Serving up this steaming pile of
Celebrity Gossip
Gay Politics
Gay News
and Pointless Bitchery
Since 1995

...with Minaj reportedly saying, "If I had a gun, I would shoot that bitch."

...Carey has hired more security in the wake of Minaj's reported threats.

"I just felt it was the appropriate thing to do," Carey tells Walters. "Sitting there on the road with two babies, I'm not going to take any chances."

by Anonymousreply 3201/08/2013

Methinks American Idol is taking another leaf out of Ye Olde Queene Cowell's book. Ridiculous.

by Anonymousreply 101/08/2013

Why does Mariah always have to hide behind others and let other people fix everything for her? Why wasn't she woman enough to stand up to that little clown herself?

by Anonymousreply 201/08/2013

I totally believe this!!!

by Anonymousreply 301/08/2013

I believe it. I have heard her say much, MUCH worse.

by Anonymousreply 401/08/2013

The world is corrupt

by Anonymousreply 501/08/2013

Because Minge is a nut job R2. I'd do the same myself.

by Anonymousreply 601/08/2013

I guess she did have her own problems after all.

by Anonymousreply 701/08/2013

Well I'm guessing that Minaj has fans and if Minaj says she will shoot a bitch her fans, who have got to be at least as crazy as she is, will probably shoot a bitch too.

Let us not forget the lessons we learned from NRA darling Sarah Palin.

by Anonymousreply 801/08/2013

What do you want her to do? Should she purchase a gun a shot her first? I'd do the same thing thing if I had money and kids to protect. Biggie and Tupac started with a little argument.

by Anonymousreply 901/08/2013

Damn, I didn't realize that the insatiable quest for television ratings included shooting Mimi.

by Anonymousreply 1001/08/2013

Your cousin, the Minaj bitch.

by Anonymousreply 1101/08/2013

In my opinion, neither one is credible. I'll believe it when I hear it.

by Anonymousreply 1201/08/2013

Does anyone even watch this crap anymore?

by Anonymousreply 1301/08/2013

This is how low we've sunk as a culture, singers threatening each other with guns. Minaj should be prosecuted for something, if not just for her crimes against music.

by Anonymousreply 1401/08/2013

Poor MiMi having to work with trash. Love her I will see what this season has to offer just for Mariah's craziness.

by Anonymousreply 1501/08/2013

Threats are never nice, but it is clear such public declarations are hyperbole.

Once the panicky victim cultures intruded on the rest of us, metaphor died.

by Anonymousreply 1601/08/2013

"What do you want her to do? Should she purchase a gun a shot her first?"

Sounds good to me.

Stand your ground, Mimi

by Anonymousreply 1701/08/2013

Diva bitch fights were done better in OUR day.

by Anonymousreply 1801/08/2013

Where I work at if someone said they would be fired

by Anonymousreply 2001/08/2013

We saw the hidden video of her saying to Mariah that she was going to knock the shit out of her. This isn't a marketing gimmick. Minaj is a loose cannon.

by Anonymousreply 2101/08/2013

[quote]This is how low we've sunk as a cultur

by Anonymousreply 2201/08/2013

This is what happens when you hire crackpots.

by Anonymousreply 2301/08/2013

Is there anyone who thinks she doesn't already have a gun?

by Anonymousreply 2401/08/2013

I'll never understand why anyone likes Nicki Minaj. I can't think of an example of someone who has less talent and is a bigger piece of useless shit than Minaj.

by Anonymousreply 2501/08/2013

R22. This is not a "Mary" moment. While an actual shooting is unlikely to ever happen, Minaj should never be allowed to say anything like that to a co-worker, which is essentially who Mariah Carey is in relation to Nikki Minaj. They're co-workers.

And sure, it's a lot of drama nonsense, but co-workers do not threaten each other with guns especially nowadays. Nikki Minaj has a media platform in which a lot of people heard her say what she said. This is uncalled for and inapproriate, and Nikki Minaj should be made to publicly apologize.

So yes, we have sunk so low as a culture as to allow people to say threatening things to each other and then face no accountability--not even an apology.

by Anonymousreply 2601/08/2013

r26, you don't get it. GTFO.

by Anonymousreply 2701/08/2013

I thought it was absolutely hilarious and brllliiant of Mariah in her Barbara Walters Nightline interview to dismiss Minaj as a singer by saying she thought she rapped or something. Ouch!!!!

by Anonymousreply 2801/08/2013

Mariah needs to take lessons from Aretha and Patti. Aretha almost punched Leontyne Price outside of the White house many years back for making a joke about her outfit, causing Miss Price to give her the finger. And we all know Miss Patti doesn't fuck around.

by Anonymousreply 2901/08/2013

R27, "GTFO" isn't a really compelling argument. Trying to defend the whacked out Fraggle Rock reject that IS Nicki Minaj isn't one, either.

Now...sashay, away.

by Anonymousreply 3001/08/2013

I love that Mr. Nicole Kidman will be sitting between these two.

by Anonymousreply 3101/08/2013

I suppose Ryan is eagerly looking forward to inserting himself between between those two writhing, passionate, fabulous examples of fine womanflesh to break up their fights.

by Anonymousreply 3201/08/2013
Need more help? Click Here.

Follow theDL catch up on what you missed

recent threads by topic delivered to your email

follow popular threads on twitter

follow us on facebook

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!