Serving up this steaming pile of
Celebrity Gossip
Gay Politics
Gay News
and Pointless Bitchery
Since 1995

Taylor Swift Has Her First Break Up of 2013

Taylor Swift heads home alone from 'romantic holiday' after splitting from Harry Styles following almighty row

It seems Taylor Swift will soon be penning yet more heartfelt ballads about her lovelife. The Red singer, 23, has ended her month-long fling with One Direction heart-throb Harry Styles, 18, after an angry row during their New Year's vacation. A source told MailOnline exclusively: 'Yes I can confirm they have split up. 'They were on holiday and had an almighty row. They are two young stars at the top of their game so who knows what will happen in the future.'

After spending Christmas apart the pair had jetted off to the British Virgin Islands on New Year's Day to spend some time together. But things did not go to plan and Taylor ended the holiday early, flying back to the U.S. on her own after just three days on vacation on January 4. A picture obtained by MailOnline shows the glum star sitting alone on a boat, her hands in her lap, as she departs the island of Virgin Gorda.

Meanwhile Harry stayed on alone and lived it up, partying with fellow guests, and even fitting in a visit to Richard Branson, who owns a neighbouring a private island.'Richard Branson heard Harry was staying nearby so invited him to come check out Necker,' a source told Business Insider.'So when Taylor left for the states, Harry went to Branson's island for the day to let off some steam.' On his short trip to Necker Island Harry 'did plenty of partying'. He returned to Gorda in the early morning hours looking like he had a 'raucous night'. Photos showing an an apparently happy Harry living it up without his now ex-girlfriend were posted online by fans. They show the British star enjoying himself in a hot tub alongside Branson and other guests and posing shirtless with fans. Earlier photos had also shown Taylor, who wore a pretty sundress as she posed with fans.

Twitter lover Taylor has remained ominously quiet in recent days, with her first message since New Year's being on January 5 when she wrote: '...'til you put me down.'

It wasn't until Monday that Harry returned from his vacation, three days after Taylor made her early exit.The glum looking star arrived at London's Heathrow airport journeying through the terminal with his entourage carrying his luggage as a group of screaming fans followed behind. He and Taylor were last seen publicly on New Year's Eve in New York, when they couldn't have appeared closer. As the clock struck midnight they rang in the new year by sharing a very public kiss under the bright lights of Times Square. Harry, who had jetted to New York just days before to ring in the New Year with his girlfriend, couldn't resist giving her a passionate smooch as crowds of people swarmed around them.

One person who might be happy about the split is Taylor's father, who had been worried the two were moving too quickly.Scott Kingsley Swift even ordered Harry to slow down his relationship with his daughter after reports the pair were talking about marriage. Scott reportedly told floppy haired Harry to 'cool' his romance with country princess Taylor after reports Harry told the singer that he loved her during their break in Manhattan.

It is easier to see why her father was worried.Despite being beautiful, successful and in great shape Taylor does not have much look in her lovelife.She has been previously linked to Taylor Lautner, John Mayer, Jake Gyllenhaal and more recently, high school student Conor Kennedy.

by Anonymousreply 2601/11/2013

She's a whore, darlin'.

by Anonymousreply 101/07/2013

I'm going to invent an Firefox add-on or some other application that automatically blocks all Taylor Swift news or pictures. I'm going to be richer than Zuckerberg.

by Anonymousreply 201/07/2013

probably not her last.

by Anonymousreply 301/07/2013

Probably not his last either, R3. At the rate Harry is going, he will go through more beards in a lifetime than an Edwin Jagger razor.

by Anonymousreply 401/07/2013

Taylor, at her piano...

"Harry, marry, fairy."

"One Direction, Nun Detection"

"Harry Styles, Marry denials, telephone dials, Wait I already did a phone one."

Places index finger on lower lip and goes back to meditating.

by Anonymousreply 501/08/2013

[She's a whore, darlin']

No, she's a lesbian, dear.

by Anonymousreply 601/08/2013

This untalented bitch needs to go away!

by Anonymousreply 701/08/2013

Two airheads.

One beard.

