Serving up this steaming pile of
Celebrity Gossip
Gay Politics
Gay News
and Pointless Bitchery
Since 1995

Ryan Seacrest Beard Admits Being Abused as Child

Just in time to promote her upcoming movie involving sexual abuse, Julianne Hough bravely shares a deep dark secret in her own life to Cosmopolitan magazine. She was abused mentally, emotionally and "everything" when she was a 10 year old protege of the Ballas dance family in London. However, she wouldn't reveal who the perpetrator was. Was it 12 year old Derek? 12 year old Mark? The strange father Corky? God forbid it was the mother. Hmmm.

by Sherlock Holmesreply 5101/11/2013

Bruno Tonioli!

by Sherlock Holmesreply 101/03/2013

The grandfather (George Ballas) invented the Weed Whacker. (True story!) That's suspicious right there!

by Sherlock Holmesreply 201/04/2013

I just KNEW there was something wrong with ALL those Ballas men...

by Sherlock Holmesreply 301/04/2013

Is she still a virgin?

by Sherlock Holmesreply 401/04/2013

Who?

by Sherlock Holmesreply 501/04/2013

I believe her, because there was something up with that.

She didn't like Mama Balas, at all, but I think it was 12 year old Mark, even though she dated him.

I don't know Mark gives me a creepy vibe.

by Sherlock Holmesreply 601/04/2013

I believe it. I always wondered if her father abused her. Her story just always seemed weird to me.

by Sherlock Holmesreply 801/04/2013

She's a (fame) whore, darlin'.

Dating a closeted gay queen who just happens to be becoming one of America's medial moguls.

Julianne will literally do anything for fame and fortune.

WHORE.

Same goes for her skeevy brother.

by Sherlock Holmesreply 901/04/2013

Saw the trailer for her next and I'm sorry it looks terrible and she will never be a movie star. She has about another bomb in her until she's back to choreography.

by Sherlock Holmesreply 1001/04/2013

[quote]Saw the trailer for her next and I'm sorry it looks terrible and she will never be a movie star. She has about another bomb in her until she's back to choreography.

She's an AWFUL actress. I wonder how much Ryan has to bribe casting people to put her in their films. No way would she be getting these roles if she wasn't "dating" him.

by Sherlock Holmesreply 1101/04/2013

I thought Mark liked boys?

by Sherlock Holmesreply 1201/04/2013

In turn, i hope she abuses Seacrest. He fuckin' deserves it.

by Sherlock Holmesreply 1301/04/2013

She's talking the wicked stepmother Shirley Ballas.

They think this is going to stir up attention for her in her latest godawful movie because the character in her movie is abused.

Seacrest/Kardashians and I guess Cowell's involved = a blight on the country.

Maybe this is why Derek was crying on the last episode of DWTS. Ha!

Oh and Mark's a pussyhound, so's his dad Corky - it's Derek who's the closeted shiny-pants Mormon.

by Sherlock Holmesreply 1401/04/2013

Could somebody explain how the fuck this girl keeps popping up? She's got more TV lives than Carney Wilson.

She was on a white trash dance show. Then she tried movie acting, and it failed. Then she pretended to be a country music star. It failed. NOW she's in another MOVIE/TV show?!?

HOW?!?

by Sherlock Holmesreply 1501/04/2013

Uh, if you actually bother to read the article it's clear that the abuser wasn't her father or a 12-year-old boy. It was obviously an adult with power over her. It happened when she was in London and she went to London without her parents so it couldn't have her dad.

by Sherlock Holmesreply 1601/04/2013

I didn't realizes how pedestrian looking she is until the this awful movie trailer. She is cute but not big screen material.

by Sherlock Holmesreply 1701/04/2013

Most Awesome Typo Ever.

by Sherlock Holmesreply 1801/04/2013

Well it's lucky she's dating a sexless hunk of cheese then. This is working out very well for her.

by Sherlock Holmesreply 1901/04/2013

What always fascinates me about the likes of her and Seacrest is; just how organised is it all? Is there literally a paper contract somewhere? Are other people running it all for them? (PR peeps I mean.) Which ones are the really running it lol it's just so fuckin' DUMB!

