Serving up this steaming pile of
Celebrity Gossip
Gay Politics
Gay News
and Pointless Bitchery
Since 1995

One Direction's Harry Styles shows off his topless tattooed body as he holidays in the Caribbean

7 January 2013

If there was ever any doubt about how much of a rock star Harry Styles was it has been firmly put to bed now.

The One Direction band member was seen showing off his bad boy side as he holidayed in the Caribbean on Saturday.

Harry, 18, looked like the ultimate rocker hunk as he displayed his heavily tattooed body for all to see in the sunshine.

The teen heartthrob has around 30 different tattoos on his body and all of them were in view as he worked on his suntan.

With his famous floppy hair getting in the way of his view, the singer pulled it up and back into a rather messy pony tail as he stood with his sunglasses on.

With boyish looks and youthful frame covered in ink, Harry looked very different to the fresh faced pop star his fans loved just less than a year ago.

One thing that hasn't changed, however, is his taste in loud beachwear as he sported a colourful pair if Bermuda shorts.

Harry has a large assortment of tattoos that he has amassed over the past twelve months including his sister's name, Gemma, in Hebrew and two largeb swallows on his chest.

He also has 17 Black written below his collar bone, which is a tribute to James Bond and the spy's lucky gambling number.

Most recently he had Lord Neslon's HMS Victory battleship etched on to his left arm after seeing the boat in his girlfriend Taylor Swift's music video.

More randomly he has a coat hanger, padlock, birdcage and random screw on his body too.

With his rock star appearance sorted out, harry needed only work on his attitude to be the complete package.

On Monday morning he arrived at Heathrow airport journeying through the terminal with his entourage carrying his luggage as oblivion reigned over him while a group of screaming fans followed behind.

Wearing an orange knitted hat it seems Harry made a big fashion decision before he stepped off his flight from New York as he was seen clutching another hat.

Hooking a pair of Ray-Ban sunglasses to his grey top, Styles wore a pair of slim fitted jeans with white Converse as he accessorised with a silver chain.

An arylide yellow coloured jacket completed the What Makes You Beautiful singer's look as he headed towards the exit.

Currently loved up with his new girlfriend Taylor Swift, it has been reported that the Red singer's father has warned Styles not to break her heart.

Scott Kingsley Swift has ordered Harry to slow down his relationship with his daughter after reports the pair were talking about marriage.

Scott reportedly told floppy haired Harry to 'cool' his romance with country princess Taylor after reports Harry told 23-year-old Taylor that he loved her during their break in Manhattan.

A bodily tour of Harry's tattoos

17 BLACK: A reference to James Bond's lucky gambling number located on his left collarbone.

CRUCIFIXES: Below '17 Black' are two crosses with the letters 'M' and 'K' under each.

SWALLOWS: Two birds fly towards each other on the singer's chest.

GEMMA: Written in Hebrew, refers to his sister's name with 'Can I cry?' inked

beneath.

CITIES: 'LA', 'NY' and 'LDN' refer to the places where One Direction have performed.

LOVEHEART: In pure black it sits on the front of his upper left arm. WARSHIP: Lord Nelson's HMS Victory inked on the side of his upper arm.

BIRDCAGE: A traditional image sits under Harry's left arm, over his ribcage.

THEATRE MASKS: Comedy and tragedy faces are inked below the birdcage.

SMCL: Next to the theatre masks, according to fans the letters stand for 'Smile More, Cry Later'.

STAR: The singer's first tattoo can be found on the inside of his left arm, towards the armpit.

THINGS I CAN: Written on his right arm.

THINGS I CAN'T: Written on left arm.

MIGHT AS WELL: Inked above his left pelvic bone.

PADLOCK: Sits on left wrist with the phrase, 'I can't change'.

99p: On left wrist with a shamrock leaf, a key and the Aquarius symbol.

SCREW: All of One Direction have this design on their ankles

by Anonymousreply 5901/09/2013

Flash. In. The. Pan.

And now with stupid tattoos.

by Anonymousreply 101/07/2013

Ew. Kill it.

by Anonymousreply 201/07/2013

Maybe he's trying to take attention away from his horrible backne.

by Anonymousreply 301/07/2013

18 with that many tattoos? Couldn't look much trashier.

