Serving up this steaming pile of
Celebrity Gossip
Gay Politics
Gay News
and Pointless Bitchery
Since 1995

Grizzly Man

I know -- I'm a bit late to the show.

But there's no fucking way this guy was up for ANY role on Cheers.

I think that claim was right up there with his claim to be Australian and his claim to be protecting the bears

by Anonymousreply 10111/14/2014

Everything about Timothy Treadwell was false, including his name. He was Timothy Dexter of Lawn Guyland. He wasn't Australian or a Californian. He wasn't protecting bears; he was harassing them. His Grizzly People "Foundation " was nothing more than a vacation fund to pay for summers filming himself in Alaska. He wasn't a naturalist, he wasn't an ecologist. He wasn't an actor. He was a failed reality show wannabe.

People feel sorry for his supposed girlfriend, but I don't. You deserve to be eaten by a bear if you follow your idiotic, bear-pestering "boyfriend" into a bear maze when you are afraid of bears.

by Anonymousreply 101/05/2013

He even tasted a little off!

by Anonymousreply 201/05/2013

He committed suicide by bear. He purposefully put his tent right where bears would be walking so a confrontational one would discover him and finish him and his girlfriend off. I watched the documentary Herzog made of his life. They mentioned part of the attack was filmed. I wish it was leaked onto the internet.

by Anonymousreply 301/05/2013

Even his heterosexuality was a put-on. He was as gay as a goose--the "girlfriends" were just faghags.

by Anonymousreply 401/05/2013

Don't know why you're so cynical about the Cheers casting, OP. His loss was Shelley Long's gain.

by Anonymousreply 501/05/2013

I think there was a sound recording of the attack, but no video. Herzog, the old drama queen, moaned in dramatic tones how awful it was (he listened to it) and that it was too awful to include in the movie.

by Anonymousreply 601/05/2013

I remember that the audio was played in the movie.

by Anonymousreply 701/05/2013

[quote]it was too awful to include in the movie.

It was.

by Anonymousreply 801/05/2013

R7, the filmed Herzog listening to it with headphones while Timothy's friend sat nearby. She inherited a lot of his stuff, including the tapes, but Herzog advised her to destroy the tapes 'cause it was just too awful. Don't know if she did.

by Anonymousreply 901/05/2013

That coroner was one hell of a drama queen

by Anonymousreply 1001/05/2013

I've never in my life met a straight man who talked, dressed and coiffed himself like that. What kind of woman would seriously pursue him? Notice there's almost nothing known about the girlfriend. No parents or siblings or coworkers comment on her. It seems like she was already half dead

by Anonymousreply 1101/05/2013

Herzog's "Incident at Loch Ness" won the New American Cinema Award at the Seattle Film Festival in 2004. It was presented as a straight documentary, but without photogenic proof of the Loch Ness monster, nobody took it seriously.

"Grizzly Man" premiered at the 2005 Sundance Film Festival. It has been broadcast on The Discovery Channel and Animal Planet. With delightful high-definition photographs of grizzly bears roaming the Alaskan wilderness, we enthrall to the story of the fey naturalist with a love of bears who gets eaten by one.

Is it a coincidence that we have no photographs of the last supper?

by Anonymousreply 1201/06/2013

IMDB lists "Timothy Dexter" as the birth name of Timothy Treadwell, who is credited as part of the Camera and Electrical Department for "Grizzly Man."

The DVD release omits a clip from David Letterman's show, when Treadwell was promoting his "Grizzly People" non-profit and Dave joked that he would be eaten by a bear.

by Anonymousreply 1301/06/2013

Great documentary and scary at the same time.

by Anonymousreply 1401/06/2013

I considered him to be mentally ill. I think bears for the most part just want to eat and be left alone. If they see you they will pretty much ignore you but he had to have bear "friends"

He did pick a terrible place to camp and broke the rules he had talked about earlier. There was a very old slightly sick bear hanging around and those are the types that will eat anything, even people because they can't get food any other way. I think he should have received a Darwin Award for dying before he reproduced, his gf too. I did like his fox friends though I hate to admit it.

by Anonymousreply 1501/06/2013

extreme bi-polar bear

by Anonymousreply 1601/06/2013

r4 That Jewel chick from the movie was way too proud about being his (ex-) "girlfriend". She was trying hard to be noble when talking about Amy (the dead girlfriend), but you just know she was jealous of her. I think she trolls the Imdb board (as "bearpeople") constantly defending Timothy.

by Anonymousreply 1701/06/2013

I don't blame him for wanting to run away from society. Didn't he describe some humilitating job where he had to wear a uniform or something. Yeah, he was a bit nutty, but I don't blame him for wanting something different.

by Anonymousreply 1801/06/2013

[quote]People feel sorry for his supposed girlfriend, but I don't. You deserve to be eaten by a bear if you follow your idiotic, bear-pestering "boyfriend" into a bear maze when you are afraid of bears.

