Serving up this steaming pile of
Celebrity Gossip
Gay Politics
Gay News
and Pointless Bitchery
Since 1995

Was Heath Ledger bisexual?

Rumors has it that he's bisexual and used to hire rentboys. Can someone verify these rumors. Has anyone met him and confirm these rumors?

I personally think he's straight since he actually looked quite uncomfortable in the gay scenes in Brokeback mountain.

by Anonymousreply 3203/05/2013

I always think it's terribly pointless and weird (forget disrespectful; I mean literally weird) when the sexualities of dead people are speculated upon...unless sexuality played a key role in the person's work or accomplishments...and these had better involve exceptionally significant contributions, not just playing a gay person.

by Anonymousreply 101/07/2013

How many of these Ledger threads are we going to have? There's already 3 within the last 5 pages.

by Anonymousreply 201/07/2013

R1, Heath Ledger played a gay person twice. Once in sweat and once in Brokeback.

by Anonymousreply 401/07/2013

Yeah, he used to hire Hayden Christensen, OP, who as you know from the other thread, is rumored to be a rentboy. (rolling eyes).

by Anonymousreply 501/07/2013

I absolutely, positively, refuse to comment on yet another heterosexual male being called anything but what he is. Straight.

by Anonymousreply 601/07/2013

Cheryl, how can you be so sure he's straight? Where's your proof?

by Anonymousreply 701/07/2013

Rumour has it that Heath Ledger and Jake Gyllenyhaal had an affair while they were filming "Brokeback Mountain."

by Anonymousreply 801/07/2013

BUMP for Heath Ledger gay rumors.

by Anonymousreply 901/10/2013

Oh fur shore totez.

by Anonymousreply 1003/04/2013

People claim that gossip is dead because posters get shot down when they post it, but it's actually dead because so many people on the Internet just post their wishful fantasies as "fact".

by Anonymousreply 1103/04/2013

I did not Ledger in his role as "Joker".

by Anonymousreply 1203/04/2013

Exactly, R11.

Attention all DL queens: the voices in your head are not gossip!

by Anonymousreply 1303/04/2013

What's with the present tense, OP?

by Anonymousreply 1403/04/2013

[quote]Rumour has it that Heath Ledger and Jake Gyllenyhaal had an affair while they were filming "Brokeback Mountain."

You mean while he was wooing Michelle Williams? Hang on, she was merely a beard wasn't she? Look how that ended. Of course, she herself is a lesbian and has been trying to find herself her own "beard" ever since. No wonder she never stays with any man for long. It is all starting to make so much sense. Thank you OP.

by Anonymousreply 1503/04/2013

Breaking NEWS: Heath Ledger remains deceased as of this writing.

by Anonymousreply 1603/04/2013

I do not doubt that Heath Ledger and Michelle Williams developed a loving relationship, and conceived a daughter during the filming of "Brokeback Mountain." But this did not keep Ledger from enjoying Jake Gyllenhaal's tasty ass, at least once or twice.

by Anonymousreply 1703/04/2013

Perhaps OP, the Ledger character in Brokeback Mountain looked uncomfortable in the sex scenes etc, because his character was uncomfortable with being gay- hello- I guess you kinda did not get the movie.

by Anonymousreply 1803/04/2013

R1 still thinks Lincoln shared a bed with Speed for four years so they could talk politics.

by Anonymousreply 1903/05/2013

R19 - do you think Lincoln was a top or bottom? I'm guessing bottom.

by Anonymousreply 2003/05/2013

[quote]Rumors has it that he's bisexual

Fact has is that he's DEAD, and no longer doing it with anyone of any gender.

by Anonymousreply 2103/05/2013

R21 - unless the mortician had a go with him before sending him to his final resting place?

by Anonymousreply 2203/05/2013

I realize you think you're being witty and transgressive, r22, but try to make some sense while you're at it. He's been dead, what, 5 years? He's no longer doing it with anybody, whether or not the mortician "had a go with him" several years ago.

by Anonymousreply 2303/05/2013

Just trying to offend the delicate sensibilities of the Heath Ledger troll. Somebody has to do it!

by Anonymousreply 2403/05/2013

He was called 99.9% confident gay on this list of stars by Tim Nasson:

by Anonymousreply 2503/05/2013

DEAD

PEOPLE

DON'T

FUCK.

The end.

FIN.

by Anonymousreply 2603/05/2013

Why is everyone so uptight talking about the sexuality of someone because he's dead? It's so amusing, especially posts like R23, where the pole is permanently stuck up his ass - and will most likely be there when he's dead and buried for five years.

by Anonymousreply 2703/05/2013

R27 Who but the most fucked up, broken queen would talk about the minutae of life of someone they didn't know AND who's been dead for more than five years?

It's hard to take the moral high ground when you're throwing rocks from your sad, windowless pit.

by Anonymousreply 2803/05/2013

[quote]Why is everyone so uptight talking about the sexuality of someone because he's dead?

I couldn't care less if people speculate about a dead guy's sexual orientation, but it's pretty daft to do it in the present tense.

R24, it was probably the HL troll's wet dream to be that mortician!

by Anonymousreply 2903/05/2013

Oh, withering words, R28. Are you new to DL? Are you an example of moral high ground? If so, heaven help us, you judgmental bitch, supposedly writing from your alleged heights.

by Anonymousreply 3003/05/2013

Have fun at the Necrophiliacs Anonymous group meeting, R30.

by Anonymousreply 3103/05/2013

I don't have a problem talking about dead celebs. We talk about Tyrone Power,James Dean, and lots of them. But this one is complete bullshit. Especially about the rent boys.

This is some filth Lainey printed as a blind item with a lot of people assuming it was Heath, and it surfaces every once in a while. Since Lainey can't find her ass with both hands and wouldn't know an "inside source" if one bit her in the ass, I would thoroughly discredit this garbage. Gay straight or Bi, Heath Ledger wouldn't have to rent anyone.

by Anonymousreply 3203/05/2013
Need more help? Click Here.