Serving up this steaming pile of
Celebrity Gossip
Gay Politics
Gay News
and Pointless Bitchery
Since 1995

I sense that I'm being rejected in the sauna/steam room because of my body hair.

It seems like all the gay guys I know and see around are getting it on in the sauna and steam except me. I'm fairly good looking and work out regularly. I'm not one of those queens who runs gets to the gym and never sees the gym floor. I actually work out. Still I'm ignored. I think it's my body hair that has them running for the hills. I have a hairy chest and some hair on my shoulders. I've noticed that all the guys getting laid are smooth, so I'm convinced it's the hair.

I'm going to shave my upper body today and see how things work out tonight. Monday typically gets the most traffic in the sauna/steam, so it'll be the ideal time to try out my new look and see how much cock I can attract. I'll let y'all know how it turns out.

by Anonymousreply 5301/08/2013

we need pics.

by Anonymousreply 101/07/2013

If you are as attractive as you say, normal male body hair is just going to make you much more attractive. This is a secondary male sex trait, and as such it is something that gives sexual excitement and stimulation. Only pedophiles are turned off by secondary sex traits.

by Anonymousreply 201/07/2013

I don't think that's true of shoulder and back hair though, R2.

OP, don't go completely smooth. Shave your shoulders and back...and while you're at it, you might as well take care of that unibrow and the jungle growing out of your nose and ears. That's what's making everyone squick.

by Anonymousreply 301/07/2013

Agree with R3. It's probably not the chest hair, assuming it's not grey/gray. Leave it be for now, but get rid of the shoulder and back hair, unibrow, ear and nose hair and then get back to us.

by Anonymousreply 401/07/2013

Thanks for the advice, r3. I had a haircut the other day, and my barber knows to sculpt my eyebrows and clip the nose and ear hair. I don't have any back hair, but maybe the shoulder hair is repulsive to them.

by Anonymousreply 501/07/2013

I'd never shave my body hair for anyone.

by Anonymousreply 601/07/2013

[quote]Only pedophiles are turned off by secondary sex traits.

Interesting way for you to come out as a pedo, R2, but you're wrong. There are plenty of men who don't want to carry on with a hairy ape, unlike you and your pedo ilk.

by Anonymousreply 701/07/2013

It's not the hair, it's your breath.

by Anonymousreply 801/07/2013

It's the thought of a hairy puss-he. Hair is porous, so when rimming, it's like sucking on a shitty stock cube.

by Anonymousreply 1001/07/2013

I prefer "va-guy-na" to "puss-he," but that's just splitting hairs.

by Anonymousreply 1101/07/2013

OP, where is this location with high Monday traffic? a gym? banya monday?

by Anonymousreply 1201/07/2013

MANGINA!

by Anonymousreply 1301/07/2013

[quote]I prefer "va-guy-na" to "puss-he," but that's just splitting hairs.

Don't get me started on split ends. People should use a quality conditioner on anal hair. Preferably a scented one.

by Anonymousreply 1401/07/2013

I never understood how the completely shaved or waxed look did anything to turn guys on. Naturally smooth is one thing, but anything other than trimming and upkeep is a turnoff.

by Anonymousreply 1501/07/2013

Actually, you're being rejected because of your dirty ass.

Seriously. So many bitches need to get a washcloth or a loofa/pouf up in that coochie to clean it, and yet they somehow think that a little trickle of water that goes sorta kinda down their back totally makes their ass as fresh and dewy as a mountain stream.

Y'all bitches be STANKIN' - get a washcloth and some soap/shower gel on those nuts and in that ass!

by Anonymousreply 1601/07/2013

R16, I couldn't agree with you more about the need for cleanliness "down there" but unless someone has dingleberries falling out of his ass, how is one to know if someone is unclean with just a passing glance or quick cruise?

by Anonymousreply 1701/07/2013

I'm sick of hairy fucks acting like everyone needs to love it and if they don't they don't love a real man. Get a grip.

by Anonymousreply 1801/07/2013

OP anyone can shave it off, but not everyone can grow it. As R2 pointed out it is a secondary sex trait. I'm a rather hairy guy in my mid 30's and I would never shave my chest, but I do regularly shave my shoulders and upper back, I only trim my chest.

I seriously doubt it's your hairy body that is not getting you any at the gym.

by Anonymousreply 1901/07/2013

Actually, you are being rejected because they can smell the desperation.

by Anonymousreply 2001/07/2013

OP, if you're in good shape they may be expecting you to hit on them. You may be a daddy without knowing it.