The craziest thing about that is that she was literally "out of the woods". She and Tim were at the airport on their way out of Alaska. Tim screwed up the airline reservations and got into an argument with an "obese" employee. He then threw a hissy-fit and decided to return to the dangerous forest area to spend one more night with the bears, instead of waiting at the airport overnight for the next plane. Of course, the dumb girlfriend went back with him.

by Anonymousreply 1901/06/2013

Having a stupid boyfriend has been the death of many a woman.

by Anonymousreply 2001/06/2013

Hear, Hear, R20!

by Anonymousreply 2101/06/2013

Lots of girls like me!

by Anonymousreply 2201/06/2013

It was a disturbing documentary, because he treated the bears like they were his kids. As the previous poster said, never get close to a sick Bear, because he will eat you alive.

by Anonymousreply 2301/06/2013

[quote] That Jewel chick from the movie was way too proud about being his (ex-) "girlfriend

She seemed like a dyke

by Anonymousreply 2401/07/2013

Werner Herzog looks thrilled to be with Jewel Ex-GF

by Anonymousreply 2501/07/2013

I think Treadwell used a lot of that Grizzly People Foundation money for lots of plastic surgery. If you look at pictures of him through the years, he had work done. He even had a dimple put in his chin.

by Anonymousreply 2601/07/2013

It really is fascinating stuff. Herzog was totally trolling him, you can tell from the barely concealed contempt in his narration. A theme of his work is that man never wins against the harsh reality of nature.

Treadwell did address the gay issue at one point so was aware how he was perceived. This is one of the first things that comes up on messageboards about it.

The only sensible one was the Eskimo zoologist who said he was interfering with the laws of nature nature and got what he deserved.

He and the girlfriend were morons for going back there out of season. They'd have been sorted for life if they left it at that. To befriend that wilder scary solitary bear was a suicide mission. The ever so sincere Jewel was a dumb cunt as well but hilarious.

You could tell even the pack of placid bears were all wtf and annoyed by his presence but tolerated him. Pity it wasn't polar bears, they wouldn't stand for that shit and he'd be eaten right away.

He was totally mentally ill and there were some real comedy moments."It's Becky and her poop, it came from inside of her!". Just bizarre and unforgettable.

by Anonymousreply 2708/01/2013

Of course there's speculation that he was so mental because he completely repressed his homosexuality. Funny thing was, he seemed only about half as crazy as that wildly OTT coroner.

Fashion note: loved the dad's insistence on being interviewed indoors with a casual sunglasses clip flip-up look.

by Anonymousreply 2810/05/2013

I am watching the documentary and wanted to come here to express my disbelief about Timothy. But R27 and many others have already done it.

He must have been mentally ill and I don't think he understood a thing about bears. His rant about the park officials and the poop scene is especially strange and disturbing.

BTW whole documentary online on Youtube

by Anonymousreply 2908/06/2014

Fucking love Herzog and his documentary about Treadwell is good stuff.

Treadwell was a Grade A, clueless douchebag. He didn't know shit about bears.

Also, the audio of the bear attack has never been made public. If you find a recording online that claims to be the attack, it is not and it is a hoax. Very few people have been allowed access to it, and there was talk that it was going to be destroyed.

by Anonymousreply 3008/06/2014

I think the documentary makes it pretty clear that this is a story of progressive mental illness that leads to the death of two people. It also is pretty clear that Timothy replaced substance abuse (untreated) with an obsession with bears. That he was probably gay and that his girlfriend was probably also mentally ill (or just a very vulnerable and clueless person for some reason) is beside the point.

I found the documentary a chilling account of a progression of illness into madness and a terrible climax (the brutal audio of the final act).

