Serving up this steaming pile of
Celebrity Gossip
Gay Politics
Gay News
and Pointless Bitchery
Since 1995

I'm in Love with my Best Friend's Husband

I'm a whore and I know it. Haven't acted on it and I know I will never act on it because I'm not that type of person. He's told me he loves me too. We've acknowledged a "connection." They've been together 10 years. I'm living in a fantasy land of caring deeply for someone whom I will never have. I'm single and happy being single. But I can't stop thinking about him.

by The Other Manreply 1801/06/2013

You're not a whore. If you were, you'd have done it by now. So please, don't give the rest of us whores a bad name.

And he doesn't love you, sorry. He's bored in his marriage and he knows you've got the hots for him. It's exciting and different, and he hoped that by telling you that, as easy a lay as he knows you to be, he hoped you'd drop to your knees and suck him off.

by The Other Manreply 101/05/2013

Don't go there op, don't do it.

by The Other Manreply 201/05/2013

OP, is your friend in a hetero marriage or a gay marriage? Just curious. I think it may make a difference because if he's in a straight marriage maybe he's just fantasizing about doing it with a man (and leading you on).

Either way, stay away. It will never turn out well.

and no you're not a whore (like R1 says). If you were you would've acted on it already. I feel for you. I know how it feels to covet what someone else has.

by The Other Manreply 301/05/2013

r2 was a regular in the Good Times studio audience.

by The Other Manreply 401/05/2013

I just watched a bunch of Good Times Episodes yesterday so R4 just had me rolling.

by The Other Manreply 501/05/2013

I saw this movie like 10 yrs ago with Julia Roberts!

by The Other Manreply 601/05/2013

"Oh, it's sad to belong to someone else when the right one cones along ..."

by The Other Manreply 701/05/2013

I was just told the BF knows about us and is jealous of our "communication with each other." We're both in similar fields and he encouraged it before. This last visit, I think he saw something that made him realize we have this connection. I also think it's time to pull this paintbrush off the canvas before I paint myself into a corner and lose both of them as friends. Should I just go underground and leave them alone. Yeah, that sounds good.

by The Other Manreply 801/06/2013

[quote]I also think it's time to pull this paintbrush off the canvas before I paint myself into a corner and lose both of them as friends.

too late!

by The Other Manreply 901/06/2013

And then the dream dies. And the dream breaks into a million, tiny pieces, which leaves you with a choice. You can either stick with it ... which is ... unbearable, or you can just go off and dream another dream.

by The Other Manreply 1001/06/2013

Ah R10, I love that quote. If I've lost them, I guess it's for the best. I really am a whore. He said his husband noticed it on this trip. The way we were always huddled together, the closeness he saw, and he apparently saw a letter his husband wrote me on my table when they came over for dinner. I swear I didn't mean to leave it out. I've done it now. I need to go out and find my own man. If I could just get this scarlet A off my neck.

by The Other Manreply 1101/06/2013

R11

OP is a liar and a failed homewrecker. You intentionally left that letter out in order to try to break them up. Pathetic. I bet you also slid photos of you presenting your hole to the husband.

Transparent. You really ARE a whore and not even a good one.

by The Other Manreply 1201/06/2013

LMAO r4

by The Other Manreply 1301/06/2013

ROFL R4... SLAP HIM, WILLONA!!

I guess that line would apply to this thread, as well.

by The Other Manreply 1401/06/2013

This is such an Engaging Scintillating Tale!

by The Other Manreply 1501/06/2013

accidentally left out a letter, OP? you've been watching waaaaaaaaaaaay too much downton abbey.

by The Other Manreply 1601/06/2013

Can you inaugurate a yearly fishing trip?

by The Other Manreply 1701/06/2013

Dear Journal:

I swear to God that if that creep Demetrius doesn't quit pawing me I'm telling Jasper. It's HIS friend, after all. The latest was today at brunch when the hello hug turned into my wondering if he had a half-roll of dimes in his pocket. And he got drool on my suede jacket. Cringe.

by The Other Manreply 1801/06/2013
Need more help? Click Here.