Serving up this steaming pile of
Celebrity Gossip
Gay Politics
Gay News
and Pointless Bitchery
Since 1995

Jensen Ackles has impregnated his wife!

And his fans are upset. ("BUT HE'S IN LOVE WITH JARED!!!")

DL, if you have any Jensen-on-the-downlow stories to share, now is the time!

by Anonymousreply 27011/28/2013

Any link for this story, OP? That would have been helpful.

by Anonymousreply 101/08/2013

Jared for subway?

by Anonymousreply 201/08/2013

Congratulations Jensen!

by Anonymousreply 401/08/2013

He has settled down, married a woman and is now creating a good, conservative family with strong values.

by Anonymousreply 501/08/2013

They all find the right woman eventually.

by Anonymousreply 601/08/2013

That's what Helen Hunt said, Hank!

by Anonymousreply 701/08/2013

Kiss my ass, bitch.

by Anonymousreply 901/08/2013

R8, perhaps it is time to accept that Jensen may actually be straight?

by Anonymousreply 1001/08/2013

I don't know if he is with Jared but he did try and slip his hand down a (male)relative's pants years ago. They've said it was obvious he was interested that night but nothing happened.

That's all I got.

by Anonymousreply 1101/08/2013

In nine months she will be as bowlegged as he; it will be like having a matched set!

by Anonymousreply 1201/08/2013

There's really never been any evidence that Jensen is gay, R11. From the time he moved to Hollywood he was involved with one woman after another up until his present marriage.

by Anonymousreply 1301/08/2013

Ha ha, R13! Just how gullible are you?

by Anonymousreply 1401/08/2013

R14, Jensen has been involved with a lot of women over the years and is now married and having a child. While that's never 100% proof, it tends to provide more evidence that he's straight than he's gay.

Why does it bother you so much that Jensen may not be gay?

by Anonymousreply 1501/09/2013

[R15] I totally agree. I mean, look at Travolta and Cruise, they have children so that provides more evidence that they are straight and not gay...

by Anonymousreply 1601/09/2013

[quote]Ha ha, [R13]! Just how gullible are you?

Why is that always the extent of the argument when it comes to proving he IS gay? "You're stupid!" is actually not proof of anything other than the lack of both evidence and intelligence on the part of whoever spouts it.

by Anonymousreply 1701/09/2013

I like Danneel Harris. She's posed nude, her ex hates her (I think it's the long haired fug in Leverage) and she has fake breasts.

Y'all who think he's repug & conservative are full of shit

by Anonymousreply 1801/09/2013

R16 - your reasons for believing Jensen is gay has more to do with wish fulfillment than anything concrete. Which is fine - it is all about the fantasy but there has never been anything remotely credible to 'Jensen is gay', At this point, you believing Jensen is gay is equivalent to kids believing in Santa and the Easter Bunny.

by Anonymousreply 1901/09/2013

[quote]I like Danneel Harris. She's posed nude

I didn't know that. What does Jensen think of that?

by Anonymousreply 2001/09/2013

Congrats to the lovely heterosexual couple and their pending bundle of joy!

by Anonymousreply 2301/09/2013

[quote]Take Joshua Morrow - the guy is completely straight and doesn't have a gay bone in his body.

I can fix that.

by Anonymousreply 2401/09/2013

I can't decide which name is uglier, "Jensen Ackles" or "Jared Padalecki."

by Anonymousreply 2501/09/2013

Both names seem to have taken them a long way, R25.

by Anonymousreply 2601/09/2013

He married her R19 (or 20) He married her after she got fake boobs and did nude scene. She always played a lesbian cheerleader in love with one of her teammates. Grow up

by Anonymousreply 2701/09/2013

I don't know anything about Jensen's sexuality, but the Jensen&Jared slasher fangirls are pretty much infamous for being some of the psychotic and obsessive in fandom, and considering how much crazy shit happens in fandom, that takes some doing. They're on fandom_wank constantly, and have been having absolute screaming meltdowns over this.

Thinking an actor is gay and closeting is one thing (because, after all, there are actors who are gay and closeting/using beards), devoting your entire life to the belief that two actors are secretly soulmates and life partners is quite another. If either/both are gay, they're probably not committed life partners with each other. Not saying the posters here are necessarily visitors from spn_gossip, but I've been here long enough to remember DomElijah and the tinhat invasion of DL.

by Anonymousreply 2801/09/2013

My ass will be glued to my sofa, watching the J's on the People's Choice Awards tonight. They're nominated in 2(?) categories, and they're also supposed to present, so they'll be onstage at least once.

I hope Jared does something homoerotic - he's wacky like that.

by Anonymousreply 2901/09/2013

If Daneel Harris has posed naked then that is interesting because Jensen's ex-girlfriend, Joanna Krupa, did the same thing.

For a guy who is apparently a conservative Republican, why doesn't he have a problem with the women in his life posing naked?

by Anonymousreply 3001/10/2013

That fun-loving Jared is dead and gone, R29. Don't know why but he's serious as a heart-attack now.

by Anonymousreply 3101/10/2013

Probably being married with a kid, R31

by Anonymousreply 3201/10/2013

r21, something being within the realm of possibility is not the standard. The standard is is there any evidence from which a reasonable observer could conclude proves he is not heterosexual. If such evidence exists, I surely haven't seen it. In fact, the evidence demonstrates that he is at least not gay (married with a pregnant wife), and probably not bisexual either. Until such evidence exists, any claims to the contrary are ludicrous and seem to be motivated by either animus, delusion, or fantasy toward him.

by Anonymousreply 3301/10/2013

True, R33. Although you express it more aggressively than I did, that's kind of what I was trying to get at above, too.

by Anonymousreply 3401/10/2013

by Anonymousreply 3501/10/2013

Getting back to the naked thing, does anyone have an explanation as to why a guy who is apparently a conservative Republican doesn't have a problem with at least two of the women in his life posing naked?

by Anonymousreply 3601/10/2013

why do you think he's a conservative republican?

by Anonymousreply 3701/10/2013

What type of conservative is he? Is he a cultural conservative or a fiscal conservative?

by Anonymousreply 3801/10/2013

I don't get it, R33. You're here at Datalounge - discussing actors' sexuality is one of the things we do. If you don't believe in things like gaydar, fine. There have been rumors here about Jensen, including one that was just posted about 2 weeks ago. Of course there's no real evidence - most people are not going to out someone that might be bearding. There's no "proof" about a lot of rumored gay actors but not all of it can be fantasy.

by Anonymousreply 3901/10/2013

R39, of course discussing actors' sexuality is a central topic here - I don't think R33 was suggesting otherwise. I think he was saying that at this point in time there is a lot more evidence to suggest Jensen is straight than that he is gay, and I'm beginning to agree.

By contrast, there is much more evidence that points towards Henry Cavill being gay. (eg. a brief engagement that is suddenly announced at the time Henry is cast as Superman and then ended not long after, another butch girlfriend now appearing on the scene just in time for the release of the film etc.)

by Anonymousreply 4001/11/2013

Thing is, we don't actually know if it's regular DLers just doing what we do posting these things, or if it's slash fangurls who are convinced Jensen and Jared are soulmates 4evah!!11!! who have invaded. I have read posts here about Jensen being gay going back to his soap opera days, so it may be the former, but a lot of the posts sound exactly like those posted on the shipper forums that are constantly turning up on fandom_wank.

by Anonymousreply 4101/11/2013

Jensen Ackles is so not gay. When I was in high school, I dated this girl for two years who was in love with his show, and I went to 4 of those Supernatural conventions with her. Jesus, they sucked. I mean, the dude's hot as shit, that's no lie, but there's no way in Fuckville that he's gay or even close. For her graduation, my girlfriend's mom shelled out some major bucks and got us upgraded tickets to attend a cocktail buffet that Jensen and the other one, the guy who plays Sam, were at. No one else wanted to spend the money, so we were up close and personal and even talked to him for a long time. I was a running back in high school, and when they came over our way, my girlfriend freaked and couldn't think of anything to say, so she mentioned that to him while we were all standing there. That's all he wanted to talk about after that. Sports. Plus, I could just tell--he isn't gay. He was checking out my girlfriend (who was hot as hell) and every other female in the room. I watched his eyes, which are fucking beautiful and green as shit by the way, follow every decent looking girl around. He didn't seem real smart either. Now the other one, Sam, he seemed a lot brighter and he's a lot better looking in person. Jensen is also said to be very conservative so my girlfriend used to say. That was the only thing she didn't like about him.

by Anonymousreply 4201/12/2013

by Anonymousreply 4301/12/2013

There is info in another thread claiming he is a fundamentalist and a republican.

This link and info from it seem to confirm it.

Ackles 03/01/1978 134 90049

by Anonymousreply 4401/12/2013

Why do gay people care about this pig? He's a fundie, a Republican, and reportedly a homophobe.

Best thing you can do is ignore him.

by Anonymousreply 4501/12/2013

[quote]Jensen is also said to be very conservative so my girlfriend used to say. That was the only thing she didn't like about him.

In what way? Did she specify?

by Anonymousreply 4601/12/2013

He loathes the poor, wants to institute the death penalty for all crimes but jay-walking, and is all for re-criminalizing anal sex, R46.

by Anonymousreply 4701/12/2013

Where is your evidence for this 47?

by Anonymousreply 4801/12/2013

R47 was probably being sarcastic.

by Anonymousreply 4901/12/2013

He's . . . just . . . so . . . fuckin . . . DELECTABLE!

And look . . . he's CWYING!

by Anonymousreply 5101/12/2013

GODDAMIT he's hot as fuck!!!! He's a Republican? We know this how? I demand proof.

SHIT, he's pretty. Even his goddam hands are perfect. I spent the price of a BMW on crowns and veneers and my teeth don't look nearly as good as his.

How is that I don't know this little piece of Republican Heaven? Dude can Gee Oh my Pee Pee any day.

Oh yeah...ignore....must....ignore....MUST....IGNORE!

by Anonymousreply 5201/12/2013

wow r51 and r52. it's no wonder it's taken so long for us to get anywhere with marriage and other equality issues. people like you REALLY make me ill. he's undeniably a republican and most likely a homophobe, and you can verify that if you read the thread. who gives a fuck if he's hot?

by Anonymousreply 5301/13/2013

I think if you’re an actor and a republican then it’s pretty clear that you just don’t give a shit about gays. See, as an actor, you’re going to be exposed to a lot more gay people than, say, someone living in a fly-over state, so you would be more inclined to understand that gays are just normal people. The set designers, the hair and makeup people, etc., are all comprised of large numbers of gay men, so you would, at the very least, have acquaintances who were gay whom you saw almost every day. So if after that kind of exposure, you’re voting republican, then you can’t consider yourself too gay friendly in my opinion. In fact, I might think you a huge asshole who doesn’t care about women’s issues, the healthcare of your fellow man, or understand the lure of the United States to those from other, less financially stable countries.

