Serving up this steaming pile of
Celebrity Gossip
Gay Politics
Gay News
and Pointless Bitchery
Since 1995

The British Monarchy must go.

Unbelievable! Princess Diana repeatedly predicted her own death, even predicting it would be by car "accident" and head injury, even in a SWORN statement.

[quote]"My husband is planning "an accident" in my car. Brake failure and tserious head injury."

One hour and 43 minutes for ambulance containing Diana to get to hospital from "accident" site. Only 3 miles distance!

Clinton was the only western leader who voted against the BAN on landmines, 3 wks after her death.

You better watch this before it disappears. It's got a life span of about a day before the powers that be eliminate it.

by Anonymousreply 8101/12/2013

There are tons of legit reasons to abolish the monarchy. This Kool-Aid tinfoil hat bullshit is not one of those reasons.

by Anonymousreply 101/04/2013

My God, the good woman was MURDERED, and r2 sniffs and condescends.

by Anonymousreply 201/04/2013

French medicine puts more effort into stabilizing the patient at the scene of the accident.

by Anonymousreply 301/04/2013

Not this shit again, we were just through all this a few weeks ago........

by Anonymousreply 401/04/2013

There's a new royal in town, chaps.

by Anonymousreply 501/04/2013

Yeah, I know the link would tale me to that crappy conspiracy blog before I clicked on it.

Stop linking to that shitty blog already, OP!

by Anonymousreply 601/04/2013

(Sorry for the typos.)

by Anonymousreply 701/04/2013

Apparently, typing while simultaneously clutching one's peals is a skill R2 has yet to master.

by Anonymousreply 801/04/2013

The British monarchy is responsible for the recession and the war in the Iraq.

by Anonymousreply 901/04/2013

Crazy fucking bitch(es) -- Diana AND the OP.

by Anonymousreply 1001/04/2013

Look, if you give birth to the next head of the British Empire, then leave his father and start having illegitimate children with foreigners........bad things are coming your way.

She knew the risks when she signed up for the Royal Marriage. She could have married a commoner instead.

Di was preggers when the accident happened. Omitted from the obituary...obviously.

by Anonymousreply 1101/04/2013

R2 is very upset with herself.

by Anonymousreply 1201/04/2013

I saw this on another site that's not disappeared. It's not a conspiracy theory. It's fact. Why do you think the documentary vanishes the moment you post it?

Diana did predict, in writing, that she was going to be murdered by the royals in a car accident and head injury. The two police commissioners suppressed her sworn statements for over 6 years, both being made lords for their good work.

It took over 3 hours for the ambulance to get to hospital, and lots of other unbelievable strange circumstances.

by Anonymousreply 1301/04/2013

I meant to say: I saw this on another site that's disappeared.

by Anonymousreply 1401/04/2013

What utter bollocks. Get rid of the monarchy tomorrow but not because of this crap.

by Anonymousreply 1501/04/2013

R16 I am an English Republican who lives happily in Ireland. I am glad true Irish people aren't like you. Such viciousness.

by Anonymousreply 1701/04/2013

It wasn't 'failed brakes' or a 'head injury', though. And there's no way Diana could have been pregnant. Her friend Rosa Monckton has confirmed that Diana had her period the week before meeting up with Dodi in Paris.

by Anonymousreply 1901/04/2013

So why didn't the Irish put up a fight, R16?

by Anonymousreply 2001/04/2013

[quote]Diana did predict, in writing, that she was going to be murdered by the royals in a car accident and head injury.

So. Fucking. What? Just because someone says something which is pure speculation, and by someone who, quite honestly, displayed behavior of a person with mental issues, someone who had a history of dramatic displays, THAT is evidence of foul play? Can you imagine what the courts would be like if such a thing was admitted as testimony to a crime or civil case? I'm sure some right wing kook on WND or Politico said if Obama wins the election its because he is going to steal it. Does that mean now we should halt the inauguration and have Congressional hearings to uncover the truth? For anyone to buy into this they would also have to believe she had some amazing, albeit selective, ESP. Or a time machine.

Look, there is nothing too surprising about what happened here. They were riding in a speeding car, driven by a man who was as high as the Hindenburg and they weren't wearing seat belts. They weren't the first people to die under those circumstance, and they certainly are not the last. Besides, she wasn't that important a person to warrant assassination.

by Anonymousreply 2101/04/2013

R3 is correct. French ambulances are like mini-hospitals staffed with EMS physicians, not just EMTs like in the US.

