Serving up this steaming pile of
Celebrity Gossip
Gay Politics
Gay News
and Pointless Bitchery
Since 1995

Kim Kardashian's pregnancy

Does anyone feel sorry for Kanye? And I keep wondering why Kanye could like her, how anyone can like her. Now, I can't wait to hear how much she's going to make on the pregnancy.

by Anonymousreply 2803/24/2013

Because Kanye and Kim are producing a spawn, I feel sorry for the world.

by Anonymousreply 101/07/2013

I wonder if Ricardo Tisci, rumored to be Kanye's ex, is finding this amusing or just sad. They were hot together and Kim is a downgrade from him.

Hell, he should have gone after ROB Kardashian.

by Anonymousreply 201/07/2013

I dont. They have known each other for many years so they know what they are getting into.

by Anonymousreply 301/07/2013

Kanye is a pig, and an egomaniacal monster. This will work wonderfully for him, I imagine!

by Anonymousreply 401/07/2013

This baby is less a "blessed event" and more a business arrangement that is probably looked at as an accessory for both the sperm and egg donor.

"Kimmy, yo gonna wear yo Birkin bag today?"

"No, K, think I will wear the baby. Do you think it will match my too tight sheer black top with matching too tight skirt or will the Birkin look better?". "Birkin? But my mom says to wear the baby at least once a week so we stay relevant."

by Anonymousreply 601/07/2013

It's the fulfillment of a gypsy curse from old Armenia. The delivery nurse will be the first to see the 666 birthmark on the baby's head.

by Anonymousreply 701/07/2013

They're untalented and bothersome people who should both just go away, so I think they're perfectly matched.

by Anonymousreply 801/07/2013

I don't hate Kanye and I don't disluke Kim Kardashian. I can't stand her mother, but be honest. Kim & Kanye are good together.This may work. He seems a lot calmer, sober more often, and she seems less...ah, less.. never mind.

by Anonymousreply 901/07/2013

I can't wait to see how big Kim's ass gets.

by Anonymousreply 1001/07/2013

Isn't she still married to what's his name? Or did they finally get a divorce?

I didn't see the E! Special on it.

by Anonymousreply 1101/07/2013

She's still married, R11. Delicious, isn't it?

by Anonymousreply 1201/07/2013

I believe it will be a white baby. Artifical insimination, no doubt.

by Anonymousreply 1301/07/2013

I'm with r9. Don't have any bad feelings for Kim or Kanye but Kris Jenner is fucking evil. Now that she is getting ready to have kids of her own I would love to see Kim get some nerve and move away from the influence of her mother.

by Anonymousreply 1401/07/2013

sometimes my turtle heads look like my baby

by Anonymousreply 1501/07/2013

According to TMZ, Kim will still be married to her missing link ex when she gives birth.

by Anonymousreply 1601/07/2013

Total sham, Kanye is a gay fish.

by Anonymousreply 1701/08/2013

I read that it's rumored they may live in France or the UK so clearly Kanye wants sme distance there.

by Anonymousreply 2001/08/2013

And so are abortions and discretion, R19. Clearly a bastard is exactly what they wanted.

by Anonymousreply 2101/08/2013

For some weird reason I have a feeling they made a deal or something. Kim always wanted a kid.. she and Kanye have been friends forever. I mean.. it makes sense, right? I also think Kanye has a little crush on Scott and probably thought that getting closer to Kim would mean he'd also get closer to Scott. In the first episode of the first season of Kourtney and Kim takes NY there was a really gay moment.. Scott is walking in wearing a really expensive suit and Kanye was just like "damn he dresses nice!" It was the gayest thing ever I swear to god. He was almost checking him out.

by Anonymousreply 2201/09/2013

by Anonymousreply 2303/07/2013

Interesting, in r23's link it says she and Kanye had dinner with Riccardo Tisci.

by Anonymousreply 2403/07/2013

Who else suspects it was an incredibly cynical deal?

Kim wants a baby, Kanye wants a spot on a high-rated reality TV show. I just hope the pregnancy is faked, and they'll put a CGI baby in front of the cameras.

by Anonymousreply 2503/07/2013

Yikes. Doesn't she have some stylists or something. She looks like shit and needs to learn the pregnant women look better with loose clothing.

by Anonymousreply 2603/24/2013

Why would even reality show watching, poorly educated trash feel sorry for a racist OP?

I feel more sorry for all of you, pathetic people wasting your lives and brain cells and contributing to the dumbing down of society.

by Anonymousreply 2703/24/2013

If you combined all the negative traits shared by the two, what the worst these two could produce.

by Anonymousreply 2803/24/2013

Isn't Kanye gay?

by Anonymousreply 2903/24/2013
Need more help? Click Here.

Follow theDL catch up on what you missed

recent threads by topic delivered to your email

follow popular threads on twitter

follow us on facebook

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!