Yeah, you just can’t be a republican and claim to be in favor of gay rights, especially not in the film/tv industry.

by Anonymousreply 5401/13/2013

He's probably a repressed homosexual who practices his wide stance in the mirror. Sorry but the dude pings to high heaven.

by Anonymousreply 5501/13/2013

He actually does, R55.

by Anonymousreply 5601/13/2013

[quote]Sorry but the dude pings to high heaven.

How so?

by Anonymousreply 5701/14/2013

Sorry to bump this random thread but I don't have a paid account. Take with whatever truth you want, I caught up with an old source with Supernatural. They are friends with a previous actor. Stuff is pretty recent that Jared Padalecki is possibly going to end up in a rag again for causing set problems. Years ago it happened and I guess he got much better. Rumors that he's gotten into a bad spot, having health issues maybe too, and just causing a lot of headaches. No one is going to hold sickness or whatever against someone but being a true douche bag will definitely cause it. He's throwing his ego around, standoffish, and just acting unprofessional - supposedly.

Jensen - supposedly - is worn out and doesn't want to vouch for him about some stuff, making things rough all around. The previous actor has said it probably cool off over their break at season end, it's happened in the past.

About this thread I don't know except I'm sure he's Bi if not Gay. He has such a different manner than Dean Winchester in real life and from what I've heard he's super nice. I got no idea about his political dealings.

Should I add just one more supposedly? Or alleged rumors?

by Anonymousreply 5802/01/2013

^Yes, all of them.

by Anonymousreply 5902/01/2013

More about Jared's set problems, please R58! Is he holding up production by clowning again? If this caused by his stress at being in a fake marriage when he yearns to be with Jensen?

by Anonymousreply 6002/01/2013

R60 Sullen, standoffish, rude to people (especially over the phone), late, generally being obnoxious.

by Anonymousreply 6102/02/2013

Thanks, R61. What a shame. He always seemed like a happy-go-lucky, amiable guy.

by Anonymousreply 6202/02/2013

I think he is generally and that's the weird part, why I think his health has come up. That is just my thoughts from what I was told the other night.

by Anonymousreply 6302/02/2013

Perhaps they should write Jared out of a few episodes R61. I doubt anyone watching the show would notice.

by Anonymousreply 6402/02/2013

Jared Padalecki is infinitely hotter than Jensen Ankles. Truth.

by Anonymousreply 6502/02/2013

Jensen is much hotter than Jared. Truth.

by Anonymousreply 6602/02/2013

The chemistry between Jensen and Jared is the only reason to watch Supernatural. The show doesn't work with out Sam and Dean. All other supporting characters are interchangeable / replaceable.

by Anonymousreply 6702/02/2013

I dunno, R67 - I find Castiel and Dean hot too.

by Anonymousreply 6802/02/2013

Why waste time and electrons on douchebag fundie JA when we have the hotness of Jared in our midst?

by Anonymousreply 6902/02/2013

Padalecki is the hot one, what is wrong with his health?

by Anonymousreply 7002/02/2013

Jensen and Jared are both easy on the eyes. Flawed and sexy.

by Anonymousreply 7102/03/2013

Re: Jared set problems. I remember a few years ago the issue of Jared acting out on set came up. I think it was around the time of his break up with the girl he was engaged to. IIRC Jared was being unprofessional and pissing off people on set. Seems like JP settled down and the show moved on.

It's just interesting that R58 mentioned that Jared has current issues in that regard. Maybe the stress of the kid or he's in negotiations. Whatever it is hopefully it can be dealt with like it was in the past.

by Anonymousreply 7202/03/2013

Jensen is hot, yes, but the fact that he is still registered as a Republican cancels out a lot of his hotness.

by Anonymousreply 7302/03/2013

To anon @ (R71)....I've seen that post before. Twitter, I think. Have you come to play here?

by Anonymousreply 7402/03/2013

I heard Jared's a lesbian and Jensen's a log cabinited gay bottom -aren't they all?- so of course Jared's cunty to work with and Jensen's worn out.

by Anonymousreply 7502/04/2013

R58, no offense whatsoever, and I know you mentioned that your information was second hand, but I don’t for a minute, not even a millisecond, believe that Jensen Ackles is anything but straight. Again, I’m not blaming you or even your friend, and I know everyone on here claims a link to someone who’s supposed to be in the know, but I actually do have a friend who has guest-starred on Supernatural for several years. This individual has had a recurring role since I believe 2011, and I see this person regularly, almost every day in fact, unless they’re out of town. My friend is gay (although not out publically) and has told me time and time again that Jensen and Jared are like “straight Texan frat-boys.”

Until my friend began working on the show, I had no idea who either of these actors was.

My friend has spent a considerable amount of time on the set with Jensen. (Less with Jared.) He’s told me for years that Jensen is uber, uber polite in a very homogenized way and that it’s well-known on the set that he and his wife are quite religious. My friend and Jensen have even had conversations about this. My friend was brought up Baptist and hated it, and Jensen has told him that he doesn’t believe in “religion,” that he believes in the Bible and absolutely accepts it as the literal Word of God. Jensen says he’s “non-denominational” and “religion” is evidently a bad word for non-denominational Christians.

When my friend replied that as a current day Episcopalian he believed that the Bible was inspired by God but written by man and therefore contained errors, Jensen totally disagreed. To be fair, my friend said that Jensen couched his responses in phrases like, “That’s not the way I was taught,” or “That’s not how I would interpret it,” and was always pleasant and conversational about it.

Interestingly, at one point my friend used the word “inerrant” and Jensen had no idea what the word meant. My friend also just told me that it’s equally well known on the set that Jensen is indeed a Conservative Republican. He supported Romney/Ryan and McCain/Palin before that. Now, he isn’t rude about it and keeps it to himself, but it’s common knowledge. Jensen is NOT an Obama fan and even told my friend that he thought “his president,” meaning my friend’s president, should be forced to produce his birth certificate. He told Jared the same thing. And as far as gay people are concerned, both Jensen and Jared treat the few on the set the same as anyone else, but Jensen is not in favor of gay marriage. (Jared is, according to Jensen.) Jensen actually told my friend that to his face, albeit not in a nasty way. (He knows my friend is gay.) Jensen told him that he believes marriage is a religious institution and that civil unions or some other state or gov’t mandated option is the way to go. My friend also said that both of them, Jensen and Jared, are REALLY immature, and that they almost appear stunted in a way; although Jared is worse than Jensen.

However, my friend went on to say that in his experience a lot of actors are. Jared has a few gay friends, but Jensen didn’t as far as my friend knew.

And as far as trouble on the set goes, when I asked my friend today he said that the only trouble he knew of was when Jensen’s agent tried to negotiate an executive producer’s credit for Jensen during his last contract signing. Evidently Jensen didn’t share that tidbit of information with Jared, and since the beginning they have been committed to getting the same amount of money (like the cast of “Friends”) and not leaving the show without discussing it with the other. Now, in ongoing effort at full disclosure, Jensen didn’t tell my friend this; he heard it from a few people on the set. And the set rumor mill also had it that Jensen wanted this so he would have more control over the scripts.

Jensen isn’t a fan of the slash fiction, either, not the stuff with the angel guy or with Jared. My friend says Jensen can’t wrap his mind around why anyone would get off on two brothers having sex together.

by Anonymousreply 7602/08/2013

Sorry, R76, but I don't buy what you're selling.

by Anonymousreply 7702/08/2013

My friend also said there was a boat scene filmed on the show right after Jensen actually bought a boat. Jensen was trying to come up with names for his new boat and someone suggested “The Captain and Danneel.” (His wife’s name is pronounced “Duh Kneel,” which rhymes Tennille as in Captain & Tennille.) So as a joke, the director named the boat used in the Supernatural scene the “C&D.” Later a bunch of fans asked Jensen if “C&D” stood for Dean and the angel whose name begins with a “C.” Evidently the rabid fans thought this was some sort of nod to the slash world who wants Jensen’s character to be screwing the angel on the show.

Jensen was not happy about that at all. He claims the writers do too much to encourage stuff like that, and he doesn’t like it. Jared on the other hand is all about catering to whomever will watch the show so it will garner the highest ratings.

What else did my friend say . . . I just talked to him and actually made notes. . . Oh, as far as Jared and trouble goes, he said when Jared’s wife was pregnant, Jared wanted the writers to lean more on Dean’s character, thereby freeing Jared up from filming, and they begrudgingly accommodated him. As a reward, Jared sang their praises in an interview. My friend also said that the two actors spend A LOT of time in their respective trailers, that they aren’t hanging out together in-between takes as all the fans want to believe.

The wives don’t particularly get along and the fault there lies with Jensen’s wife, who incidentally didn’t want to get pregnant for several more years. She is very driven and wants a rom-com career and not everyone is real fond of her.

Bottom line is that ty friend said that there is just no way that either of these guys is even remotely interested in the dick. He said he’d bet his life on it and that it was just wishful thinking from fans. That’s all I got. And every last word of it came from my friend who’s had a recurring part on Supernatural for a few years.

by Anonymousreply 7802/08/2013

R77, that's totally cool. It's fine; you don't have to buy a word of it. But it absolutely is true. Unless my friend is lying to me, and he's not the type.

But I'm skeptical of what I read too, so there are no hard feelings.

This friend of mine is the only contact I have with "showbiz" and they're totally normal and non-descript. You'd never look twice.

Like I said though, it's totally cool.

by Anonymousreply 7902/08/2013

The poster with friend on show isn't saying anything outrageous or unbelievable. I could see Jensen being conservative and not homophobic.

by Anonymousreply 8102/08/2013

Question for the CW insider:

If Jensen is so conservative and religious, why did he date a Playboy model? Is this not a contradictory action on his part? Furthermore, this Playboy model, Joanna Krupa, says that Jensen had sex with her. Is it true that Jensen was not a virgin when he got married?

by Anonymousreply 8302/08/2013

What health problem would Jared have?

by Anonymousreply 8402/08/2013

I only have seen Ackles on Dawson's Creek, and his character had something gay and closeted about him, even though he, the character, was straight or bi, of course. His character was so troubled, strange and an alcoholic. The way he makes eye contact does have something gay about it as well. And Dawson's Creek was such a gay show, and it certainly wasn't easy to get cast there as a young man without doing special favors. Maybe he is a bit bi. His strong religiousness indicates issues, whatever they are.

by Anonymousreply 8502/08/2013

[quote]His strong religiousness indicates issues, whatever they are.

