Serving up this steaming pile of
Celebrity Gossip
Gay Politics
Gay News
and Pointless Bitchery
Since 1995

I Finally Saw a Picture of DL Obsession Harry Styles and I Think a Lot of You Have Mental Health Issues

This gross, underdeveloped, greasy dweeb with sores all over his body and tattoos a prison tattooist would be ashamed to admit to is worthy of 6500 posts? Get help.

by Anonymousreply 7009/02/2014

He ugly.

by Anonymousreply 201/08/2013

OP, he gets discussed here because he is one of the biggest names in the world right now. Millions and millions of women are obsessed with him and talk about him all day. Look at the millions of Twitter followers he has - more than 99% of celebrities.

I typed his name into Twitter as a test to see who was talking about him, and millions of references came up.

by Anonymousreply 301/08/2013

Since when was Datalounge made up of 'millions and millions of" straight women? I couldn't give a fuck wat some fraus think of this loser, I just don't want to see his name plastered all over a gay board. If e was worth fantasising about, sure, but he's repulsive on an objective level.

by Anonymousreply 401/08/2013

he's grotesque, but he was cute when he first came on X-factor, I will give him that

by Anonymousreply 501/08/2013

Well if the Daily Mail says he looks like 'the ultimate rocker hunk' that's good enough for me.

by Anonymousreply 601/08/2013

He's repulsive.

Is is straight fangirls who fill those Styles threads? I've wondered but not enough to actually read them.

by Anonymousreply 701/08/2013

It's just the Datalounge Pedos and about three other people posting back and forth.

by Anonymousreply 801/08/2013

The only goodlooking one is the Indian guy.

by Anonymousreply 901/08/2013

I've been wondering since these little twerps became popular why anyone would be obsessed with such an ugly geek. Scrawny, pimples all over, and he looks like he's getting a receding hairline already.

I guess it really is slim pickings in England if that's supposed to be hot.

by Anonymousreply 1001/08/2013

I get his appeal in general. If I were a teenager, I would think he's hot. However, I agree that DL is oddly obessed with him.

by Anonymousreply 1101/08/2013

I was in college when we got our last big wave of boy bands (e.g., Backstreet Boys, NSYNC, etc), and given that most college-age gaybes have the emotional maturity of teenage girls, so I understand the impulse, but I really don't get the 1D thing at all. Not even amongst the freshman girls I TA'd last semester.

Also, I like tattoos. I have tattoos. But if you're going to have that many, you really need to think about the placement and the subjects better.

by Anonymousreply 1201/08/2013

Harry is looking pretty beat.

And the reason he's discussed here, is because there is a possibility that he's GAY - this being a gay messageboard and all - so piss off, op.

And those aren't "sores" on his body. They look like mosquito bites.

However, he is looking bloated and partied out. I can't believe he's only 18 years old. He's starting to look much older.

And no, the tattoos don't help.

by Anonymousreply 1301/08/2013

Harry is in relationship with Nick Grimshaw, a dj who works for BBC1 Radio, everybody knows that, so his name appear on DL for a reason.

by Anonymousreply 1401/08/2013

the new vid is pretty darned cute though

by Anonymousreply 1501/08/2013

R14, no he's not. You twats are worse than the prancing ponies.

by Anonymousreply 1601/08/2013

[quote]Scrawny, pimples all over, and he looks like he's getting a receding hairline already. I guess it really is slim pickings in England if that's supposed to be hot.

