Serving up this steaming pile of
Celebrity Gossip
Gay Politics
Gay News
and Pointless Bitchery
Since 1995

Headphones like apple's but not...

Help me out. I'm looking for earbuds that don't clog up my ears. Most headphones out there these days are either HUGE and obtrusive or they insert all the way into your ear with rubber plugs that don't allow the ears to breath. If I wear the later, my ears get clogged up with wax after an hour.

I like Apple's earbuds because they're not rubber and allow air flow- are there any Non-Apple brands that are similar to this?

by Anonymousreply 1101/10/2013

[quote]don't allow the ears to breath

My ears don't "breath."

by Anonymousreply 101/08/2013

[quote]My ears don't "breath."

Mine do!

by Anonymousreply 201/08/2013

Your ears do too 'breath'. They allow airflow in and out, not a lot but some. If they're clogged- you get congested with wax buildup.

by Anonymousreply 301/08/2013

OP I have really weird ears and the Apple buds were good but crap quality. I have been using a relatively cheap and great Sony version for years now. They have lasted and are good.

I just bought some on sale online and in TJMaxx cos they have stopped making these.

I've put an Amazon link in below. You can search in other colours but using that code.

by Anonymousreply 401/08/2013

The new Apple EarPods are great. You can use them with non-Apple products, you know.

by Anonymousreply 501/08/2013

[quote]Your ears do too 'breath'.

No, sir, they do not, because breath is a noun. The word you are looking for is 'breathe.'

by Anonymousreply 601/08/2013

Some people aren't getting the joke. When Amy Winehouse died, Kelly Osbourne tweeted that she was crying so hard she couldn't even "breath."

by Anonymousreply 701/08/2013

[quote] No, sir, they do not, because breath is a noun. The word you are looking for is 'breathe.'

Shit, I see it now. Duh. My bad.

And Thanks, r4.

by Anonymousreply 801/08/2013

OP, is there any particular reason you're avoiding Apple EarPods? Because if you like EarPods, and have no qualms with EarPods, the most similar thing to them is... EarPods.

by Anonymousreply 1001/09/2013

I think the Apple EarPods are comfortable and sound great.

by Anonymousreply 1101/10/2013
Need more help? Click Here.

Follow theDL catch up on what you missed

recent threads by topic delivered to your email

follow popular threads on twitter

follow us on facebook

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!