Serving up this steaming pile of
Celebrity Gossip
Gay Politics
Gay News
and Pointless Bitchery
Since 1995

Why hasn't Sandra Bullock come out of the closet yet?

I can't blame her for not wanting to admit she likes cunt. Who would want such a stigma attached to them? But it's not like everyone doesn't already know. Especially after her contract marriage fell apart because her dumb beard/friend was careless. She's almost 50 years old. There is no reason to continue to lie.

by Anonymousreply 28703/12/2015

She isn't a lesbian. Jus has severe commitment issues. Who can blame her.

by Anonymousreply 101/04/2013

Agree OP

by Anonymousreply 401/04/2013

I think Sandy would come out if she was gay. I just don't think she is, unless she's had a few too many drinks.

by Anonymousreply 901/04/2013

Know people who know her. Not a lesbian.

by Anonymousreply 1001/04/2013

OP fails!

by Anonymousreply 1101/04/2013

This actress has not only been in this spot before, but has also won an Academy Award. This actress who is still very much an A list actress has not worked much in the past two years but still maintains that status. Much like The Backstabber [another Blind Item where consensus said it was Reese Witherspoon], this actress also has tried to hold the title of the world’s sweetheart.

Everyday though, our actress lives with a secret. A big secret. One that she thinks if revealed would cause her to lose any future roles and would also make the public at large feel like they could never trust her. Lets call her Secret Keeper.

For the past 20+ years our actress has been in the closet. That in of itself is not the biggest deal in the world, but it is the way she chooses to create this fiction around her which is probably the greatest acting job ever.

Generally when it comes to the world of beards it is a very male dominated world with gay men finding women to act as beards. Our actress has become a master of the beard and has told friends she used Katharine Hepburn as her role model.

Secret Keeper has always had that innocent look in movies. She tries to stay out of the tabloids and to never draw attention to herself except when it comes to one very important thing. Men. Some of the best looking, most gorgeous actors in the world have been linked to Secret Keeper, but they never actually go out. It is probably fair to say that Secret Keeper has been linked with three of the hottest actors on the planet. All of them A list and all of them supposedly wanting to date Secret Keeper. The truth is none of them have ever dated Secret Keeper but sure are happy to hang out with her. They keep her secret safe while making it look like she is desirable and wanted and all heterosexual. She also keeps their secrets.

The first actor who went along for the ride with Secret Keeper was supposed to be a long term thing. He is an A lister through and through and only shows up on television in cameos. Although these two were supposedly together for a year or more, no one ever saw them out in public. She is not good in public with affection and men. Despite her Academy Award, she is not that good with men on the screen either. Most of her relationships on screen are not about long kisses and sex scenes. In fact, it is really really rare that she ever kisses a man on screen.

Anyway, she and Actor #1 had a thing until she found out about some things he was doing to other women that she found repulsive. He was setting them up and acting more like a pimp than an actor. Plus, he wanted a relationship that involved sex with a woman and Secret Keeper did not play that game so they split. Unlike her other bearded relationships, Secret Keeper never speaks to Actor #1 because of his past actions.

Actor #2 was second on the playlist after Actor #1. He is also an A lister, but probably would never have achieved it without the help of Secret Keeper who showed her appreciation for his year of service by introducing him to people that took his career from a “hey, that guy is pretty good, to an automatic greenlight if this guy is on board.” The secret she keeps for him is that, despite the fact that women crave him, he does not always reciprocate. His longest term relationship was a struggle for him because he was always going back and forth between men and women and his B list actress girlfriend did not appreciate that. Actor #2 did introduce Secret Keeper to someone who has become a fixture in her life.

Actor #3 is also A list and is perfectly happy to let the tabloids think that he has sex with Secret Keeper everytime he is single. They don’t, but he hates the tabloids anyway and feels like he is sticking it to them each time. They do really care for each other and when he is involved with someone th[e]y can’t hang out because then people might suspect they are just friends. It is only when they are both “single,” that he can come over and the tabloids go crazy.

In what is probably the best example of her acting skill, our actress even faked a marriage. The couple never had sex, but when he began to stray and get caught, it had to end. She had to play the hurt wife, even though she didn’t care at all about the affairs, but the fact that she was going to have to end it and lose her perfect cover.

At the present time, Secret Keeper just stays at home and has her few select, very very long term companions that she sees who pose as maids or assistants or whatever makes them innocuous to the paps. Secret Keeper is probably the best ever at keeping a secret.

by Anonymousreply 1201/04/2013

The above BI is supposedly about SB. I believe it. I'd be a fool not to.

by Anonymousreply 1301/04/2013

" There is no reason to continue to lie."

At this point, the fear of admitting to a huge lie may be a bigger impediment to coming out that admitting to lesbiability.

So while a typical Sandra fan may like that nice Ellen on TV, she would be shocked to find out that her favorite actress had been lying to her for decades - and engaging in fake relationships just to keep the truth from her loving fans! That's why people like Travolta stay in even though everyone knows, how can they admit that everything they've ever told their fans is a lie?

by Anonymousreply 1601/04/2013

What r16 said. When you get so deep in the closet you marry a beard, you're never going to be able to come out. The lies and charades will be more damaging than being gay. Only the glass closet or "I don't discuss my personal life" types can come out eventually.

by Anonymousreply 1701/04/2013

She's not a lesbian. At this point, I hear she's just disinterested in relationships and is focusing on her career and son.

by Anonymousreply 1801/04/2013

maybe she is inching out with the jokey bits with Meryl and Chelsa Handler

by Anonymousreply 2001/04/2013

Actor 1: Matthew McConaughey Actor 2: Ryan Gosling Actor 3: Ryan Reynolds

by Anonymousreply 2101/05/2013

sure does sound like sandy....

by Anonymousreply 2201/05/2013

Why hasn't her friend Keanu yet?

by Anonymousreply 2301/05/2013

Off topic, but if you have ever seen her pics pre-plastic surgery you would hardly recognize her. Her surgeon did an amazing job.

by Anonymousreply 2401/05/2013

I think #3 is Hugh Grant

by Anonymousreply 2501/05/2013

that is a CDAN blind item! get a grip!

by Anonymousreply 2601/05/2013

right.. CDAN makes shit up. never seen anything anywhere else to think she's gay or even bi.

by Anonymousreply 2701/05/2013

Yes Sandra Bullock's butch is Hugh Grant

by Anonymousreply 2901/05/2013

If Sandy Bullock isn't gay, who the fuck was I eating out last night?!?!

by Anonymousreply 3001/05/2013

Guys seriously now. Does Sandra ping to you? Strange! Interesting though if you mean it.

by Anonymousreply 3101/06/2013

She's pinged since i first saw her in While You Were Sleeping....

by Anonymousreply 3201/06/2013

Wut?

by Anonymousreply 3301/06/2013

because Jodi Foster came out?? oh wait.

by Anonymousreply 3401/06/2013

Ashley Judd pings to me not Sandra. I wonder what convinced you that Bullock is a closeted lesbian. Her kiss with Scarlett Johansson?

I believe that Johannson pings more than Bullock. Bullock is just showing off when she kisses Johannson, she is not serious, she is playing. Scarlett seems more upset after this kiss...

by Anonymousreply 3501/06/2013

Wait, now that i'm watching it again, it seems as if Bullock had told Scarlett Johansson that she is going to kiss her before. It's such a fake kiss. I mean Johansson makes it fake, Sandra tried to give a good kiss but Scarlett couldn't make it seem real. What do you think about this kiss guys?

by Anonymousreply 3601/06/2013

Have you seen Practical Magic? Great chemistry with Aidan Quinn - love him! She had it with Keanu in speed.

I believe she had sex with McBongo and when he went with a guy, they "broke up". I believe he was the one who worked at being het. His kids with Camilla are his.

I think her relationship with Ryan & Ryan is totally sexless. Like those two.

