Serving up this steaming pile of
Celebrity Gossip
Gay Politics
Gay News
and Pointless Bitchery
Since 1995

‘Flaming Homosexuals Wearing Stilettos’ Will Apply For Jobs In Christian Bookstores If ENDA Passes Says [AFA's Bryan] Fische

Bryan Fischer yesterday on his radio program threatened that “flaming homosexuals… wearing stilettos, a dress and dangly earrings” would apply for jobs in Christian bookstores if ENDA passes into law. Fischer, the public face of the certified anti-gay hate group, American Family Association, claimed “the homosexual lobby” would purposely target religious businesses, including “Christian bookstores,” if the Employment Non-Discrimination Act were passed by Congress and signed into law.

Claiming “ENDA would represent the return of Jim Crow laws” in a blog post accompanying his radio rant, Fischer ludicrously rips former GOP vice presidential candidate Paul Ryan:

Ryan today reiterated his support for ENDA, the Employment Non-Discrimination Act.

This is a horrible bill for a social conservative to support since it would mean the absolute end of religious liberty and freedom of association in the marketplace. It would, in other words, gut the First Amendment. It’s shameful for Ryan, who also voted for this Constitution-shredding bill in 2007, to be so blissfully and blindly unaware of the consequences of this legislation.

These consequences would be unintended in Ryan’s case, who is simply being naive and thoughtless in his support, but such consequences are clearly intended by homosexual activists, who know that this law could and would be used relentlessly to punish and bankrupt one values-driven employer and business after another.

If ENDA goes into effect, no Christian employer could ever make a values-based personnel decision again. If a man wearing a dress, stilettos, and dangly earrings came into his Christian bookstore looking for a job and didn’t get one, the owner would be subject to a gigantic, business-ending discrimination lawsuit.

There is no reason to think that the homosexual lobby would not deliberately select values-driven businesses, and then send flamboyant homosexuals in to apply for advertised vacancies, just so they could use this law as a bludgeon to further pummel Christians into becoming the newest minority utterly deprived of their civil rights.

In fact, ENDA would represent the return of Jim Crow laws. Only now the people victimized would not be victimized based on the color of their skin but on the content of their character.

Remember when values were choices you made — like whether or not to lie, cheat, steal, support the needy, be polite — not who you love?

nd, Christians “becoming the newest minority utterly deprived of their civil rights,” is offensive on its face. It is not anyone’s civil right to have the right to deprive others of their civil rights. Fischer is angry he’s losing the “right” to be a hateful anti-gay bigot with control over others.

ENDA, the Employment Non-Discrimination Act, has been introduced into every Congress but one since 1994.

“In 29 states, it remains legal to fire someone because they’re lesbian, gay, or bisexual; in 34 states it’s legal to fire someone solely for being transgender,” HRC notes.

by Anonymousreply 3201/06/2013

Wow, this thread title has me in the mood to see that clip of a group of male dancers dancing in heels. That was great. If someone knows the name of it, will you please post it so I can look it up on YouTube? I'd really enjoy seeing it again.

As for this Bryan Fische guy, I'd say he's a fine example of someone so blatantly willfully stupid that all he winds up accomplishing in the end is to turn way more minds against his viewpoint than he wins over to his side.

by Anonymousreply 101/05/2013

He forgot out caftans! How could he forget our caftans?!

by Anonymousreply 201/05/2013

Funny I just bought a new hat, some great lipstick and some black fingernail polish. My new Dior dress will be perfect for my job interview at The Holy Roller bookstore. Oh and I mustn't forget my fabulously flamboyant pink wig to go along with that ensemble!

