Serving up this steaming pile of
Celebrity Gossip
Gay Politics
Gay News
and Pointless Bitchery
Since 1995

Today's Willie Geist or GMA's Josh Elliot - Who Do You Like More?

Both would love to be permanent anchors of their respective shows. But for now have to settle for being second banana.

But who do you like more? Or who do you find most annoying?

by Anonymousreply 2512/12/2013

Josh is bigger, hotter, and cuter. I love his hair and smile.

by Anonymousreply 101/02/2013

Bigger? Isn't Willie something like 6 foot 4?

by Anonymousreply 201/02/2013

They are both way too self-important and not a damned bit cuter or more talented than five million insurance salesmen from the midwest, with skidmarked underwear. I am really over both of those guys.

by Anonymousreply 301/02/2013

People who watch Good Morning America these days are the same folks who watch daytime talk shows, reality television and the BRAVO channel.

Unfortunately, that means a huge percentage of Americans. GMA is just trash TV for the poorly educated and middle aged women who lounge around all day in dirty clothes.

by Anonymousreply 401/02/2013

Josh has huge muscles, therefore is bigger than Willie.

by Anonymousreply 501/02/2013

Willie Geist, no contest. He may be a douchebag, but he seems like a fundamentally sweet guy.

by Anonymousreply 601/02/2013

Love the combo of Savannah and Willie Geist. They have all the charisma that is missing when Matt is there. I think Willie is pretty great.

by Anonymousreply 701/02/2013

I don't watch either of them. Both shows are friggin fluff.

by Anonymousreply 801/02/2013

"He may be a douchebag, but he seems like a fundamentally sweet guy."

Those two terms are mutually exclusive.

by Anonymousreply 901/02/2013

Those who watched Geist in his previous gig with Scarborough know he's a die-hard Repug and avoid him like the plague.

by Anonymousreply 1001/02/2013

What show were you watching, r10?

by Anonymousreply 1101/02/2013

This one,R11

by Anonymousreply 1201/02/2013

[quote]Love the combo of Savannah and Willie Geist.

You've got to be kidding? May be the most boring personalities in the history of television. Dave Garroway on "Today" had more chemistry with the monkey then these two nothings do.

by Anonymousreply 1301/02/2013

Willie is HAWT and he and Savannah are great together. Don't listen to the dried-up old cunt at R13.

by Anonymousreply 1401/02/2013

Josh Elliot is full of himself, but he's got plenty to be full of. He is sex on legs and knows it.

He's always got a hand in his pocket - even on the air, he's playing with his 8" dick.

by Anonymousreply 1501/03/2013

Making a joke about Bill Clinton's randiness does not make him a Repub. A frat boy, yes.

by Anonymousreply 1601/03/2013

[quote]Willie is HAWT and he and Savannah are great together. Don't listen to the dried-up old cunt at [R13].

Ha, only Grandmothers watch The Today Show anymore.

by Anonymousreply 1701/03/2013

Josh Elliot is NOT "sex on legs." He has milk teeth and a doughy body, for starters. And wierd "slanty" eyes that point downward at the edges. Someone else described them as "evil." LOL

by Anonymousreply 1801/03/2013

It's Willie all the way. He's top drawer.

by Anonymousreply 1901/03/2013

No..I think it's Josh all the way...Some of his father's gayness MUST have rubbed off on him genetically speaking...

by Anonymousreply 2001/05/2013

Elliott seems like he'd have no qualms about sticking his dick through a glory hole for a quick suckoff.

by Anonymousreply 2101/05/2013

WG has tard face. Plus he's a 30-something who goes by "Willie."

by Anonymousreply 2201/05/2013

Yes, but Willie has a much nicer anus

by Anonymousreply 2301/05/2013

[R21] and you mean that as a good thing right? I love to wake up in the AM with a little morning wood and he is on doing the local news promo, and think about how he seems like the type of guy who literally just rolled into work after a quick fuck before he left for the office. I think he probably is one of my newest obsessions of fit-fat, maybe a little doughy, but oh so sexy. I can imagine what a hard time poor Sam had when they hit the showers after a good workout. Oy - I'm getting hard all over again!

by Anonymousreply 2412/12/2013

Neither, I see no reason to like or hate either one. They are talking heads on my television, why should I care about them either way. Neither one of them are offensive or endearing.

by Anonymousreply 2512/12/2013
Need more help? Click Here.

Follow theDL catch up on what you missed

recent threads by topic delivered to your email

follow popular threads on twitter

follow us on facebook

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!