Hertzog makes quite clear Timothy's delusions and obviously unaddressed problems. A sad and chilling tale- and a terrific film.

by Anonymousreply 3108/06/2014

I absolutely loved this film. Of course Treadwell was deluded, not to mention mentally ill, but what a fascinating subject for a film. And some of the footage Treadwell shot absolutely mind blowing. But my favorite part is when the fox cub steals his hat and he literally goes insane on camera (that he is filming). Stunning.

by Anonymousreply 3208/06/2014

His parents seemed nonchalant about the whole thing. It was as if they were expecting it from living through his past exploits.

by Anonymousreply 3308/06/2014

Not to mention the fact that he was living on a nature preserve the entire time where the bears were protected to start with...

by Anonymousreply 3408/06/2014

Indie channel is playing this today

by Anonymousreply 3511/01/2014

I LOVED the CORONER!!!

He clearly had dreams of becoming a thespian as a young boy!

SO DRAMATIC!

He reminded me of an intelligent male version of the Brenda Dickson video.

BRILLIANT!

by Anonymousreply 3611/01/2014

I'm watching it now. He was a BIG fuckin' queen.

by Anonymousreply 3711/01/2014

The narration makes me laugh. "Treadwell had a fight with an obese airline agent about his ticket, he has grown tired of the outside world".

by Anonymousreply 3811/01/2014

Bears never give up!

by Anonymousreply 3911/01/2014

People in sleeping bags are the soft tacos of the bear world.

by Anonymousreply 4011/01/2014

I love Herzog being all dramatic while listening to the audio of the bear attack and telling Treadwell's ex: "you must never listen to this! You must destroy it!

by Anonymousreply 4111/01/2014

Would drink the coroner's piss! Hot daddy!

by Anonymousreply 4211/01/2014

I found it anticlimactic. When we finally get to his death, all we get is Herzog listening to the audio of the attack with headphones but it's silent to the viewer. What is the point of making this documentary, which was otherwise great, and chicken out about the attack? It would be like ending BONNIE AND CLYDE with the ambush about to happen and the scene quickly fades to black.

by Anonymousreply 4311/01/2014

Herzog's deadpan commentary sometimes reminded me of the old SNZl sketch "Swedish Movie."

by Anonymousreply 4411/01/2014

Herzog should've let someone else narrate. He sounds too much like Arnold Schwarzenegger to me, and I had to stifle a laugh here and there.

by Anonymousreply 4511/01/2014

Treadwell probably thought a bear mauling/dining would result in a really quick death, but apparently he lived for some time while being clawed and munched.

As someone who recently underwent extensive bowel surgery and was not given pain medication afterward, I can't imagine how agonizingly painful it must have been. (Not to mention the emotional factor. "My leg is over there!! My scalp is gone! I'm gonna look like SHIT when someone finds my remains. All that plastic surgery for this")

by Anonymousreply 4611/01/2014

Treadwell was like Dian Fossey. They both anthropomorphisized bears and gorillas, respectively, which is a dangerous thing to do. You can't treat wild animals like humans. They were both also a little nutty, eschewing human contact and devoting their lives to these animals.

by Anonymousreply 4711/01/2014

Errrr, Dian Fossey had a PhD from Cambridge and was murdered by humans. Her research was funded by scientific organizations and she used the money to study gorillas who were genuinely in danger. She was no angel, but she didn't collect money and use it on plastic surgery or pester animals that were being protected in a nature preserve. She wasn't like Timothy Treadwell.

by Anonymousreply 4811/01/2014

My personal favorite is the bored Sam Elliott look alike pilot at the end who can barely hide his disgust while he whistles along with Don Edwards "Coyote"....and changes some of the lyrics to be about Timothy.

by Anonymousreply 4911/02/2014

I can't remember who said it but someone interviewed described Treadwell as perhaps being tolerated by the bears he was working to "protect" as some sort of a retarded bear.

by Anonymousreply 5011/02/2014

Treadwell was a retarded bear. Yep.

by Anonymousreply 5111/02/2014

r49, is that the strange song playing at the end? It was just weird to me.

by Anonymousreply 5211/02/2014

I hope you have all seen Herzog's Cave of Forgotten Dreams, about Chauvet Cavern in the Ardeche. Beautiful. Plus, he interviews a completely irresistible French paleontologist, who used to work in a circus.

by Anonymousreply 5311/02/2014

Yes (r52) that is the name of the song at the end. I only know the title because of course I had to look it up after watching the whole mess. I was inspired by this thread and watched the whole 'documentary' again last night (while drinking of course).

by Anonymousreply 5411/02/2014

What a great musical score by guitarist Richard Thompson, otherwise the film was basically about a closet case mentally ill man who was obsessed with grizzly bears.

