Celebrity Gossip
Gay Politics
Gay News
and Pointless Bitchery
Since 1995

Sean Penn Looks Like a Creepy Serial Killer

Is he on roids?

by Anonymousreply 2201/04/2013

That face could stop a clock, a train, and several asteroids.

by Anonymousreply 101/03/2013

He looks like DeNiro's character in Cape Fear.

by Anonymousreply 201/03/2013

Ugly, inside and out.

by Anonymousreply 301/03/2013

He's the coolest guy in the universe.

by Anonymousreply 401/03/2013

He is definitely on steroids and I suspect he has been for a while. That would (partially) explain his notorious aggression.

by Anonymousreply 501/03/2013

He's not on steroids, and he isn't even that big. He's just very lean. He's probably a vegetarian too.

His general assholishness would explain his aggression, not rods.

by Anonymousreply 601/03/2013

I don't even understand his comments about Robin. WTF is he talking about?

[quote]When you get divorced, all the truths that come out, you sit there and you go, "What the f*** was I doing? What was I doing believing that this person was invested in this way?" Which is a fantastically strong humiliation in the best sense....It can make somebody very bitter and very hard and closed off, but I find it does the opposite to me.

[quote]There is no shame in saying that we all want to be loved by someone. As I look back over my life in romance, I don’t feel I’ve ever had that

Is he trying to say Robin was a gold digger or something? I don't think she was without options when she married him. She was at the height of her beauty--absolutely stunning, smart, talented and had a career of her own. What else, if not blind love, could make her marry this ugly douche, much less stick with it for 14 years.

He is a typical psycho abuser who rages when his victim finally takes a stand and kicks him to the curb. He can no longer control her and it's making his head explode. He feels weak, emasculated.

by Anonymousreply 701/03/2013

Dr. Phil, if he doesn't have a woman to blame and abuse, he might have to take a good look at himself and see what an asshole he is.

He can buy all the boats in the world to float around in after Katrina, he can go to Haiti every week to make himself look good to the public, but he's still a piece of shit and deep down I hope he knows it. Of course he's blaming Robin because he won't ever blame himself.

by Anonymousreply 801/03/2013

I wasn't expecting that body. Face is busted,but ain't nothing wrong with that body. Isn't he like 60?

by Anonymousreply 901/03/2013

In the meantime, Robin moves on with her life. Ben Foster is a nice replacement for an old nasty man.

by Anonymousreply 1001/03/2013

He is not a vegetarian, he is on steroids and recently had very good lipo.

by Anonymousreply 1101/03/2013

None of us are privy to his blood work, but it's obvious he's on steroids. Sean Penn is naturally puny and he knows it.

by Anonymousreply 1201/03/2013

It's weird to see Kelly Capwell without blonde hair.

by Anonymousreply 1301/03/2013

R2 is exactly right.

by Anonymousreply 1401/03/2013

How can anyone look at those protruding veins and still say he's not on steroids? Please!

by Anonymousreply 1501/03/2013

I agree with # 11 - after examining pics, it's roids, and lipo. I know.

by Anonymousreply 1601/03/2013

Sean is very handsome. A wee bit self absorbed still sexy and most of you would love to blow him.

by Anonymousreply 1701/03/2013

I think R17 is the first person EVER to say that Sean Penn is handsome.

He's hideous, but R17 shows that someone can find even the ugliest shitstain good-looking.

by Anonymousreply 1801/03/2013

Yeah, NOT handsome.

by Anonymousreply 1901/04/2013

The way his breasts hang? Definitely steroids.

by Anonymousreply 2001/04/2013

If R17 is the first, I'll be the second. I like men who look rough as opposed to white bread.

by Anonymousreply 2101/04/2013

I think he looks great!

by Anonymousreply 2201/04/2013
Need more help? Click Here.

Follow theDL catch up on what you missed

recent threads by topic delivered to your email

follow popular threads on twitter

follow us on facebook

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!