Serving up this steaming pile of
Celebrity Gossip
Gay Politics
Gay News
and Pointless Bitchery
Since 1995

Tabloid celebs you have no clue as to who they are

Me: Most of them except for the Kartrashians and Lohans. I can go to radar or TMZ and not recognize any names.

by Anonymousreply 2201/08/2013

You sound old, OP.

by Anonymousreply 101/08/2013

A lot of the "celebrities" who get posted by the "celebrities" themselves or their PR people on ONTD.

by Anonymousreply 201/08/2013

Maybe I am R1 but I really don't give a shit about Real Housewives or rappers.

by Anonymousreply 301/08/2013

Then why did you bother to start a thread????

by Anonymousreply 401/08/2013

ONTD is filled with people I've never heard of.

I only heard of Harry Styles and One Direction from the endless threads on DL.

by Anonymousreply 501/08/2013

I keep coming across the name Aubrey O'Day, and have no interest in even Googling her to find out if she's American, British, a pop star, a Pussycat Doll, a reality star...

by Anonymousreply 601/08/2013

Does radaronline even concern itself with actors or singers anymore?

It seems like they only care about reality show stars (especially anyone from the Bachelor/Bacherlorette and any Real Houswife), media created "stars" like Courtney Stodden, or true crime "stars" (Jody Arias is their current obsession)

by Anonymousreply 701/08/2013

I'm hardly an eldergay - early 30's - and I don't know any reality tv people except for the Honey Boo Boos and am clueless on many actors and actresses who are in my age range like the ones who get mentioned here - Wentworth Miller etc.

I just don't give a fuck about 90% of current celebirites.

by Anonymousreply 801/08/2013

Me too OP. Yes, I'm old but I also don't GAS about today's cookie cutter, no talent "Stars."

by Anonymousreply 901/08/2013

I don't believe I've ever seen Jessia Biel or Blake Lively act, but they're all over the gossip media.

by Anonymousreply 1001/08/2013

I too am clueless about most reality TV "stars" (i.e. Real Housewives of Whatever, Teen Mom, those TLC shows). I didn't use to know the Kardashians from Shinola, but they've gotten pretty prominent lately, especially Kim with her engagement/wedding to that basketball player and now carrying Kanye's child.

by Anonymousreply 1101/08/2013

I am so bewildered there is apparently this is enormous appetite for gossip about reality TV stars, because I look at the covers of US and INTOUCH in my grocery store each week and I have no idea who these people are.

Who is so obsessed with these people? Hausfraus? Teenage girls?

by Anonymousreply 1201/08/2013

What I don't get is the popularity of that awful Kardashian family of whores. I see them all over the media and on magazine covers every week, yet everybody I know can't stand them and wishes they were all dead. WHO is the fan base for the Kardashians? It seems nobody likes them but they're everywhere.

by Anonymousreply 1301/08/2013

What about that Cheryl Cole?

by Anonymousreply 1401/08/2013

One Direction. Could not pick them out of a lineup.

by Anonymousreply 1501/08/2013

[quote]One Direction. Could not pick them out of a lineup.

Wait five years and you'll have plenty of opportunity.

by Anonymousreply 1601/08/2013

[post by racist shit-stain # 2 removed.]

by Anonymousreply 1701/08/2013

Let's also play the DL threads you routinely ignore.

Soap threads--don't watch them...who? Broadway threads--who are these people? The guy who posts his weekly menus. Any thread mentioning some young guy/s I've never heard of. Used to be Jared/Jensen threads now it's these One Direction guys.

by Anonymousreply 1801/08/2013

Van Hansis

by Anonymousreply 1901/08/2013

Yeah R19 who the hell is that?

by Anonymousreply 2001/08/2013

"I am so bewildered there is apparently this is enormous appetite for gossip about reality TV stars, because I look at the covers of US and INTOUCH in my grocery store each week and I have no idea who these people are."

I think some of these "stars" exist just so InTouch, Us Weekly, Radar Online, and the Star will have people to write about.

I'm surprised no one mentioned the Teen Mom gang - they are truly pointless.

by Anonymousreply 2101/08/2013

[quote]I'm surprised no one mentioned the Teen Mom gang - they are truly pointless.

I did.

by Anonymousreply 2201/08/2013
Need more help? Click Here.