to the lack of co-operation with Russia not joining the League of Nations.

The league of nations was founded in 1919, a full two years after the Romanovs were killed and the October Revolution.

[quote] Fuck does anywhere even have an education?

Seems like the one lacking education here is you. Your dismal understanding of history combined with your retarded writing skills are the give away.

by Anonymousreply 7001/09/2013

You and me bot, R33.

by Anonymousreply 7101/09/2013

Once again in English, R63?

by Anonymousreply 7201/09/2013

The house is pretentious and souless.

by Anonymousreply 7301/09/2013

How are they financing their endless travels? They can't have fulltime jobs, as thy're never in one place long enough. They're not rich, because they can't afford their house, so they must have need to earn money. And why would you have a child when you want to continue travelling ell over the world? That's just a millstone around your neck. And its going to have to be schooled at some point in the next few years.

They seem to have zero impulse control; whatever they want, at that moment, they get for themselves, no matter how irresponsible.

by Anonymousreply 7401/09/2013

The house is a builder's dream, a monument to banality without even an ounce of architecture in it.

by Anonymousreply 7501/09/2013

[quote]" We no longer felt safe in our house with the threat of more quakes, frequent loss of power and water becoming annoying (especially with a baby) and lack of supermarkets and restaurants left standing in our area made life inconvenient and boring."

Is this a new selling technique?

by Anonymousreply 7601/09/2013

She's a fat ugly cunt

by Anonymousreply 7701/09/2013

The sooner she leaves New Zealand, the better...

by Anonymousreply 7801/09/2013

This idiotic woman is just another dumb yuppie who lacks self-awareness, common sense and any skill in child-appropriate parenting.

My parents traveled with their parents during Summers and school vacations. As young adults they traveled on their own. After they had children, just as it had been with them, Summers and school vacations were our traveling times. The rest of the time we had normal, kid-appropriate, boring-for-our-parents lives. We grew up with an appreciation of the larger world and continued traveling as adults (we're all in our 50's now).

This is how it's always been done and there are good reasons for that.

by Anonymousreply 7901/09/2013

[quote]And why would you have a child when you want to continue travelling ell over the world? That's just a millstone around your neck. And its going to have to be schooled at some point in the next few years.

I submitted a comment along those lines to their blog, but of course it hasn't been posted. I said they should have decided whether they wanted to be nomads or homebodies before having a kid & buying an expensive house, so it was hard to feel sympathy for their "problem".

Tedious people.

by Anonymousreply 8001/09/2013

With that architecture, the house would make a perfect medical office complex.

by Anonymousreply 8101/10/2013

so, will someone please post something? or put the link in a comment?

by Anonymousreply 8201/10/2013

[quote]so, will someone please post something? or put the link in a comment?

I submitted a comment, and it looks like R80 did as well. I'm guessing they review the comments before they post them to their blog. I'm not posting the DL link there, as we don't need that. Although when people splash their shit around publicly on the net, they need to realize not everyone is going to agree with them. They need to know that their words and photos will be around forever.

I can't believe people who post their KIDS' photos publicly online. That's the height of idiocy. Fucking awful. Facebook is bad enough, but on a totally public www site? It amazes me.

The fact that these people publicly post their names, photos, where they live, photos of their home (and how much it's worth), and when/where they are traveling to amazes me even more.

by Anonymousreply 8301/10/2013

"I cannot believe such an insufferable cunt would actually have the gall to post such an egregiously horrid rich-bitch thing for all the world to see. You are truly an out-of-touch, self-absorbed horror of a person. (And a cunt. Did I mention that you're a cunt?) Oh, woe is you, you bought a million dollar house you can't afford now. Fucking stupid."

That was the comment I posted, but somehow I have a feeling Miss Prissypants Frausow approves all comments and only allows positive ones through...

by Anonymousreply 8401/10/2013

LOL R84. Well, you're right. And yes, I'm sure she only approves the ass kissing comments.

I am tempted to do a Google image search of the house, it *is* public after all. I wonder if it's really for sale. I'd kind of like to see more interior pics. It can't ALL be so cold and austere, could it?