He'll look great at 50 or 60 I bet.

by Anonymousreply 401/07/2013

[quote] Currently loved up with his new girlfriend Taylor Swift, it has been reported that the Red singer's father has warned Styles not to break her heart

The writer should have waited a few minutes before publishing this. Taylor and her latest victim broke up

Next victim, step up

by Anonymousreply 501/07/2013

Does Cowell phone in items concerning his cash cows to the media himself, or does he have one of his minions do it?

by Anonymousreply 601/07/2013

Don't despair for inked kid, R5. I'm sure his people have Camilla Belle and Blu Cantrell on speed-dial.

by Anonymousreply 701/07/2013

white trash...Lindsay will be calling him next week

by Anonymousreply 801/07/2013

Rock star???

Does he have measles?

by Anonymousreply 901/07/2013

"GEMMA: Written in Hebrew, refers to his sister's name with 'Can I cry?"

So Harry is Jewish?

by Anonymousreply 1001/07/2013

R10, many people today have tattoos in Hebrew and are not Jewish.

by Anonymousreply 1101/07/2013

Why does he have so much back acne?

by Anonymousreply 1201/08/2013

What's he trying to prove?

Watch out, Louis. Extensive tattooing and piercings are always indicative of psychopathology.

by Anonymousreply 1301/08/2013

Besides being the only unattractive member of One Direction, Harry is also the trashy one.

by Anonymousreply 1401/08/2013

What is the fascination with this scrawny, pasty little twerp? Thread after thread about that?!?!? He looks all of 14.

by Anonymousreply 1501/08/2013

If I'm going to spend a night outside someone's house crying out, "Bring him out that we may know him," it's going to be for Zayn.

by Anonymousreply 1601/08/2013

He looks like a piece of trash on Broke Straight Boys

by Anonymousreply 1701/08/2013

Awwwww, these are not the most flattering pictures of him. And someone needs to remind him that it's the fresh-faced boyish looks that made him popular; not tattoos or a bad-boy persona.

by Anonymousreply 1801/08/2013

[quote]What is the fascination with this scrawny, pasty little twerp? Thread after thread about that?!?!? He looks all of 14.

He's a cultural phenomenon who is loved by millions of girls and who is constantly written about by the media. That's why he gets a lot of attention - it's not something DL is creating.

by Anonymousreply 1901/08/2013

Eeeeew, clothes and caps are deffo his friends. He should wear them at all times.

by Anonymousreply 2001/08/2013

[quote]Watch out, Louis. Extensive tattooing and piercings are always indicative of psychopathology.

Umm Louis actually has like 5 or 6 tattoos now himself.

by Anonymousreply 2101/08/2013

Did he get those tattoos in prison? Because they look like they were scratched on to him. And get a personal trainer, or cover up. Not even Broke Straight Boys would want this piece of fetid trash.

by Anonymousreply 2201/08/2013

I remember a poster who considered having tattoos as the person taking ownership of his skin or body again. Creepy thought (what Harry had to go through to want so many tattoos in a short time on his body?)

by Anonymousreply 2301/08/2013

I actually made a scrunched up, "Ew!" face in real life while looking (briefly) at those pics.

by Anonymousreply 2401/08/2013

Nobody cares except the Datalounge Pedos and the three posters who post back and forth to one another.

by Anonymousreply 2501/08/2013

If the Framk Ocean threads were deleted, why haven't these gross Harry Styles threads been deleted?

by Anonymousreply 2601/08/2013

Other threads have strangely been deleted. The ones about bea B's party and bette davis career. I think WM is anti-eldergay...

One more time. If you are attracted to One Direction you are NOT a pedo, they are all over 18..

by Anonymousreply 2701/08/2013

Hideous disfiguration.

by Anonymousreply 2801/08/2013

Arent spots like these an indication of heroin abuse?

by Anonymousreply 2901/08/2013

Give the guy a break. He and the other One Direction guys have to service Simon Cowell sexually whenever he feels like it (without getting paid a dime for that task, I am sure). That just has to leave a mark on you that can't be washed or scrubbed away.

That and being worked to the bone with the constant touring, interviews, and recording music by previously mentioned uberproducer Simon Cowell.

by Anonymousreply 3001/08/2013

Tattoos all over the place. You can see his four nipples. He has backne. He's over.

by Anonymousreply 3101/08/2013

I said before that Harry is being turned out by Simon Cowell and this Nick character. I don't believe he is gay.

by Anonymousreply 3201/08/2013

1 direction have already peaked. Harry will be playing out the LA wild card, lots off trash over exposure while working very little, 'til people grow tired, his tween fans grow up and people stop noticing.

by Anonymousreply 3301/08/2013

I feel like there are dark underpinnings that are not part of the official Harry Styles story.

by Anonymousreply 3401/08/2013

Those aren't tattoos, they're pimples!!!

by Anonymousreply 3501/08/2013

[quote]He looks like a piece of trash on Broke Straight Boys

Yup! Harry Styles pretty much ruined his image.

by Anonymousreply 3601/08/2013

[quote]Umm Louis actually has like 5 or 6 tattoos now himself.