Probably bi. She and JJ had sex. He's too unstable to be a beard. Since she had sex with him, his cheating probably hit her like a brick.

With her kid and her Oscar, Sandy has it all.

PS Most of the people who work for her production company are women. Sandy is a feminist.

by Anonymousreply 3701/06/2013

No. I was wrong again for the second time. I don't like giving you the wrong impressions, i think that this time i got it right. I'm almost convinced that Bullock and Johansson had talked about this kiss before this show and when the time came for Sandra to kiss Scarlett, the kiss was brief and cold. That might mean that they were both anxious not to overdo it but they also wanted to play it cool (of course it came out as fake, but that's ok...c'est la vie)

by Anonymousreply 3801/06/2013

She is a lesbian and a racist but loves latina women.

by Anonymousreply 3901/06/2013

Lewis is african america r39. Fail

by Anonymousreply 4001/06/2013

R39, lol...how do you know?

by Anonymousreply 4101/06/2013

The fact that she was with that neo nazi says alot about her character. Sandra adopted that baby to coverup the fact that she shared the same views as her ex.

by Anonymousreply 4201/06/2013

R8, credulous? Your friend's probably slept with many famous beauties he's one-nighted by picking them up in bars--like that three-way with Gaga and Eva.

She's f'ing gorgeous closeup, as like sitting next to her at dinner party, elbow to elbow.

50 and murder with it.

by Anonymousreply 4301/06/2013

Actually, Sandy's whole career has been undercover and she has become a very rich woman that way. She has a good eye for a story that will appeal to the masses, except when she has to do studio-obligated movies. Even then she makes it interesting.

I think the public understands that stars have had to stay in the closet not by choice but by "popular demand." It's a given, and still is, in Hollywood that women want their idols to be just as straight as they are on the off chance they should run into them someday and actually complete the whole movie star fantasy.

But I don't see Sandy coming out. I think she wants to be like Garbo, left alone. It's working for her. She's worth a lot of money and she still has earning potential forever because she will probably be able to morph into character roles.

I just hope she has someone who loves her who gets into bed with her each night and holds her.

by Anonymousreply 4401/06/2013

She has always pinged to me. I don't know what I believe, though. I know I have pretty good gaydar. For instance, back in the early 90s, I thought Gillian Anderson was at least bi. But everyone laughed at me. Now she has admitted to having relationships with women. It is for reasons like this that I trust my gaydar.

But I have doubts about Sandra because what about Jesse James? There were all those rumors of a disgusting sex tape, her supposed white supremacist leanings, etc. What of all that? You don't MARRY a guy and claim to have a close relationship with him and not know that he is a crazy Nazi. Right? So those rumors are hard to reconcile with the idea of a closeted Hollywood lesbian feminist.

by Anonymousreply 4501/06/2013

Revolta is not gay. Jus has severe commitment issues. Who can blame her.

Revolta is not gay. At this point, I hear she's just disinterested in relationships and is focusing on her career and son.

by Anonymousreply 4601/06/2013

Cracks me up when some people so adamantly insist she's not gay. I know a dyke when I see one.

by Anonymousreply 4701/06/2013

so R47 is Sandra a dyke?

by Anonymousreply 4801/06/2013

[quote]But I have doubts about Sandra because what about Jesse James? There were all those rumors of a disgusting sex tape, her supposed white supremacist leanings, etc. What of all that? You don't MARRY a guy and claim to have a close relationship with him and not know that he is a crazy Nazi. Right? So those rumors are hard to reconcile with the idea of a closeted Hollywood lesbian feminist.

I actually always wondered if Bullock timed all these rumors to generate heat for the Oscar she was up for in a movie called, cough cough, The Blind Side.

This is the Hollywood Dream Machine, where nothing is as it appears. Honestly, can you see Sandi, even with her German background, getting into Nazi regalia with little swastika garter straps and let someone take a picture of her that way? Much less a video. I agree with the Blind Item that she never even had sex with him, it was a paid agreement he went for and can never ever talk about.

We all have a Blind Side.

by Anonymousreply 4901/06/2013

[quote]can you see Sandi, even with her German background, getting into Nazi regalia

Okay, that was supposed to read, "can you see Sandi, especially with her German background, etc."

by Anonymousreply 5001/06/2013

I love actors and actresses but i don't forget that they are whores in a way. They could be anyone or anything the director is asking them to be for a movie and that's close to whoring. However, in their attempt to be certain roles, sometimes for some actors pretending becomes reality and it's not just acting anymore. So, it's possible for some actors or actresses to discover that they are bisexual or gay by playing certain roles and it is also possible some of them who have played gay roles to feel far away from homosexuals. There is no guarantee for one's sexuality behind the screen...only hints. Is that enough?

by Anonymousreply 5101/06/2013

I thought her marriage imploded after the Oscars. No Oscar nominee wants a scandal before the ballots are in. And divorcing a cheating husband is still negative PR in Hollywood.

by Anonymousreply 5201/06/2013

Sandra expertly deflected the bad marriage with her adoration of her new son. And people gave her her space. You don't see her in the tabloids, or People or anywhere really.

I do think that Blind Item is about her. It's got to be.

by Anonymousreply 5301/06/2013

What blind item?

by Anonymousreply 5401/06/2013

The Blind Item is at R12. Sandi's the "Secret Keeper."

And I think R21 has the right lineup.

by Anonymousreply 5501/06/2013

Sandra has a heavy-boned face, is all.

by Anonymousreply 5601/06/2013

Sandy being a lez is believable because all of her publicized relationships have seemed phony, or like brother and sister. Unlike Julia Roberts, who is horny, promiscuous and predatory, Sandy seems vanilla, or has cultivated that perception.

by Anonymousreply 5701/06/2013

bump

by Anonymousreply 5801/15/2013

Because she's straight, OP.

by Anonymousreply 5901/15/2013

I never thought she was a lesbian but I never ever thought her and Jessie were a REAL marriage. It was publicity for both of them. Men...so damn dumb, they will pick up the most trampy women. Just look at Clinton, Edwards and probably countless others, picking up big mouthed idiots.

by Anonymousreply 6001/16/2013

[quote]I can't blame her for not wanting to admit she likes cunt. Who would want such a stigma attached to them?

Straight men, for starters.

by Anonymousreply 6101/16/2013

I think her problem is she owns property but the bottom fell out of the housing market, she might not be as rich as you think.

I'm not sure about A, B and C.

I didn't believe Hugh liked her at all...nor she him.

The gossip was that her first longterm boyfriend broke up with her, or he cheated. I can never remember his name. Anyway, he said the break-up was not his fault and Sandra knows exactly why they broke up and he was not taking the blame. Most tabloids or gossips didn't even ask him but when he openned his mouth, I thought he was being honest.

by Anonymousreply 6201/16/2013

Big Bush supporter. Major PENIS hound.

I've always wanted to say that...

by Anonymousreply 6301/16/2013

[quote]The gossip was that her first longterm boyfriend broke up with her, or he cheated.

Tate Donovan?

by Anonymousreply 6401/16/2013

[quote]I can't blame her for not wanting to admit she likes cunt. Who would want such a stigma attached to them?

Fuck you homophobic OP. Why do we let this trash on DL?

by Anonymousreply 6501/16/2013

[quote]There's no stigma attached to it. Homophobes target gay men, not lesbians

OP proves the opposite.

by Anonymousreply 6601/16/2013

She's probably looked at the response that Jody got and figured it isn't worth it.

by Anonymousreply 6701/16/2013

She's straight.

by Anonymousreply 6801/16/2013

She used to be pretty until the plastic surgery or botox.

by Anonymousreply 6901/16/2013

With the exception of the last 2 paragraphs in the BI, it could be Diane Keaton.

by Anonymousreply 7001/16/2013

Re the Nazi costume sex tape - is there anyone who claims to have actually seen it?