Zero chemistry.

by Anonymousreply 801/08/2013

Styles only agreed to the bearding arrangement when they told him it would only be for one month.

by Anonymousreply 901/08/2013

Anybody actually believe this was real in the first place? I think Simon himself probably cooked up this little farce to boost this boy's popularity in the states. You know they gonna try to make him a solo artist.

by Anonymousreply 1001/08/2013

This chick jumps from one dude to another way too fast for it to be believable.

by Anonymousreply 1101/08/2013

Why would Harry Styles need a beard? He was fucking that older presenter Caroline Flack last year.

Not gay. Unless it's for Taylor Swift but who thinks about her vagina?

by Anonymousreply 1201/08/2013

There was a BI a few weeks ago that predicted this exact same thing right after the new year.

by Anonymousreply 1301/08/2013

Taylor Swift is a star specifically targeted at White Republican teenage girls?

Who cares?

OP must be a Log Cabin Republican.

by Anonymousreply 1401/08/2013

I don't think this was a bearding situation. Why would you beard for someone for such a short period of time? This was about boosting album sales and Harry's notoriety in the states.

by Anonymousreply 1501/08/2013

R12 - to raise his profile in the States? Everyone has heard of Taylor Swift, after all. Harry Styles, not so much.

In any way, he's just a fugly talentless eejit who will do anything suggested by his PR team just to prolong his 15-min of fame that tiny bit longer.

by Anonymousreply 1601/08/2013

[Blind Gossip] We know the tabloids and the fans are loving this hot young couple!

We also know that the relationship is completely fake and won’t last much longer.

The paparazzi are notified whenever they are on the move so they can be photographed holding hands and looking like a couple.

All the hand-holding and party kissing is totally staged. They don’t really care about each other… but they both sure know how to play the publicity game! They also know that they can never, ever admit that the whole relationship is a publicity stunt.

And here’s a fact that will either trouble fans or leave them greatly relieved: They aren’t really spending the night together! They walk into the front door of her hotel holding hands, but he only spends a few minutes with her. He spends the night at his own place, and then meets up with her the next morning when they are ready to leave. The couple then leaves the hotel through the front door a couple a minutes apart to make it look like they spent the night together.

The relationship is scheduled to be a very short one. They may ring in the New Year as a couple… but they won’t make it to Valentine’s Day.

by Anonymousreply 1701/08/2013

Taylor Swifts songs are ghost written.

One day, this will come out.

by Anonymousreply 1801/08/2013

She must be quite a pill.

by Anonymousreply 1901/08/2013

I remember when I used to date Taylor Swift!

by Anonymousreply 2001/08/2013

Why did she take a boat from Virgin Gorda, unless it was to make sure she was seen by the paps? Most people fly out to San Juan or Florida.

by Anonymousreply 2101/08/2013

Girlfriend like to play the field. You Go gurl!

by Anonymousreply 2201/08/2013

They are BOTH so fucking famous already. Why would they need even more publicity? I don't get it.

by Anonymousreply 2301/08/2013

I wish I knew already now how many boyfriends will she have in this year.

by Anonymousreply 2401/08/2013

[quote]Why would Harry Styles need a beard? He was fucking that older presenter Caroline Flack last year.

Well dear, that is what we're all led along by the nose to believe. Keeping it 'cosy' between X Factor employees.

[quote]They are BOTH so fucking famous already. Why would they need even more publicity? I don't get it.

What exactly does 'too much publicity' look like? I would imagine much wants more in most cases if you are onto a good thing?

Just a guess but Taylor needed exposure to the British/European markets and perhaps reasons of a personal nature and Harry needed a beard pre tour for a.) reasons of a personal nature b.) he's been 'single' a long time and perhaps drawing too much attention to that/was his turn in the group?

Maybe they thought ticket figures would be boosted out of interest by uniting fans/genres/crossover appeal?

by Anonymousreply 2501/09/2013

Apparently she isn't "putting out" and that is the problem.

[quote]Harry Styles Dumped Taylor Swift Because She’s ‘Asexual & Wouldn’t Put Out,’ Says Insider

Asexual = Lesbian in this case.

by Anonymousreply 2601/11/2013
Need more help? Click Here.