Serving up this steaming pile of
Celebrity Gossip
Gay Politics
Gay News
and Pointless Bitchery
Since 1995

Do You Think Brad Pitt And Angelina Jolie Will Stay Together?

I don't.

by Anonymousreply 8703/08/2015

Jolie seems like she is on some sort of drugs w/the sever emaciation. B

But, yes, I do think they will stay together. Especially for the kids. For goodness sakes, Brad Pitt is 50 years old and no other man would take Jolie w/that brood of hers...

by Anonymousreply 101/04/2013

Enty from Crazy Days and Nights did a reveal of a blind item just the other day saying that Jolie was really into Colin Ferrell and felt like she settled for Pitt. She always winds up ending her LTRs, so my guess is it won't last forever.

by Anonymousreply 201/04/2013

I am confident that they will be together until they break up.

by Anonymousreply 301/04/2013

I give them about five more years.

by Anonymousreply 401/04/2013

How does Enty know anything?

by Anonymousreply 501/04/2013

R5, Enty works as an entertainment lawyer. I have friends in the business who seem to know a lot of what's going on, so it wouldn't be that surprising if he is in on some of the dirt in Hwood. As to how he knows about the blind he posted, you'll have to ask him.

by Anonymousreply 601/04/2013

Does ice melt?

by Anonymousreply 701/04/2013

Enty is not an entertainment lawyer. He/She is someone who culls lots of rumors from message boards and blinds them. He/She has made a shitload of money from adverts on that website. Very little of that shit pans out.

by Anonymousreply 801/04/2013

If she really is in poor health, they may stay together, and the latest pictures of her don't look good. I think he'll stay because of the kids, but her...

She will only have the energy to leave and remake herself again, if she's feeling strong and well.

by Anonymousreply 901/04/2013

by Anonymousreply 1001/04/2013

She looks truly anoxeric now, not just a stylish size 0. Even her hands and wrists look witchy.

by Anonymousreply 1201/04/2013

I wish she'd get help with her eating problem.. no, it's not heroin. I love Brad but he should intervene. I wonder if it's depression. She wears a public mask, serene goddess above it all. I think of her when I think be careful what you wish for.

I said in another thread that Angie was afraid of CF's crazy drug fueled life and she didn't want him around Maddox. CF is too attached to his mummy and sister.

Not to start a rumor ;) but CDAN had a blind Oct/Nov about an incestuous bro & sis. CF was guessed. I notice CDAN didn't reveal that one.

Brad Pitt is 2nd to no man!

by Anonymousreply 1301/04/2013

How do you know she isn't still using heroin?

by Anonymousreply 1401/04/2013

For the immediate future, yes.

by Anonymousreply 1501/04/2013

What's Brad Pitt's skin color?

by Anonymousreply 1601/04/2013

OP = Jen Aniston

by Anonymousreply 1701/04/2013

His skin color depends on how much orange juice or cigarettes he's consuming.

by Anonymousreply 1801/04/2013

I have posted this many times in the past. I work]ed in the wardrobe department for The Good Shepherd. She had just adopted Zahara. I have no idea if she was using but it sure didn't seem that way. The crew adored her and she was a complete pro. I was stunned by the level of madness that surrounded - fans, media,paps EVERYWHERE, She was completely cool with it all.

by Anonymousreply 1901/04/2013

How many years ago was that, R19?

by Anonymousreply 2001/04/2013

[quuote]I also heard she still keeps in contact (sexually) with BBT.

Sure you did.

Don't believe everything you read, dear.

by Anonymousreply 2201/04/2013

He'll stay with her until the kids are out of their teens.

by Anonymousreply 2301/04/2013

r20 it isn't hard to google how old Zahara is. It was 2005.

by Anonymousreply 2501/04/2013

She truly looks emaciated now it's so sad because she is such a beautiful woman even now looking sickly. I think they'll stay together for a long time maybe not forever but a good decade or so.

by Anonymousreply 2801/04/2013

I wonder if they are actually happy. Angelina looks like all the life has been sucked out of her.

by Anonymousreply 2901/04/2013

Nope. They are both whores. They have to be bored with each other's genitals for years now.

by Anonymousreply 3001/04/2013

R25, I knew that. I wondered if R19 did, given his post.

by Anonymousreply 3101/04/2013

Remember when Brad Pitt was a photographer for two seconds? Now he thinks he is an architect.