I'd believe it of James but it's harder to believe of Bullock.

by Anonymousreply 7101/16/2013

Frankly, the "lesbian rumors" about every A-list Hollywood actress are becoming increasingly deranged and bizarre. This place, more and more, is starting to resemble L-Chat.

Look, I've worked off-and-on for most of my life in the entertainment industry, and while I've come across tons and tons of gay male actors (in varying phases of closetedness), the number of lesbian actresses (from my personal experience) is minimal. Some more bisexual chicks (a few genuine, most barsexual) as of late, but I'd say 95% straight women. I'm not trying to be mean or crush anyone's fantasies, but Hollywood and theatre acting really doesn't draw in lesbians the same way it draws in gay men (or straight women).

There are definitely other industries where the ratio of lesbians is equal to or greater than gay men (law enforcement, culinary), but definitely not acting. So all of these declarations that all of these A-list actresses are lesbians I just find frankly . . . bizarre.

Let's just say that it is 1000 x harder for studios to find and starlight a genuine straight actor vs. a straight actress.

by Anonymousreply 7201/16/2013

R72 = Jody Foster

by Anonymousreply 7301/16/2013

i think it is Charlize theron,

by Anonymousreply 7401/17/2013

She pinged for me from the first time I saw her, as did J Foster - I was never in doubt about her.

by Anonymousreply 7501/17/2013

I don't know...

by Anonymousreply 7601/17/2013

i don't know...

by Anonymousreply 7701/17/2013

Fuck, i don't know...

by Anonymousreply 7801/17/2013

I don't know really.

by Anonymousreply 7901/17/2013

Jodie pinged when she was seven years old, playing "Joey" the tomboy on Courtship of Eddie's Father.

by Anonymousreply 8001/17/2013

Honestly guys, do you think she is a lesbian?

Tell me!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

by Anonymousreply 8101/17/2013

Nope

by Anonymousreply 8202/18/2013

Who has SB dated besides her skivvy nazi loving biker ex?

I/m curious

by Anonymousreply 8302/18/2013

R83 Sandy has takedn Ryan Gosling, Tate Donovan and Matthew Mcwhatever.

by Anonymousreply 8402/19/2013

Tate was also engaged to Aniston. He was high school classmates with Brooke Shields.

by Anonymousreply 8502/19/2013

You mean, the closet of being the Dirty Sanchez lady and Nazi uniform wearing kinkslut?

by Anonymousreply 8602/19/2013

Sandra & Jesse's Marriage A Sham??? [Even Perez Hilton knew the marriage wasn't real and Sandra was forced to go thru with this]. Danielle Dee Madrano. Danielle saw the green light to share all the dirt she knows and didn't waste time letting it fly. Danielle told sources:“She told me that she and Jesse were together…this was around May, 2009, or just prior to that. She told me that Jesse’s marriage to Sandra Bullock was for publicity, and that's why he did Donald Trump’s show, Celebrity Apprentice. He never called on Sandra for money or influence because their marriage was a sham she said.”

by Anonymousreply 8703/21/2013

Sandra Bullock has always used a 'double' in any those few instances where she was forced to have semi nude scenes in any movies. Sandra's body double, Wendy Kay Wells, is even a little thinner, quite an amazing resemblance between the 2 people with the right makeup [click thru for more details]. Wendolyn is in denial she has ever done these scenes, she has a husband and children and appears to have an unsavory past as an actress back in the 1970's, also in denial about that. Time to come clean Wendolyn. Sandra Bullock morally objected to these semi nude scenes and therefore was required to provide a body double who has worked with Sandy though out her Hollywood career. This is a common practice in Hollywood. This is a picture of Sandra Bullock's body double. I have personally met Sandy's body double in Irvine California around April 2012 and have talked to her, and Wendolyn is in denial about that also. URL has much more information, click thru to see many more details on this subject.

by Anonymousreply 9303/21/2013

This video showed up on Chelsea Lately show October 16th, 2012 (more details click thru). It shows a false reproduction of Sandra Bullock duplication in a nude scene in a shower. The video is false and is not Sandra Bullock. The original actress used before the pixel work was oriental, obvioius from looking at the eyes. [The technical people who did the work did this on purpose to avoid any incrimination and to protect themselves.] There was not a disclaimer placed on the video stating the video was not genuine Sinora Chelsea Handler. You are perceived as an insult to Judiasm and your life in the entertainment industry will be short lived, good luck with your next career pursuit. Sandra Bullock and Jamie Jones. Much more info on this subject, feel free to look at many more details on the URL, thank you.

by Anonymousreply 9403/21/2013

Jesse James [click thru for more details] He was never married to Sandra Bullock, it was what Hollywood calls a sham marriage, Sandra Bullock was forced to do this under threat of death. Outlaw Garage Austin Texas-made in Texas! .Jesse is a welder/ fabricator who uses his master level skills and discerning eye to teach up and coming fabricators at the shop. He brings many years of experience to Austin Speed Shop that is reflected in our cars. This is specific info on Jesse James and many details are provided. Feel free to go to the URL for much more information. Thank you, Sandra Bullock and Jamie Jones

by Anonymousreply 9503/21/2013

I've always thought Charlize Theron could beat Nan Michiganwomyn at her own partytrick of cracking walnuts between her thighs.

Bullock comes off as a freewheeling anything goes bi-chick, but Theron & the Twilight hag seem the most transparent dykes in Hollywood for many years.

by Anonymousreply 9903/21/2013

sheesh

by Anonymousreply 10003/21/2013

My gaydar pinged when I first saw Charlize in that car chase movie wih Edward Norton and Marky Mark.

by Anonymousreply 10103/21/2013

What the? This was a pretty good thread until these unstoppable rants

by Anonymousreply 10203/21/2013

Someone is mentally ill R102. I don't know if Sandra is bi, gay or straight. She keeps her private life very private and I can't blame her. Compared to other celebrities she doesn't whore her kid out to the press and keeps him fairly sheltered from them. I think she's pretty down to earth and a good mom.

by Anonymousreply 10303/21/2013

R97-R92 - Lunatic homophobe.

by Anonymousreply 10403/21/2013

[all posts by ham-fisted troll a removed.]

by Anonymousreply 10503/21/2013

I've no idea if she truly is gay or not, but a few things come to mind:

- that marriage to Jesse James had to be fake. A woman of her status, wealth and looks would never, ever, end up with that lowlife who had a porn actress as an ex- something very suspicious there. And Sandy has always been very vanilla, so why a guy connected with porn?? It makes no sense at all.

- she adopted her son? well, why not, but I'm always surprised when this happens. I mean, why adopted? Well at least she didn't have a child with her ex-husband

I think R44 wrote the most beautiful post on this thread

And I like Sandra Bullock very much. Had a major crush on her in my very early twenties. Only other crush I had that was this big was Winona Ryder (I'm positive she's had at the very least flings with women, but apparently she is mostly a nutcase) and Kelly McGillis, so all I can say is my gaydar works pretty well. I was also very attracted to Gillian Anderson, but who isn't?

by Anonymousreply 10603/21/2013

I like that this has become a Charlize thread. She is most likely a lesbian and has decided to come out. She's a lot of fun in any case and a very smart woman

by Anonymousreply 10703/21/2013

[quote] She is most likely a lesbian and has decided to come out

When?

by Anonymousreply 10803/21/2013

With the new haircut. She doesn't need to say much more

She's just ping ping ping ping with a touch of fuck you*

by Anonymousreply 10903/21/2013

A haircut doesn't a lesbian make!

by Anonymousreply 11003/21/2013

Charlize Theron has always seemed very butch. She is slowly now morphing into Cynthia Nixon with that haircut.