It's probably just an extension of his upbringing in Texas, particularly from his father who is a conservative activist there.

by Anonymousreply 8602/08/2013

If indeed both Jensen and Danneel are so religious,why did they get married in a tacky hotel and not a church?

by Anonymousreply 8702/08/2013

Reading comprehension people. R76 wrote "My friend was brought up Baptist and hated it, and Jensen has told him that he doesn’t believe in “religion,”".

That appears to mean that Jensen is NOT religious. Meaning he doesn't categorize himself as religious or by a religion thus a church wedding isn't important to to him, nor a particular religious dogma.

I don't understand people who are 'not' religious yet apparently take the Bible literally or as if was the word of God. It's such a weird Texan and/or Floridian kind of thing.

by Anonymousreply 8802/08/2013

Yes R89 and I started off a Catholic and yet haven't attended church in over a decade. People DO change thus it's ridiculous to think that an actor is the same person he was when he was 20 years old.

I know what I've seen and heard and that's Ackles isn't a homophobe or a hater. Is he a republican conservative? Who knows or cares. I know enough conservatives and liberals to understand that a political label means diddly shit in terms of people's true attitudes and behaviors.

I seriously doubt Jensen Ackles is a hateful homophobe when it's been reported by numerous people throughout the years that he's polite and friendly with his gay fans. Besides, he's never said anything publicly to indicate he hates us. JA's like a lot of straight men, he just doesn't give a shit or understand our struggle b/c he's got straight male privilege and never had to deal with prejudice.

by Anonymousreply 9002/08/2013

But, R90, the one flaw in your theory is that as others have demonstrated above, Jensen is STILL registered as a Republican even now and even updated his registration a year or so ago.

by Anonymousreply 9102/08/2013

I'm the poster with the guest-starring friend, and even though I know nothing about Jensen personally, only what my friend has told me, I know a ton of religious guys who if given the opportunity, would sure as hell bang a Playboy model. I mean, that's kind of a crazy question R83.

Plus, there are legions of people who profess deep religiosity who have had premarital sex. Hell, I grew up in a small town and all those Southern Baptist boys would screw the hell out any cheerleader who'd let them, but come Sunday morning they would be in church, and afterward they'd still be calling gays fags, despite their own personal deviations from the Bible.

And R87, I can't answer your question, but I think a lot of "non-demoninational" Christians, at least the ones where I live, oftentimes belong to super churches, which are so big they look like colesiums and are not the most conducive to weddings. My friend did mention that Jensen is not a big church goer but is very entrenched in his faith. He's also mentioned that Jensen's wife is actually from Louisiana, so maybe they had the wedding there because her church wasn't big enough. I just don't know.

You guys are just so invested in Jensen being gay, and I can't help but find that amusing. When I didn't know who he was, my neighbor was shocked. He described him to me as "that guy that all the gay people want to be gay, the really good looking one who's supposed to be sleeping with his costar." I still didn't know who the hell he was.

And my friend has never said Jensen was homophobic, just that he's largely unfamiliar with gays, aside from those he knows from work, whether it be Supernatural or other shows. He does believe that it's wrong, though, and he told my friend that. However, he also said it was no different than any other sin that straight people committed. My friend believes that Jensen problem with gays comes from a "that's not masculine" belief, and my friend claim that Jensen is just hyper-masculine in that typical straight guy way.

by Anonymousreply 9202/08/2013

R91, I didn't write Republican I wrote Republican CONSERVATIVE. There's a difference. I assume he's Republican. Hello, the dude's from Texas. All my family from Texas are registered Republican.

by Anonymousreply 9302/08/2013

Oh, yeah, he's absolutely a Conservative Republican. My friend said that during the 2012 elections they were razzing Jensen because his dad had had a thing for Sarah Palin in 08. Jensen purportedly backed his dad up saying she was a good looking, smart woman. Yeah, it's a good thing that boy is pretty because he doesn't sound real smart.

Another thing my friend has said is that to look at Jensen he does look gay. But that after spending two minutes with him, no one would ever question his heterosexuality.

Anyway, the only reason I posted any of the this is because the other "insider" claimed Jensen was gay or bi, and my neighbor has always said that that was just totally ridiculous.

by Anonymousreply 9402/08/2013

Good lord, R95. "CW Insider" was a joke based on R83. I'm not even an insider into my own damn life.

I think it's so ridiculous and even pathetic that some gays are so heavily invested in certain men being gay. Who cares?

So maybe my friend is just totally wrong, R95, maybe Jensen and Jared are rockin' each others world every day at work. Believe that if it makes you feel better.

by Anonymousreply 9602/08/2013

The day Jensen or Jared have as much chemistry on or off screen with any woman as they do with each other is the day I stop thinking they are more than friends.

by Anonymousreply 9802/08/2013

When I said my friend might be wrong, R97, I was being facetious. But everyone gets to believe what they want. I'm not really invested in whether you belive me or not.

I just don't understand why gay men think that every decent looking guy out there HAS to be at least bi-sexual. I mean, are you so terribly insecure in your sexuality that you need to be bolstered by the knowledge that a d list actor on a crappy network MIGHT be, at the very least, bi-sexual?

I just don't understand that. But like I said, I'm not invested.

Have a good night.

by Anonymousreply 9902/08/2013

R100, you're nuts. Absolutely nuts. I'm not invested in anything, other than that I do believe my friend. But whatever.

I can't wait to show my friend this thread. He didn't know what DataLounge was.

by Anonymousreply 10102/08/2013

by Anonymousreply 10302/08/2013

I see the Friday night contingency of Everybody's Gay! has arrived.

I actually believe the insider.

And you queens wonder why never get any good gossip anymore. You Marys run off everyone who might know something about something.

by Anonymousreply 10402/08/2013

LOL-Right. I'm nuts for not believing your actor friend that doesn't fit any role since 2011 at all and you're same for posting some of the most mindless rumors about Jensen? Really?If YOU'RE going to fuck the man, at least give him a reach around and use some lube. Some people do have some inside info and it doesn't match with what you are saying. That makes the entire little fan fiction you wrote seem like a nasty lie. You are so insane you can't even give your opinion without some silly diatribe from an 'actor friend" to "back" you. You are telling us that someone is spilling all his info and only to you? he has been on a while and has said not a word other than to you and is willing to talk about folks private issues you seem to imply they want keep more private? It's obvious you're lying doll. I am sorry you have issues but that is not everyone elses problem.

by Anonymousreply 10502/08/2013

104--now everyone who disagrees with you is a queen or gay? I forgot, this is Podunk lounge. If you are stupid enough to believe that hateful rant, contue sucking his needy tit.

by Anonymousreply 10602/08/2013

I think it's true too. And I think his friend is DJ Qualls.

by Anonymousreply 10702/08/2013

My HW actor friend who guest starred on SPN told me he secretly belongs to the "I hate fags" church, only he doesn't participate when they protest fag funerals because he's afraid he will be stigmatized in HW as a fag hater, even though he most certainly is.

by Anonymousreply 10802/08/2013

and the crazy is catching. Now everyone here has a HW actor friend who just happens to tell them exactly what they want to hear about Jensen,tells them he is gay, straight, hate gays too, loves gays too,etc. Busy mother f**er. Wow, this place is gullible.

by Anonymousreply 10902/08/2013

R105, what do you find so outlandish about this story? (Not the I Hate Fags Church, obviously. That IS outlandish.) The other actually seems perfectly plausible to me. I've never thought Jensen was even remotely gay or bi.

And DJ Quails as the friend make really good sense. He plays Garth and he is clearly gay. He's also the kind of person who would talk about his experiences.

I don't see why you're so vehemently convinced the insider is faking.

by Anonymousreply 11002/08/2013

R104, this thread is filled with fangirls and fan-fraus, who are the ones who romanticize Jared & Jensen's True Love.

Th "insider" sounded plausible to me in his first posts but over-egged the pudding in latter ones.

by Anonymousreply 11102/08/2013

So, we are going by looks for gay now? OMG,have some of you idiots had EST? How in thge name of fuck is DJ gay now? Well hell, clearly gay? So, people are nuts for saying one actor is gay because of years of observation(not that I agree with them) but you are sane for saying DJ is obviously gay? Are you being purposefully obtuse? Do tell us how he is obviously gay. The OP said he is not out, not that I buy one agend-ized word he vomits. He made the man out to be a Mel G in he making and worse in the eyes of HW than gay even. If an idiot like you, say, or the original poster of the sad little bullshit story came on this site and was over the top claiming Jensen or Jared was gay and in the the gay fetish community and loved to secretly wear women pantie with a vibrating cock rings, 3 piercings and love to sound and swore by the Kamu Sutra, I would react the same way. You missed the point. The guy blew it. Shit, I would have more respect for the little fool if he admitted it but he already blew it. If you want to believe that he is the sole beneficiary to this privileged info by his actor buddy,who is not out, and he just happens to have an agenda that fits ,to a tee, the info, be a little idiot. Go ahead. Some people are just genetically unintelligent.

by Anonymousreply 11202/08/2013

DJ has been on Supernatural 2 times so far. That doesn't fit the reoccurring role since 2011. Not sure if he is gay because I don't know much about him but now, like Jensen, he presents as straight. The double standard here, by the way, is disgusting.

by Anonymousreply 11302/08/2013

Time to unstar this piece of shit thread.

by Anonymousreply 11402/08/2013

R11, that's not what the insider was saying. He was saying that Jensen ISN'T gay.

R112, I don't get you. The insider didn't make Jensen out to be a vile homophobe. I didn't get that impression at all. It sounded to me as if Jensen was described as 90% of all straight men. I don't think the insider vilified Jensen and I don't get why you do.