When did he have time to get his hair dyed?

by Anonymousreply 5511/02/2014

This belongs in the "movies made to watch while you're stoned" thread.

by Anonymousreply 5611/02/2014

He seemed like Robin Williams playing a crazy bleach blond gay bear pesterer in an improv movie.

by Anonymousreply 5711/02/2014

Loved the crazy coroner, but I'd be seriously freaked out too after seeing the remains of that attack. Those body parts were mangled, chomped, splintered and partially buried in dirt. Blech.

Plus Herzog deliberately leaves the camera running too long after Crazy Coroner has finished his requiem, fully intending for him to look like a fool.

by Anonymousreply 5811/02/2014

I am off from work today, I see it is replaying at 10:25 AM on Sundance. Going to curl up with a croissant and some coffee and watch this hot mess.

by Anonymousreply 5911/10/2014

WHOOPS. It's on Indie channel, not Sundance.

by Anonymousreply 6011/10/2014

If the bears were already in a nature preserve, then why did he need to "protect" them? He was a wacko.

by Anonymousreply 6111/10/2014

He claimed he was great in bed (with women)

by Anonymousreply 6211/10/2014

The friend said he had a Prince Valiant hairdo that always stayed in place.

by Anonymousreply 6311/10/2014

r58 Herzog is a manipulative POS who falsifies parts of his docs all the time. So does Errol Morris.

I'd take anything he did with a grain of salt.

This is a great take on it from Bill Burr and Patrice O'Neal (RIP). Starts about 15 minutes in.

by Anonymousreply 6411/10/2014

He should have stuck with the foxes who seemed to like him.

by Anonymousreply 6511/10/2014

Speaking of Erroll Morris, have you SEEN his Twitter? He hs followers, but follows no one and its all narcissistic soliloquy.

What do he and Herzog falsify? I don't believe their story of digging the grave of that serial killer.

by Anonymousreply 6611/10/2014

He got all upset about a dead bee saying he loved it, then the bee moves. Then he feels the warm bear poop. This guy was crazy.

by Anonymousreply 6711/11/2014

I am curious what he did in the months when he wasn't with the bears. Maybe he freeloaded off the homely women they interviewed.

by Anonymousreply 6811/11/2014

He was obviously nuts. But a lot of people took him seriously as some kind of conservationist and found him admirable. But he was obviously an attention-seeking wackadoo.

He was awful with those bears. He was invading their space but he was very, very lucky for a long time (the bears tended to ignore him).

Yeah, there was some kerfuffle at the airport that made him turn back around and go back to the park, his hapless girlfriend in tow. It was there that his luck ran out; he was attacked and torn apart by bears, and it wasn't quick. On the tape he's heard screaming "I'm being killed out here!" and he tells the girlfriend Amy to "get away!" She screams at him to "play dead!" but it's too late. The bear drags him away, and eventually she suffers the same fate.

Amy Huguenard really shook up her life to be with Treadwell. Obviously the relationship meant something to her. For Treadwell, not so much. I guess she really cared about him, but I don't understand why. He seemed like such a douche. And look how they both ended up! Such a colossal mistake she made getting involved with such a weirdo.

by Anonymousreply 6911/12/2014

What was the gf's story? She's not mentioned much and apparently, as mentioned, she has no family and is rather a mystery person.

by Anonymousreply 7011/12/2014

I loved Herzog's cutting through the bullshit in which his voice describes how Timothy saw in the bears this or that spiritual connection when he looks in their faces, but not Herzog:

"I see only the boooored desiiire foh fooood."

The only thing you need to see in a bear's face.

What a dummy.

by Anonymousreply 7111/12/2014

I think his gf was like one of those women who would start a correspondence with a prison inmate who was up for parole. There are many strange men (like Timothy Treadwell) and many strange women (like his gf) out there.

by Anonymousreply 7211/12/2014

The woman (Tim's friend), Herzog was interviewing, must've took it upon herself to release the audiotape of the bear killing Timothy, onto YouTube. I think she was also one of the producers of 'The Grizzly Man Diaries', that aired on Animal Planet in 2008. She certainly seemed to be cashing in on him. Some friend!

by Anonymousreply 7311/13/2014

Herzog should've gotten someone else to narrate. He sounds too much like Arnold Schwarzenegger and it made me chuckle throughout.

by Anonymousreply 7411/13/2014

Cheers? Was he related to D@vida?