Also she never smiles, just like an angry dyke.

by Anonymousreply 11103/21/2013

Great spin. More Charlize!

by Anonymousreply 11203/21/2013

Re: SB

If you could ask those who knew her growing up in Arlington, VA, you'd learn the truth. Met a guy in a DC bar yrs. ago, visiting his family in VA, who went to HS w/her.

by Anonymousreply 11303/21/2013

Re: CT

If you could ask those who knew her growing up in South Africa, you'd learn the truth. Met a guy in a Zimbabwe bar yrs. ago, visiting his family in Zimbabwe, who went to HS w/her.

by Anonymousreply 11403/21/2013

Not sure CT's buzz cut is a clear giveaway. She had to shave her head for Mad Max and now it's growing out. Let's see how long she keeps the cut before we cast judgements based on haircuts alone.

Having said that, I wouldn't be one bit surprised if she was a lesbian, but I wouldn't base it on her haircut.

by Anonymousreply 11503/21/2013

r72 if you really worked in the business you wouldn't say that. I would agree to what you said about behind the scenes. In the production offices and publicity etc. But in front of the camera there may not be lots of lesbians but there are many fluid women and I'm not talking barsexual. I'm talking bisexual. Women not afraid of giving women a try. You'd be surprised.

by Anonymousreply 11603/21/2013

Does this mean that Stuart Townsend is gay?

by Anonymousreply 11703/21/2013

Those facebook links and comments are odd yet believeable. But where is the poster getting her info that Ryan and Matt McC have AIDs??

Also, I just cannot believe that Shatner is related to some Satanic group.

by Anonymousreply 11803/21/2013

[all posts by ham-fisted troll a removed.]

by Anonymousreply 12103/21/2013

I hate to do this but anyone who remotely cares about McBongo and still wonders if he is gay should watch The Paperboy. Strange film but I actually liked quite a bit of it. I even liked Nicole and thought it was really brave of her to try to take on that role. In the hands of a better director it might have been a film worth nominating, at least for the acting. I would say as it was, I enjoyed everyone's performance even though they were all a bit off.

by Anonymousreply 12203/21/2013

Excuse me, Mad Max remake. Fucking auto-correct.

by Anonymousreply 12303/21/2013

I don't know if Charlize is a lesbian but I always looked at her as being strictly a girly type girl.

Now with the haircut I see masculinity pouring forth were before there was only Chanel and feather boas.

by Anonymousreply 12403/21/2013

R120 = Lies

by Anonymousreply 12503/21/2013

Revised by Sandra Bullock and Jamie Jones March 23rd, 2013. This actress (Sandra Bullock) has not only been in this spot before, but has also won an Academy Award. This actress (Sandra Bullock) who is still very much an A list actress has not worked much in the past two years but still maintains that status. Much like The Backstabber [another Blind Item where consensus said it was Reese Witherspoon], this actress also has tried to hold the title of the world’s sweetheart. Everyday though, our actress (Sandra Bullock) lives with a secret. A big secret. One that she (feels) if revealed would cause her to lose any future roles and would also make the public at large feel like they could never trust her. Lets call her Secret Keeper (Sandra Bullock). For the past 20+ years our actress (Sandra Bullock) has been in the closet. That in of itself is not the biggest deal in the world, but it is the way she chooses to create this fiction around her which is probably the greatest acting job ever. Generally when it comes to the world of beards it is a very male dominated world with gay men finding women to act as beards. Our actress (Sandra Bullock) has become a master (poor choice of words) of the beard and has told friends she used Katharine Hepburn as her role model. Secret Keeper (Sandra Bullock) has always had that innocent look in movies. She tries to stay out of the tabloids and to never draw attention to herself except when it comes to one very important thing-men. Some of A list actors have been linked to Secret Keeper (Sandra Bullock), but they never actually go out. Most of them A list actors and all of them supposedly wanting to date Secret Keeper (Sandra Bullock). The truth is none of them have ever dated Secret Keeper (Sandra Bullock) but sure are happy to hang out with her (except Tate Donovan-he did date Sandra Bullock). They (she) keep her (their) secret safe while making it look like she (they) is desirable and wanted and all heterosexual (Sandra Bullock is heterosexual otherwise Jamie Jones would not be helping her). She also keeps their secrets. The first actor (Tate Donovan) who went along for the ride with Secret Keeper (Sandra Bullock) was supposed to be a long term thing. He is (not) an A lister and only shows up on television in cameos. Although these two were supposedly together for a year or more (they knew each other for 4 years), no one ever saw them out in public. She is not good in public with affection and men. Despite her Academy Award, she is not that good with men on the screen either. Most of her relationships on screen are not about long kisses and sex scenes. In fact, it is rare that she ever kisses a man on screen. Anyway, she and Actor #1 (Tate Donovan) had a thing until she found out about some things he was doing to other women (and men) that she found repulsive (Tate Donovan is a homosexual). He was setting them up and acting more like a pimp than an actor. Plus, he wanted a relationship that involved sex with a woman and Secret Keeper (Sandra Bullock) did not play that game so they split. Unlike her other bearded relationships, Secret Keeper (Sandra Bullock) never speaks to Actor #1 (Tate Donovan) because of his past actions. Actor #2 (Keanu Reeves) was second on the playlist after Actor #1. He is an A lister, but probably would never have achieved it without the help of Secret Keeper (Sandra Bullock) who showed her appreciation for his year of service by introducing him to people that took his career from a “hey, that guy is pretty good, to an automatic green light if this guy is on board.” The secret she keeps for him is that, despite the fact that women crave him, he does not reciprocate (Keanu Reeves is a homosexual and started out in Hollywood as a male prostitute). His longest term relationship was a struggle for him because he was always going back and forth between men and women and his B list actress girlfriend did not appreciate that (Keanu Reeves first girlfriend was killed). Actor #2 (Keanu Reeves) did (not) introduce Secret Keeper (Sandra Bullock) to someone who has b

by Anonymousreply 12603/23/2013

I think someone might be off his meds.

by Anonymousreply 12703/23/2013

This made the tabloids dated November 5th, 2012. The details are Sandra Bullock keeps her shades closed in her house in Austin as told by her housekeeper. Sandra Bullock has several stalkers who have had restraining orders against them. Yes, as many women, she does close her blinds on her house. Click thru on URL for much more info. Thank you Sandra Bullock and Jamie Jones

by Anonymousreply 12803/23/2013

R127 post. I think someone is in the Illuminati and we are tracing the message to the person who posted the message. We are fully aware of Illuminati and why would you post such a message to this public web site, silly person. Picture of Illuminati thug December 5th, 2012 who assaulted me in the same park approx. 3 months and did so again yesterday. Fairview park, Costa Mesa California. Americans, wake up to the fact that the generational Illuminati subculture really does exist. It is a very bad subculture and needs to be eliminated from civilization permanently, it is the most evil subculture that exists across the world. Ok, back to the details. Why do I think this man is an Illuminati thug? I initially asked, 3 months ago, if he was from New York and then London, he acknowledged he had affiliation with London. I also told him he was an Illuminati thug and he smiled. I don't have detailed information with his name as of yet to confirm this definitively with absolute proof, so this is a very strong suspicion at this point. He was very aggressive, intentionally attempted to provoked me and lunged at me several times. It's called the Illuminati checkerboard strategy where they get very aggressive with people in an attempt to silence them. The Illuminati is a money making organization and different people have different roles, this was a thug who silences people by different methods. Others are slave handlers who handle their celebrity mind control slaves. Mind control celebrity slaves are used to manipulate the public with the Illuminati agenda. Begin to disrupt the Illuminati cash flow and expect Illuminati thugs to begin to show up like this one. Note he is a rather large man. Thank you Sandra Bullock and Jamie Jones and person who was attacked was Jamie Jones

by Anonymousreply 12903/23/2013

Guys, make it easy. In other words, is she a lesbo or not?

by Anonymousreply 13003/24/2013

R72 makes a lot of sense. Some of you hysterics are laughable. Oooooh, my gaydar says she's a lesbian so it must be true.

by Anonymousreply 13103/24/2013

Ok easy. Sandra Bullock not a lesbian. That's as simple as it gets. Also there aren't that many actresses who are A listers who are lesbians, its an issue with the male A listers being gay. There just are not really any women who are lesbians but the tabloids and the studios encourage the women to be beards for their stable of gay male actors. I think we explained that quite well and by the way this is her reputation and her message board. If Sandra is straight, do you have a problem with that???

by Anonymousreply 13203/24/2013

Her old excuse was that she was waiting to learn how not to from Jodie Foster.

by Anonymousreply 13403/25/2013

The most bizarre comments I have ever heard.

by Anonymousreply 13505/08/2013

Reading this information seems surreal. If fact, how can anyone really exist and be true to oneself with fallacy to who one really is? So bizarre to me.

by Anonymousreply 13605/08/2013

She still doesn't ping to me though

by Anonymousreply 13705/09/2013

Why does Diane Keaton get a pass for living her life this EXACT SAME WAY but no one questions her sexuality? Don't get me wrong - I love DK.

