Serving up this steaming pile of
Celebrity Gossip
Gay Politics
Gay News
and Pointless Bitchery
Since 1995

Falling in love with a booty call

Is there really such thing as no-strings sex? I'm not even really a relationship type of guy, but I constantly find myself becoming attached to (and wanting more from) guys who I've initially met solely for sex. Inevitably I end up hurt. Apparently I'm just not good at separating sex from deeper emotions. Does this happen to you guys too? Or can you easily have sex with someone and then be done with them?

by Depressedreply 1501/05/2013

You're not alone, OP. This happens to me sometimes... It actually happened to me very recently.

by Depressedreply 101/05/2013

OP, don't flatter yourself. You're not deep.

by Depressedreply 201/05/2013

Naturally we desire the no-strings trick, it is human nature. That's the psychological mind game....

by Depressedreply 301/05/2013

Oh, how I wish I could have no-strings sex!

by Depressedreply 401/05/2013

Eat a rancid dick, R2.

by Depressedreply 501/05/2013

Sexual encounters that wind up not going anywhere are one thing -- we've all had those -- but people who think in terms of "booty calls" are unlikely to love others realistically (assuming that's not an oxymoron in and of itself).

by Depressedreply 601/05/2013

How about meeting guys for dates instead of hook ups then?

by Depressedreply 701/05/2013

Duhh.....I am a bisexual man who likes to get it on with other men. Of course I don't get emotionally involved with a casual trick. If I wanted to give half of my assets to someone, and be hooked to one person for the rest of a boring life, then I would get married, buy a split-level in the suburbs, and have 2.4 children.

by Depressedreply 801/05/2013

What is the (misspelled) "duh" about, R8? Are you always so offensive?

by Depressedreply 901/05/2013

OP, beware of people like r8 who string along people like yourself. They get off on it gurl.

by Depressedreply 1001/05/2013

I am who and what I am, and if you overbearing control-freaky cookie-cutter clones consider it "offensive" for someone to be different from yourself, then that is your own personal problem.

by Depressedreply 1101/05/2013

This happened to me last summer. I checked into anhotelnin a city a couple hours south from me. Then bud I was supposed to hang with canceled, So I figured what the fuck, and met a guy online. I never felt anything from a hook up before, but we ended up spending the night together becuase if just felt right. We've been taking it slow, long distance romances are hard, but I want to wait til I'm sure before I tell him I love him.

by Depressedreply 1201/05/2013

Ask this priest...

by Depressedreply 1301/05/2013

R8/11, you're not offensive because you're different. You're offensive because you're an asshole. Nothing much different about that. Really, you're very common.

by Depressedreply 1401/05/2013

Am 52, recently single, and dating for the first time. I don't want another LTR yet but it seems I'm wired for that.

If a trick doesn't call me back I feel hurt. On the other hand, some guys want to pick out china patterns before we fuck. And then they reject me after a few dates because we haven't fucked or my sheets don't have the right threadcount for a relationship.

Show me online a smart guy who is employed, STD-free, and I'll fall in love after the first date or email with pics. I've done a few drunken bar hook-ups and ended up being the rejector, the non-caller. Shame sets in.

My heart is too easily broken. Am getting used to it. But my penis still leads the way, no matter how calm, mature, and celibate I think I might want to be.

This effort is worth far more than staying in a LTR based on lies, convenience, and complacency.

by Depressedreply 1501/05/2013
Need more help? Click Here.