Serving up this steaming pile of
Celebrity Gossip
Gay Politics
Gay News
and Pointless Bitchery
Since 1995

Laura Ingraham!

Does anyone here know her personally, I mean at least indirectly? She was a huge faghag when David Brock was a Republican. Now she is a devout RC single mommy with two adopted kids. Sum1 said Maddow implied she was a lesbian? If that's true, isn't she skating on really thin ice?

inquiring minds wanna know!

by Anonymousreply 5701/08/2013

Well darling, she never licked my snatch, but she does have a remarkably low voice.

by Anonymousreply 101/07/2013

Doesn't she have a gay brother? She was Drudge's hag.

I'd love to know what Rachel Maddow's take on her is if she is, indeed, closeted.

by Anonymousreply 201/07/2013

She does have a gay brother. I think that was a huge thing for her, coming o a place where she could accept him as gay.

by Anonymousreply 301/07/2013

well r3, she certainly has a funny way of "accepting" him being gay.

by Anonymousreply 401/07/2013

Randi Rhodes always calls her Laura Ingalls or little halfpint and it always cracks me up.

by Anonymousreply 501/07/2013

Ann C's gfriend.

by Anonymousreply 601/07/2013

Shes a sanctimonious cunt. A few years ago I saw here on some news/talk show (maybe Chris Matthews?) and she was complaining how people who chose to have lots of kids are not respected and how they are viewed as selfish by some people. She went on the say that she came from a large family and it worked out great for her parents because they had her and her many siblings to do yard and house work. Really. People who have children and then boast about using them as some free labor pool are not selfish?

by Anonymousreply 701/07/2013

People can have as many or as few children as they please. Are we now trying to start new controversies over a matter which has been completely settled for decades? The only aspect of family planning which remains controversial is abortion, and even the most rabid anti-abortion activists agree that if a woman gives birth to a child that she does not want she has a right to give it up for adoption.

by Anonymousreply 801/07/2013

[quote] People who have children and then boast about using them as some free labor pool are not selfish?

Professional servants are expensive. It's cheaper to marry them or breed them than to pay them.

by Anonymousreply 901/07/2013

R8 My point is on one hand she felt it was wrong to say people who have lots of children are selfish and then turn around and brag about how they can be exploited by lazy parents who dont want to do house work. Its a pretty fucked up line of reasoning.

by Anonymousreply 1001/07/2013

How so, R4? I've found Ingrahm to be a little more patient when it comes to gay issues than some of the more reactionary talk radio hosts like Savage and Levin.

by Anonymousreply 1101/07/2013

wrong

by Anonymousreply 1201/07/2013

You take my self, you take my self control...

by Anonymousreply 1301/07/2013

She's great. Really intelligent and not a pushover.

by Anonymousreply 1401/07/2013

R14, is that a joke, or are you a Republican?

She's almost as bigoted and ignorant as Ann Coulter.

by Anonymousreply 1501/07/2013

She and Sweet Annie Coulter are BFF -- mannish STR8 never married old white chicks gotta stick together ya know ....

by Anonymousreply 1601/07/2013

R14 If by really intelligent, you mean she can tell you're so stupid you will believe the lies she spews out, then maybe you're right. Then again, that you are a chump and will believe anything someone tells you is not too hard to figure out

by Anonymousreply 1701/07/2013

In his book BLINDED BY THE RIGHT, David Brock talks about how Ingraham and Ann Coulter would go to gay bars/clubs with him on occasion.

But when you read or hear the overall level of contempt that they spewed about gays for a number of years, you ahve to wonder what kind of schizoid mindset they had to do this.

Brock also talks about how Ingraham would fly into these incredible rages and make threats. He recounts hearing from a college friend of Ingraham's that Ingraham once pulled a gun on an ex-boyfriend.

He also says that he sometimes felt sorry for Ingraham because of her "difficult relationship with her father."

So there's some negative undercurrents in that family. And Coulter's too, I'll bet.