by Anonymousreply 3201/04/2013

I couldn't care less.

by Anonymousreply 3301/04/2013

Anne Burrell engaged

by Anonymousreply 3501/04/2013

I believe Jen Aniston's marriage to whats-his-name will start and end before Brad and Angelina ever officially marry.

by Anonymousreply 3601/04/2013

R22, he said it. And it's a fact that she used to stay in touch with her first husband (Johny Lee Miller). Every time he would get a serious girlfriend or get engaged, she would go over to England to visit him. She still tried to sniff around him when he came to California to work in that legal show he did. Now he has a child and stays far away from Angelina. He's wise to her games.

I think Brad and Angelina will stay together. He can not be alone. He's like Paul McCartney in those respects. He always to be in a relationship. And who would want the baggage that comes with either of them (brad or Ang)? Can you imagine if brad ever tried to date anyone else? Angie would be in the tabloids every single day with pictures of her and the kids. And can you imagine if brad had a new woman in his life and the very first time they went out with all his kids? No one would want this type of life. They are stuck with each other

And this opinion doesn't mean I'm siding with Jennifer Aniston over Angie from something 6 or 7 years ago. Jennifer Aniston and Angie both know how to use the press/paps

by Anonymousreply 3701/04/2013

He had already decided he was an architect while he was with Aniston. I remember he did the Charlie Rose show back then spewing his knowledge of architecture. Rose asked him a question about Aniston and Pitt froze him out. He was there to share his brilliance, not talk about his life.

by Anonymousreply 3801/04/2013

Sorry, wrong thread!

by Anonymousreply 4101/04/2013

[quote] Now he has a child and stays far away from Angelina

Well, that's not exactly true is it? No. They remain friends. Jonny and his wife came to support Angelina's LA premiere of her film last December. The link has a pic of Jonny and his wife leaving the after party. It's silly bullshit stories like yours - "she's sniffing around" - that put women in stereotypical boxes.

by Anonymousreply 4601/04/2013

Enough with the fucking initials already. And the 'facts' here are all old news - if bullshit, BS if you like - can be considered news. They have a good life, a productive life, and seem happier than most of the nay-sayers here.

by Anonymousreply 4701/05/2013

R19, I've read that from other crew members and actors who worked with her. She's supposedly always prepared and very easy to deal with. That doesn't sound like a drug addict to me either.

by Anonymousreply 4801/05/2013

R21/R40, grow up. Three of those children are Pitt's biological children and he adopted the others. And maybe you should get off the coke. You seem strung out.

by Anonymousreply 4901/05/2013

Her name is synonomous with Homewrecking Whore in the mind of the public - that includes most of today's gay men and fraus.

by Anonymousreply 5001/05/2013

I don't care whether they stay together. I just wish he'd make an effort to clean up and not look like a homeless person. He can still look gorgeous.

by Anonymousreply 5101/05/2013

If they don't they probably milk it for maximum publicity.

by Anonymousreply 5201/05/2013

[quote]Well, that's not exactly true is it? No. They remain friends. Jonny and his wife came to support Angelina's LA premiere of her film last December.

It's funny how Angie is allowed to stay friends with all of her ex's, yet I get the feeling that if Brad tried to invite an ex like Robin Givens or Juliette Lewis to one of his premieres, she'd probably get all pissy about it.

by Anonymousreply 5301/05/2013

R53, Juliette has shown public admiration for AJ so you can put that theory to rest.

@JulietteLewis Juliette Lewis I LOVED Angelina Jolie's film 'Land of Blood and Honey'. It was wildly ambitious, moving,cinematic. Very impressive debut! #GoldenGlobes 2 minutes ago via Twitter for iPhone

by Anonymousreply 5401/05/2013

"Her name is synonomous with Homewrecking Whore in the mind of the public" - Brad Pitt wrecked his home.

