Serving up this steaming pile of
Celebrity Gossip
Gay Politics
Gay News
and Pointless Bitchery
Since 1995

Republican Congressman Insults Nancy Pelosi’s Appearance: ‘There’s No Facelift With John Boehner’ (Audio at link)

An outspoken Republican congressman castigated House Democratic Leader Nancy Pelosi’s looks during a radio interview Friday.

Speaking with guest host Larry O’Connor on the Dennis Miller Show, Rep. Louie Gohmert (R-TX) argued that House Speaker John Boehner (R-OH) was functionally equivalent to Pelosi because both held one-on-one backroom negotiations with the president. Gohmert then went on to deride

Pelosi’s appearance: “Well, let’s give him credit. There’s no facelift with John Boehner.”

O’CONNOR: So basically John Boehner became Nancy Pelosi without the charm?

GOHMERT: For the last two years. Well, let’s give him credit. There’s no facelift with John Boehner. He is who he is.

Gohmert is no stranger to outlandish statements. He co-sponsored a birther bill soon after President Obama took office, wants to shut down the entire federal government, and recently pushed a pet theory that President Obama helped oust ex-Libyan leader Muammar Qaddafi “so that al-Qaeda and the Muslim Brotherhood could take over Libya.”

by Anonymousreply 1901/06/2013

Gohmert is a fucking asshole, and a piece of shit.

by Anonymousreply 101/05/2013

What a fucking pig.

by Anonymousreply 201/05/2013

I don't understand what he even means.

by Anonymousreply 301/05/2013

Neither does he, R3.

by Anonymousreply 401/05/2013

Can we talk about Congressman Gohmert's overbite and bald head?

How in the name of all that is holy do these people get elected?

by Anonymousreply 501/05/2013

Well, that's the go-to staple of insults by men of all ilk: when all else fails, put a woman down for her looks (because you're so good-looking!).

by Anonymousreply 601/05/2013

Nancy Pelosi is the rightful Speaker of the House as of this week considering that the House Democrats won the popular vote, so this guy should shut up.

by Anonymousreply 701/05/2013

This ugly fuck? He should talk...

by Anonymousreply 801/05/2013

The GOP's war on women continues unabated.

by Anonymousreply 901/05/2013

What do you expect from someone being interviewed by Dennis Miller?

by Anonymousreply 1001/06/2013

There's no face lift, but there is a hideous drunk with an orange tan and lots and LOTS of embarrassing crying. What a pussy. boner is a giant an embarrassment to the country

Someone should make a video of all of boner's crying jags and send it to O'Connor

by Anonymousreply 1101/06/2013

No, just a deep orange shellacking.

by Anonymousreply 1201/06/2013

I know it's the norm now apparently, but it disgusts me when our elected officals say things like this.

This isn't high school! Act like an adult!

by Anonymousreply 1301/06/2013

Gohmert's a fucking loon. He voted for departing Rep Allen "Higher Security Clearance Than The President" West for Speaker.

It was his way of "registering" his protest against Boehner. Dumb fuck. Pelosi should take one of her heels and spike his forehead with it.

by Anonymousreply 1401/06/2013

He's a loon but he's right and it sounds like he hates Boehner. He's saying there's no difference between the two except that Boehner hasn't had facelifts like Nancy.

by Anonymousreply 1501/06/2013

I read it, false equivalence troll at R15. You should have stopped at "he's a loon" because Louie Gohmert hasn't been right about a goddamned thing since Noah built a boat.

I don't give a fuck what you think of their politics, I'll assume it's another false equivalence. Let's just completely ignore the fact that you're an idiot who is unable to differentiate one policy from another.

It is a fact that Pelosi was a better and more effective Speaker than Boehner is or ever will be in his wildest dreams. Hell, she proved that just the other day when she successfully whipped her caucus while Boehner (who had recently been left holding his dick in his hand on the House floor) couldn't get his people to do a thing.

by Anonymousreply 1601/06/2013

R16 is correct

by Anonymousreply 1701/06/2013

Doesn't he have a pal named Goober?

by Anonymousreply 1801/06/2013

Gee whiz. If you're going to make fun of somebody for her appearance, pick on Rosa DeLauro! She looks like Miss Gulch.

by Anonymousreply 1901/06/2013
Need more help? Click Here.

Follow theDL catch up on what you missed

recent threads by topic delivered to your email

follow popular threads on twitter

follow us on facebook

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!