Also R126 states that Tate Donovan is a homosexual but that he wanted "a relastionship that involved sex with woman." If that's the case, he is not homosexual!

Lastly, do you think the tapes and pix of SB would have been released if it hadn't come out that JJ was cheating on her? Was that JJ's way of getting back at her?

by Anonymousreply 13805/09/2013

It is sad that being single/unmarried automatically makes people question their sexuality. Not all straight people want to be coupled.

by Anonymousreply 13905/09/2013

She's not gay.

by Anonymousreply 14005/09/2013

I know one thing for sure. Gay or not i like seeing Sandra around. She is ok, isn't she?

by Anonymousreply 14105/10/2013

Why? She's so forgettable. Honestly, without this thread, nobody would mention her here, much less out in real life.

by Anonymousreply 14205/10/2013

These posts are unbelievable. I just don't know what to make of them...

by Anonymousreply 14305/15/2013

Every word of this thread is true.

by Anonymousreply 14405/15/2013

Sandy likes manly men.

Like me.

by Anonymousreply 14505/15/2013

No, Sandy is not a lesbian. She likes the beauty of a pretty woman, but it's far from a sexual thing. You people are grasping at straws. There's nothing there.

I've known Sandy since she came to New York. Just a product of a strict German upbringing.

Loves men. Plain men.

by Anonymousreply 14605/24/2013

First I ever heard of these rumors. And if she was to come out I bet she wouldn't want to be known as a cunt! Dumbass OP

by Anonymousreply 14705/24/2013

I met her in the 90's and she didn't ping at all.

Don't think she likes the ladies like dat...

by Anonymousreply 14805/24/2013

If she is then she has been excellent at hiding it. I know a few people that have worked on projects with her and no one ever said anything but good things about her personally. Never any mention of any behavior out of the ordinary.

by Anonymousreply 14905/24/2013

She is a very good actress, but I would think Sandra herself would admit she is not THAT good an actress!

I just don't think that she is gay.

by Anonymousreply 15005/24/2013

So which women has she had relationships with?

by Anonymousreply 15105/24/2013

She gave Nicole Kidman head while they were shooting 'Practical Magic'

by Anonymousreply 15205/25/2013

[quote]her dumb beard/friend

Women don't have beards, they have merkins. Tard.

by Anonymousreply 15305/25/2013

What is "ping"? I don't understand this term.

by Anonymousreply 15405/26/2013

Maybe bi (she does ping a little bit), but I don't think gay. CDAN makes shit up all the time so don't use him as evidence, please.

by Anonymousreply 15505/26/2013

R16 and R17, Meredith Baxter eventually came out.

by Anonymousreply 15605/26/2013

Oh, come on now. She's gay.

[quote]If she is then she has been excellent at hiding it.

True. I don't know why some people can't comprehend this. Plus, she may be asexual to a certain extent which can obfuscate any infrequent booty calls she happens on. Look at the schmo she fiiiiiiiinally decided to get hitched to.

DOI!!!

by Anonymousreply 15705/26/2013

Well, if Sandra is gay, you mean that her pussy gets wet with women only?

by Anonymousreply 15805/26/2013

She was involved with Tate Donovan for quite a few years, is he gay or not? If he's gay, then I would say, she is probably a lesbian.

by Anonymousreply 15905/26/2013

Tate Donovan was Jennifer Aniston's boyfriend for three years too.

by Anonymousreply 16005/26/2013

sandy doesn't have a gap tooth !!!

by Anonymousreply 16105/26/2013

Sandra Bullock is not a lesbian.

by Anonymousreply 16205/26/2013

She never smiles, she seems kind of grumpy and grouchy.

by Anonymousreply 16305/26/2013

Don't know if Tate Donovan is or isn't, but he acted in this:

by Anonymousreply 16405/27/2013

That doesn't exactly prove he is gay.

When he and Sandra broke up, people said he was a womanizer. At the time he said it was not his fault that they broke up and that Sandra knew exactly why they broke up. He didn't elaborate but they had been together for quite a few years. She was still photographed with him when Speed came out.

by Anonymousreply 16505/27/2013

Sandra is gay, and the pieces of shit PR trolling this thread trying so hard to deny it can go die in a grease fire. Fucking wastes of space.

And OP? If your woman-hating faggot face was in front of me? I would break it.

by Anonymousreply 16605/27/2013

R167, opinion or do you actually know that for sure?

by Anonymousreply 16705/27/2013

Just seen The Heat and I loved it. Probably one of the best movies I have seen this year. Lots of laugh out loud moments. I highly recommend it.

Sandra dances around with her blouse opened to the waist. Wow all I can say is she is in great shape, I also noticed that from her almost naked scene in The Proposal. She is obviously someone who has taken great care of herself.

Melissa McCarthy was fantastic in this movie too, also loved her in Bridesmaids.

by Anonymousreply 16807/31/2013

She won't come out formally. She'll just marry Keanu someday and we'll all know.

by Anonymousreply 16907/31/2013

I just got in and her super gay movie with Nicole Kidman is about to come on TV. (Practical Magic)

I've never seen it, hopefully it will put me to sleep if it's a piece of shit!

by Anonymousreply 17008/02/2013

Loved Practical Magic.

by Anonymousreply 17108/02/2013

Why is this fucking religious scam artist Peter Popoff on tv instead of Practical Magic!

Mary!

by Anonymousreply 17208/02/2013

Oooppps nvm, I went to (steal) my roommates laptop to watch Netflix and when I came back it was on (just late)

Nicole Kidman was like a less annoying version of Taylor Swift. Just as tall with a surprisingly hot body. And both gay as a donkey show at Tom Cruise's/ Taylor Lutner's house.

by Anonymousreply 17308/02/2013

R173!- Nicole was gorgeous back then.

by Anonymousreply 17408/02/2013

Why would she?

by Anonymousreply 17508/02/2013

R72 might work in the industry (doubtful, but we do get entertainment pros here), but he/she is a fucking imbecile if he thinks we believe his/her comment that there are no lesbians in Hollywood or NYC.

We know who they are. That asshole seems to think he/she is on a straight site. Or is straight him/herself and gay actors and actresses hide it from the homophobe. If R72 is gay, then it's strange that he/she is so desperate to refute things that aren't just known, they've been known for many years.