But yeah, she was killed. I'm with Morrissey on agreeing that the Royal Family serves no purpose. And I'm a total anglophile who visits the UK routinely and is addicted to British television.

by Anonymousreply 2201/04/2013

I believe they did, R20. But being poor potato farmers, they weren't much of a match for British royalty and their massive arsenal.

by Anonymousreply 2301/04/2013

R21, if her predictions were the only thing standing in the way of the official story, then you would have a point. BUT her predictions are just the tip of a very dark and sinister iceberg.

You obviously have not watched the documentary because the predictions are at the bottom of the list when it comes to the massive inconsistencies and lies told in the official story.

by Anonymousreply 2401/04/2013

Why must they go? They're the last interesting people left on that godforsaken island.

by Anonymousreply 2501/04/2013

I live in the former colonies. I'm a bit of an Anglophile. I think the monarchy should stay. I like the Queen. I liked the Queen Mother. I put up with Phillip. I say they stay.

by Anonymousreply 2601/04/2013

A very good friend of mine--completely trustworthy--had a long relationship with a very prominent, very powerful Brit aristocrat (I can't tell you the name but you'd recognize it immediately) who swore he had been shown a secret video of Princess Margaret and the Queen Mother cutting the brake lines of Dodi's Mercedes just before the fateful crash. He said the Queen Mother was wearing ermine coveralls and Mags had a scarf over her coronet. Shocking.

by Anonymousreply 2701/04/2013

Look, Diana was unstable. She was being driven by a drunk chauffeur and chased by paparrazzi and they had an accident and people died. I am curious to know WEHT the young guy who survived the crash. If I recall, wasn't there another security type in the car with them who lived?

by Anonymousreply 2801/05/2013

Prince William is incredibly dull and very few pick up on it. Away with him.

Harry can stay as a public figure a la Kardashians.

by Anonymousreply 2901/05/2013

I agree the monarchy is repulsive and they need to go. As a Canadian I am seriously disgusted that that old bitch Liz is still officially our head of state and we taxpayers foot the bill when these welfare queens visit. But this kind of sounds like bs.

by Anonymousreply 3001/05/2013

R24 Im not going to watch the documentary for the same reason I would not watch a documentary about how the dinosaurs were killed when aliens fought a nuclear war on earth. On the very face of it, what is being described is so complex, so ludicrous, so convoluted and so needless. She was a woman who once had a royal title. She wasn't the prime minister of Sweden or an Iranian nuclear scientist. She had no power, no influence and held no state secretes. That she was the mother of the future king of England is meaningless because the title King of England is meaningless. In other words, she wasn't worth killing, certainly not in a manner that endangered others. The idea that someone would die while not wearing a seat belt in speeding car driven at night by a drunk is not suspicious. Its commonplace.

by Anonymousreply 3101/05/2013

r29- I've always been one of those few.

PW was an incredibly cute and appealing baby and teenager. Now, he is a dullard, as has been apparent from his and the DOCs television interview announcing thier engagement.

I wasn't distracted by the bright shiny object of the BIG NEWS and instead, focused on him. I knew right then and there how massiveley lacking in charisma he is.

As mediocre as is the DOC, she gives him much needed sparkle, because on his own, he's as stimulating as watching grass grow.

How can the UK even consider eliminating the Monarchy? From a purely economic standpoint, aren't they the equivalent to Florida's Disneyworld?

by Anonymousreply 3201/05/2013

If she was so frightened of being murdered in a staged car crash, why didn't she take care to put her seat belt on? Or stop Dodi from telling the driver to speed to escape the paparazzo? If I thought someone was trying to kill me via a car crash I'd be super, super cautious every time I got in a car.

by Anonymousreply 3301/05/2013

The seatbelt was tapered with, r33.

by Anonymousreply 3401/05/2013

Della - once you've been clued in it's hard to miss, isn't it? By contrast, Harry seems palatable. Still, I'd like to see all royal dynasties be forced to support themselves.

by Anonymousreply 3501/05/2013

[quote]The seatbelt was tapered with

Princess Michael had surreptitiously covered the seatbelt with lime marmalade, so there was no way Di was going to use it.

by Anonymousreply 3601/05/2013

R33, how dare you ruin the fun? Don't you know the number one rule of conspiracy nuts?

That is that it must follow from a shocking death that its cause is equally shocking?

That Diana was killed as a result of being in a speeding two and half ton vehicle being driven by an intoxicated driver who slammed it into an unyielding cement abutment and then, the nerve of those pesky laws of physics taking over to cause massive bodily damage!

