Serving up this steaming pile of
Celebrity Gossip
Gay Politics
Gay News
and Pointless Bitchery
Since 1995

Monica Lewinsky: What happened to her "I-tossed-Clinton's-salad" tell-all?

A few months ago, Lewinsky was shopping a new and more graphic book. Did Clinton pay her off to shut her up?

by Anonymousreply 1301/06/2013

I googled it and don't see any updates on that story. If anyone paid her to not publish they wasted their money. Nobody cares except a few old masturbators who still listen to Rush.

by Anonymousreply 101/05/2013

It may be that her stepfather paid her off to move on. He's very wealthy and he could have offered a nice settlement to shut up and let it go.

by Anonymousreply 201/05/2013

I would read the book for the sex scenes.

by Anonymousreply 401/05/2013

Why not wait until Hillary dies from her blood clot. Shouldn't be too much longer even though the hospital says she's 'fine'.

by Anonymousreply 501/05/2013

and when she returns to work this week, will you then shut the fuck up, r5?

by Anonymousreply 601/05/2013

She was made an offer she couldn't refuse.

by Anonymousreply 701/05/2013

Didn't her step father die? Monica rimming the Pres is even hotter than her blowing the President. The Oral Office secretary must have known what went on when ML left to say goodbye. Her mouth must have reeked of that clorox smell that cum has and some really ripe ass cheese!

by Anonymousreply 801/05/2013

The audience for Bill Clinton LYING about blow jobs is dying off or shitting its diapers.

Their only consolation is maybe a suspicious blood clot. They hated HC way more than Bill.

by Anonymousreply 901/06/2013

Did she really lick his ass? I don't remember hearing that.

by Anonymousreply 1001/06/2013

I doubt very much that Ken Starr would have left it out over delicacy.

by Anonymousreply 1101/06/2013

She was paid by the Rethugs to distract from all the campaigning Clinton was doing for Obama. There was never a story.

by Anonymousreply 1201/06/2013

Keep in mind the time that this story, which remained unverified, came out: right after a very successful Democratic Convention and a disastrous Republican Convention.

Her stepfather died earlier last year. He was highly involved with the Democrats going back to the Kennedy administration, but he kept a very low profile. Not much is written about him or his family. It wouldn't surprise me if he left Monica well-provided for with the stipulation that she keep a low profile like the rest of the family. He married Monica's mother right around the time of the scandal, so he walked into a cauldron.

by Anonymousreply 1301/06/2013
Need more help? Click Here.

Follow theDL catch up on what you missed

recent threads by topic delivered to your email

follow popular threads on twitter

follow us on facebook

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!