We had a producer on here years ago who constantly refuted our comments (like that gay actors can and do play straight, so actors can come out and still play straight convincingly) by saying "DL is not the mainstream. You guys know way more than the average moviegoer."

by Anonymousreply 17608/02/2013

Maybe she is and maybe she isn't. I can't tell.

by Anonymousreply 17808/05/2013

What the fuck? Sandra lived with Tate Donovan for years. If they are gay...they were bearding for each other.

by Anonymousreply 17908/05/2013

Girls are better with living without a partner. I am not saying she isn't a lesbian, but she may be not into hooking up. Or she is with someone and nobody knows about it. She does not strike me as some kind of PR friendly Brangelina type. One of the most sympathetic celebs I think.

by Anonymousreply 18008/05/2013

Sandra Bullock and Keanu Reeves are so dreamy together, why don't they get married? It's just like The Lakehouse, which I have watched 40 times and memorized lines from. He is just waiting for the right girl to come along, and it's SB.

by Anonymousreply 18108/05/2013

R181 - I love Sandra and think she is beautiful, but she looked dowdy in The Lake House.

by Anonymousreply 18208/05/2013

Sandy, come out, come out, wherever you are. You may have your PR defenders covering for you but most people can see that you're a dyke. Nothing wrong with that but you could become a huge role model for those who don't have the power and money to cover it up.

by Anonymousreply 18308/05/2013

Sandra Bullock is not a lesbian, never was a lesbian, and this was already discussed on this thread. Where would someone who doesn't know her even ask further. Google this information and there has never been rumors. The only people who claim that are possible Matthew Mcconaughey who leaves numerous posts on this thread and does his best to keep the gay rumors down about himself. Truth is Matthew Mcconaughey started out as a male prostitute in Hollywood. See below link for more on him and Matthew Mcconaughey stop leaving false posts on this thread. We have had this discussion before. Sandra Bullock is not your friend Matthew Mcconaughey.

by Anonymousreply 18408/08/2013

If there were a webmaster awake and deleting trolls, R185 etc would be so fucking gone.

It sounds like a moron, freak, and homophobe.

What a shitty combination. Why is it here?

by Anonymousreply 18608/08/2013

[R186] is Matthew McConaughey He sounds like a moron, freak. What a shitty combination. Why is Matthew McConaughey here? Is he worried everyone is going to find out he is gay, everyone knew that already.

Dec 26, 2011 – Matthew McConaughey's photo just asked camila to marry me, merry Christmas · Matthew .... She prolly is a coke head and /or heroin addict. Matthew McConaughey Is Getting Into the Murder Business by Richard Lawson - More by Richard Lawson Sep 13, 2010 – Don't tell Sarah Palin, but he wants to murder a mom. Also: James Cameron is everywhere forever, he will never die. A song gets turned into a ...

Matthew McConaughey's Dad Died Doing Mom - Celebuzz Aug 27, 2008 – Outspoken grandmother to Levi Alves McConaughey reveals that her husband (Matthew McConaughey's father) died during one of their ...

by Anonymousreply 18708/08/2013

I don't think SB is gay at all.. I think it's probably a combination of commitment issues, a demanding (though awesome) career and bad luck. Of course with 'bad luck' I'm referring to her marriage to semi-nazi and pornstar bangin Jesse James. Now, with her kid I guess it's harder to meet someone and go out on dates. But who cares, who says you cannot be whole as a person being single.

SB might be a bisexual (I doubt it) but she is definitely attracted to men, given the number of boyfriends she's had. From what I know, most closeted lesbian women either stay single half their life or marry a guy and stay with them till they're about 48 and then, when the kids are all grown up 'choose for themselves'. They definitely don't go around dating a different guy every three or four years, like Sandy has.

But, of course I could be wrong since i am not really familiar with the way things work in hollywood.. (sorry if my English is not correct sometimes, feel free to correct me)

by Anonymousreply 18808/15/2013

I didn't think Sandra was gay but there was something very shady about her and Jessie.

I can't buy the bullshit that she didn't know about Jessie and his weird, freak, girlfriends. I think she knew but never thought it would come out in the press. I think she thought all the money makers would keep it covered up for her. So, why would she be willing to accept that kind of situation?

Lesbian?

by Anonymousreply 18909/10/2013

Keanu is gayer then Gay Gayerson and why the whole world hasn't figured that out, is beyond my understanding.

by Anonymousreply 19009/10/2013

It must be very scary for anyone to declare to the world she's been cowardly living a lie for decades.

by Anonymousreply 19109/10/2013

Around the time that Sandy got her Academy Award, there was a blind in the Las Vegas Review Journal, that when she was shooting in Vegas the same top call girls Tiger Woods hired as playmates also entertained Sandy. Her ex was angry that he was the only one exposed as a liar and cheat. He claimed that both knew it was a faux marriage for mutual pap attention.

by Anonymousreply 19209/10/2013

Well Sandra has a lot of powerful friends and she makes money for them. Jessie couldn't out her, because his career would be ruined by the rich and powerful.

by Anonymousreply 19309/10/2013

R193, Jesse didn't want to be the sole bad guy in the breakup.

by Anonymousreply 19409/10/2013

I don't buy any of this. If she were as gay as some deluded posters think, it would be common knowledge like Jodie Foster was. And R184/185, you are just nuts.

by Anonymousreply 19509/10/2013

You have to admit there was some reason, her marriage with Jessie wasn't real.

It kind of reminds me of Tom Cruise and his phony wives.

by Anonymousreply 19609/10/2013

I have no doubt that the gays who are so critical of people choosing to remain in the closet have no choice to be out, they are flamers or bulldylkes!!

by Anonymousreply 19709/10/2013

It's funny R197 but a lot of the actors and directors who are out, aren't flamers or bull dykes. So do you want to take back that ridiculous statement?

by Anonymousreply 19809/10/2013

clapping my hands one ninety-seven

by Anonymousreply 19909/10/2013

Why do you care? Even if she's gay and I don't think she is. Her personal life has nothing to do with her acting. That why the word is personal.

by Anonymousreply 20009/10/2013

Not gay.

by Anonymousreply 20109/10/2013

I think her marriage was real, though I doubt it was a good one (obviously).

There is very little reason to believe that she is anything but straight.

by Anonymousreply 20209/10/2013

Wonder what is up with Jessie's new wife? Sounds kind of phony to me. She's a racer...maybe she's a Nazi too?

by Anonymousreply 20309/10/2013

I was one of those people that were in the middle of the argument, and now I really believe she's a closet case.

by Anonymousreply 20409/11/2013

I never thought she was a lesbian but that Jessie debacle opened my eyes. And then she quickly had to adopt Louis to take peoples minds off it...she had to get her brown baby. And then she said the adoption had been in the works for months...NO.

by Anonymousreply 20509/11/2013

She opened my legs once.

by Anonymousreply 20609/11/2013

It's possible Jessie did love her but realize that the personalities are so different. He strayed like so many whether straight or gay when they're not receiving what they want out of the relationship.

by Anonymousreply 20709/11/2013

R205 Wasn't he already adopted before that all came out?

by Anonymousreply 20809/11/2013

Nope. She got him after the Oscars. But she insisted it was in the works before her and Jessie split. Nope. That's not true and the baby had to be brown, so that people would not think she herself, was a Nazi.

by Anonymousreply 20909/11/2013

Obviously I'm not as au courant as you people, but I always thought she was in love with McBongo. She moved to Austin (she still lives there, so does he) and then he dumped her cause he only goes out with much younger supermodel types (and married one).

Maybe she really loved him and never got over it.. go on, MARY!!!

by Anonymousreply 21009/11/2013

If she were straight she would've pooped out a kid in the 90s some way somehow.

by Anonymousreply 21109/11/2013

Sorry, but straight girls don't stay friends with an ex if they're supposedly still in love with. And they're still friends and their kids hang out.

by Anonymousreply 21209/12/2013

R211, Not all straight girls birth babies. Some have fertility issues that they want to keep private. Others know that their bodies will never be the same and worry about their careers. This is 2013.

by Anonymousreply 21309/12/2013

One thing I know for sure, McBongo had an affair with Lance Armstrong. I don't know if it makes him gay or not but I never believed Sandra had an affair with Matthew, that seemed completely phony.

by Anonymousreply 21409/12/2013

@192 haha wow the sh*t people come up with these days

Eventhough the whole tiger woods hooker thing is a really ridiculous story, when Howard Stern asked Jesse James if SB had cheated on him, he said it was possible:

Howard asked if Sandra had done any cheating of her own, but Jesse quickly cut him off: “I don’t know anything about that.” Howard thought he’d found a thread: “You look like you want to say something and you’re not saying it.” Jesse straightened and corrected himself: “She could have, very well could have...but I don’t have any knowledge of anything like that.”

bt seriously does this bearding thing reall happen in hollywood??

by Anonymousreply 21509/21/2013

Matthew Mc was definitely fucking with Lance, whatever they wanted to call it..."bro time" or whatever when they would be rubbing their cocks together. Did they take turns fucking Jake? Maybe.