The 50s are calling; they are wanting their sexist double standards back!

by Anonymousreply 5501/05/2013

She also stays in contact wish SA and FC.

by Anonymousreply 5601/05/2013

Brad ALWAYS trades up famewise with his ceaseless stream of girlfriends. Who tops Jolie's fame? Nobody. They'll never split up because there's no one bigger for him to shack up with.

by Anonymousreply 5701/05/2013

Need to quantify "stay together". Many people never imagined they would be together this long. If they split up after 22 years, will people say, "I knew it would never last!" It's been 7 years - longer than his marriage to Aniston. Longer than Tom and Katie; Ryan and Scarlett; Seal and Heidi; Ashton and Demi; my friend Pete and his wife; my cousin E and her husband. WILL they stay together??? They ARE together.

by Anonymousreply 5801/05/2013

This whole homewrecker label Hollywood fraus stuck on her is not only misogynist but totally hypocritical. Laura Dern slept with several married men including Billy Bob Thorton and her most recent ex. She was even pregnant simultaneous to Ben Harper's previous wife. As for Aniston the marriage was falling apart before Angelina came onto the scene and they were only staying together for publicity while Pitt promoted Troy. It was common knowledge that they were living apart. And look at how Aniston got her latest boyfriend while he was still living with a woman he had been with for 14 years. It was a case of these women (Dern, Aniston) who were used to getting what they wanted feeling humiliated that they were treated like 'civilians'. Hence we have the 'virtuous' Julia Roberts hot off her own poaching of a married man condemning Jolie eventhough it was well known she had gone after Brad Pitt previous to her husband and he turned her down.

by Anonymousreply 5901/05/2013

They stay enough time apart doing their own things that the time together, probably, doesn't amount to a whole lot. Yes, they do visits on the set, but that's not the same as living together day in day out. Plus, there is the distraction of the gaggle of kids and the constant moving.

Who knows what happens when the noise stops...

by Anonymousreply 6001/05/2013

Supposedly, Pitt is in London. This isn't the first time cops were called to their residence. I honestly believe that Jolie and Pitt's relationship isn't roses. In a recent interview, Pitt said 'happiness was overrated'. I found that particular sentence odd. Because of the scandal that followed their union from it's conception, and the speed to which they adopted, birthed children, the two celebrities are concerned about their image should they separate. Plus there are the children to think about.

Cop Cars, Helicopter Race to Hollywood Hills Mansion

DON'T PUSH THAT BUTTON ... a lesson learned the hard way by one of Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie's kids ... who accidentally pushed a "panic alarm" inside their house last night that attracted a police FRENZY ... TMZ has learned.

Law enforcement sources tell TMZ ... cops were called Friday night to casa de Pitt around 9:00 PM after an alarm went off at their Hollywood Hills home.

Our sources say police arrived to the scene -- via both car AND helicopter -- only to be told it was all a big mistake. We're told they spoke to a nanny (Brad and Angie weren't there) who informed them about the child's mishap.

by Anonymousreply 6101/05/2013

I get the feeling that Brad is a decent sort. Angie looks unwell. Staying by the children and keeping them safe and healthy may be his priority now rather than his own wants and needs.

by Anonymousreply 6201/05/2013

I never thought it would happen, but I really think they've jumped the shark as THE couple. Google says Kim Kardashian and Kanye West are twice as popular.

by Anonymousreply 6301/05/2013

Let's see...its about as likely as me banging some girl pussy tonight

by Anonymousreply 6401/05/2013

Seems like Pitt is a serial monogamist? I don't believe there were ever stories of him fooling around on his partners or were there?

by Anonymousreply 6501/05/2013

It seems like a lifetime ago that Angelina Jolie – now a mom of six and Brad Pitt’s fiancée – was wearing Billy Bob Thornton’s vial of blood around her neck. But Thornton, whom Jolie was married to from 2000 to 2003, has had a reminder of his ex-wife surrounding him all these years in the form of the Beverly Hills mansion the couple shared during their marriage.

The 57-year-old actor, who purchased the pad for $3.75 million just a month before he eloped with Jolie in May 2000, unloaded it on December 31 for a cool $8 million. According to real estate website Redfin , the 11,000-square-foot 1920s Spanish hacienda features a 2-story living room, recording studio, private gym, and giant master suite. The grounds include a pool, fountains, and a paddle tennis court. And if anyone can get their hands on an old pic of Angelina and Billy Bob playing a round of paddle tennis, we’re sure you could make a pretty penny.

by Anonymousreply 6601/05/2013

I think is clean and sober but is still checking out the chicks, of which Brad doesn't mind.

by Anonymousreply 6701/05/2013

I don't think they really are together anymore and haven't been for a long time. But they're not going to admit or announce it in order to save face, or because she really isn't well. She looks ill, he looks depressed.