And DJ Qualls is GAY! Big Time GAY. Just do an internet search and you will see. He may not be out, but people know he's gay.

by Anonymousreply 11502/08/2013

I personally don't think Jared and Jensen are together but saying that only people who want to get off on them fucking are the ones who believe they are anything other than straight is just idiotic. You are trying to discredit people who you do not agree with by labeling and putting them in a group who others have already tried to downgrade as crazy and therefore not able to have a valid opinion. What is uneducated and insane is thinking that sexuality is THIS or THAT. The truth most likely lies somewhere in between all that nonsense.

by Anonymousreply 11602/08/2013

115-how do you breath in this life being as fucking stupid as you are. You big ole hypocrite. You can do a search on Jensen and Jared the same way and see they are seen as gay too. In fact, they have more Internet things about them being gay then the guy YOU claim is gay, but hey, since YOU don't buy it, it makes the entire Interwebs null and void...except about DJ Qualls and are you sniffing glue? You are as idiotic as I have seen. I am sorry you are just so damn slow witted that you can't see what is being implied. Other have. Wow, I probably should go before your idiocy catches and leave you to your delusions.

by Anonymousreply 11702/08/2013

Of course DJ Qualls is gay. Just look at him. He's so skinny.

by Anonymousreply 11802/08/2013

I also think that the only possible person on SPN who fits the 'gay friend doing a recurring role since 2011' is the guy who plays Garth.

The inane show runners have killed every character who has appeared in more than three episodes. The only other recurring is the guy who plays Crowley but he has been on the show for a few seasons.

For the person who claims he's an insider-Dig up info on someone who's actually interesting...Misha Collins. Now that guy has a wife who wrote a book about threesomes. He's been with her since high school and she mentioned in her book threesomes with two men and a woman. Collins is the one who's most intriguing personally out of those silly dolts on the show. Based on the fans and this thread, Jensen and Jared sound like idiots (one a prima donna, another who thinks Palin is smart).

by Anonymousreply 11902/08/2013

It is sad that so many of you believe this person just because of Jensen's background and that he is registered as a Repub. That really doesn't mean all that much. You assume a lot because if his TX roots and his parents being Conservative. Sheep will baaaaaa when the other sheep do.

by Anonymousreply 12002/08/2013

Agreed Jensen and Jared's lack of chemistry with their wives is quite obvious.

by Anonymousreply 12102/09/2013

I don't understand you guys. The insider wasn't saying that Jensen was particularly bad or homophobic. I didn't get that at all. Like someone else said, Jensen was presented as regular guy from Texas who didn't have any experience with gays. I still think he's a REpublican jerk, but the insider didn't seem to try to cast him in a bad light.

And as far as Jensen and Jared hanging on each other in interviews and at other media outlets, that shit pisses me off. They're representing homosexuality via jokes. The problem with that kind of humor is that it’s absurdest humor; it’s not witty and observational; it’s looking at something and going 'look how ridiculous this is' and that pisses me off.

And DJ Qualls started SPN in 2011. There is a compelling amount of information that he's gay and a lot of people seem to have seen him out and about. Read my link. He sounds like someone who would run his mouth to a neighbor or friend.

Maybe the insider is full of shit, but I don't get that impression.

And check out Misha Collins' Twitter. There's a tweet about the Boy Scouts and gays that is very supportive of gays being allowed to join.

by Anonymousreply 12202/09/2013

112--I have seen those stores about Jensen, Jared and other supposedly not gay actors. So one story YOU believe and that makes DJ Qualls gay but no one else with the same type of stories? I saw a story just like this about Jensen hooking up with someone in his Day of our Lives days. Wanna tell me the difference. other than YOU just belie e one over the other? Like I said, I don't think Jared or jensen are together like many do but I do believe their are some sexual secrets and others behind the scenes. I am also amazed that you and some others cant see how damaging the persona the OP made out is.That might be because you have bought into the cultural norm or are Christian ,culturally or more, too and just are very naive. Those types of religious peopl are hateful, hypocritical, usually rather uneducated and almost always have some pretty dark secrets.

by Anonymousreply 12302/09/2013

[quote] I know a ton of religious guys who if given the opportunity, would sure as hell bang a Playboy model.

Then that makes them hypocrites, which is what Jensen appears to be. They have no problem being anti-gay and being against gay marriage and in favor of 'family values' and yet they violate the no pre-marital sex rule.

by Anonymousreply 12402/09/2013

[quote]I assume he's Republican. Hello, the dude's from Texas.

You don't seem like the brightest bulb - there are many, many people from Texas who are not Republicans. The state has had Democratic Governors and Senators, and even some ex-Presidents like LBJ. It has Democrats like the Castros and many Democratic House members. There are many actors who come from Texas who are Democrats. You don't have to be a Republican.

by Anonymousreply 12502/09/2013

Jensen has been involved with t.v. for the past 15+ years now. He's had plenty of time to leave the Republican Party and see it for what it is after meeting more enlightened people and living in California. It's not acceptable for him to be a Republican anymore. There are many Democrats from Texas and he has a choice to join them.

by Anonymousreply 12602/09/2013

Being registered Republican doesn't necessarily mean that one votes Republican or agrees with all of the things that party says/does. Same for Democrats. Just saying, just because he is registered one way doesn't mean he votes that way. I know that's not what people here want to think though so carry on.

by Anonymousreply 12702/09/2013

R127, you are making excuses for Jensen. I just explained above why it is not acceptable for anyone who supports equality for gays & women to support the modern Republican Party. Jensen should no better after having spent the past 2 decades in California, but it appears that he is still brainwashed based on his upbringing in Texas.

by Anonymousreply 12802/09/2013

Well, he agrees with the Republican's anti-gay rhetoric enough to still be registered with the party, R127. I'm sorry but I can't get on board with that.

I think you're excusing him because he's good looking. And I also think there's a lot of truth to the OP, especially after looking into DJ. I believe DJ essentially admits to being gay on his Twitter page.

And for all you nonbelievers that he's a Republican, check it out for yourself. Here's the information you'll need. And his address is online because of his home being for sale. His realtor plastered it all over the web. Don't you know crazies show up on his doorstep day and night.

by Anonymousreply 12902/09/2013

Agreed, R128. Well said.

by Anonymousreply 13002/09/2013

Well, if you guys are saying this about Jensen, then what is Jared's wife's excuse? Seriously, go to, type in her name, and check out who she contributed to all the while supporting Obama on her twitter.

by Anonymousreply 13102/09/2013

R125, you seem to take things in a way too concrete of a manner. My comment was a joke. Sure there are Democrats in Texas but the party ain't as popular as it used to be (RIP Ann Richards). That's why we joke about it being obvious that Jensen would be Republican like all his kind (i.e. stupid Texas white boy born to a preacher).

His being a republican is pathetic but I'm sure we all have republican friends and family who we let slide b/c what's the point. We can't change their mind about their party. They aren't going to question their early indoctrination and beliefs. Sadly, there are a lot of Americans like that.

by Anonymousreply 13202/09/2013

[quote]Sure there are Democrats in Texas but the party ain't as popular as it used to be

Well, actually in 2012 over 40% of Texas vote for Obama. It's not like he only got 10% of the vote there. And in 2008 it was about 45%.

And as the Castros have said, Texas is becoming more Latino and could become more Democratic in future election cycles.

More proof: Hillary Clinton is polling ahead of the 2016 Republican contenders in Texas right now!

by Anonymousreply 13302/09/2013

R 133, Once again, you don't seem to understand the concept of a JOKE.

by Anonymousreply 13402/09/2013

It's hard to know what';s a joke and what isn't on this thread. But I guess I'll stop taking it seriously.

by Anonymousreply 13502/09/2013

Jared and DJ Qualls are fucking. Jensen wants to set them on fire.

by Anonymousreply 13602/09/2013

"Evidently the rabid fans thought this was some sort of nod to the slash world who wants Jensen’s character to be screwing the angel on the show.

Jensen was not happy about that at all. He claims the writers do too much to encourage stuff like that, and he doesn’t like it."

The writers, R78?

by Anonymousreply 13702/09/2013

The writers, R78?

by Anonymousreply 13802/09/2013

The writers, R78?

by Anonymousreply 13902/09/2013

[quote] And as far as Jensen and Jared hanging on each other in interviews and at other media outlets, that shit pisses me off. They're representing homosexuality via jokes. The problem with that kind of humor is that it’s absurdest humor; it’s not witty or observational; it’s looking at something and going 'look how ridiculous this is' and that pisses me off.[/quote]

R137, did you happen to read this? I was about to give R122 props for it because it’s so goddam true. Really well put, R122. Jared, Jensen and Misha do that shit all the time—that faux flirting bullshit--and I’m constantly amazed by idiots who claim that it shows they [italic]aren’t[/italic] homophobic. Did you even look at Jensen snapping Misha’s ass? That’s link you provided does nothing but give us more evidence that Jensen is a fucking douche-bag. It’s one of the most homophobic things I’ve seen. R122 is right. When they do that fake flirting crap, it’s nothing but absurdist humor. They’re basically saying, “Look how ridiculous we’re being, us straight boys playing gay.”

Jensen Ackles is a fuckwad.

by Anonymousreply 14002/09/2013

R79 yeah, not buying it, sorry. First because there are people who actually know what goes on on set. Second: Jensen and Danneel very religious? Is that why they didn't get married in a church or by a minister? Third: the executive producing thing is pure bullshhit, anyone who has an inkling about how these things work knows that. Fourth: the boat story has been told by Jensen and SE Hinton, but Jensen bough his boat last year, was practicing knots on set and had already named the boat. Sixth: overkill, you're doing it right. Basically: try again.

by Anonymousreply 14102/09/2013

R99 sure you're not invested. We totally believe you. :)

by Anonymousreply 14202/09/2013

[quote]Jared, Jensen and Misha do that shit all the time—that faux flirting bullshit--and I’m constantly amazed by idiots who claim that it shows they aren’t homophobic. Did you even look at Jensen snapping Misha’s ass? That’s link you provided does nothing but give us more evidence that Jensen is a fucking douche-bag. It’s one of the most homophobic things I’ve seen.

Don't you think perhaps you're overreacting? A lot of people, including gays themselves, goof around and do stuff like this. It isn't necessarily meant in a malicious way.

by Anonymousreply 14302/09/2013

R141 & 142, It seems to me as if y'all are the ones invested. You seem to be familiar with Jensen and Supernatural so I think you're fans who just can't wrap your head around Jensen being anything but what you want.

I honestly believe the OP or at least that he's been told these things. Then again, I really don't like Jensen Ackles. There's a lot of stuff, way too much stuff, indicating that he's Republican and homophobic, whether he means to be (homophobic) or not. He calls things "gay" and "queer" and I don't think that's cool.

Those links of him clowning around are awful. And R143, I think that fake flirting shit is awful. It's just straight out insulting.

YOu guys who will excuse anything, any kind of behaviour no matter how blatant, just cuz of a pretty face. That's sad. If Jensen were a girl and someone was saying this stuff, you'd be tearing her up.