Sandy is too perfect, so the thought of her being a Nazi sympathizer is something I'd believe. I mean, she *IS* German and grew up in Arlington before it was a liberal bastion. Arlington DOES have Arlington House which is basically a shrine to General Lee.

by Anonymousreply 21609/21/2013

R215, Why do you think that the whole Tiger Woods and high priced party girls, who also partied with Sandra Bullock when she was filming in Vegas, and printed in the Las Vegas main newspaper, is a fabrication?

by Anonymousreply 21709/21/2013

@217, because as a woman I have never ever heard of any other woman who would ever ever do something with a prostitute

we're not men. I think if a woman is with a giggolo or escort of any other type it would be because she's in love with him/her or just wants soe company, not solely the sex. But that is just my take on it. Do you really think that if SB would in an way be linked to a prostitute (and not just a prostitute, TW's frikkin prostitute xD) it would've been in more papers than just one?

Come on, Sandra Bullock getting it on with Tiger Wood's h**s.. ridiculous xD

not to mention i don't think she's gay at all. She might be a bisexual though

by Anonymousreply 21809/21/2013

Really doubt this. Makes the bad choices of a straight girl thinking with her buzzer.

by Anonymousreply 21909/21/2013

R217, please don't post here again. Your mind is as messy as your writing.

by Anonymousreply 22009/21/2013

Just imagine how shocked middle america would be if she ever came out. She really has stayed under the radar as far as legit rumors go.

by Anonymousreply 22109/22/2013

Would be awesome though hehe

by Anonymousreply 22209/22/2013

When she had her pretend affair with Matthew McBongo...that kind of bugged me. She's probably a nice person but she's also extremely ambitious, which means she will do damn near anything for success.

by Anonymousreply 22309/22/2013

She's straight, boring, and slightly retarded.

by Anonymousreply 22409/22/2013

Didn't she literally laugh off the rumors that she was dating McBongo? In her way, of course--she wasn't being cunty, but she was pretty clearly saying that she didn't date him.

She did, however, by all accounts get on the Gosling stick before he was a big thing.

by Anonymousreply 22509/22/2013

[quote]She did, however, by all accounts get on the Gosling stick before he was a big thing.

Did she really, though, r225? Or was it just for the cameras?

by Anonymousreply 22609/22/2013

Why do ppl think Mcconaughey is gay? are there serious reasons to believe he is? who has he been linked to? (seriously asking, just curious)

Anways, I dont think so.. Is his current marriage fake also? xD And the kid... did they conceive him through artificial insemination?

by Anonymousreply 22709/22/2013

Even if Sandra is lez (I don't know either way), she's still an actress looking to play lead roles in HW, and she would have played the bearding game in the past, so there are two good reasons right there. Unfortunately.

by Anonymousreply 22809/22/2013

Post directed at R218, not 217.

It's hard to be bitchy and do math at the same time.

by Anonymousreply 22909/23/2013

it is very easy to tell she is gay. In the sex scene, she was with a guy that looked like e girl. It is easy to see she is not comfortable with even acting like she is having a straight relationship with a straight guy.

by Anonymousreply 23009/28/2013

R209 Sandra adopted that baby before the Academy Awards she had one of his little socks in her purse because she missed him so much. It can take up to two years to adopt a child. Maybe even longer. She didn't just get a baby she had a long-standing relationship with charities in New Orleans and that inspired her to adopt.

by Anonymousreply 23209/28/2013

R232 is right. Even for celebs, it's an involved process. She didn't just run out and buy a baby-- they're not cash and carry.

[quote]Why do ppl think Mcconaughey is gay?

Longstanding rumors from even before he was arrested naked with another man.

He also didn't help matters by being so public about his affair with Lance Armstrong.

by Anonymousreply 23309/28/2013

Everything about her is sexy.

Let's just say she's bisexual and leave it at that.

Her beautiful brown eyes. That thick, luscious hair. Her beautiful face. Her selflessness and dedication to charities and philanthropy.

She just gets better with age.

What's not to love?

by Anonymousreply 23409/28/2013

Trust me, she got that baby after the bad news was coming out and her publicist advised her.

And yes, Matthew was very open about his affair with Lance. You would have to have been retarded to not know what was happening between Lance and Matthew.

by Anonymousreply 23509/28/2013

Sandy was looking super hot and sexy in her white dress at the Gravity premier. She has amazing legs.

by Anonymousreply 23610/02/2013

@R234 I 100% agree with you about Sandra but you forgot to mention her instant likeability, her wonderful personality and her amazing legs.

by Anonymousreply 23710/22/2013

Her entire body is perfection. Did you see Gravity??

by Anonymousreply 23810/22/2013

She has beautiful boobs too. They aren't large, but they are nicely shaped.

by Anonymousreply 23910/22/2013

Because she's not a lesbian, OP.

by Anonymousreply 24010/22/2013

Her mannerism are very gay.

by Anonymousreply 24110/23/2013

Finally read through this fucking weird thread. The only thing slightly interesting is the blind item on the first page, and how possibly #2 is Ryan Gosling and how he may be bi.

Question, how many of you are lezzies on this thread just wishfully thinking?

by Anonymousreply 24211/27/2013

Looks like she's dating full on hetero Troy Aikman again.

by Anonymousreply 24302/04/2014

I worked on a project with Sandy (writer) and had meetings with her. She had female and male assistants. She took me to dinner as a reward for putting up with a lot of rewrites and a pre-compensation for being dropped from the project. I liked her very much (being dropped is more or less par for the course in LA) and never got a vibe that she was gay (I am a gay male and we talked about my life as a teenager who knew and who others suspected). She would have had no reason to confide in me, but even as a boss, she was pleasant and for want of a better word (sorry) "feminine" (not "femme" or "lipstick"). Of course, she could be bi, or have had experiences but I definitely for what it's worth got a very sympathetic but very straight impression of her -- I'd believe intimacy and commitment issues and sensitivity to her privacy being invaded make her careful. I know people who have worked with Gosling a lot and are friends of his, and have never heard that he was gay or bi.

by Anonymousreply 24402/04/2014

Thanks for that inside view R244. Did she ever seem really happy about anything? Did she ever have a hearty laugh at something? She always projects a very sullen image.

by Anonymousreply 24502/04/2014

Thanks for that insight [R244]! Was this around the time she dated/was married to J.James? If so, did their relationship seem real to you?

by Anonymousreply 24602/27/2014

r245, I have a friend (Hispanic/female) who worked for Jesse James' company when it was in Long Beach. She said that "Sandy" was funny and nice and really in love with JJ. She said that JJ loved Sandy but cheated on her constantly. He would have girls show up at the garage and go into his office, where the door would be locked for a few hours. SB had no idea this was going on as she was off on location quite a bit. She said that when they were together, they were very affectionate. (I also saw them together at a local sushi bar in Long Beach and they seemed happy and were affectionate). I asked her about the Nazi pics and she said that she had no idea JJ was into that and that there wasn't any Nazi paraphernalia at the office. She said he had a lot of minorities working for him and didn't get a racist vibe at all or she wouldn't have worked for him.

by Anonymousreply 24708/12/2014

I met a guy in Austin who knew Sandra. He knew her when she was living with McConuaghey years ago. He used to see them in bars all the time, MM was always drunk or high or both. He and Sandra used to quarrel in public all the time. Then he'd see them together again and she would be all over him. He said she was crazy about MM. He doesn't buy that she's a lesbian. He said Sandra is a sweetheart but she's like the high school cheerleader who always falls for the jocks who are only interested in fucking as many women as possible to stoke their egos.