How banal. In fact it's too banal. I know! THEY KILLED HER!

by Anonymousreply 3701/05/2013

I'm sorry Della, you're absolutely right. One of the Queen's highly trained team of Hit Corgis jumped in through the window and undid her seat belt with its paw before jumping out again pre-crash.

by Anonymousreply 3801/05/2013

Besides..the U.K. won't exist in 50 years so do away with it!

by Anonymousreply 3901/05/2013

It was awfully convenient that the cameras weren't working and that the photographer with the white Uno later committed suicide by burning himself alive (or shots to the head). It is also convenient that she died, she was a thorn in their side. Maybe they are the chosen ones, everything worked out quite well for them.

by Anonymousreply 4001/05/2013

I've always pondered Diana's choice of Dodi. Not because of his religious/cultural background but because he was a known playboy with an unsavory reputation, and involved with a supposed "financee" at the time. One would think that a Royal Advisor would be guiding Diana towards more suitable men who truly cared for her well-being and that of the future king.

by Anonymousreply 4101/05/2013

The Princess Di troll is back, folks. Run for cover!

by Anonymousreply 4201/05/2013

Where is the badly injured bodyguard that survived the accident? What did he testify to?

by Anonymousreply 4301/05/2013

[quote]Where is the badly injured bodyguard that survived the accident?

See the wikipedia page for Trevor Rees-Jones. Link below.

by Anonymousreply 4401/05/2013

The real story R43 is much different.

by Anonymousreply 4501/07/2013

You are all wrong. She committed suicide.

by Anonymousreply 4601/07/2013

Yes. Prince Charles' influence with the Paris ambulance corps is legendary.

by Anonymousreply 4701/07/2013

It is widely known that it was Prince Philip who ordered the hit on Diana.

by Anonymousreply 4801/07/2013

Pretty sure you're right, R48

by Anonymousreply 4901/08/2013

Is Kate still pretending to be pregnant?

by Anonymousreply 5001/08/2013

[quote]Diana did predict, in writing, that she was going to be murdered by the royals in a car accident and head injury

It's amazing how narcissistic people overestimate their importance and foresee dramatic outcomes.

[quote]Now, he is a dullard, as has been apparent from his and the DOCs television interview announcing thier engagement.

I haven't seen the interview (or any interiew with him). He strikes me as being uncomfortable in the social meet & greet types of things shown on the news. Is it dullness that he's been inculcated with for years as part of his training to be the king or is it something that comes naturally?

by Anonymousreply 5101/09/2013

The banned documentary "Unlawful Killing" has been leaked online.

It is an interesting watch.

by Anonymousreply 5201/09/2013

It wasn't a sworn statement. About 10 months before she died she it in a note to her butler Paul Burrell.

by Anonymousreply 5301/09/2013

I believe it!

by Anonymousreply 5401/09/2013

Oh my GAWD!

by Anonymousreply 5501/09/2013

It's a well-made documentary. Fascinating about Henri Paul's MI6 connections, as discussed by the renegade former MI6 man Tomlinson. Paul was found to have large unexplained payments in his bank account; and there's a strong possibility his blood samples were switched to show intoxication.

Quite apart from Diana's hugely provocative dating of Dodi - she knew precisely the effect that would have on The Establishment - there was her high-profile campaign against landmines. The documentary states she was warned off (by phone) about that, and told 'people have accidents.' The possible caller was identified as Nicholas Soames, then a close friend of Charles.

Re: why wasn't Diana steered away from Dodi by a Royal Advisor; she'd been stripped of her HRH status, so the equerries all fell away. Stupid cruel move by the Windsors: if they'd let her keep her HRH status they'd have still had a measure of 'benign influence', and kept her to an extent in the fold. Instead the wilful girl was let loose to capture global non-Windsor headlines.

The premise of the documentary is to focus on the inquest. Despite the judge's tendentious summary, the jury took their time and returned a verdict of Unlawful Killing. A verdict that will never go away.

by Anonymousreply 5601/09/2013

That documentary has that dipshit Piers Morgan as one of the insiders in this tragedy!UGH! I can't stand that complete fool!

by Anonymousreply 5701/09/2013

Well I am sure those DL gays who start threads and still fashion themselves on Diana's lifestyle will be instrumental in 'bringing down' the British monarchy.