I'll say one thing: Supernatural fans are UNCANNILY loyal. Crazy, but loyal.

by Anonymousreply 14402/09/2013

Maybe you believe the OP who doesn't have correct info, because you want to? In other words: you believe what you want to believe. You have already decided Jensen is a douche, so even presented with all the inconsistencies in the OP post you'll keep believing it.

And maybe because I'm a fan (yes, I'm R141) I *know* that what the OP said is just a bunch of bullshit. Anyway, rock on believing Jensen is a douche. Better douche than gay, right? Which is ironic considering where we are.

by Anonymousreply 14502/09/2013

It seems to me as if y'all are the ones invested. You seem to be familiar with Jensen and Supernatural so I think you're fans who just can't wrap your head around Jensen being anything but what you want.

R144 what are you even saying? You're not making any sense.

by Anonymousreply 14602/09/2013

[quote]I really don't like Jensen Ackles. There's a lot of stuff, way too much stuff, indicating that he's Republican and homophobic

I don't hate Jensen, but I do kind of dislike him, so I can understand a bit of where you're coming from.

My 2 main objections to Jensen are:

1. Like a lot of Republicans/Conservatives/Christians he used to talk about how religious he was and how important the Christian Church was and even brought it up in his soap opera award acceptance speech. Then he turns around and dates a sleazy Playboy model who he apparently had sex with.

2. Despite having ample opportunity by now having worked in California and Canada all these years, he still apparently is registered as a Republican and has not yet seen what is wrong with the current incarnation of the Republican Party and still supports them even though most people in his industry find the party's ideology offensive

by Anonymousreply 14702/09/2013

Maybe you're right, but I also think that Republicans, just like Democrats come in all flavors. Maybe he's conservative as far as certain issues are concerned, but is more liberal in others. I mean, I've known people who were conservative as their political affiliation went, but were by far among the more open minded people I have ever met, just like I know liberals who suffer from severe cases of tunnel vision.

I'm not trying to justify Jensen...I don't know the man, I just think that stigmatizing him because of his possible political affiliation smacks of prejudice, IMO.

by Anonymousreply 14802/09/2013

So, basically what people are saying is that jensen doesn't want it know he is this way? Why is that? Could it be because he knows it is wrong? What you're saying is that he lies to fan because money and fame are more important than his God, which he claims he believes every word(but doesn't belong to a church) He picks one "sin" of fucking a whore out of marriage but gays are to be loathed by him? If all that IS true, jensen will fall to the wayside and end up like Kirk Cameron. There are too man awesome and also good looking people to pick in Hollywood and jensen better grow up and make choice because he is not going to get the rabid fans,who are mostly open and liberal, the money which comes with it and God and his supposed beliefs as zealot as this idiot claims they are. Religion is a farce and damage so many. His parents did him no service with that trash.

by Anonymousreply 14902/09/2013

[R99] There has been no re-occurring character/actor on SPN that started in 2011 that has had any significant time on set and is still a part of the show. You also mentioned "his country" in regards to Obama so they must be Male and American. That rules out a few people who have been on a little bit longer or shorter then 2011.

Could be James Patrick Stuart, married with 2 kids but hey he could be bearding, he is no longer on the show and wasn't around during the 2012 election so that rules him out too.

There was certainly no guest actor in the "Boat" episode you mentioned that has been around for any considerable length of time. It was, however, a story told to fans by that author.

DJ Qualls is still around but has done a total of 3 episodes in that time. He was in the episode AFTER the boat one which was around election time. Was it him? Are you saying he's gay? Will he really laugh at all the posts here after you inadvertently outed him?

I will say your friend/neighbor? has told you a lot about 2 guys on a show you knew nothing about and that you didn't care about when he first started talking about them. Now you care so much that you "took notes" after last speaking with him? LOL.

Please tell me you've at least ticked all the boxes on your agenda now?

by Anonymousreply 15002/09/2013

R99 hey OP you didn't do all your homework: Jensen has nothing to do with gays except for the ones he works with? Yeah...nope. His aunt is lesbian, out and proud and he's quite close to her. Also I'll second everything R150 wrote.

by Anonymousreply 15102/09/2013

Haaa. I hope someone tells DJ Qualls this. Seriously, someone go tell Twiiter DJ that some fool is calling him a chatty gossip back stabber who can't be trusted on set to keep things to himself and will nark out friends private lives while his buddies take notes to obviously talk more shit online and on top of that, his "friend" is calling him a fag and hey, wait, his friend is homophobic too. That is what I get for training in reading people and word use. That OP's diatribe was filled with tells.

I think the truth is somewhere in between these 2 sides on Jensen. I do think he is relgious in the way Texas kids often are. I think he would do anything to make sure his dad admired him and would never, even if he thought he was democrat, hurt his parents like that by saying he was one. You can register one party and vote as you like. He has said a lot about his folks that is kinda sad, how he feels inferior,etc. I back 150 and 3rd 151.

by Anonymousreply 15202/09/2013

[147] Don't really know much about either of the stars, but I used to watch the show and having been raised in fundie christian family I can say that if he was still a believer there's no way in hell he'd watch Supernatural let alone act in it. I don't care what kind of money there is in it, you don't get involved with a show where your character hates angels and has point blank called God an uncaring bastard, not if you're worried about your place in Heaven whatever the hell that might be.

Also, I know it's fashionable to pretend that all Republicans are right wing idiots who don't give a shit about anyone but themselves, but the truth is that a large (and getting larger) percentage hate their party's stance on social issues and have only stuck around because they believe in the GOP's fiscal policies. That's part of the reason the party is falling apart and will do just that if the ones who are growing more disillusioned by the minute finally decide to bail.t

Ackles may be an asshole homophobe with political and religious right leanings or maybe he is just another HW hottie living in the closet. Probably he's somewhere in the middle. Frankly I don't give a damn because it's not like he's going to be turning up in my bed regardless. I just think that labeling him on basis of a voter registration card, his daddy's obnoxious religious views and the posts of someone who obviously is committed to making him out to be straight even if it also makes him look like a douche frat boy who never grew up is pretty stupid and shortsighted.

by Anonymousreply 15302/09/2013

[quote]He has said a lot about his folks that is kinda sad, how he feels inferior

Link please

by Anonymousreply 15502/09/2013

These Jensen Ackles threads NEVER die. The hold that this actor has over some people is fascinating to me. It just goes to show that if you’re good looking enough, you can overcome just about anything, especially where gay men are concerned.

Troll-dar is a lot like the Oracle at Delphi in that it reveals stuff. What’s it’s revealing here is that it’s the same one or two people on this thread who keep insisting that Ackles is totally beyond reproach. Like the rest of you, I think the truth falls somewhere in between. Still, a lot of you are confusing in your stance. I can’t tell if you’re claiming that the OP is wrong and that Ackles is gay/bi, or if you’re arguing that Ackles is straight yet full of love for his gay brethren. Those of you asserting you “know” that the OP is lying, or that Ackles is one way or the other are being patently ridiculous.

R153, There are lots of lawyers, doctors, dentists, etc., out there who are hugely religious and oppose any semblance of equality who are more than happy to take your money for their services. I mean, come on, if you walk into Chik Fil-A and identity yourself as a gay man, do you think they’re going to tell you to get the hell out? No, they’re going to take your order, pocket your cash and use it to fight against your rights, all with a smile, so saying that Jensen wouldn’t take a role on Supernatural if he were religious doesn’t hold water. I watched his show back in the day, and I remember him saying in an interview that his very religious grandmother HATED him being on it. He said he told her that if he was going to be able to feed himself in HW, he was going to have to take roles that were quite different from his actual beliefs. Uh, anyone remember Dixie Carter?

And the lesbian aunt stuff has been debunked as gossip long ago. Post a link if someone knows otherwise and I’ll stand corrected, but I believe it’s been written off as nothing more than the product of certain fans’ wishful thinking.

The thing is, there’s just SO much stuff online (and not just on DL) calling this guy out for using words like “gay” and “pansy” over and over in a derogatory manner and doing other stuff that just smacks of insensitivity. Yeah, I know there’s stuff out there, too, claiming that he’s gay or bi or whatever, but that sort of stuff is posted about every good looking actor. My point here is that there aren’t usually equal amounts claiming that that that same actor is homophobic. Moreover, those links R137 provided were outrageous! There’s nothing funny about them. He’s making fun of gays, you morons! He may not realize it, and I suspect he doesn’t, not fully, but that’s precisely what he’s doing. He might as well put on black-face and tap dance for the white folks.

Ackels has been in Hollywood long enough to know that being a Republican can hurt his career, yet he still remains registered with the GOP. That tells me that it’s important to him; it isn’t an oversight, and the fact remains that if he’s voting for people like Romney and Palin—and all signs seem to show that he is--he’s voting against our equality. He’s an actor for fuck’s sake. He’s exposed to gay people whether he wants to be or not, so it’s not like he doesn’t have any knowledge of the pain he’s causing. Plus, voting a Republican ticket means you don’t support universal healthcare, immigration, a woman’s right to choose and a bunch of other stuff. You can call me narrow-minded all you want, but I just can’t get on board with that. For someone his age (only 2 years younger than me), who’s living in HW, there has to be something driving that ideology and my money is on religion. I know it isn’t always the case, but nine out of ten times, religion and equality don’t mix.

I think he’s most likely a decent guy to everyone, gays alike, but holds certain beliefs close to heart. He may be perfectly pleasant to the gays with whom he comes into contact, but that doesn’t mean he supports equality.

by Anonymousreply 15602/10/2013

[quote]Ackels has been in Hollywood long enough to know that being a Republican can hurt his career, yet he still remains registered with the GOP. That tells me that it’s important to him; it isn’t an oversight

Good point. Hard to argue with the logic & common sense behind this one.

by Anonymousreply 15702/10/2013

"And the lesbian aunt stuff has been debunked as gossip long ago. Post a link if someone knows otherwise and I’ll stand corrected, but I believe it’s been written off as nothing more than the product of certain fans’ wishful thinking."

Do your research, like the troll OP did. Fact is that those who are in the Supernatural fandom, know that what the OP claimed is a bunch of crap. Those who know people who have actual, real connections on set know most of what the OP said is false.

by Anonymousreply 15802/10/2013

Goddam, R158, who are you, the president of the Jensen Ackles Fanclub? R157 is right, you’re all over this thread trying to convince everyone that Ackles is beyond reproach.