For chriss'sakes just be honest, few str8s truly give a shit if you're gay or not, if you're worried about advertisers FIND YOUR OWN advertisers. If your're worried about getting work 'cos you're gay MAKE YOUR OWN WORK.

Excuse me gentlemen I'm in a slightly pissy mood :-) Closet types in entertainment bug me!

by Sherlock Holmesreply 2001/04/2013

Should I be aware of the woman in question or the Ballas family?

by Sherlock Holmesreply 2101/04/2013

She really sucked hard in ROCK OF AGES.

by Sherlock Holmesreply 2201/04/2013

At first glance I thought this thread was about Seacrest himself, and I was going to chime in to say I'm wasn't surprised a bit.

by Sherlock Holmesreply 2301/04/2013

or even that I wasn't surprised

by Sherlock Holmesreply 2401/04/2013

It wouldn't surprise me at all if Seacrest too was abused at some point in his youth--maybe why he became an obese teen.

Seacrest and Hough are starting to make sense as a couple.

by Sherlock Holmesreply 2501/04/2013

*yawn*

by Sherlock Holmesreply 2601/04/2013

...and that's exactly why she is with a harmless man now! THere is no sexual threat from Ryan Cheesefest

by Sherlock Holmesreply 2701/04/2013

When will the contestants for the next season of Dancing with the Stars be announced?

by Sherlock Holmesreply 2801/04/2013

She must have something to blackmail someone with. There's no other explanation for her suddenly being pushed as the go to girl for dance movies/musicals: Footloose, Rock of Ages, bit part in Burlesque. All flops.

by Sherlock Holmesreply 2901/04/2013

So when will Mark step forward to defend himself and parents against the obvious abuse allegations Julianne lobbed at them in her infamous interview? And when will Julianne start the backpedaling?

by Sherlock Holmesreply 3001/04/2013

I just don't get why someone desperatly wants to make her happen? Is it in her contract with Seacrest that he work to get her as many parts as possible. Her presense feels so forced.

by Sherlock Holmesreply 3101/04/2013

God this is so tissue paper thin even my 87 year old grandmother can see through it. I hope she fades into oblivion and takes Gaycrest and the Kartrashians with her!

by Sherlock Holmesreply 3201/04/2013

I hope this all backfires for the little opportunist. Her poor acting skills will render the new movie DOA, her playing the abuse card against the Ballas family will end her using DWTS to promote a new venture again, and Ryan will run for the Hollywood Hills when he realizes he has such an unpopular loser for a beard.

by Sherlock Holmesreply 3301/04/2013

[quote] For chriss'sakes just be honest, few str8s truly give a shit if you're gay or not, if you're worried about advertisers FIND YOUR OWN advertisers. If your're worried about getting work 'cos you're gay MAKE YOUR OWN WORK.

Seacrest learned from his mentor / top daddy aka MERV GRIFFIN, that no matter how flaming you are in the bedroom, you always have to play it straight in the public eye, if you want to be successful in Hollywood.

Ryan Seacrest would be not have been able to come as far as he has, if he came out. He's playing it like a good little closet case, and behaving for the media.

He now has a radio show, American Idol, he's Dick Clark's Successor, he does the red carpet for E!, he has his own production company, and he's making millions and millions of dollars each year - all because he stayed in the closet, and dances like a little monkey, for TPTB.

He'll never come out publicly, or even privately, for that matter.

by Sherlock Holmesreply 3401/04/2013

Can't believe that bearding for Seacrest can get her so many roles and publicity!

Seacrest must be the most powerful man in Hollywood.

by Sherlock Holmesreply 3501/04/2013

R34, and he is being touted as a successor to Matt Lauer on The Today Show, and he has a deal with NBC/Universal to handle a significant position in their Olympics coverage.

by Sherlock Holmesreply 3601/04/2013

Julianne Hough cutting her hair really short was a huge mistake.

She looked a million times better with her really long hair.

I'm surprised Ryan Seacrest would allow her to go public with her abuse story since it casts doubt on Ryan Seacrest's heterosexuality.

Julianne Hough dated country singer Chuck Wick (or Wicks) for a year before dating Seacrest - and it appears that Chuck Wick could be gay, although very much unconfirmed.

by Sherlock Holmesreply 3701/04/2013

Here's why Ryan Seacrest will never come out. Read it and weep...