Jesse James moved to Austin and still lives there, creeping out Sandra enough for her to move back to LA.

by Anonymousreply 24808/14/2014

Sandra is not gay, believe me. I've had had sex with her and she is one hot number.

by Anonymousreply 24908/19/2014

R249 Gee Bob you would know then whether she is a size queen or not?

by Anonymousreply 25008/20/2014

Bob, i had sex with Sandra, too. Cut the crap.

by Anonymousreply 25108/23/2014

Because she's not fucking gay op, damn. She's a total peen hound(like the majority of women).

by Anonymousreply 25208/23/2014

R252, you mean the majority of men like women. Personally i don't know a woman or man who isn't sexually attracted to a beautiful and feminine woman. Wait...i know someone...exclusively gay men cannot be attracted! You fall in that category, right R252?

by Anonymousreply 25308/23/2014

erm straight women, gay men, asexuals are not attracted to women....guess you don't fall into that category ya cunt mucher. tehehehehehehehehehhehehe

But seriously everyone LOVES peen including straight men(The hangover and seth rogen films are popular amongst men for a reason). Lesbians also seem to love gay porn.

by Anonymousreply 25408/23/2014

R254 aka R252 and it goes on...fuck you. You are so lame you are scared you are going to be troll-dared, so you avoid that because you know you are not that right...

Women, darling are not like men. They have a complicated, labyrinthine sexuality. It's the way our fucking pussy is made. Now as it come to men, well, gay men cannot love sexually a woman even if they desperately want to, so they have the illusion that most women like only men like they do...

Yes, lesbians and women in General, i daresay, love gay porn, indeed.I told you, women are complicated and they can be more resilient in bed than men. Sorry, i hope that doesn't upset you much, R254.

by Anonymousreply 25508/23/2014

Oh god, leave her alone.

by Anonymousreply 25608/23/2014

r255 HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA women are ...hahahahahahaaha complicated? Hot guys, money, buy me shit 99% of women's thoughts. Does that bother you when your sitting in your spinster duplex with your rapidly aging mother an your cat, you know the only pussy you can get?

by Anonymousreply 25708/23/2014

R257, the fact that you are cackling says a lot. You are angry and a very campy man right? Well, also your kind of reply was as ugly as your face and body i suppose are. I pity you. No more comment...

Are you one of those funny queens who love talking about other women's clothes and hair? I think i can visualize you now...

by Anonymousreply 25808/23/2014

no im a pretty good looking guy and straight...well for the most part, my penis curves a bit.

by Anonymousreply 25908/23/2014

Straight my ass!

:)

by Anonymousreply 26008/23/2014

I will go straight into your ass r260 if you keep that shit up ;{

by Anonymousreply 26208/23/2014

I won't deny that you didn't piss me off. Unlike you, i'm honest...

You are not fucking straight. If you were, you wouldn't reply like that. You are just a funny, sassy queen. Ok? Jesus, can you for once tell as it is? You twist everything.

by Anonymousreply 26308/23/2014

but first i need to go straight into r258's loose full bushed cooter.

by Anonymousreply 26408/23/2014

I don't lie clam lover, i aint no queen, no sir cant call me Freddie mercury.

by Anonymousreply 26508/23/2014

Yes, sure R265, you are totally straight. I can sense that. I believe you, no worries... You seem also so mature, i shouldn't keep on replying to you, right? I don't think you can change anymore, anyway...

by Anonymousreply 26608/23/2014

R249 Our Sandy is now sleeping with Bobs'? Thought she only hooks up with men with cool guy names like Troy, Matt, Jessie, Ryan and Ryan, Hugh and the like What's next for her ...a Bill maybe? Couple of Teds or possibly a Fred Let's hope she stops this slide into the abyss

by Anonymousreply 26708/25/2014

Sandra a loser, R268? I don't get that.

by Anonymousreply 26908/25/2014

I know Sandra,i grew up with her.shes Not gay,Bi yes and her commitment is for her son.i have known her sense she was 4..and for you idiots who think shes gay etc..not a chance she loves men way to far,she is just Very political,if she was Gay trust me that girl would speak out

by Anonymousreply 27011/02/2014

wow that was quick reply, you must also be a a neo Nazi is that just the same as you all replying that I am a lesbian. I am a 52 year old woman who doesn't discriminate and has been in Peace Corps and have done many things to be proud of except when I had to have transplant surgery three years ago and I have no place for people like you, not you just your mindset.

over and out GRUSS GOTT is Bavarian for , well you brainiacs look it up instead of sending shit that not kind.

by Anonymousreply 27201/18/2015

I don't see a reply I hope you are seriously embarrassed, no I reacting that way because I am a lesbian I am a human being it shouldn't even matter.

by Anonymousreply 27301/18/2015

Funny story on Gawker from somebody in Austin. When Bullock was living with McConaughey, she drove him crazy she was so possessive and controlling. All McC wanted to do in those days was get high and bang the groupies who surrounded him all the time, preferably two at a time. Bullock wouldn't play. Doubt she's a lesbian.

One night when she was making a scene in a 6th street club, McC wandered off to hide in an alley while Bullock was storming up and down 6th street screaming his name.

According to that poster, Bullock was a real nightmare, but McC's a nice guy.

by Anonymousreply 27401/18/2015

She hasn't come out cause she ain't gay. Simple enough for you?

by Anonymousreply 27501/18/2015

I think she is shying away from the public because of the break-in she had about a year ago. It scared the living daylight out of her.

by Anonymousreply 27601/18/2015

She was supposedly in Austin this week checking out schools. She'd left Austin when Jesse James moved there but now it looks like she's moving back. I think her father still lives in Austin. Maybe the break-in did scare her off LA.

by Anonymousreply 27701/19/2015

If she isn't gay, why the hell she wore that?

by Anonymousreply 27802/23/2015

For R268:

Hugh Jackman is not gay

George Clooney is not gay

by Anonymousreply 27902/23/2015

Has she shagged any women, or she is only locking lips with them? I don't think she would dare to fuck a woman.

by Anonymousreply 28002/23/2015

Some media are saying Sandra Bullock and Michael McDonald are dating. Do yall think there could be any truth to that? I seriously always assumed he was gay until I read these runors..

by Anonymousreply 28103/02/2015

[R282] haha for me it's the exact other way around. I think Bullock's straight or bi, but not a lesbian. Imo M McDonald pings off the radar.. So that is why I don't believe those rumors. They seem based on virtually nothing but a picture. But anyways, if they really are a couple, best of luck, love, joy and happiness to them.

by Anonymousreply 28303/04/2015

Sandra Bullock is probably not a lesbian, but a very active bi-sexual. She has a thing for very very young boy toys too. She is supposedly known to pick up young guys (some high schol age) at Malibu and at Santa Monica pier and spend up to two days with them in her borrowed beach condo in Malibu. (Borrowed from a hollywood a-list female friend.) There probably is a great sex tape of her, but unless Jessie gets some good money for it, the tape will be kept in the dark just for special friends.

by Anonymousreply 28403/06/2015

There was something with Ryan Gosling, wasn't there?

by Anonymousreply 28503/06/2015

R285 They dated at one point. Met on set I guess. That video of him dancing ala Vanilla Ice when he was 12 is making the rounds on Utube. At the time she was 28.

by Anonymousreply 28603/12/2015
Need more help? Click Here.