They probably co-parent, and she makes sure to call the paps on the rare occasion they are together or they're doing the children pass-off. I can't remember the last time they were photographed together - have they, since the leg incident?

Anyway, that's what I think.

by Anonymousreply 6801/05/2013

so not an angie fan but 6 kids would suck the life out of me & make me use opiates on a regular basis.

by Anonymousreply 6901/05/2013

Her "Mother of the Year" and "Mother Theresa" act is just act. The nannies are never in the pics when she's got the Brady Bunch crew with her. I can't imagine putting up with her crazy ass for more than a day. Bless Brad's heart.

by Anonymousreply 7001/05/2013

What are you 12 years old, OP?

by Anonymousreply 7101/05/2013

I too think even if they did split, publically they'd remain a couple until after all the kids are older. Otherwise, public life would be a nightmare. That said, both Brad and Angelina have been saying of late that they intend on retiring from acting in the near future (one can only hope!) so that would be a nice out. Their famewhoring has never bothered me too much. It's their acting which bothers me.

by Anonymousreply 7201/05/2013

by Anonymousreply 7302/11/2013

Could you imagine some years ago, that those two would be together one day?

by Anonymousreply 7403/07/2015

Billy Bob married again. This is his sixth marriage. What a nutjob!

by Anonymousreply 7503/07/2015

Who knows?

by Anonymousreply 7603/07/2015

Well they both are a bit older now. If they do break up it is not like they are still young and hot and will immediately be swept up by some hot, up-and-coming actor/actress.

by Anonymousreply 7703/07/2015

They may turn out like Tim Robbins and Susan Sarandon.

The minute one becomes a detriment to the other's career they will lose interest in each other and break up.

Brad Pitt has dated famous women, pretty much exclusively. I think for Pitt to be truly attracted to someone they have to be able to raise his fame profile and help keep his name on the radar.

by Anonymousreply 7803/07/2015

Pitt is totally pussywhipped. He ain't going anywhere. However, she will probably embark on some other relationship to get attention/publicity.

by Anonymousreply 7903/07/2015

Billy Bob Thornton has a huge penis. One of his ex-wives, bless her blabby heart, told that to one of the tabs.

As for Pitt and Jolie, by now, she's gotta be bored outta her fucking mind with him. I'm sure he's a nice guy, but still, a bag of cement has more charisma then him.

It's surprising she stayed with him this long, but they're pretty much anchored together and I think they're in it for the long haul.

by Anonymousreply 8003/07/2015

[quote] a bag of cement has more charisma then him.

Onscreen he has plenty of charisma, but in person he must be as dull as cement.

by Anonymousreply 8103/07/2015

Neither one of them would damage their reputations by breaking up. They've got all the kids, of course, and now Angelina's cancer scare. Brad would never live down leaving a wife and kids, especially after cheating on Jennifer, and Angelina doesn't want to damage her well-crafted mother/humanitarian image.

by Anonymousreply 8203/07/2015

I see them in an open monomogish arrangement. They both need extra attention from others. I fell in love with him when Oprah was complementing his house decor he said something like- :I love to decorate and design, I'm totally gay about it*

by Anonymousreply 8303/08/2015

I'll never understand how all these incredibly skinny women in the paps survive.

by Anonymousreply 8403/08/2015

"Brad would never live down leaving a wife and kids, especially after cheating on Jennifer, and Angelina doesn't want to damage her well-crafted mother/humanitarian image."

I agree about Brad, I think all those kids will keep him from ever leaving, no matter how much he'd like to. So "leading separate lives" works for him and his image.

She'll probably dump him at some point, though. Eventually she'll realize that the mother/humanitarian thing isn't giving her enough narcissistic supply, and she'll she'll dump him for a girl or a cult or a goat.

by Anonymousreply 8503/08/2015

People have been writing them off since they first met. It's really comical. If they're together 25 years and wind up getting a divorce some fool will be screaming, "I told you it wouldn't last!".

I think they are a true match (if one exists).

Any relationship can end but I actually believe they found what they were looking for in each other.

Mazel tov!

by Anonymousreply 8603/08/2015

He's a coward.

by Anonymousreply 8703/08/2015
Need more help? Click Here.

Follow theDL catch up on what you missed

recent threads by topic delivered to your email

follow popular threads on twitter

follow us on facebook

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!