That is not true, I don't believe it.

by Anonymousreply 3701/08/2013

Well, Harry pretty much ruined his acting career. Directors HATE tattoos on actors.

by Anonymousreply 3801/08/2013

His tattooed chest looks uncivilized and barbaric.

by Anonymousreply 3901/08/2013

Mary! at r39

by Anonymousreply 4001/08/2013

I agree R39.

by Anonymousreply 4101/08/2013

No wonder Taylor Swift bailed. He looks like a heroin addict.

by Anonymousreply 4201/08/2013

This was a PR setup. the only reason taylor swift "dated" harry was to make his fans think he's straight. Poor TSwift. The entire band of boys is gay and they are nothing more than sexual objects for dirty old men. Look at the latest video where they are wearing sailor suits? Really? Everyone knows sailors, motorcycle cops, cowboys, constructions men, indian are gay icons. It's sad because they are treated like prostitutes and probably being sexually abused.

by Anonymousreply 4301/08/2013

I was going to post some swarthy remark about this sickly, scrawny femboy but I recalled my youth and being in love with David Cassady. He wasn't that much more masculine. Still, this Styles fellow looks physically sick with all the lesions and anorexic appearance. Is this what youngsters crave now?

When will men like Errol Flynn come back into fashion. He may have been an alkie/druggie who died a slab of waste, but at least during his youth, he looked LIKE A MAN!!!

by Anonymousreply 4401/08/2013

I hate tattoos, but if this little faux celebrity is going to have them, why do they look like he got them from some amateur thug in prison? Surely he has enough money to get professionally inked.

by Anonymousreply 4501/09/2013

David Cassidy looked like Ahnuld compared to this scrawny specimen. Hell, Leif Garrett was even more appealing. But not by much. R19, the fangurls may be getting their panties moist over him, but the fangays should have better taste.

by Anonymousreply 4601/09/2013

My 12 year old niece is obsessed with this guy and even has a lifesize standup of him, so the fangirls are pretty young. Her previous obsession was Josh Hutcherson as Peeta from the Hunger Games. That one at least I could understand.

Are there really fangays for Harry Styles and Is it because of gay rumors?

by Anonymousreply 4701/09/2013

What I can't get over is how amateurish these tattoos look. Some of them look like they were done with a pin and a Sharpie during a drunken party.

by Anonymousreply 4801/09/2013

He looks cold, oily, and doughy all at once. I can't imagine any man lusting after this unfortunate specimen. I assume the inexplicable and unfounded gay rumors are due to the sad fantasies of the loneliest straight women. He looks like a straight up choad.

by Anonymousreply 4901/09/2013

Those tats are for a movie roll/

by Anonymousreply 5001/09/2013

I can't relate to people's fantasy of living under a bridge with Harry and other street people. It's nice though that fans can pick up a guy from a heroin den, take him home and play the song What Makes You Beautiful and enjoy a reasonable facsimile.

by Anonymousreply 5101/09/2013

A movie roll? He's thin. He should eat some roles, R50.

by Anonymousreply 5201/09/2013

r52, I'm guessing you're a plus size. ...the new normal.

by Anonymousreply 5301/09/2013

Never since the begining of time has a tattoo looked good on the chest...

If he even starts to lose his hair he better start looking for a job in the fast food industry...

by Anonymousreply 5401/09/2013

[quote]The entire band of boys is gay and they are nothing more than sexual objects for dirty old men.

Tell that to my niece and the millions of tween girls who actually buy their albums and show up at their concerts.

by Anonymousreply 5501/09/2013

[quote]David Cassidy looked like Ahnuld compared to this scrawny specimen.

Right.

by Anonymousreply 5601/09/2013

Maybe he got those tatoos to try and cover up those pimples all over his body or are they cigarette burns?

by Anonymousreply 5701/09/2013

BARF. I MEAN, BARF.

by Anonymousreply 5801/09/2013

R57 you may be joking but the so-called "mosquito bites" on his torso might well be burns. Given the excessive tattooing, he may well be into pain. God knows, his fans aren't above cutting themselves. It's trending on Twitter, apparently.

by Anonymousreply 5901/09/2013
Need more help? Click Here.