Serving up this steaming pile of
Celebrity Gossip
Gay Politics
Gay News
and Pointless Bitchery
Since 1995

Sensitive Nipples (Male Only)

How common is it for a man to have sensitive nipples? Mine are very sensitive, but I haven't met too many other gay men with that same level of sensitivity... As a result, I always feel a little weird asking guys to lick or suck on my nipples.

by Anonymousreply 4901/06/2015

I've had a few guys with sensitive nipples and just love working them into a frenzy. Sadly, mine are cute, but worthless.

by Anonymousreply 101/07/2013

I'm especially fascinated by men who don't have (or claim not to have) pleasurable sensation when they're played with. I wonder if their wiring is just different or if that was an erogenous area that never developed properly early on during adolescent and teen play. Titties and nipples are the first thing straight adolescent males exploring with girls head for, not so much for gay boys. But then again, this may be an old stereotype since I'm getting up there in years.

by Anonymousreply 301/07/2013

my ex told me that you had to play with them right to sort of 'activate' them, at which point they'd sort of protrude a little more and then they'd all of a sudden be sensitive. I'm still waiting. I have less sensitivity there then Jenny Jones and I'd LOVE to have some.

by Anonymousreply 401/07/2013

[quote]my ex told me that you had to play with them right to sort of 'activate' them, at which point they'd sort of protrude a little more and then they'd all of a sudden be sensitive.

Your ex is correct. Also, lube on them is fun too.

Don't give up!

by Anonymousreply 501/07/2013

by Anonymousreply 601/07/2013

I've always thought that the men who claim that their nipples are not an erogenous zone are fearful of being considered an hermorphodite. Especially nowadays there is a shunning of anything that might not be considered completely macho.

by Anonymousreply 701/07/2013

Mine are very sensitive. I can cum just from nipple play.

by Anonymousreply 801/07/2013

Mine are hot-wired to my dick and I can almost shoot hands-free with the right stimulation on them.

by Anonymousreply 901/07/2013

I'm with r10. Work my nips over and you can probably get me to do anything

by Anonymousreply 1103/24/2013

I'm with R10 and R11. I call mine "The Control Panel."

by Anonymousreply 1203/24/2013

I hate when i start working a guys nipples with my tongue and he says 'sorry, that just doesn't work for me.' WTF Raindrops on Roses and Whiskers on Kittens it's my fucking favorite thing to do. HOWEVER, if they're still willing to work on mine, then I'm cool. Drives me crazy. I play with them when I jerk off, too..

by Anonymousreply 1303/24/2013

Very Sensitive is way ahead of the others.

by Anonymousreply 1403/25/2013

I feel nothing. Kiss 'em all you like; I like the attention. But I feel nothing.

by Anonymousreply 1503/25/2013

Very sensitive nipples. My BF knows exactly how to work my nipples, pull my nuts, and work the tip of my dick. Working my nipples enhances sex significantly.

by Anonymousreply 1603/25/2013

I love hard kinky nipple-work

by Anonymousreply 1803/05/2014

I enjoy working a guys nips when they're small(ish). Woman sized pepperoni areola ones don't do it for me. And they need to stiffen up and stick out a bit so I have something to nibble on.

My right one is more sensitive. I think it's because that's the one that's easy for me to play with when jerking off, and over time it's gotten more sensitive with use.

by Anonymousreply 1903/05/2014

Very sensitive, with a twist: left is for pleasure, right is for pain.

by Anonymousreply 2003/05/2014

I call them "The Control Panel."

by Anonymousreply 2104/09/2014

Tune In Tokyo

by Anonymousreply 2204/09/2014

I love nipple play!

by Anonymousreply 2304/09/2014

I never had sensitive nipples untill the age of 40 or 41. Now Im 54 and they are very sensitive.Though I sont feel pleasure when I myself touch them. It has to be a sex partner.

by Anonymousreply 2409/21/2014

Mine are not sensitive, damn it. Is there a technique to make them so? I'd relish having my nips hardwired to my cock.

by Anonymousreply 2509/21/2014

Have someone grab you nips just as you start to orgasm, r25. After a few times, the connection will be in place.

by Anonymousreply 2609/21/2014

by Anonymousreply 2709/21/2014

Nothin'. You might as well be kissing and sucking the back of my hand.

by Anonymousreply 2809/21/2014

This thread is a ray of summer sunshine on a depressing grey day.

by Anonymousreply 2909/21/2014

Very sensitive , turns me on all the time , can make me come just playing with them

by Anonymousreply 3001/03/2015

My nipples are supersensitive - a little nipple play and I turn into a horndog in no time.