by Anonymousreply 7511/13/2014

[quote] The woman (Tim's friend), Herzog was interviewing, must've took it upon herself to release the audiotape of the bear killing Timothy, onto YouTube

No, she did not "took it upon herself." It's a fake.

by Anonymousreply 7611/13/2014

R76 The audiotape is fake? Wow! But she certainly produced the series.

by Anonymousreply 7711/13/2014

Jewel Palovak was only given producer status on the film so that she would talk to Herzog - that was her deal. Otherwise she wasn't gonna play. So yes, she profited from Treadwell's death, although she probably claims it was to get greater publicity for Grizzly People, their "grassroots organization".

by Anonymousreply 7811/14/2014

Why was the bear able to eat Amy, too? Why didn't Amy run away or run back to their vehicle or up a tree when she knew Tim was being devoured? And after eating Tim, how could that bear be hungry enough to come after Amy?

by Anonymousreply 7911/14/2014

r79, a human can not out run a bear. In addition, running triggers a prey drive.

There was no vehicle to get into, they hiked in.

The bear attacked and killed Timothy then turned its attention to Amy.

by Anonymousreply 8011/14/2014

Bears can climb trees. Grizzlies, too, can climb-perhaps not as quickly, but they have been known to attack people who climbed trees to escape.

by Anonymousreply 8111/14/2014

Google Marilyn Huegenard Indiana to get a good idea of her family. Her hometown is 50 miles from Chicago, a far suburb and small college town all at once.

by Anonymousreply 8211/14/2014

Jewel Palovak participated in a Reddit AMA (Ask Me Anything). Shorter than other AMA's, but still a slightly interesting read..

by Anonymousreply 8311/14/2014

Amy might have survived if she had not screamed repeatedly - the bear's prey instinct is to attack and kill. As for the grizzly not being hungry enough to eat her - bears kill and then they cache the remains. Several caches or mounds were seen from the rangers' airplane, and body parts were found in all of them.

by Anonymousreply 8411/14/2014

r83, thank you for the link. That was interesting.

by Anonymousreply 8511/14/2014

"The woman (Tim's friend), Herzog was interviewing, must've took it upon herself to release the audiotape of the bear killing Timothy, onto YouTube."

She never released the audiotape. On YouTube there are videos claiming to be the tape, but they're all fake. They all feature hilariously bad acting, but some people actually thought it was real. But the tape has never been released anywhere and it's certainly not on YouTube.

by Anonymousreply 8611/14/2014

R85 also in those fake YouTube "bear attack" videos, they sound is echo-y, like they were filmed indoors.

by Anonymousreply 8711/14/2014

R86 I meant as if it was recorded indoors.

by Anonymousreply 8811/14/2014

Jeff Daniels in the Dumb and Dumber movies is the spitting image of Timothy Treadwell.

by Anonymousreply 8911/14/2014

R88 I think you meant SPLITTING image. You know, like a split-mirror image.

by Anonymousreply 9011/14/2014

I think R88 does not mean that at all, R89.

by Anonymousreply 9111/14/2014

There's a book called "The Grizzly Maze: Timothy Treadwell's Fatal Obsession With Alaskan Bears" by Nick Jans. It contains a lot of information but the author is way too sympathetic to Treadwell. He actually admires that weirdo. Anyway, it contains interesting info about Amie Huguenard and her odd relationship with Treadwell:

"So where does Amie Huguenard, the woman who will die with Timothy Treadwell, fit into this story? Good question. In the wake of the tragedy, reporters will trot out terms like "girlfriend", "partner", and "companion," fishing for the correct term. The truth is, no one, including Timothy's closest Alaska friends, seem to know what Amie was.

"I never heard him mention her once," says Joel Bennett, "and I was working with him just before she came up that last time."

"Timothy always told me about his girlfriends," says Kathleen Parker. "Always. And he never brought up Amie." Andrew Air pilot Willy Fulton, who flew Timothy (including a female companion now and then) over six seasons, tells the same story. "Sure, Tim and I shot the breeze about women," he says. "But not her. Tell they truth, I never knew much about her. She was pretty quiet the few times we met."

Amie Huguenard first sees Timothy Treadwell in Boulder, Colorado, in 1996 at a slide show and lecture he's giving at the University of Colorado campus, and she is smitten by his passion and commitment. Five years later, in a letter of support for Timothy to the National Park Service, she will write, "As an advocate for the rights of wildlife, I attend many presentations...but none captured my attention like Timothy's. Finally someone willing to espouse wildlife ethics where it matters most: in the hearts and minds of young children." They meet, and one thing eventually leads to another, though it's hardly a fast-track romance.

