Serving up this steaming pile of
Celebrity Gossip
Gay Politics
Gay News
and Pointless Bitchery
Since 1995

TMZ Has Pictures Of Justin Bieber Smoking Pot!

Scandal!

by Anonymousreply 4101/05/2013

Ah, to be a young lesbian.

by Anonymousreply 101/05/2013

Big deal! We started smoking pot while we were both hot, young, blonde and rich and look how well we turned out.

by Anonymousreply 201/05/2013

The Biebs responds on Twitter:

“Everyday growing and learning. trying to be better. u get knocked down, u get up,” the 18-year-old singer wrote on his Twitter account. “back on tour tomorrow. ready to see u all smile. time to do what im supposed to be doing. performing. #BELIEVEtour”

“i see all of u. i hear all of u. i never want to let any of you down. i love u. and..thank u. #beliebers,” Justin added. “like i said…2013…new challenges. new doubters…Im ready. We are ready. see u all tomorrow and everyday after that. #BELIEVEtour”

by Anonymousreply 301/05/2013

It can't be him! Justin's a sweet, holy Christian who says Jesus loves each and every one of us. He would NEVER do something so immoral.

by Anonymousreply 401/05/2013

Mr. Campbell, who cares?

by Anonymousreply 501/05/2013

Hilarious! It seems he started smoking pot 3 days ago and already he sounds like a stoner. #BELIEVEthemunchies

by Anonymousreply 601/05/2013

Is he trying to change his good boy image?

by Anonymousreply 701/05/2013

Who says he JUST started smoking pot? And why is anyone (especially the nonnewsworthy TMZ)surprised or making a big whoop out of a teenage pop star smoking pot?

Is the Pope Catholic?

by Anonymousreply 801/05/2013

If TMZ has pictures of Turd Bieber smoking pot then Turd Biebers publicist gave them the pictures.

by Anonymousreply 901/05/2013

Boy, is he a rebel. Like Jesus!

by Anonymousreply 1001/05/2013

[quote]And why is anyone (especially the nonnewsworthy TMZ)surprised or making a big whoop out of a teenage pop star smoking pot?

It's newsworthy because this little douch goes on and on about being a "good Christian" and "loves Jesus" and acts like he's some moral saint, yet here he is smoking dope and probably drinks too considering the liquor bottles in the picture.

That's why it's news.

by Anonymousreply 1101/05/2013

He should be arrested & spanked!

by Anonymousreply 1201/05/2013

Many good Christians who love Jesus smoke pot. Not a dealbreaker, and not a sign of immorality. Sioon to be legal in many more states.

I think you're confusing conservative with Christian.

Not all Christians are conservatives and vice-versa

by Anonymousreply 1301/05/2013

TMZ reports scandalized media news about celebrities. And in the past they reported about Bieber acting all unChristian.

By discussing Justin Bieber and TMZ we make them as important as they are. Even when we proclaim them to to be over we still bother to acknowledge them.

by Anonymousreply 1401/05/2013

Are we sure that isn't a photo of Buster Poindexter?

by Anonymousreply 1501/05/2013

The little lesbian has always been an asshole. He's been known as a brat and difficult to work with in the industry. He's rude and nasty. When are people going to realize this? Surely there must be better role models for little kids today? Hell.. the pot is the least of his issues. He's a Christian fundie with a Jesus tattoo on his leg, and he has said he's against abortion even if a woman has been raped. He's disgusting.

by Anonymousreply 1601/05/2013

[quote]Is the Pope Catholic?

Does Pope Rat shit in the woods?

by Anonymousreply 1701/05/2013

Fangurl at R13, read R16 and maybe you'll get the point.

by Anonymousreply 1801/05/2013

He has nice lips

by Anonymousreply 1901/05/2013

Hopefully the sex tape is next.

by Anonymousreply 2001/05/2013

Now we know TMZ is a site read mostly by lowlife teens - the majority of the posters on there are defending him and think he's great and are whining that they're tired of weed being taboo. However, anytime there is an article about someone gay or something gay-related, you will read one homophobic comment after the other.

by Anonymousreply 2101/05/2013

Call me when he actually gets busted like Frank Ocean was a few days back.

by Anonymousreply 2201/05/2013

[quote] And why is anyone (especially the nonnewsworthy TMZ)surprised or making a big whoop out of a teenage pop star smoking pot?

Becaue only a couple of days ago (the same day this picture was taken) Biebers people furiously denied him smoking pot after the paparazzi who DIED in a car crash apparently mentioned to a friend that he was following a pot smoking Bieber around. They acted as if Bieber has been accused of something serious. And now this.

by Anonymousreply 2301/05/2013

I can think of only one solution to this.

by Anonymousreply 2401/05/2013

There have been reports that the Biebs is a pothead dating back to 2010.

by Anonymousreply 2501/05/2013

So pretty.

by Anonymousreply 2601/05/2013

It's all downhill from here.

by Anonymousreply 2701/05/2013

One good thing that may come out of this is that the fraus will probably stop buying his music and tickets for their fangurl daughters and then maybe the douche will fade out of popularity.

by Anonymousreply 2801/05/2013

Did TMZ censor them like they did that guy pissing at the airport? Why bother to look at something if you can't see it?

by Anonymousreply 2901/05/2013

R28.. do you think this will change anything? Because it won't. See R21 and come back to me. Seriously.. the idiot fangirls still support him. This hasn't changed anything. They trended some stupid crap on twitter today too, to show they still support him.

by Anonymousreply 3001/05/2013

Can't we just deport him back to Canada? Please?

by Anonymousreply 3101/05/2013

R11 There is nothing in the Bible about smoking pot, so one could love Jebus and still be a stoner. As far as the liquor bottles in the picture, Christ had no problem with drinking. Hell, he was a party machine in sandals, the dude could turn water into wine.

by Anonymousreply 3201/05/2013

We don't want him. He's trailer trash if you haven't noticed.

by Anonymousreply 3301/05/2013

TMZ is paid PR.

Grow up!

by Anonymousreply 3401/05/2013

Is this his attempt to break from his boyish image?

I hate that he's attempting to create a masculine image by enforcing stereotypical ideals, which are the wrong messages to send to society.

This is just like his boxing photoshoot. Associating himself to violence must really make him think he's a man.

by Anonymousreply 3501/05/2013

[quote]It's newsworthy because this little douch goes on and on about being a "good Christian" and "loves Jesus" and acts like he's some moral saint, yet here he is smoking dope and probably drinks too considering the liquor bottles in the picture.

It would be newsworthy if drinking and smoking pot went against Christian morality, but they aren't.

by Anonymousreply 3601/05/2013

Thou shalt not get stoned. I believe it's the sixth commandment?

by Anonymousreply 3701/05/2013

Maybe, r34, but it was supposedly one of his own entourage who ratted him out. Whether or not they were paid, I don't know.

by Anonymousreply 3801/05/2013

Pot smoking is a slippery slope!

by Anonymousreply 3901/05/2013

[quote]anytime there is an article about someone gay or something gay-related, you will read one homophobic comment after the other.

Why? Isn't it a liberal site?

by Anonymousreply 4001/05/2013

Scandal, you say???

by Anonymousreply 4101/05/2013
Need more help? Click Here.