Unfortunately, I've never been with a guy who has sensitive nipples - including my current one.

I don't get it - maybe I need to start some other exercises on him and see if it "happens".

by Anonymousreply 3101/03/2015

R7: wrongo!

No sensitivity in the nips whatsoever, and no feminine sexual issues either. I wish I could get a rise out of my nipples; they just won't cooperate. Honest.

by Anonymousreply 3201/03/2015

Mine are completely insensate.

by Anonymousreply 3301/03/2015

You can "train" them. When you're about to orgasm, work one of your nipples. Keep doing it for a few weeks of orgasms and there will be a connection.

by Anonymousreply 3401/03/2015

r34: It also helps if you have a friend who knows how to suck them and work them properly. Trust me, most men don't know a damn thing about how to treat another man's nipples.

Fortunately, there are a few of us who are experts.

by Anonymousreply 3501/03/2015

I LOVE having sex with guys who have sensitive nipples. I have met a few and I love to pleasure them that way.

Sadly my nipples feel absolutely nothing!!

by Anonymousreply 3601/03/2015

Mine are not, apparently, I wish.

by Anonymousreply 3701/03/2015

Mine are incredibly sensitive. Men who discover that basically have me in the palm of their hand. Seriously, touch me right and I will do just about anything.

by Anonymousreply 3801/03/2015

I wish I had been more attuned to nipple sensitivity. I got ahold of a guy once and could not believe where I took him. It was fantastic. Even more so was the awesome fuck that followed.

by Anonymousreply 3901/04/2015

My best orgasms are when I'm jacking myself off and the other guy is kissing me and playing with my nipples. I shoot like a rocket to the moon.

My areolae aren't overly large, but my nipples are pretty prominent. Most guys assume that it's because I play with them, but they've always been that way. Hence the occasional moron who thinks it's okay to, out of nowhere, twist the shit out of them. Pain. Intense pain. Ugh.

by Anonymousreply 4001/04/2015

I have slightly sensitive nipples but only slightly. I sometimes brush them with my hand while wanking but honestly the feel of them being hard against my hand is hotter than the little sensation I feel in the nipples themselves. They are nice sized and get quite hard but there just isn't that much sensation.

I've certainly had some guys with very sensitive nipples. One dude with really small nipples (they were practically only a tip of a pencil) was so wired that when I touched them just slightly he acted like he had an electric shock. He also had very sensitive ears. Another thing I didn't share with him.

by Anonymousreply 4101/04/2015

R35 - OH SO TRUE - most men who find out I have sensitive nipples will either start doing tittie twisters (NO) or start playing with them like dials on a radio trying to get reception.

I know SOME guys like rough nipple action - but that's a turn off for me and it fucking hurts. There has to be some pressure but not too much.

It's a delicate balance so maybe that's why the vast majority of guys don't think they get anything out of it.

It's like anal sex - if you're doing it wrong, it feels SO wrong. I know how to do it to myself but it's very rare I get a guy who knows how to do it - and if they do, it's usually a 30 second layover on their way downtown.

Longer please!

by Anonymousreply 4201/04/2015

by Anonymousreply 4301/04/2015

Mine are super sensitive and you can give me a raging hard-on by licking, sucking and/or pulling on them. I instruct my bottoms to play with them or lick them while I'm fucking them and it keeps my cock hard in their asses. Sometimes I like them pulled real hard, but not always. After I cum I don't want anyone near them. This is sometimes difficult to convey.

by Anonymousreply 4401/05/2015

I get orgasm when the right guy is playing with my nipples.

by Anonymousreply 4501/05/2015

It’s not that mine are insensitive per se; they are sensitive but in a distinctly non-sexual way with the sensation ranging from neutral to extremely unpleasant.

Otherwise, my skin is extremely sensitive and tingle-prone. I love my back being lightly touched.. or better still my inner thighs!

I’m also hard-wired to autonomous sensory meridian response (ASMR) or whisper tingles.

by Anonymousreply 4601/05/2015

I've heard that it's relatively common for joggers to get "bloody nipples" from the abrasiveness of their clothing while jogging.

by Anonymousreply 4701/05/2015

Mine are hard-wired to my cock. My bf knows that if wants to finish the job quickly, he just has to brush his tongue against either of them for a moment and I'm toast.

In my experience, a vast majority of the guys I've been with have useless nipples.

by Anonymousreply 4801/05/2015

Ready for a workout.

by Anonymousreply 4901/06/2015
Need more help? Click Here.

Follow theDL catch up on what you missed

recent threads by topic delivered to your email

follow popular threads on twitter

follow us on facebook

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!