Serving up this steaming pile of
Celebrity Gossip
Gay Politics
Gay News
and Pointless Bitchery
Since 1995

Sleeping patterns of the Eldergays

I am finding as I age that I have developed distinct patterns to my sleeping habits.

I seem to have about 2 weeks of incredibly deep, comfortable sleep followed by about 2 weeks of shallow, fitful sleep.

As crazy as it may sound, it seems to follow the phases of the moon, with my better sleep occuring before, during and after full moons.

Can anyone out there relate?

by Anonymousreply 801/08/2013

Totally. It's called angst.

by Anonymousreply 101/08/2013

Isn't "before, during and after" full moons mean "all the time"??

by Anonymousreply 201/08/2013

In my 50-some years, sleep has always come easily. I can sleep happily, restfully on airplanes, on a sofa, in a chair. Six hours a night has always been plenty. I can be awakened easily, and just as easily fall back into sleep or get up and start my day feeling refreshed. I stay up until I'm tired and then fall asleep within a few minutes of getting into bed, no thrashing about, no staring at ceilings; my sleep schedule is not precisely fixed but falls within a general band of time. I might have a very mild bit of insomnia once every two or three years, when I'm sick and medicated.

by Anonymousreply 301/08/2013

It's the pre-death phase, R3. One of the signs is excessive typing.

by Anonymousreply 401/08/2013

by Anonymousreply 501/08/2013

You'll be dead soon so I wouldn't worry too much about it.

by Anonymousreply 601/08/2013

Here at the home they don't like me wandering through the rooms of the other residents. Apparently they have often found me sucking dicks. So, every night they slip me something to make me sleep. I sleep like a baby and feel energetic in the morning. Easier to suck dick during the day anyway. Meet me in the rec room john.

by Anonymousreply 701/08/2013

I find it depends very much on my supply of Propofol

by Anonymousreply 801/08/2013
Need more help? Click Here.

Follow theDL catch up on what you missed

recent threads by topic delivered to your email

follow popular threads on twitter

follow us on facebook

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!