Ingraham once said that she appreciated her gay brother in that he lived his life quietly and "with dignity" instead of proactively fighting for "special rights".

Sounds like a real f**ked up Catholic family.

by Anonymousreply 1801/07/2013

[quote]Ingraham once said that she appreciated her gay brother in that he lived his life quietly and "with dignity" instead of proactively fighting for "special rights

TRANSATION: I was so ashamed of having a gay brother, but thank heavens he didnt embarrass me in public by expecting to be treated the same way every American expects.

by Anonymousreply 1901/07/2013

she's as big a nasty cunt in real life as on tv. She it way too dumb to pretend she is anything but the hate- and rage-filled cunt that she really is. Hates men AND women equally.

by Anonymousreply 2101/07/2013

Aren't they both lesbians, R16? It seems a little coincidental to me that they both just happen to be middle-aged women who are never-married and who also have deep voices.

by Anonymousreply 2201/07/2013

[quote]I like her a lot. She is smart, and not a hack.

She is not smart at all. She panders to her right-wing nutty base like all the other conservative talk show hosts.

She wasn't much better than Dick Morris in predicting the election in November. She called Obama ignorant during the debates and then wrote a piece the week before the election saying Obama's ground game was overrated and wouldn't amount to much.

by Anonymousreply 2401/07/2013

Just because you're a dumb cunt r23 doesn't mean the rest of have to be. Laura is a vile person in person...deal with it cunt.

by Anonymousreply 2501/07/2013

Perhaps Laura is posting here in her own defense/

by Anonymousreply 2601/07/2013

her actions as a dartmouth student are simply not forgiveable. they are indicative of a maniacal, sadistic personality, and her life since that time long ago hardly counters that assessment.

by Anonymousreply 2701/07/2013

[quote]You should really talk to someone about your anger issues, dipshit

Pot meet kettle.

LOL!!!

by Anonymousreply 2801/07/2013

What did she do at Dartmouth, R27?

And btw, why is there someone on this thread who is trying to convince us what a wonderful person Laura Ingraham is?

by Anonymousreply 2901/07/2013

It wouldn't surprise me at all if she lurks here. Her prurient interests need to be stoked and she's the sort who might not elicit a lot of it in real life. She's probably as snarly with her own kind as she is with everyone else.

by Anonymousreply 3001/07/2013

Dartmouth explained:

by Anonymousreply 3101/07/2013

Sorry if you're eating while I post this.

Years ago, The New York Post in one of their Page Six "sightings" blurbs said that Ingraham and Lindsey Graham were spotted playing "tonsil hockey" at a restaurant.

Is anyone surprised that the right-wing NYPost would "in" the obviously gay Graham?

by Anonymousreply 3201/07/2013

R27 She infiltrated a gay student union meeting and secretly taped them. She then published the names of everyone who belonged in the student paper. If that wasn't bad enough, she managed to send copies of it to some of the students parents. Her justification was the parents have a right to know what their sons and daughters are doing at school.

Verdict: She is a cunt.

by Anonymousreply 3301/07/2013

Lindsay Graham?????

Lindsay who's so obviously gay and so obviously in love with John McCain it hurts Graham?????

by Anonymousreply 3501/07/2013

Didn't she used to date Keith Olbermann? Wonder if he was the one she pulled the gun on?

by Anonymousreply 3601/07/2013

I think Laura Ingraham is a closeted lesbian - Rachel Maddow has hinted at it in the past, and she would know who the lesbians are in the showbiz world.

I hope someone outs her one day.

by Anonymousreply 3701/07/2013

I am telling you -- she is and so is Ann Coulter.

by Anonymousreply 3801/07/2013

Wow, r31. I don't know whether Schlussel really believes what she's writing or if she took the opportunity to bash her rivals. Michelle Fraudkin? Lol. How old does she have to be before she discards the adolescent mean girl humor? It sounds like she's jealous these other two ladies have been featured on Fox and have wider listener/viewer/readership.

