Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Ken Clark

He was so gorgeous in "South Pacific". The bod! The tan! The VPL! Why didn't he become a big star?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 12January 13, 2013 9:58 AM

VPL in later years

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 1January 6, 2013 10:17 PM

He was pure beefcake

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 2January 6, 2013 10:19 PM

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 3January 6, 2013 10:24 PM

Check the VPL beginning at the 4:52 mark in this video

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 4January 6, 2013 10:29 PM

Cameltoe VPL in "12 To The Moon"

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 5January 6, 2013 10:39 PM

bump

by Anonymousreply 6January 7, 2013 3:57 AM

He was a nude model in the early '50s. They get him out of his shirt in 12 to the Moon and Attack of the Giant Leeches.

by Anonymousreply 7January 7, 2013 12:34 PM

Any of his no doubt artistic nudes available on the interwebs?

by Anonymousreply 8January 7, 2013 12:35 PM

They're frequently on eBay.

by Anonymousreply 9January 7, 2013 12:39 PM

I must search for the nudes

by Anonymousreply 10January 7, 2013 5:57 PM

I saw Ken one night on television in "Attack of the Giant Leeches" from 1959. Definitely a hunk. I'm surprised the scene where you can tell he is not wearing undewear under his uniform pants got by the censors. The guy was hung.I did some research on Ken when I did not see a mention of family in his biographies. I was able to connect with a cousin via email who filled in the gaps. Ken (who the family knew as "Don", his middle name) was married back in the 1950's to a woman named Bette. They had five children together. When the acting jobs dried up in the early 1960's he went to Italy to make euro spy movies. He evidently enjoyed the single life so much he decided to stay and did not send for his family. I'm guessing he paid support over the years until the youngest child reached legal age. He and Bette divorced in California in 1981. He remained aloof from his sister and other relatives. He spent most of the late 1970s and early 1980s riding around Europe on a motorcycle. He passed away in his adopted country of Italy on June 1, 2009 at age 81.

by Anonymousreply 11January 13, 2013 4:16 AM

movie

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 12January 13, 2013 9:58 AM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!