In spite of the moving target Timothy presents, Amie Huguenard doesn't give up. She sees in him, too, something that transcends mere interest or physical attraction. "I think she was in love with Timothy", says Parker. "In fact, I'm sure of it, just from the way she looked at him." In any case, it seems clear that making things happen is up to Amie, and she keeps tapping him on the shoulder, by phone or letter, e-mail, in person, any way she can.

Obviously, Timothy considers Amie to be in some ambiguous subcategory in the relationship continuum. Considering that she's quit her post as a physician's assistant in Boulder and found one in L.A. at Cedars-Sinai Medical Center--just to be with Timothy--obviously Parker isn't the only one confused. Timothy has known the woman for seven years, and this is her third season visiting him on the coast. And now she's uprooting to live with him---yet he tells one of his closest friends that he's unencumbered? Then, later on that summer, working with Joel Bennett, on the Disney project, he doesn't even mention her.

If Amie were the love of his life, the story would make the poetic, Romeo-and-Juliet sense of the sort we all yearn for; star-crossed lovers die together. But the bitter irony of the truth seems all the more suited to the enigmatic, contradictory being that was Timothy Treadwell--and small consolation to those who knew and loved Amie Huguenard.

by Anonymousreply 9211/14/2014

She was, let's face it, marginal.

by Anonymousreply 9311/14/2014

Amie's family doesn't want to have anything to do with the Timothy Treadwell story and have done nothing to let the viewing public, who have seen and heard of Amie through Grizzly Man, get to know more about her. You would think they would have more to say about her, but they don't.

I think it's because of who they are and who she was. She was a mousy sort of person. People who knew her and worked with her don't have much to say except that she was "quiet" and "nice." She latched onto the outgoing, narcissistic Treadwell, who didn't care much for her. It seems like she had a retarded personality.

Some people are intellectually retarded and can't navigate their way through school, or through anything having to do with more than very basic intellectual skills. It's not easy to be a physician's assistant, so Aimee's intellectual skills were fine. But her personality skills are very much lacking. She makes almost no impression on anyone. She always stands to the side, hoping not to be noticed. She latched onto a pompous, histrionic, self-loving person and seemed to hope to bask in reflected glory without being noticed.

Her family knows something was deeply wrong with her and probably did not approve of her relationship with the crazy bear guy who ignored her. They probably still harbor unconscious anger at her for throwing her life away for nothing.

by Anonymousreply 9411/14/2014

for r90

by Anonymousreply 9511/14/2014

Timothy was not into Amie because he was gay

by Anonymousreply 9611/14/2014

Just messing with you r90. Actually spitting image means the close resemblance of one person to another being likened in folk sayings to the former person having been spat out of the latter's mouth.

by Anonymousreply 9711/14/2014

For as little as is known about Amie, or as little as it appears Treadwell cared about her, she was loyal to the very end; at least attempting to save his life by hitting the killer grizzly bear over and over again with a frying pan as he was literally being eaten alive.

More selfish people would have ran or hid...

by Anonymousreply 9811/14/2014

At least one ex-boyfriend of Amie's wrote:

[italic]"Amie had a kind of naivete about her that added a real sweetness to her entire persona,' Stephen Bunch wrote. "At times it was easy to convince her of things that were not entirely true. We would let her in on these jokes and get a good laugh, especially from her.

"Sometimes I found this quality frustrating because I would watch her 'swallow the hook, line and sinker' in situations where it was obvious what was going on. But I always felt I could trust her because she bestowed the same trust in you unconditionally.'[/italic]

Alaska State Troopers would later reveal that the last entries in her journal intimated she was afraid of the bears and wanted to be away from them.. There's a very ominous seen in [bold] Grizzly Man [/bold] where Amie is frozen with fear as a grizzly looms only a few feet behind her. Treadwell is meanwhile instructing her to stay still. Wonder if that was the bear that would later eat them both. Would love to read her journal entries, too.

by Anonymousreply 9911/14/2014

*scene, not seen.

by Anonymousreply 10011/14/2014

He had good intentions, however was very mentally ill and it wa progressing untreated. He didn't go quietly, or easily and getting hit in the head with a frying pan really pissed me off as I was hungry.

by Anonymousreply 10111/14/2014
Need more help? Click Here.