[bold]Here's How Ryan Seacrest Is Seriously Expanding His Production Empire[/bold]

[italic]Ryan Seacrest Productions (RSP) is looking to make waves with recent hirings in executive ranks.

According to The Hollywood Reporter, among those hired to Seacrest's team include producer Nina Wass, who will serve as executive vp scripted programming, former senior VP of creative affairs at Reveille/Shine Heather Schuster as senior vp, and former programming vp at OWN Joseph Ferraro who will be vp of development.

Also on board are brothers Dan and Ben Newmark, previously with FremantleMedia.

RSP's big hires come after two major investments in Seacrest's production company.

Both Thomas H. Lee Partners (THL) and Bain Capital committed as much as $300 million to RSP for future media ventures in January.

In addition, RSP CEO Adam Sher told The Hollywood Reporter about another investment from Clear Channel radio that helped expand the company.

"We had an infusion of capital from Clear Channel into the production company, and we've set our sights on working with our various partners to seize on some exciting new opportunities in the entertainment landscape," said Sher. "We're investing in talent across the company to help us achieve this goal."

Currently, RSP has rights to shows across E!, Bravo, ABC Family, and CBS including the Kardashians, The Nanny Diaries, and future game show, Draw Something.

Seacrest says his goal is to "also have a balanced slate of reality and scripted shows across major broadcast and cable networks."

RSP was most recently in the running to acquire Dick Clark Productions.[/italic]

People have no idea that Ryan Seacrest is quietly becoming one of the most powerful figures in Hollywood.

by Sherlock Holmesreply 3801/04/2013

Oh yeah? Well fuck that guy!

by Sherlock Holmesreply 3901/04/2013

"Her poor acting skills will render the new movie DOA, her playing the abuse card against the Ballas family will end her using DWTS to promote a new venture again"

Did I miss something? She never named her abuser.

"It wouldn't surprise me at all if Seacrest too was abused at some point in his youth--maybe why he became an obese teen."

Too bad child abuse has nothing to do with obesity. He was obese because he liked to eat. Nice to see people throwing around abuse accusations where none are warranted. Dataloungers are obsessed with child abuse for some reason - they think every celebrity was abused and that everything is "proof" that someone was abused, even something as commonplace as childhood obese. Rates of obesity went up as rates of child sexual abuse went down.

by Sherlock Holmesreply 4001/04/2013

Is there anything more pathetic than being molested by a man named Corky?

by Sherlock Holmesreply 4101/04/2013

Without her using the Ballas's by name, just about anyone would conclude the most likely suspect in abusing a 10 year old girl would be someone with whom she is living. Her parents weren't even around!

by Sherlock Holmesreply 4201/04/2013

We all have been abused somehow, some way, at some level, at some point. I am sick and tired of listening to this poor me shit!

by Sherlock Holmesreply 4301/06/2013

"I am sick and tired of listening to this poor me shit!"

So are the Ballas's, who are doing damage control in the press as I write.

by Sherlock Holmesreply 4401/10/2013

And it was downhill ever since.

by Sherlock Holmesreply 4501/10/2013

She and Ryan are such a great couple. When are they going to marry and have kids, he's forty now.

by Sherlock Holmesreply 4601/11/2013

As soon as George Clooney gets married, R46.

by Sherlock Holmesreply 4701/11/2013

I believe he has a couple of years until 40, actually.

by Sherlock Holmesreply 4801/11/2013

So Ryan Seacrest was abused as a child. What, now he is abusing the rest of America by his overworked presence in American Culture. I find his annoying uberhyper personality objectionable and I wish he would stop.

by Sherlock Holmesreply 4901/11/2013

[quote]So Ryan Seacrest was abused as a child.

Not Ryan, his fabulous lover, the future Oscar winning Julianne Hough.

by Sherlock Holmesreply 5001/11/2013

It wouldn't surprise me if Ryan was abused as a child. If not sexually, most likely bullied by kids who make fun of fat kids who aren't tough.

by Sherlock Holmesreply 5101/11/2013
Need more help? Click Here.