I'd suggest chocolate fireguard effectiveness but would probably be accused of 'being' Prince Charles.

by Anonymousreply 5801/09/2013

A brown stepfather for the royal heirs was forbidden & something that would not be tolerated. Diana knew her time on Earth was limited because she chose love over obedience to the Queen. She didn't want to spend the rest of her life being a social-climbing sycophant to Buckingham Palace. It was off with her head because of this. What I kind eerie are the anagrams 'End is a Car Spin" & 'Ascend in Paris' for the name Princess Diana

by Anonymousreply 5901/09/2013

I'm not denying this, but if the royal famliy is capable of having Diana murdered then why aren't there more peculiar deaths that have some connections with the royal family? surly Diana wasn't the first and last person who pissed off the royal famliy in a profound way.

by Anonymousreply 6001/09/2013

Ha@ r2. That cracks me up but good point.

by Anonymousreply 6101/09/2013

by Anonymousreply 6201/09/2013

before she was princess di she was lady di. so she knew very well what she was getting into. and your only duty as princess is to produce an heir and a spare and she couldn't even do that right. and i see london, i see france, oh look there's a muslim in princes di's underpants. sometimes you can over-reach so far that the devil himself can't save you.

by Anonymousreply 6301/09/2013

R60, are you for real? They have more blood on their hands than Dictator Hun Sen and his Cambodian People's Party

by Anonymousreply 6401/10/2013

Considering who had the most to gain by Diana's death, why isn't the Rottweiler tagged as the likely perpetrator? I doubt the Queen would have done anything worse than just having Diana sent to a convent and making her demon arab baby disappear.

by Anonymousreply 6501/10/2013

Prince Philip and Camilla have long overstayed their welcome, it's time for them to go!

by Anonymousreply 6601/10/2013

[quote]Diana knew her time on Earth was limited because she chose love over obedience to the Queen.

What if she didn't love Dodi Al Fayed? What if she only hooked up with him to spite the royals, knowing Dodi's father was a personal enemy of theirs?

A person who chooses to marry into royalty chooses to sacrifice happiness for duty. Even as an ex-royal, Diana had a duty to William to guard her own honor. She compromised her dignity by hooking up with a character like Dodi.

by Anonymousreply 6701/10/2013

R64, ok, I'm not denying what you are saying, but do you have a link? a list of victims who died mysteriously who were some way connected with the royal family?

by Anonymousreply 6801/10/2013

[quote] What I kind eerie are the anagrams 'End is a Car Spin" & 'Ascend in Paris' for the name Princess Diana.

This simultaneously the most pathetic and hilarious thing I have ever seen on the DL. And that's saying something.

by Anonymousreply 6901/10/2013

You lost me at "...get to hospital."

This is just one reason why the world detests the Brirs.

by Anonymousreply 7001/10/2013

Jeez, ho gives a hot damn? Fucking dull-ass limeys still blathering about fucking Diana.

by Anonymousreply 7101/10/2013

Another anagram for Princess Diana is Rancid Pansies.

by Anonymousreply 7201/10/2013

Why does the Today Show need to have a British royals story each and every day? Even if only to give us an update on Kate's fashion sense?

by Anonymousreply 7301/10/2013

by Anonymousreply 7401/10/2013

R73 I don't fucking get it. Everyone I know gets sick of hearing these daily royal updates too. I guess the flyover fraus are the ones interested.

by Anonymousreply 7501/10/2013

Beware, asshole in the photo below. Like father, like son.

by Anonymousreply 7601/10/2013

R76 If he wasn't royalty, you know NOBODY would be spouting all that nonsense about him being "hot".

Celebrity really does make someone more attractive to people.

by Anonymousreply 7701/10/2013

I seriously didn't realise there was such a shortage of anti-psychosis meds. Somebody better get onto GlaxoSmithKline immediately and tell them there's a profit to be made. I almost said a killing, but that would've been to obvious - or would it?

And seriously, learn some fucking Irish history while you're crying into your Baileys Cream.

by Anonymousreply 7801/10/2013

[quote]What I kind eerie are the anagrams 'End is a Car Spin" & 'Ascend in Paris' for the name Princess Diana.

And yet "Princess Diana" was never even her actual name, it was shorthand foisted on her by the press, Nostradamus.

You type stupid.

by Anonymousreply 7901/10/2013

MORE Anagram weirdness:

Diana, Tart Supreme = A Mute Despairer

Lady Diana Knickers Off = Freak Fiasco and Kindly

Princess Diana Nutcase = Spindlier, coarsened brain

Princess Diana Ritz Hotel = Personalized Anti-Christ

by Anonymousreply 8001/10/2013

He's a Nazi, R76

by Anonymousreply 8101/12/2013
Need more help? Click Here.

Follow theDL catch up on what you missed

recent threads by topic delivered to your email

follow popular threads on twitter

follow us on facebook

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!