He’s a Republican, sweetie, and I’m sorry but he’s straight, so even if he weren’t a Republican he still wouldn’t want you. Why people like you are so caught up in this d-list actor, someone who’s clearly a religious conservative and who goes about saying and doing incendiary homophobic things is a mystery to me. I can see being more accepting of someone’s conservative beliefs if they were your friend or family member, but you’re getting all bent out of shape over an actor for Christ’s sake, and not even a very good one.

I think the OP has a degree of credibility and it sure feels like to me that he was just repeating what a source told him. I don’t know for sure though and don’t really care. Republican is all I need to hear where entertainers are concerned and that’s it for me.

R158, you don’t *know* anything for sure, so quit saying you do. Honey, the bottom line is that you need another actor to obsesses on. Pick a nice Democrat this time.

by Anonymousreply 15902/10/2013

R127 Exactly, Padalecki's tiny wife is a registered Dem, but she donated $3000 to Flip Romney 's presidential champagne. Somebody should ask her Obama loving husband: how he thinks about that.

by Anonymousreply 16002/10/2013

I actually flew from Vancouver to LAX sitting next to Jensen Ackles about 4 years ago. I was 50 at the time and wouldn’t have known he was famous had an effeminate male flight attendant not gushed all over him once we were airborne. I work for a pharmaceutical company with offices in Ontario and used to be on that flight all the time. He was quite nice to the flight attendant but seemed uncomfortable if not embarrassed afterward. When the flight attendant left, I looked at JA and he smiled in a conspiratorial manner and sort of shook his head. He wore ear buds for the duration of the 3 hour flight, never got up, and sat there reading magazines (Vanity Fair, People and Sports Illustrated) and what I took to be a script.

He also had materials from a religious institution called Oasis Church. They were in a brightly colored Oasis Church folder that had JR Ackles printed on it. (I remembered his name by associating it with JR Ewing.) It looked like a year-end financial report or something with a lot of numbers, and he spent a lot of time reading it and then adding figures on his phone. The following evening I mentioned all this to a much younger friend living in LA who couldn’t believe I’d sat next to him. When I said something about the church, my friend claimed it was a local ‘all Jesus, all the time’ church, but he didn’t care because he thought the guy was sexy.

He _was_ very good looking but he smelled like he’d eaten garlic the night before, and he sure didn’t come off at all as gay or even light in his loafers to me. I’ve mentioned this occurrence on DL before.

by Anonymousreply 16102/10/2013

Good info, R161.

Seeing that he read Vanity Fair reminds me of a Will and Grace episode where they're trying to figure out if a person is gay by what magazine they read, unless it is Vanity Fair, LOL.

by Anonymousreply 16202/10/2013

So when is this baby due?

by Anonymousreply 16302/10/2013

This is the fucking thread that won't die. Why the hell are all these dumbasses posting tombs about Jensen Ackles and how straight he is? Did this guy get caught swinging on one dick while getting fucked by another? Because the more these posters protest the more I think there's got to be some reason for all the bullshit posts. JFC I always thought the guy was straight, but now I'm beginning to wonder.

by Anonymousreply 16402/10/2013

Jensen Ackles is the elusive Garbo of our era, R165!

Thanks for the info, R161 - never heard of this Oasis Church. Anyone know them?

I'm always hoping that there will be follow-up gossip on the rumour that Ackles had something going with Tom Welling on Smallville.

by Anonymousreply 16502/10/2013

[quote]Baby Ackles will probably make an appearance in July or August

Then Jensen's wife can only be a few months along so far.

Boy or girl? Probably don't know yet I guess.

by Anonymousreply 16702/11/2013

R165, Oasis church is a "hip" church. At least the one I pass by all the time. A relatively young crowd; definitely doesn't fit the standard ultra-Conservative religion I would associate with a Republican. It's supposed to be a very accepting/non-denominational church.

by Anonymousreply 16802/11/2013

That's what makes Jensen so alluring; he can will that someone have his baby. Many men have desired that Jensen would deem to give them an Ackles butt baby.

by Anonymousreply 16902/11/2013

Have you lost your mind, R168??? Oasis Church on Wilshire is notoriously anti-gay. I live in LA and have friends who've gone before, thinking that it was accepting of gay members. You're correct in that it's somewhat young and trendy, and it is very diverse as far as ethnicity goes, but they preach hard against gay marriage and equality.

Their mantra is no gays, no abortion, no AA or NA (only Christian-based recovery), and they spent huge amounts of money funding Prop 8.

You need to check out the link R166 provided.

by Anonymousreply 17002/11/2013

[R. 161.] Did he kick off his shoes? Was he in his socked feet, barefoot or wearing shoes?

TIA for a reply.

by Anonymousreply 17102/11/2013

No, he didn’t take his shoes off, R171. In fact, it was bitterly cold in Vancouver that morning, and he had on a black North Face down coat, faded jeans and an un-ironed plaid long-sleeved shirt. He was also wearing brownish-tan dress shoes that looked nice, actually.

What I remember most is thinking that he’d consumed copious amounts of garlic the night before because he had that awful smell about him. He also smelled liked cigarettes, and frankly the combination was so bad that I was dismayed to be sitting next to him. We were on an American Airlines 737 and I’d been bumped up to first class, and I remember being more than a little regretful. I’m somewhat of a watch aficionado, so I noticed that he was wearing a very nice, very expensive watch, a Girard Perregaux World Time, which I took for a fake until I learned he was a celebrity.

He asked for Red Bull, but they didn’t have it so he settled for cranberry juice, and refused any kind of snack. I’m a senior scientist for pharmaceutical research company and I had a bunch of very technical stuff spread out, and I caught him looking at it a few times. The last time he knew I’d caught him, so he pulled his ear buds out and asked me if I was a doctor. I told him that I was a pharmaceutical doctor involved in research, and he said something like ‘that’s really cool,’ smiled and went back to his magazines.

I do recall him having an amazing smile and thinking that his teeth were his own (mine aren’t) and being very fair with freckles. My friend in LA asked me about his eyes, but I couldn’t give him any details there. I will say that I was shocked when my friend told me that this fellow was only 30. I would have put him at 35 or so back then easily; however, he was very good looking.

by Anonymousreply 17202/11/2013

172 You sure noticed a lot of intricate details about this guy. Kinda creepy.

by Anonymousreply 17302/11/2013

R173, you're an idiot. I'd notice more about an ugly woman that I sat next to on a plane for 3 hours!!! If I'd sat next to Dean Winchester for that length of time, I could tell you how many hairs were on his head.

R172, told us what kind of clothes he was wearing, his shoes, his watch and that he reeked of garlic. You're telling me that that kind of casual observation is creepy? Get a life.

by Anonymousreply 17402/11/2013

172-- you made the mistake that so many do when bullshitting of adding way too many details.It is a tell for a lie. Also, in you fist post you showed us that you have an agenda one way or the other by saying "light in the loafers." You can tell where a man sticks his cock from observing him for a few hours when he only ask you one question? Seriously? LOL. I have a friend who is gay. He is a hard core republican, Palin loving, anti gay marriage, 100% Christian and is gay gay gay. You would most likely never know he was gay. I see not even gays get over the stereotyping bullshit. I don't buy what yoiu are saying for a second. I don't,however. thin Jensen is an open happy gay man. I think he is Bi and on the down low,most likely going to bath houses or gloryholes,etc. His wife may or may not know. People have got to stop seeing the black and white od sexuality. It is getting silly. I do think he will lose a lot of fans if this is proven. Also, I heard he smoked on and off again and think that is what ted C was probably going on about,that and drinking/and or drugs.

by Anonymousreply 17502/11/2013

[quote]He also smelled liked cigarettes

He's a smoker, R172?

[quote]I don't,however. thin Jensen is an open happy gay man. I think he is Bi and on the down low,most likely going to bath houses or gloryholes,etc. His wife may or may not know.

R175, Jensen is not gay and is not doing any of those things - be realistic.

by Anonymousreply 17602/11/2013

Ding, ding, ding!!!!

We have a winner, R164 is absolutely correct.

by Anonymousreply 17802/12/2013

You're reading too much into it, R178

by Anonymousreply 17902/12/2013

Eh, it just so happens to be the case on another blog as well.

This dump of information to verify his macho, hetero-ness.

Yes, we get it, he fucks his wife and got her pregnant and loves women and feels uncomfortable around teh gey.

All of a sudden ALL this information about how NOT gay he is....

Whatever, the show has been renewed for a 9th season.

by Anonymousreply 18002/12/2013

[175] who the hell said he was gay? I didn't say that.YOU did. I have no clue what he does with his cock, as you do not. I am saying he might indeed be bi, but maybe is straight. I don't believe he is gay but that is opinion. People use terms THEY feel expresses sexuality but hell, there are men that sleep with other men that do not self identify as gay or bi.They had to make a whole new term when the HIV/AIDS crisis first hot because many men wouldn't identify as one of the norm sexual labellings. WE have to remember that it is subjective.

[177] I see, so mentally ill people have no valid opinion. Right. I would say someone is projecting, namely your stupid ass. As for too many details, that is exactly what I meant along with some other issues. This person gave too many fact and DETAILS and unnecessary explanations showing this is highly rehearsed, They also added things most would not even ask about,most likely to fill in blanks because they were not really there and are going on creativity and piecing together memories to create a line of fiction. They mention causal issues and downplay the importance. Look, what a person doesn't want to say influences how they word their sentences. They use a term that is a tell for being dishonest. There are internalized grammatical rules that stem from the language acquisition part of the brain to an individual’s written or spoken words which signal deception. This fits here. They might be honest but that is not what their post says. If you, 172, want to believe them because you have a bias into thinking jensen totally straight, which is so fucking obvious that it might as well be a blinking good year blimp, fine but save you lunatic nonsense for your own mirror. I have never posted here before and no, people "like me" don't stop others from posting lies or truths. That is a great try at placing blame and also is you projecting your fears again. Oh, and by the way you assumptive little shit, I am a straight female and YOU are a homophobe by your speech alone. You seem to have an issue with gays and most likely yourself as you keep calling everyone that disagrees with you crazy, lunatics and insane. If anyone needs help, YOU are the one and I really hope you get it. You seem very angry and mad at everyone. Hey, that is MY opinion, just like you have your shitty opinion. Deal with it.

by Anonymousreply 18102/12/2013

It looks like they might be writing Dean as bisexual on the show! Hope that means he makes out with Castiel.

by Anonymousreply 18202/12/2013

Joanna Krupa says that she had sex with Jensen and that he gave her orgasms.

by Anonymousreply 18302/13/2013

R181, you are the craziest, angriest person I think I've ever seen on the DL. That being, it makes sense that:

A. You're posting on a Jensen Ackles thread and

B. That you're a straight female.

([italic]Cough[/italic].... FANGURL! Jensen Ackles FANGURL!!!!

by Anonymousreply 18402/13/2013

Amen, R184. R181 is ku ku for some coco puffs. I'm scared of the angry straight female.

by Anonymousreply 18502/13/2013

TBH, you guys have all been HAD!!! Enjoy(ed) the show.

by Anonymousreply 18602/13/2013

[184] you should look at yourself. Talk about one angry person. Wow. You can't stand the fact that someone doesn't agree with you. You get so irate at any observations you feel dare to question yours. I'm not sure how you get I'm angry when I pointed out fallacies in someone elses post and called you out for saying mentally ill people have no valid opinion.You also are being called out for being a misogynistic douche. Ya, hard to bring your dick out and piss all over that when anyone can look above and see your nonsense, isn't it? I didn't say they were necessarily wrong about the guy but that THEY most likely are making things up for attention. In Hollywood, observations like thee are a dime a dozen. It is sad to see gay boys dowing straight women because they observed something about sexuality that you think is a diss. How truly sad that people like you buy into such normative BS. You must hate who you are and why? Why do you think being gay is a diss? You need to try an love yourself doll. The anger is your own projected on others when you didn't get your way. YOU are angry because you are a childish individual who hates others to disagree and not kiss your ass. I am sure you would claim someone who called you out on your BS post for what it was and made you look into yourself, assess your "logic," would be a threat and called any name you could use to discredit them. Typical protection mode. You are trying to butch up and seem a bit more educated and in the know than you know you really are, to save face so to speak. You sure call a lot of people crazy when I have a feeling it is YOU who are angry, lacking in formal education and quite insecure. To the gay boys acting like hateful hetrophobes, YOU are why straights call other gays out and worry about them. YOU are as bad as people coming on here saying faggot and nasty homophobic slurs. You are no better and make the gay community look like fools and spiteful idiots when most are not like you. Way to go! I guess I hit it all on the head with you [184-and the poster of the sighting as you are either that person or way too invested] Please look into dealing with your issues. This wasn't about the guy Jensen.This was about the lies and the social aspect of it all, why people need to lie or spin stories in places like this and others. You are an idiot not to see that. LOL PS-stop replying to yourself. It looks desperate.

by Anonymousreply 18702/13/2013

Sheesh, honey, paragraphs are our friends.

by Anonymousreply 18802/13/2013

Jensen is good in bed according to Joanna Krupa, so I'm not surprised he was able to successfully carry out an impregnation

by Anonymousreply 18902/13/2013

[quote]Sheesh, honey, paragraphs are our friends.

So are Seroquel, Risperadal, Haldol and Clozaril, which R187 has obviously stopped taking.

by Anonymousreply 19002/13/2013

Oh Lord, I don't know whether to laugh or cry at all these post. Such angry people on one side and funny comments on the other side.

by Anonymousreply 19102/13/2013

Jensen will have a boy because he's so good at giving orgasms. Studies show that women who orgasm during conception have boys.

by Anonymousreply 19202/13/2013

I love the Joanne Krupa Orgasm Troll!

by Anonymousreply 19302/13/2013

Oh wow, seems some twink is pissed at getting bitch slapped by a "straight Jensen fan-girl." Gotta love the smell of desperate twink in the morning!

by Anonymousreply 19402/13/2013

This thread is fucked up even by DL standards. R194, you just need to press on, girl. What "twink" are you talking about? You sound like my 80 year old grandmother trying to sound all current and shit. And R187, you are one angry bizarre straight girl. I can't make a lick of sense out of anything you say. JA's wife, aren't you? Pissed off he knocked you up and then ran to Jared to get the nasty taste of your pussy out of his mouth.

This is why there are divisions, people. Breeders on one side and fags on the other. R187 is why separate but equal needs to be maintained. Straight fangurls need to stick to IMDB.

by Anonymousreply 19502/13/2013

[quote]Gotta love the smell of desperate twink in the morning!

As opposed to cray-cray in the evening.

by Anonymousreply 19602/13/2013

Wow, look at the nasty repugnant gay boys who want to be accepted for who they are but refuse to accept others and call for division. Gay community: you should be pimp slapping these hoes into place. They make you look like hypocritical tools. In most "straight communities" online when people act like homophobic docuhebags, other straights call them on their BS but here, people allow really bad behavior from their own community. How very shameful. Come on folks.Both sides here are being idiotic.

by Anonymousreply 19702/14/2013

I don't understand the last couple of posts but both Jensen and Jared looked very hot in glasses last night!

by Anonymousreply 19802/14/2013

People should be able just to celebrate Jensen's body and its innate ability to satisfy the carnal needs of other men, even if it is sadly unused for the purpose for which it is so well suited.

by Anonymousreply 19902/14/2013

They did look really cute!!

Love where the story is going this season.

by Anonymousreply 20002/14/2013

I'm glad I stopped watching Supernatural a couple of years ago. The fact that Jensen is a Republican was the last straw.

by Anonymousreply 20102/15/2013

[195] Are you on drugs? You sound like the old queen "Torch Song Trilogy" fag (and ya, I use that term as long as idiots on here down straights and bisexuals) who wants to feel as if he is funny and entertaining when he is just tried and trifflin. I am sorry that your granny is the only one left who will communicate with you and you come here and try to diss others using her. Shame on you bitch. It is sad that you keep needing to say I am a straight female LOL You are fucking gullible as hell. No,I'm not his wife but bet she would kick your ass on general principle for being an idiot. What do you have against her anyway? You like her shoes and are jealous huh? They wouldn't go with your Target outfit. I am sorry I did not dumb down my post for you and make it readable by idiot gayboi standards. No one cares of Jensen is straight, gay, pan sexual, bisexual or what prarpillias he has. he most likely will never tell. Go watch the Jared Jack Off video. Shesh. I am here to see how people react and act in this type of situation.

by Anonymousreply 20202/15/2013

Chill out for goodness sake R202. No need to pop your cork.

by Anonymousreply 20302/15/2013

R202 Okay then if you won't dumb it down can you at least come back and try to type it out again after the bath salts have worn off.

by Anonymousreply 20402/15/2013

They're expecting a girl.

by Anonymousreply 20502/24/2013

I am a bi woman married to a man. Love supernatural, Sam and dean. That being said: I totally believe the dj quills' friend especially after extensive Internet investigations and ping-testing. Anyone who thinks either of them is gay or actively sleeping with men OR that DJ Qualls friend is lying at all is delusional and needs to refine their logical analysis skills and ping accuracy.

Btw hello from a new visitor/first time poster.

by Anonymousreply 20602/24/2013

Jensen seems more interested in the guy that plays Benny.

by Anonymousreply 20702/24/2013

Source, R205?

by Anonymousreply 20802/24/2013

Danneel announced it on her twitter.

by Anonymousreply 20902/24/2013

Disappointing. I was hoping it would be a boy so that we could see what Jensen Junior would turn out to look like.

by Anonymousreply 21002/26/2013

Are you sure, R207?

by Anonymousreply 21102/26/2013

[R211] That is Misha with Sebastian Roché rather than Jensen.

by Anonymousreply 21202/26/2013

I am happy to watch Jensen & Misha make out as well, R211, Supernatural is rich in beautiful men! Glad Misha is back next season.

by Anonymousreply 21302/26/2013

Fuck collins and his crazed fans.

by Anonymousreply 21402/26/2013

How many more seasons is this show going to go on? It was supposed to finish a couple years ago.

by Anonymousreply 21502/26/2013

Frau Fangirl alert at R214. "But Jensen only presents his hole to JARED!"

by Anonymousreply 21602/26/2013

FUCK YOU, R216!!

I am talking about the show.

There is absolutely no reason for that character to continue on.

He is dead weight: a crazy, mind-controlled, puppet for hell-knows-who.

He does NOT fit.

Do you honestly believe they would have Dean involved with another man on a CW show? Bitch, please,

Dean has NEVER shown gay or bi tendencies.

To say nothing of the fact that they have said that angels are sexless and, and junkless.

by Anonymousreply 21702/26/2013

LOL at R217. Republican or not, Jensen would lap dive Misha like nobody's business.

by Anonymousreply 21802/26/2013

I'm sick of Jensen.

by Anonymousreply 21902/27/2013

Happy Birthday, Jensen!!!

Love you!!

by Anonymousreply 22002/28/2013

[R206] YAWN. Ya ya, nice nonsense but other people say that if you do not see he is gay, you're delusional.I personally have NO clue but many married men do mess around with guys. I could give 0 fucks. I just laugh at how naive and stupid many are to think that marriage ceremonies makes it impossible for men to do that. Idiots. What your stupid ass is saying is that if anyone disagrees with you, they're delusional. That is just really sad and shows how much you really have no clue about reality. You believe what you agree with as many do and you're just being a childish bitch about it, but whatever... you need to make your belief's real to you. He may or may not be honest and those that want to believe rather nasty things about an actor based on anonymous post, in realty, are the ones that are delusional. Also, no one cares that you're BI.I know you said it to imply that you must have some secret gaydar or intuition about gays but what you did was make yourself look like an idiot. This is not about you. Sit the fuck right on down.

by Anonymousreply 22103/01/2013

When he was single, it was that he wasn't married. When he got married, it was that he didn't have kids. Now that he has a baby coming, it's that lots of married men with children are secretly gay, so marriage and children mean nothing (except when their absence = gay). The guy could be reverse cowgirling the night away--but who is really being delusional here? Is it possible--just possible--that these two men have no sexual relationship and never have?

by Anonymousreply 22203/01/2013

R222 is clearly a cog in the Evil PR machine that forces Jensen and Jared to hide their pure, monogamous love for each other!

by Anonymousreply 22303/01/2013

r222 is a very sad individual, and what's worse is that he's a stereotype of the gay community. Get over it. He ain't gay, and he's a Republican.

by Anonymousreply 22403/01/2013

wow, I thought this thread had been deleted.

by Anonymousreply 22503/25/2013

Fuck his wife, Jensen Ackles has impregnated MEEEEEEEEEE!

by Anonymousreply 22603/25/2013

Why do so many of you think Jared and Jensen have to be lovers? Did you ever think they/ or one of them, might be bi? I swear it is the nasty trolls in the gay community these days that they are the worst homophobes at times and the worst at stereotyping. Who knows who they guys fuck but being "married" often does not mean 100% straight. Just cause so many of YOU have been turned down by the cute bisexual guys doesn't mean that is everyone's expereince. I think it is so telling to see how gullible some of you are You believe some anonymous person because that is what YOU want to see the scenario as being or what you believe them to be. This thread is full of naive idiots.

by Anonymousreply 22704/01/2013

You are right, R212. I'm starting to think that Misha acts that way with everyone.

by Anonymousreply 22804/02/2013

R217 if you don't think Dean has shown bi tendencies then you're just not paying attention.