Are conservative females generally this bitchy with each other?

by Anonymousreply 3901/07/2013

"How old does she have to be before she discards the adolescent mean girl humor?"

Try asking Ann Coulter the same question, R39.

by Anonymousreply 4001/07/2013

Yeah, Ann, too. I've never heard or read Malkin, but I'm sure she has the same style. It's just so funny to see them go at it.

by Anonymousreply 4101/07/2013

R36 -- she must've dated Keith a LONG time ago, cuz he HATED the Bush Administration, and its associated fundies. I cannot see them together AT ALL (and don't give me the Carville - Matalin example).

by Anonymousreply 4201/07/2013

man

by Anonymousreply 4401/07/2013

Amazing to see people here behave in a manner they so readily condemn right wingers for being. I can't believe the number of time I've seen the word cunt thrown around. You'd all be screaming bloody murder if Hillary Clinton or Susan Rice were talked about in such a way.

by Anonymousreply 4501/07/2013

There's a significant "It's OK if you're a Democrat" mindset among liberals (disclaimer: I am a Democrat), who moan and groan about hypocrisy among Republicans. Things like Ted Kennedy's being a manslaughterer, Clarence Thomas being "an unacceptable pig" while Bill Clinton's using his position as AR guv to pressure, if not outright force, women is shrugged off.

by Anonymousreply 4601/07/2013

Ted Kennedy is not a murderer - the CIA tried to kill him by sabotaging his car by damaging the breaks. That is what led to the death of the woman in his car and his own narrow escape.

by Anonymousreply 4701/08/2013

Laura I

by Anonymousreply 4801/08/2013

R47 tinfoil hats are so last season.

by Anonymousreply 4901/08/2013

last decade more like

by Anonymousreply 5001/08/2013

R31, why would you link us to that right wing troll Debbie Schlussel. She's as bad as they are. Sadly Debbie's dreams of being a sought after bleached blonde talking head spouting hateful nonsense have all been for naught. She's rather hideous in a trailer park style - worse than Laura or the other bitch, Ann.

In any event I have told this story before here. A friend (really more a friend of a friend) and Laura were both associates at Bob Bennett's firm - at the time Hogan Hartson. They became friends and my friend liked Laura. I have no idea why and I never asked. I didn't want to hear anything nice about her. But the friend and her husband were both staunch Democrats - the husband having a nice Clinton admin appointment.

My friend was on Bob's defense team when they represented Bill Clinton in the Monica Lewinksy matter. After all those years at the firm she didn't make partner because as she told me she wasn't considered aggressive enough to bring in paying clients. I believed her.

I did learn that Laura's fiance dumped her when she got cancer and supposedly for that reason. She was devastated. That's all I know.

by Anonymousreply 5101/08/2013

OP, she outed gay men in college because their AIDS would spread on cafeteria utensils. She secretly taped them. The woman is a nutcase.

SHE WAS NEVER A FAG HAG. David Brock was not allowed to come out of the closet.

by Anonymousreply 5201/08/2013

[quote][R31], why would you link us to that right wing troll Debbie Schlussel.

Schlussel's far Right crap helped get all the Norwegian kids get massacred. She's a rabid Zionist cunt, who should be thrown out of the fucking country. She's dangerous.

by Anonymousreply 5301/08/2013

ok mea culpa, but the story about Ingraham outing people at Dartmouth is true.

by Anonymousreply 5401/08/2013

Rachel Maddow has hinted in the past that Laura Ingraham is a lesbian, and I think she should go further and out her completely.

by Anonymousreply 5501/08/2013

What kind of "hints" exactly has she made?

by Anonymousreply 5601/08/2013

When Rachel Maddow was interviewed several years ago on someone's show about some recent comments Ingraham had made, Maddow joked that she and Ingraham used to be lesbian lovers.

by Anonymousreply 5701/08/2013
Need more help? Click Here.