Serving up this steaming pile of
Celebrity Gossip
Gay Politics
Gay News
and Pointless Bitchery
Since 1995

A year in the White House – in pictures

Pete Souza, official White House photographer, captures the private moments behind some of the events of Barack Obama's re-election year of 2012

by Anonymousreply 1201/05/2013

Omg.... this is the most hilarious photo ever!

by Anonymousreply 101/04/2013

There is something so exquisite about the White House. It isn't the largest or grandest home for a Head of State, but it really is so beautiful.

by Anonymousreply 201/04/2013

Some great photos. Thanks OP. One the the most poignant is the make-a-wish girl and her family with the president all under the gaze of Lincoln's portrait.

I also liked Obama and Biden Laughing together. I think Joe has been of of the great VPs. The two compliment each other well.

by Anonymousreply 301/04/2013

I can't believe the nerve of rightwing trash who look at these two people and speak of how they've 'tainted' the WH. Or some of the DL assholes who come along and call them 'ghetto' based on nothing except their skin color. What other reason would there be to refer to them as ghetto?

by Anonymousreply 401/04/2013

[quote]Some great photos. Thanks OP. One the the most poignant is the make-a-wish girl and her family with the president all under the gaze of Lincoln's portrait.

So true.

by Anonymousreply 501/04/2013

This kid is a riot! The other kids are looking at him like, "what the hell?" and "he didn't just do that!"

by Anonymousreply 601/04/2013

Boehner looks like such a cunt even in still-form.

by Anonymousreply 701/04/2013

The little Spidey-Boy in the Halloween costume with Obama has a VERY hot daddy. He's Obama staffer Nate Tamarin, and he's smokin'.

by Anonymousreply 801/04/2013

Boehner looks like a guy who just got fucked in the ass - HARD! Bwahahahaha

by Anonymousreply 901/04/2013

My vote for this one. Seriously, when was the last time we had a President and First Lady who looked this good together?

by Anonymousreply 1001/04/2013

R10, you need to put the link in the URL box

by Anonymousreply 1101/04/2013

[quote]One the the most poignant is the make-a-wish girl and her family with the president all under the gaze of Lincoln's portrait.

Completely agree.

by Anonymousreply 1201/05/2013
Need more help? Click Here.

Follow theDL catch up on what you missed

recent threads by topic delivered to your email

follow popular threads on twitter

follow us on facebook

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!