Serving up this steaming pile of
Celebrity Gossip
Gay Politics
Gay News
and Pointless Bitchery
Since 1995

Bea Benederet, where are you??

Just clicked on Happy New Year from me, Bea Benederet on Thread Watcher, and the thread no longer exists. What Babygay got their panties in a twist about this one?

by June Lockhart, who was not invited? reply 4401/05/2013

Just Die Old Woman!!!!

by June Lockhart, who was not invited? reply 101/04/2013

I can't believe so many people didn't like that thread.

Proves Webmaster is an ageist...

That bitch Jane Alexander was at the party and she looked at me like I wasn't there..

by June Lockhart, who was not invited? reply 201/04/2013

It got tired really quickly. If it had stayed in its theme - which was apparently old-time Hollywood lesbians - it might have had the flavor of a classic DL old-time thread. But too many people didn't really get the theme and so it devolved quickly.

by June Lockhart, who was not invited? reply 301/04/2013

yes, but why was it deleted? Did someone mentioned in the thread who is actually still alive complain, perhaps?

by June Lockhart, who was not invited? reply 401/04/2013

It was completely innocuous.

by June Lockhart, who was not invited? reply 501/04/2013

I had a hell of a good time there, even though I had to crash the party.

by June Lockhart, who was not invited? reply 601/04/2013

Until I added this comment, it was directly above this one.

It truly is disconcerting how many people contributed to the thread without realizing its parameters. Disconcerting and discouraging.

by June Lockhart, who was not invited? reply 701/04/2013

t thought the thread was to give a big fuck you to people who used the term 'eldergay'

by June Lockhart, who was not invited? reply 801/04/2013

Actually, R8, their later lives will give a big fuck you to people who use the term 'eldergay.'

by June Lockhart, who was not invited? reply 901/04/2013

All good responses, but it still does not answer the question: why would the webmaster delete the entire thread? As someone stated earlier, except for the eldergay sniping from a few, and yes, the few who did not respect the parameters, it was a completely innocuous thread. I, for one, would like an answer from the webmsaster.

by June Lockhart, who was not invited? reply 1001/04/2013

r9 that is one thing about being older you don;t have the time for karma

by June Lockhart, who was not invited? reply 1101/04/2013

But, R10, it wasn't deleted. As of 9:05 this morning, when I posted at R7, that post was listed directly above this one.

by June Lockhart, who was not invited? reply 1201/04/2013

Link to the thread

by June Lockhart, who was not invited? reply 1301/04/2013

I'm glad I wasn't as snarky as I could have been about nobody else having posted a link to the thread in question, because although it's still "there", it no longer loads. That means it has indeed in all likelihood been deleted.

by June Lockhart, who was not invited? reply 1401/04/2013

I just got a blow job from Uncle Joe.

by June Lockhart, who was not invited? reply 1501/04/2013

So, R15, who said his moves are slow?

by June Lockhart, who was not invited? reply 1601/04/2013

I looked her up, and it turns out her son in Jack Bannon from the Lou Grant show. He also played the character that stole Valene's babies on Knots.

by June Lockhart, who was not invited? reply 1701/04/2013

of course June Lockhart wasn't invited. She was a cock-horny cougar.

by June Lockhart, who was not invited? reply 1801/04/2013

I think Bea Benaderet herself had the thread deleted since her named was misspelled (as it has been here as well.)

by June Lockhart, who was not invited? reply 1901/04/2013

the thread dors not exist

by June Lockhart, who was not invited? reply 2001/04/2013

R13, when I link from the thread from your link, and when I link to it form thread watcher, it states "thread does not exist". Perhaps what you are seeing is a cached copy from your browser?

by June Lockhart, who was not invited? reply 2101/04/2013

R21, see my reply at R14.

by June Lockhart, who was not invited? reply 2201/04/2013

Now Bea, be honest. This isn't the first time the cops have had to bust up one of your parties, is it dear?

by June Lockhart, who was not invited? reply 2301/04/2013

It was all Ellen Corby's fault for giving "mustache rides without the mustache," right out on the front porch!

by June Lockhart, who was not invited? reply 2401/04/2013

... copied my hair... copied my makeup...fuck her, the bitch couldn't sing or dance...

by June Lockhart, who was not invited? reply 2501/04/2013

[R17]

Mmmmmm ... Jack Bannon

by June Lockhart, who was not invited? reply 2701/04/2013

loved the thread -- DL best.

So guess it must die.

