Serving up this steaming pile of
Celebrity Gossip
Gay Politics
Gay News
and Pointless Bitchery
Since 1995

51 yr old gay stay at home dad railroaded by his partner and courts.

Okay, I've watched video after video of these people's accounts of lawless america but I'm having trouble understanding this one, maybe because it's the first situation involving a gay couple. I mean, how long has gay marriage been legal?

I get that this guy, Carlo, stayed at home for 14 years to raise his 3 kids while his partner, Charlie, brought home the bacon. I get that, at one time they were rich and that after they lost a lot of money, Charlie left Carlo, took the kids away and made Carlo pay child support despite Carlo not having a real job for 14 years.

But how does divorce work for gay couples with kids considering gay marriage is so recent? And what's a G.A.L.?

BTW, had no idea this guy was gay until he mentioned his male partner. He never comes right out and says he's gay.

by Anonymousreply 801/09/2013

Okay, I found his congressional testimony video and it makes much more sense now.

13- years ago, Charlie and Carlos met.

Then Charlie talked Carlos into fertilizing eggs. Carlo was very skeptical because he didn't have a job. Charlie convinced him because he made lots of money. They had triplet girls. Two were biologically, Carlo's and one biologically, Charlie's. They cross-adopted.

After the girls were born, their relationship went steadily down hill. Carlo found out Charlie was a drug addict and a manipulative son-of-a-bitch. He left Charlie and filed for a separation. The end result was that Carlo hasn't seen his biological daughters in 8 months. Oh, and Charlie hired a 25-year old illegal alien whore to watch the children.

Charlie is 57-years old.

by Anonymousreply 101/07/2013

G.A.L. = guardian ad litem, OP.

by Anonymousreply 201/07/2013

And what exactly is that, R2?

by Anonymousreply 301/07/2013

It's a non-involved guardian who is appointed by the court to protect the welfare of a child or children. The parents are required by the court to work with the guardian and decisions are made jointly. I've seen it work very well. The only time it doesn't is when there is an uncooperative parent.

by Anonymousreply 401/07/2013

Okay, I just watched another video where the G.A.L. killed someone's dad. I looked into it further, and it appears this is common practice. Not killing dads so much, but very corrupt.

Seriously, it's another way to generate revenue. These parents have to pay hundreds of dollars a week just to see their kids. That's bullshit.

by Anonymousreply 501/08/2013

Unbelievable.

by Anonymousreply 601/09/2013

Justice costs. The one who has the money to pay for the lawyer, for the experts, for access to the court system and all that it entails? Wins.

by Anonymousreply 701/09/2013

It's sad. He needs to get some media thingy on his side.

by Anonymousreply 801/09/2013
Need more help? Click Here.