English people as a race are ugly. Look at the Bee Gees, the Bay City Rollers, the Beatles, nope no good looking ones.

by Anonymousreply 1801/08/2013

Yes, R7.. most (if not all of them) are girls. I used to go to those threads in the beginning, but those people are so rude and obnoxious. They refuse to listen to others viewpoints. All that matters is Harry Styles and Nick Grimshaw, and they're both perfect in their eyes. They are so convinced that they're dating that they refuse to listen to what anyone else has to say. It's disgusting.

by Anonymousreply 1901/08/2013

R16.. I agree with you. I think Harry and Nick are just friends (maybe they have hooked up, but I don't buy the relationship rumors). That said.. don't even try to say anything to these insane people, because they've already made up their minds. Just avoid those threads like the plague, trust me.. you'll be better off doing so. And I still don't get the obsession with Nick Grimshaw. He's even more repulsive than Harry Styles. He's so gross, I just can't stand him. He's all the gay stereotypes rolled into one. He's ugly, I cannot stand his voice and he is fame whoring out all of his famous friends on the radio. Disgusting guy. I don't think Harry is dating Nick, I think they're just friends, but if he is.. I hope he's leaving him sooner rather than later.

by Anonymousreply 2001/08/2013

[quote]OP, he gets discussed here because he is one of the biggest names in the world right now. Millions and millions of women are obsessed with him and talk about him all day.

No, little girls talk about him all day long.

by Anonymousreply 2101/08/2013

Louis (and his ass) is the only attractive thing about that group.

by Anonymousreply 2301/08/2013

OP does not understand viral marketing. We get a lot for our $18.

by Anonymousreply 2401/08/2013

Yeah I really don't get the obsession with him either OP, most of us don't.

by Anonymousreply 2501/08/2013

[post by racist shit-stain # 2 removed.]

by Anonymousreply 2601/08/2013

"OP, he gets discussed here because he is one of the biggest names in the world right now. Millions and millions of women are obsessed with him and talk about him all day."

"Biggest name in the world today?" You must be his publicist. Or maybe you're just in love with him. I think it's safe to say that most people have never heard of him. He's far from being a household name.

I'm sure he's got a fanbase but I seriously doubt that "millions and millions of women are obsessed with him and talk about him all day." May YOU are obsessed with him and talk about him all day, but to say that millions and millions of women do the same is pure conjecture on your part.

Before clicking on this thread I had never heard of him. After looking at his pictures I'm amazed that anyone would find him attractive. He's nothing to look at. NOTHING.

by Anonymousreply 2701/08/2013

I am a Larry Shipper, a Larry Believer if you will.

by Anonymousreply 2801/08/2013

[quote]Since when was Datalounge made up of 'millions and millions of" straight women?

The fan gurls Google their way into Datalounge, and then infest the threads about whoever their obsession-of-the-moment happens to be. I doubt there are very many of the resident gay population bothering with those obsessive fanatic cesspool threads. I know I don't.

by Anonymousreply 2901/08/2013

He looks like absolute shit. He must hold the speed record for British celebrity gone-from-cute-to-seed. Is he even 19?

I followed the One Direction threads when it seemed that young love was blossoming between Harry and his bandmate, but now he's gross, and the 1D threads are filled with mentally deranged frauen.

I wish we could ban or hide individual threads.

by Anonymousreply 3001/08/2013

They *are* the Prancing Ponies.

by Anonymousreply 3101/08/2013

[post by racist shit-stain # 2 removed.]

by Anonymousreply 3201/08/2013

Thats him? Shit. He looks like a fucking junkie.

by Anonymousreply 3301/08/2013

What the fuck is it with the British? Do they find ugly extremely attractive? It would appear so.

There's a piece in Vanity Fair (the one with Jennifer Lawrence on the cover) about the reprehensible British "national treasure" Jimmy Savile. The man was revolting to look at and listen to; the author of the article ponders over how someone with "no looks, charm or talent" could have been such a popular, beloved national figure. Aside from all that, he was a sexual predator who molested hundreds of young girls. It was obvious, OBVIOUS what he was...and he got away with it until the end of his life.

What the fuck is wrong with the British that they adore such nasty trash?

by Anonymousreply 3401/08/2013

London's dirty secret is that it IS trashy.

In the U.S., we continue to hold it up as this apex of sophistication, but it's actually small and backwater compared to New York.