And as far as angels go, it doesn't matter that Cas has no junk in his natural form because he doesn't live in that form, he lives in his vessel who does have junk. He slept with Daphne and Meg.

by Anonymousreply 22904/02/2013

R227, you do realize that most of the people posting on this thread are fat fraus, right? That is who they attract.

99.9% of the gay men on here, or anywhere else for that matter, could care less about Jared and/or Jensen and who they fuck or whether they're straight, gay, bi, or a-sexual.

by Anonymousreply 23004/03/2013

Now it seems that the extreme Jensen/Jared believers convinced themselves that Jensen's wife is not really pregnant, and that a surrogate mother will secretly give birth to Jensen and Jared's baby!

by Anonymousreply 23104/26/2013

R231 For the love of God let this thread die! It's just page after page of scary fan girls trolling about absolutely nothing and making shit up.

by Anonymousreply 23304/26/2013

Justice Jay Ackles was born on May 30th.

JJ Ackles

J2 Ackles

by Anonymousreply 23406/07/2013

Yep. I find it hilarious.

by Anonymousreply 23506/07/2013

Wait, the baby is going to have two J's as the initials of her names? Like it's one J for each of these guys almost? That's kind of, hmmmm.

by Anonymousreply 23606/07/2013

Honestly, you can't make this SHIT up!!!!!

by Anonymousreply 23706/07/2013

R237 It's kind of cute. Whatever the situation is exactly it can't be great. The new "official" parents have already had a big fight. Maybe that is what some people with newborn babies do though.

by Anonymousreply 23806/08/2013

Oh, I know , R238, it's completely adorable, and squee worthy.

What argument and why?

Please, please spill!!

by Anonymousreply 23906/08/2013

Jensen Ackles' aunt Darla is a lesbian and out and proud. She's married to her wife, Kelli. Darla is Jensen's mother, Donna's sister.

See link.

by Anonymousreply 24006/11/2013

We know this already, R240.

by Anonymousreply 24106/11/2013

r241 many posters on this thread don't seem to know that at all.

by Anonymousreply 24206/12/2013

Rumblings that Danneel wants to be involved in a reality show about new celeb moms. That is causing some huge issues at the moment.

by Anonymousreply 24306/14/2013

The fact that this asshole is still a Republican is a huge turnoff.

by Anonymousreply 24406/15/2013

justice jay is a dumb ass name.

people have no sense in naming their spawns.

brayden, rayden, crayden anyone?

by Anonymousreply 24508/01/2013

I'll bump this thread.

You are missing the forest for the trees, R245.

Justice Jay

It's a J2 BABY!!!!!!

She is a really cute baby. No hair, whiter than white. It's too bad she might not have gotten her daddy's beautiful green eyes.

by Anonymousreply 24608/04/2013

I read the one who plays his brother has knocked up his Romney loving wife too.

by Anonymousreply 24708/13/2013

Yep, she's pregnant with baby #2. How come all of the Vancouverite DLers never have gossip on these guys? They've been filming there for years now!

by Anonymousreply 24808/13/2013

This is the dumbest thread topic with the weirdest Frau posters. I can't imagine how these boring straight actors are a topic of interest to Datalounge, except to draw in lonely, unhinged straight women to mock.

by Anonymousreply 24908/14/2013

I'm a nut for not believing in a double bearding conspiracy theory about two actors that are conservative and married with kids? Badly written fanfiction isn't a fact to me, so I'd say that I am completely sane. Do you honestly think they have PR guys are out to conceal the meandering, unrealistic truth about their True Love? I just wish straight women would stop posting fake gossip about celebrities that aren't even gay. This is like Lord of the Rings fans all over again. There are other messageboards for girls' sexual fantasies.

by Anonymousreply 25108/15/2013

You sound unhinged and very defensive, r251, over a pair of C-list actors who will, in all likelihood, fade into obscurity with a year of Supernatural's ending. It seems to matter to you, very much, that they're "straight."

It is quite startling indeed that whenever Jared's and Jensen's rampant heterosexuality is questioned, out come the hot denials.

Gay or not, the Js are low level "stars" and they'll never rise above the C-level of fame. So why does it matter so much if some fans still believe they're gay after all this time, and after marriages and babies?

Is it because you don't believe they're all that straight either?

So maybe the Js aren't in a relationship. That does not preclude them being gay, however.

Whatever the truth is, for a pair of allegedly straight men, their marriages are very strange - not living with their wives, for one thing.

by Anonymousreply 25208/15/2013

Js are being kept from coming out by TPTB (producers of the show), who btw also know the importance of slash and want them to show just enough affection to keep those fans happy, yet in their private lives show the semblance of straightness. The actors want kids anyway, so this phase is not a terrible compromise, but future plans are to be together.

by Anonymousreply 25311/24/2013

In your dreams!

by Anonymousreply 25411/24/2013

Yup, I agree, R253.

by Anonymousreply 25511/24/2013

Jensen....hmmm....i like him so!

by Anonymousreply 25611/24/2013

I know that may piss off a lot of you, but Jensen Ackles seems adorable!

by Anonymousreply 25711/24/2013

R253, openly or closeted?

by Anonymousreply 25811/24/2013

I've never seen this show, but I just read a fan board about it and it is much more interesting than the Ponies. Please bare with me - I am interested in fan psychology.

It seems there are the Wincest people who are interested in the on-screen brothers' relationship. And most enjoy incest in the fics but are happy with the 'canon' closeness in the show. The J2 people are a different story - they think the sexual relationship extends to the actors, possibly because they don't want to think about brothers doing it.

Then there's the complication of the producers writing a lot of homo-context between Dean (played by Jenson) and Misha Collen's character, Castiel. I don't know how much since I haven't seen the show, but it sounds pretty blatant. So the 'brother' fans hate the Misha character, and even hate Misha because he also plays up the Dean/Castiel relationship. So producers and Misha spread the rumor that Castiel and Dean were going to get in a romantic relationship this season, those fans got their hopes up, and were crushed when Castiel turned human and had sex with a woman. The fans even got on a Twitter shouting match with producers saying they were 'queer baiting' and no courage to follow through.

Am I on target?

My thoughts: Producers and actors should NOT communicate with fans about slash unless they plan to have the storyline evolve into a gay relationship. These people will find enough context to keep themselves happy. I almost don't blame them for being crushed if producers purposely built it up just to tease them, but then did not follow through.

by Anonymousreply 25911/24/2013

Fans who want the intense character relationship to continue are not looking at the big picture. It's becoming too obvious with their real life situation. TPTB promoting other relationships is actually a good thing - It proves there's something more important to distract from.

by Anonymousreply 26011/24/2013

258: obviously closeted for the most part, with a few in their inner circle who know.

by Anonymousreply 26111/26/2013

"The J2 people are a different story - they think the sexual relationship extends to the actors, possibly because they don't want to think about brothers doing it."

Nope, most don't have any problems with Wincest.

"Then there's the complication of the producers writing a lot of homo-context between Dean (played by Jenson) and Misha Collen's character, Castiel."

Wrong again, R259. There is no "homoerotic context" between either the characters or the actors. People are looking for any sort of miniscule interaction between them that they can then interpret as such.

The brother fans hate the Castiel character because he is a useless character. There is no story for him anymore. They should have made him leave the show ages ago. Again, there is no "relationship" between them other than maybe friendship? Tolerance, certainly, grudging acceptance of his presence, I guess.

That asshole, Misha Collins is the one always bringing up their supposed "relationship" only because he knows that if he doesn't tie his wagon to one of the main stars, he is as good as gone.

"My thoughts: Producers and actors should NOT communicate with fans about ..." pretty much anything at all, actually. It gives them (the fans) some sort of sense of entitlement as to what they can ask for or even demand.

Producers have NEVER built up anything, it is all in the minds of some of the more rabid fans.

by Anonymousreply 26211/26/2013

He is a disgusting republican.

by Anonymousreply 26311/26/2013

I wish he would put a baby in me

by Anonymousreply 26511/26/2013

The "brothers fans" hate Castiel because of his scorching sexual chemistry with Dean and the rumors of amiable partner-swapping between Jensen/Misha and their open-minded wives.

by Anonymousreply 26611/26/2013

Interesting points 262. But I'm not sure I agree that there is NO chemistry written in the show between Dean and Castiel. This is just based on what I've read on fan boards though - the fans seems to be exploding with excitement about it. I only saw the show for the first time tonight and C wasn't in it. But from what I know of slash fans, they pick up on the innuendo when it's there. Sure the fans will react if the actors push it, but there also has to be chemistry for the fans to get that excited by it.

A more important point is though: If J2 fans think the actors are really happy together, why do they care which of the characters fuck in the show? None of the character development, or trolling actors, or none of it should make a difference if you think the actors are together. Because that's reality from your point of view.

by Anonymousreply 26711/26/2013

It also depends on what fan boards you've been to. It seems ridiculous to note but there are some boards with VERY definite agendas.

You are talking about two VERY different things in the second paragraph.

Why do we care who gets together on the show? Mostly we don't. The problem comes when they want to make a character different from the character that has been around for 9 fucking years and has specific patterns and tastes.

All of a sudden they want Dean to be with Cas? Why the fuck would the fans of the show, fans that have been watching from the very START of the show want him to be gay for that douchebag? It makes no sense.

What some believe about Jared and Jensen has nothing to do with the show itself.

by Anonymousreply 26811/27/2013

Did Misha really say at a con in front of the other two: "Is it weird playing brothers when you are lovers in real life?" If so that's hysterical!

R268, maybe they just want to spice it up a little bit with the addition of a new character. Honestly the Js seem kind of dull. Misha seems dynamic with a funny personality. I'll have to watch next week to see if his character is as useless as you say.

by Anonymousreply 26911/28/2013

Watch the first 3 seasons then you'll see how superfluous he really is.

Yeah, he did say that, but it only shows his desperation in wanting to be included in the J's circle. He thinks he is being funny but he comes off as desperate and attention-seeking.

by Anonymousreply 27011/28/2013
Need more help? Click Here.

Follow theDL catch up on what you missed

recent threads by topic delivered to your email

follow popular threads on twitter

follow us on facebook

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!