If you're not a daddy, you may have to sing a few songs and suck off a troll or three before the other meat's willing to try you out.

by Anonymousreply 2101/07/2013

Should I even bother pointing out that you aren't "supposed" to be hooking up in a public gym? Or be the "this is why they hate us troll"?

by Anonymousreply 2201/07/2013

Perhaps it is because you look like a transsexual?

by Anonymousreply 2301/07/2013

[quote]my barber knows to sculpt my eyebrows

that's why..

by Anonymousreply 2401/07/2013

Oh, Lordie. Here comes Stubbleback.

by Anonymousreply 2501/07/2013

CHASTITY BONO, IS THAT YOU?

by Anonymousreply 2601/07/2013

[quote] Pissy Tub Queen

Aren't they all?

by Anonymousreply 2701/07/2013

How do you shave your back hair?

by Anonymousreply 2801/07/2013

R24 got it right.

Trimming a furry brow is one thing, but sculpting? Especially on a hairy guy?

No. Just, no.

by Anonymousreply 2901/07/2013

Hairy as a zoo ape? OMG - YES, PLEASE!

by Anonymousreply 3001/07/2013

How about you develop some self-esteem, grow up and get some respect for yourself? Steam room sex is nasty, pervy and completely puerile. I can't believe nobody seems to think they might get some class and standards and cut this shit out. we don't need you to come back in six months all teary-eyed because one of your steam room tricks won't say hi to you on the street and doesn't want to go have coffee with you!

by Anonymousreply 3101/07/2013

heaux

by Anonymousreply 3201/07/2013

Practice your hissing, OP.

by Anonymousreply 3301/07/2013

Maybe you should try "Autumnal Afternoon"

by Anonymousreply 3401/07/2013

R31 was definitely in that famous painting, "Hissing Eldergay with Clenched Asshole."

by Anonymousreply 3501/07/2013

Stop trying to make hissing happen, R35.

by Anonymousreply 3601/07/2013

OP...you are right.

by Anonymousreply 3701/07/2013

I shaved today, and guess what...it didn't make a damn difference. No takers at all. Now I'm really depressed. Seriously, I don't know why it is. Again, fairly good looking and worked out here, so I can't figure out why the rejection. I want to fit into the gay world, and this actually torments me. My friend says it's probably because they all think I'm straight and afraid to approach me. I don't what to think anymore.

by Anonymousreply 3801/07/2013

[quote]I'm sick of hairy fucks acting like everyone needs to love it and if they don't they don't love a real man. Get a grip.

Are you serious? Hairy guys are the sexiest, and the most wanted in the gay world.

by Anonymousreply 3901/07/2013

Truth is, op, you're not good looking. Good looking people don't have this problem.

by Anonymousreply 4001/07/2013

R20 has a good point. There's nothing more unattractive.

R36 is right. Someone's trying way too hard.

by Anonymousreply 4101/07/2013

OP, do you look like a cop?

I never had luck buying drugs because people always said I look like "5-OH' as in "Hawaii 5-0".

Perhaps people think you're a cop looking to make a bust.

I'm telling you, you're going to have to pick someone below your league and suck his dick like you have no standards.

Do you look constipated when you cruise someone? People might mistake your Blue Steel look for a case of constipation.

by Anonymousreply 4201/07/2013

OP it is NOT the hair, they are just not that into you for other reasons. Take it out and start stroking.

by Anonymousreply 4301/08/2013

Where are these saunas where people actually have sex? A gay bath house, I get it, but the gym?

by Anonymousreply 4401/08/2013

"they all think I'm straight"

Not with those eyebrows, Mary.

by Anonymousreply 4501/08/2013

[R44] i don't think OP is saying actual sex. in almost all gym sauna's i've encountered there's always someone trying to start a little flash tug and pull. maybe a grab and jerk if timing allows. if OP was talking about actual all the way sex, i doubt there would be an air of tension and unsureness. it would just be happening already.

by Anonymousreply 4601/08/2013

OP, you really have to initiate things. I think you might be giving off signs of disinterest without knowing it. Don't be so hard on yourself.

by Anonymousreply 4701/08/2013

Join another gym OP! Why would you what a little queen who's ashamed of being a man anyway?

by Anonymousreply 4801/08/2013

You are going to have to try a different way than sitting in the steam room. Fact of life: some people need to try harder than others. Another fact of life: sculpted eyebrows on guys are hideous.

by Anonymousreply 4901/08/2013

I've heard whipping it out and saying, "YUM!" works wonders, OP!

by Anonymousreply 5001/08/2013

Hey OP why do you care about this?

by Anonymousreply 5101/08/2013

All this prisserie about HAIR. Most homosexual men are strictly Amateur Hour, being led around by purely surface desires. If a real man, even the Ultimate Man, came along they couldn't help but "make a hell of heaven and a heaven of hell" (sorry, Milton).

by Anonymousreply 5201/08/2013

Actually, you're being rejected because they can smell the desperation.

by Anonymousreply 5301/08/2013
Need more help? Click Here.