Any tips to tuck in my cock just in case it pops out of the dress during the interview?

by Anonymousreply 301/05/2013

It would be a tremendous improvement.

by Anonymousreply 401/05/2013

Sory cunt - no bookseller will wear high-heels. They are MURDER on the ankles at work...

by Anonymousreply 501/05/2013

Do any WOMEN actually wear caftans? And I thought the proper footwear with them was something called "fuzzy slippers"?

by Anonymousreply 601/05/2013

I prefer a sensible three-inch heel with arch support because stilletos are murder on my ankles.

by Anonymousreply 701/05/2013

Why do they think any self respecting drag queen would lower herself to work in a Christian bookstore?

by Anonymousreply 801/05/2013

File this user: MANY AMERICANS ARE SCARY PEOPLE

by Anonymousreply 901/05/2013

[quote] There is no reason to think that the homosexual lobby would not deliberately select values-driven businesses, and then send flamboyant homosexuals in to apply for advertised vacancies, just so they could use this law as a bludgeon to further pummel Christians into becoming the newest minority utterly deprived of their civil rights.

Is that really part of the Homosexual Agenda? I keep missing the meetings, but if it is, that actually sounds like a damn fine plan. Sign me up.

by Anonymousreply 1001/05/2013

Caftans require fashionable mules....

Either the embroidered paisley or the fleurissa?

by Anonymousreply 1101/05/2013

Personally, I can't manage the ladders with anything over a cha-cha heel...in silver.

by Anonymousreply 1201/05/2013

Would there be an exception for religious businesses?

by Anonymousreply 1301/05/2013

[quote]Do any WOMEN actually wear caftans?

Women = mu-mus. (Think Shelley Winters in Wild in the Streets).

Straight men = hockey or football jerseys.

by Anonymousreply 1501/05/2013

Shit, it WAS a caftan Shelley Winters wore in that movie! I haven't seen it since the early '80s.

by Anonymousreply 1601/05/2013

They need to know the proper earring etiquette.

by Anonymousreply 1701/06/2013

Workplaces have dress codes, you can't wear whatever the hell you want. Some places even ban beards, for example.

by Anonymousreply 1801/06/2013

If only the gay agenda were so fabulous. I hope this idea can at least be parlayed into a reality show.

by Anonymousreply 1901/06/2013

I know I have my silver stilettos lined up so I can go hawk Bibles.

by Anonymousreply 2001/06/2013

What a maroon.

by Anonymousreply 2101/06/2013

[quote]Do any WOMEN actually wear caftans?

Only Lainie Kazan and Renée Taylor. And they may actually be drag queens.

by Anonymousreply 2201/06/2013

Interesting since at St. Mary's Catholic Church (not the washing machine one, the one that borders Chinatown in SF) nothing but queens work there.

by Anonymousreply 2301/06/2013

Shante, you stay!

by Anonymousreply 2401/06/2013

[quote] ‘Flaming Homosexuals Wearing Stilettos’ Will Apply For Jobs In Christian Bookstores If ENDA Passes

I know it has always been MY lifetime goal!

by Anonymousreply 2501/06/2013

It's interesting that this Bryan Fischer person knows the term "flaming" .....It's not a term I would expect a staunchly conservative person to know.

by Anonymousreply 2601/06/2013

Christian bookstores are closing at an even faster rate than are secular ones. That's what the AFA should be worried about.

by Anonymousreply 2701/06/2013

Is this the same phenomenon that sees secular bricks and mortar stores closing, R27? Replaced by online sellers.

by Anonymousreply 2801/06/2013

This isn't a problem. They should just do the same thing to these flamers in dresses and stilletos as they do to black people who apply for jobs. Discriminate against them and not hire them

by Anonymousreply 2901/06/2013

Partially that r28, but Christian book publishing is also failing.

by Anonymousreply 3001/06/2013

A "flaming homosexual wearing stilettos" wouldn't want to work in some shitty Christian bookstore.

by Anonymousreply 3101/06/2013

Why the fuss? Don't they think even gays, flamin' or not, could believe in Jesus? I guess not.

by Anonymousreply 3201/06/2013
Need more help? Click Here.

Follow theDL catch up on what you missed

recent threads by topic delivered to your email

follow popular threads on twitter

follow us on facebook

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!