I have at least half a dozen British friends in NYC who couldn't wait to get out of there.

by Anonymousreply 3501/08/2013

Maybe that particular photo of Harry isn't flattering, but I assure you, he is not ugly, he is gorgeus. And he is gay and in relationship with Nick Grimshaw. He has every right to be discussed on DL.

by Anonymousreply 3601/08/2013

[quote]Millions and millions of women are obsessed with him...

Let me fix that for you. Millions and millions of children and adolescents are obsessed with him...

by Anonymousreply 3701/08/2013

R36 Clearly you did not bother to click on the link OP provided. If you had you would see it not one particular picture, its seven of them. He looks hideous in each of them.

Now run along, little girl.

by Anonymousreply 3801/08/2013

Don't worry OP it will soon boil over. I remember when it was John Lennon and Paul McCartney never ending threads, then the Taylor Hanson, then the Footballers in Love annoying threads, the fangirls have moved on to Harry Styles. Ever notice how when one of these fangirl thread dies another obsessive thread replaces it? Soon another unattractive male 'celeb' be replacing ole Harry.

by Anonymousreply 3901/08/2013

That article goes to show you the power of PR spin and fame. They call that "hunky"? If that was Joe Smith, instead of Harry Styles, he would be termed "average", at best. He looks unhealthy, gaunt, and messy.

by Anonymousreply 4001/08/2013

He looks like Pete Doherty.

by Anonymousreply 4101/08/2013

I love the caption that says he has no tattoos on his back. Yea, because his back is covered with pimples.

by Anonymousreply 4201/08/2013

[quote]Millions and millions of women are obsessed with him and talk about him all day.

Try teen girls and the gay men who act like teen girls.

by Anonymousreply 4301/08/2013

[all posts by right wing shit-stain # a removed.]

by Anonymousreply 4401/08/2013

Wow, he is looking pretty fucked out in that picture.

The ugly, trashy tattoos are bad enough. But he does seem to have scabs on his abdomen, a bruise on his right wrist, and an ugly trackmark on his left arm.

Maybe Lindsay Lohan can be his next beard. They seem to have a lot in common and she's recently taken an interest in boybanders.

by Anonymousreply 4501/08/2013

I think it's all a bandwagon thing. Most of the fuss is from teenage girls, and most of that is not about having sex with them.

It's the same reason why quasi-manorexic Robert Pattison causes soaking wet panties wherever he goes. He's a harmless, somewhat androgynously not-offensive looking young man.

by Anonymousreply 4601/08/2013

[quote]an ugly trackmark on his left arm.

Thank you for confirming that for me. I saw it too, but questioned what I thought it was because most of the junkies I have encountered had multiple marks. Maybe he is just starting to shoot? Or perhaps he hits other places before working to the arms. Whatever the case, the plus side is once he becomes a full on junkie, those love handles will just melt away.

by Anonymousreply 4701/08/2013

[quote]So all the people in London media and entertaintment are delusional when they said Harry and Grimmy are a couple?

Who cares if they are, or aren't? They're both too ugly to given any consideration on the matter either way.

by Anonymousreply 4801/08/2013

[all posts by right wing shit-stain # a removed.]

by Anonymousreply 4901/08/2013

R47, do you mean the "A" tattoo on his left arm or something else? That tattoo has been there for a while.

by Anonymousreply 5001/08/2013

R42, those are mosquito bites. Whever fresh meat goes to the tropics the 'skeeters will always feast.

But yeah, no greatshakes, this kid. I read Taylor dumped him already.

by Anonymousreply 5101/08/2013

r41, how dare you invoke the misunderstood, sexy, and poetic Peter Doherty on a thread about Harry Styles.

by Anonymousreply 5201/08/2013

I'm a Pete fan R52. And it pains me that Peter is a far cry from that picture now.

But at least Pete can say he looked better at 18 than Harry Styles currently does.

by Anonymousreply 5301/08/2013

r53, Pete held it together looks-wise off and on until he was 29 ish. With a few overweight periods thrown in. He could still have a run at attractiveness left in him, I think.