Any woman who posts about her sweaty thighs chaffing has no problem with privacy.

by Anonymousreply 8501/10/2013

This may take the cake. They have a Facebook page. Yes, they are THAT important! Check out the pretentions bragging shit

by Anonymousreply 8601/10/2013

I don't think they're that horrible. Just out of touch, I guess. I'd probably rather eat alone than dine with them. But they didn't murder puppies.

by Anonymousreply 8701/10/2013

ShinjukuBaby! I'm glad to see that you're still around!

by Anonymousreply 8801/10/2013

I'm also thrilled to see ShinjukuBaby. How have you been?

by Anonymousreply 8901/10/2013

by Anonymousreply 9001/10/2013

THey are both physically unattractive. This is why they're compensating so hard with how FABUUUUULOUS they are. Not.

by Anonymousreply 9101/10/2013

[quote] million dollar home

but in New Zealand dollars, like 800,000?

by Anonymousreply 9201/10/2013

they coming to America!

by Anonymousreply 9301/10/2013

All the flyover million dollar house haters need to appreciate that in many places a million dollar home is the very minimum choice.

That said, too many New Zealanders have the lethal mix of deep provincialism with deep smugness.

by Anonymousreply 9401/10/2013

America doesn't want them R93.

[quote]With that architecture, the house would make a perfect medical office complex.

They won't even have to redecorate because it's already cold and sterile.

by Anonymousreply 9501/10/2013

Their last name makes me giggle.

by Anonymousreply 9601/10/2013

[all posts by right wing shit-stain # a removed.]

by Anonymousreply 9701/10/2013

by Anonymousreply 9801/10/2013

oh my lord.

by Anonymousreply 9901/10/2013

They certainly don't look monied. Most of the monied people in my area are slim and well groomed. They are very into working out.

by Anonymousreply 10001/10/2013

Wonder what the weight limit is on that porch swing....yikes.

by Anonymousreply 10101/10/2013

by Anonymousreply 10201/10/2013

LOL, it gets better.

"I consider myself to have a distinct personal style. I’ve always had an interest in fashion and was once know for my quirky clothes, immaculate make-up and killer haircuts."

See link for her personal "style' and fashion advice!

by Anonymousreply 10301/10/2013

"2012 actually wasn’t that eventful for us in terms of travel [bold]despite making it to five different countries.[/bold]"

by Anonymousreply 10401/10/2013

Her and Goopy should become fast friends.

[quote]As for make-up, I always have a toilet bag full of MAC gear but rarely wear any of it.

Notice she throws in "MAC". She can't just say make-up.

by Anonymousreply 10501/10/2013

by Anonymousreply 10601/10/2013

Plus she's fug and her husband is WORSE.

by Anonymousreply 10701/10/2013

Actually I think that's an affliction most of these bloggers suffer from. They all sound pretentious and self-absorbed.

by Anonymousreply 10801/10/2013

[quote] Their last name makes me giggle.

Why, R96?

by Anonymousreply 10901/10/2013

Read on

by Anonymousreply 11001/10/2013

by Anonymousreply 11101/10/2013

Hi, R88 and R89. I'm good. Same shit, different day.

I'm tempted to agree with R87; I think we've gone a little overboard on the hatred.

She could have me totally on her side if she said something like:

//Until a few years ago, I thought one of the keys to happiness was always getting more and bigger and better things. I wanted a big house and a new car and closet full of new clothes.

Traveling around the world has changed my view entirely. I've seen not only how hard some people struggle for the basics of survival, but also how many people live with great love and happiness with very few materials things.

I've decided to live with fewer things and more experiences. I want to give my son a childhood of seeing and feeling and doing and learning, more than having. I want to have a small number of possessions that I use long and well, rather than an endless stream of wasteful crap that destroys our planet and kills my soul.

So we're selling the big house, selling our cars, getting rid of most of the crap. We'll rent a small apartment in town for half of the year and travel for the other half. I can't wait.//

I haven't read the blog, but I imagine we won't hear something like that. Or who knows. It seems like she might kind of understand.

by Anonymousreply 11201/11/2013

If she wants to move to Europe because she hates 'materilism', why has she applied for a green card lottery to move to the home of meterialism, the USA?

by Anonymousreply 11301/11/2013

by Anonymousreply 11401/11/2013

Doesn't she have to demonstrate the ability to work in order to get a green card?

by Anonymousreply 11501/11/2013

WHET to them?

by Anonymousreply 11604/17/2013
Need more help? Click Here.

Follow theDL catch up on what you missed

recent threads by topic delivered to your email

follow popular threads on twitter

follow us on facebook

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!