BTW, Annabella eats carpet

by June Lockhart, who was not invited? reply 2801/04/2013

I'm the OP-Bea from the original thread. First of all, I'm not sure if I'm more embarrassed that I drunkenly spelled my own name wrong or that, until R19 in this thread, no one even noticed. Maybe this is why I don't win Emmys.

My thread, like my party, was shut down by the goddam Board of Health for a few measly infractions: serving deviled eggs without proper ventilation, all three defibrillators were non-functioning (I don't care how broke she is or what kind of commission she makes, that's the last time I let Virginia Sale convince me to order from that bullshit Lillian Vernon catalog), and so-called "child endangerment" -- which is hogwash because little Jack loves it when Aunt Agnes dangles him from the balcony. She's like a father to him.

And they would never have even found out about our little shindig if Margaret Dumont hadn't sung like a bird after getting busted on Sunset selling the Dexedrine she stole out of my medicine cabinet. I should have known something was up when she took off after 10 minutes, saying she'd "left something running." If that cunt ever worked anymore, she'd know that a lady of a certain age needs those pills to fit into her costume at the studio on Monday morning -- especially after three weeks of heavy holiday indulgences.

by June Lockhart, who was not invited? reply 2901/04/2013

*walk by DL like it doesn't exist*

by June Lockhart, who was not invited? reply 3201/04/2013

I was confused by the first post, so I never read the thread. Most of the women named are now dead. But some are not. I love old Hollywood, but this just seemed sloppy and dumb, so I didn't participate.

And now it's gone.

by June Lockhart, who was not invited? reply 3301/04/2013

Don't know about you but i have been to many parties with people acting dumb and sloppy..

by June Lockhart, who was not invited? reply 3401/04/2013

Bea, So true bout that Lillian Vernon.

I highly recommend the Vermont Country Store for all your party and after party needs.

by June Lockhart, who was not invited? reply 3501/04/2013

Yes, I agree that the term "eldergay" is just as bad as "sissy," "queer," etc... The term "elderly" generally applies to those retired and over 65, not to vibrant adults who actually accomplish things instead of having stooped shoulders with heads buried in electronic devices while being oblivious to others. Today's youth is socially inept and even more self-centered than the baby boomers and my Generation X.

As Oscar Wilde said, youth is wasted on the young!

I can clock younger sheeple immediately because they always ask for hyperlinks as evidence, as if anything in the wasteland known the internet is accurate! Wikipedia is notoriously inaccurate on technical or scientific details and in a constant state of flux.

Back to the original matter; are you guys telling me that all of the original "responses" in the original thread were from alleged lesbians?

Many confuse experimenters and bisexuals with gay and lesbian. Yes, there is such a thing as bisexuality. Jeez!

by June Lockhart, who was not invited? reply 3601/04/2013

[quote] looked her up, and it turns out her son in Jack Bannon from the Lou Grant show. He also played the character that stole Valene's babies on Knots.

Jack Bannon was a hairy hottie in "Lou Grant." But MUCH more importantly, he's the brother-in-law of ... wait for it ... DL superstar JOHN TRAVOLTA!

Yes, you heard it here first. He's married to John's actress sister Ellen. I'll bet he's got some stories to tell ...

by June Lockhart, who was not invited? reply 3701/04/2013

Thanks for the original hilarious thread, Bea!

My gay card will probably be revoked since even I did not know who some of your interesting party guests were. GASP!

As for the complaints, instead of a nasty stick someone needs a dick up their ass so as to have an A-spot orgasm -- Mother Nature's gift to the men with opens minds and in the know!

Of course around here, a dick and a nasty stick are often one and the same.

by June Lockhart, who was not invited? reply 3801/04/2013

Well...I guess this is the best place to announce this: Pool Party at my house on Sunday (ingenues only, please)!

by June Lockhart, who was not invited? reply 3901/04/2013

I was there, too, but I left early with a sick headache .

by June Lockhart, who was not invited? reply 4001/05/2013

I was there, but not in person. People flipping the tv channels between Dobie Gillis and Bob Newhart must have spotted me!

by June Lockhart, who was not invited? reply 4101/05/2013

R36 "I can clock younger sheeple immediately because they always ask for hyperlinks as evidence..."

They are not young they are just lazy.

by June Lockhart, who was not invited? reply 4201/05/2013

R40, some things never change, Mabel.

by June Lockhart, who was not invited? reply 4301/05/2013

For those girls not nursing a hangover, and even for those who are, drop by my place later tonight.

There's fish on the grill. We can make it a real party.

by June Lockhart, who was not invited? reply 4401/05/2013
Need more help? Click Here.