If you are a true Pete fan, this story about pre-fame Libertines will make for a good read.

by Anonymousreply 5401/08/2013

I think he is cute, don't know what he sees in Nick Grimshaw.

by Anonymousreply 5501/08/2013

"all the people in London media and entertaintment" = L Girl, self-described media worker and chief loony on the Grimshaw threads.

The trackmark refers more to the bruised vein, R50. But if he put a tattoo right at the most common point of injection, the crook of the arm, that's pretty clever.

by Anonymousreply 5601/08/2013

Thank you for explaining, R56. The tattoo has been there for a while, as I said, so no idea about the link...I do hope you and the other poster are wrong for Harry's sake, but you may be right of course.

by Anonymousreply 5701/08/2013

Preach OP. I'll never understand his appeal.

by Anonymousreply 5801/08/2013

Worst shirtless shot EVAH!

And damn, his hairline IS already receding.

He's nothing without the hair.

by Anonymousreply 5901/08/2013

[quote]And those aren't "sores" on his body. They look like mosquito bites

Karposi's sarcoma!

by Anonymousreply 6001/08/2013

[quote]Yes, [R7].. most (if not all of them) are girls. I used to go to those threads in the beginning, but those people are so rude and obnoxious. They refuse to listen to others viewpoints. All that matters is Harry Styles and Nick Grimshaw, and they're both perfect in their eyes. They are so convinced that they're dating that they refuse to listen to what anyone else has to say. It's disgusting.

Hideous liar.

by Anonymousreply 6101/09/2013

Have a pic of Harry looking extra pleased he's having to pull a crass publicity stunt.

by Anonymousreply 6201/09/2013

harry styles looks like an average dumpy kid with nasty hygiene, and his mouth always hanging open letting the flies in. Taylor Swift was used to mask the fact that he is gay. Young girls are being systematically dumbed down to chase after these gay boy band idols who they will never ever get. In turn, these boys are being objectified and abused by dirty old men and put out there on display..leading to drinking, drugging and anti social behavior

by Anonymousreply 6301/09/2013

Best thread ever. These morons ruined DL to such an extent that I had to leave for a while.

Uglier than home made sin. And his bandmates are no oil paintings either. You can tell when a teen idol is good looking even if you aren't into them - like Bieber - but I'll never get them. All of a sudden The Jonas Brothers look like an appealing prospect.

by Anonymousreply 6407/31/2013

You would probably be shocked - SHOCKED - to discover how many of these swooning posts are begun by publicists.

Just replace the word "troll" with "shill."

by Anonymousreply 6507/31/2013

Disgusting. Some of you guys need to hand in your gay cards for drooling over this repulsive creature.

by Anonymousreply 6607/02/2014

R46, yes, indeed. It's purely the allure of fame. I think Harry himself doubtless finds the attention embarrassing and unwarranted.

Even still, while he is not the model of beauty that the Western World has upheld since the Greeks, there must be something else keeping anyone drawn to him interested. I've heard some wax for hours about his kindness and tolerance. I suppose it's refreshing to see a young man so interested in treating others with gentle acceptance. That's an attractive trait all on it's own.

by Anonymousreply 6709/01/2014

He is utterly fucking hideous, but then again Mick Jagger and his saggy face has endured for 50 years as some kind of sex symbol, so go figure.

by Anonymousreply 6809/01/2014

Don't be absurd. The man is swimming, which accounts for his appearance. Those tats aren't so attractive, but he has a very attractive face.

by Anonymousreply 6909/01/2014

He is very ugly. He's only discussed here, as there are only six people stupid enough to pay $18 for the "privilege" of starting a thread. So they control what topics get talked about. And three of those six are obsessed with him.

He's not talented. The Injun is the only good-looking one.

by Anonymousreply 7009/02/2014
Need more help? Click Here.